April 30, 2024, 12:52:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320393 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #560 on: August 17, 2009, 02:29:51 PM »

Thanks wondered what area they were all going to search.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #561 on: August 17, 2009, 02:44:15 PM »

I'm just trilled they are going to search, yet worried about so many other things like length of time, bad weathers etc., just today I put up flyers during lunch inside and outside, but the wind gust here are tremendous and I worry about the outside flyers

We are getting ready to be smack in the middle of hurricane season and this brings back so many memories of the Caylee Anthony case and how frustrating that was. Just bring her home Tim  an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: August 17, 2009, 02:50:18 PM »

I'm just trilled they are going to search, yet worried about so many other things like length of time, bad weathers etc., just today I put up flyers during lunch inside and outside, but the wind gust here are tremendous and I worry about the outside flyers

We are getting ready to be smack in the middle of hurricane season and this brings back so many memories of the Caylee Anthony case and how frustrating that was. Just bring her home Tim  an angelic monkey
Island, I hope Tim and the searchers can bring her home too, I also spent much of the mornin putting up flyers, although I dont agree with the balloon release, I still wanted to do something and so I drove and drove and put up flyers anywhere I was allowed, God Bless Haleigh..............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #563 on: August 17, 2009, 02:57:24 PM »

Island, I hope Tim and the searchers can bring her home too, I also spent much of the mornin putting up flyers, although I dont agree with the balloon release, I still wanted to do something and so I drove and drove and put up flyers anywhere I was allowed, God Bless Haleigh..............

Thanks HH- I couldn't do the balloon thing either for 2 reason 1) it would have been out over the Gulf in 3 seconds flat and 2) They are super picky about balloons, or almost anything on the beach that can hurt the turtles, dolphins etc, so I just thought flyers would have to do for me

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: August 17, 2009, 03:02:06 PM »

Thanks HH- I couldn't do the balloon thing either for 2 reason 1) it would have been out over the Gulf in 3 seconds flat and 2) They are super picky about balloons, or almost anything on the beach that can hurt the turtles, dolphins etc, so I just thought flyers would have to do for me
Yea, I didnt think it would work in your area, but I think the same around this area also, too much woods and trees, but I figurede putting up the flyers would help even more...I went over towards the Georgia area, and hit all the stores I had never been before..........oh, and you have mail..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: August 17, 2009, 03:03:51 PM »

Hey Rose, I think they should include the area around PDM bridge and maybe towards back roads leading all of town,,,,

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #566 on: August 17, 2009, 03:12:53 PM »

Yea, I didnt think it would work in your area, but I think the same around this area also, too much woods and trees, but I figurede putting up the flyers would help even more...I went over towards the Georgia area, and hit all the stores I had never been before..........oh, and you have mail..

Got it.....

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: August 17, 2009, 03:14:41 PM »

Hey Rose, I think they should include the area around PDM bridge and maybe towards back roads leading all of town,,,,
I do also. And thanks to you and IM for putting up flyers.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: August 17, 2009, 03:21:51 PM »

YW, Ive put up so many posters by now that Im running out of places within driving distance for a day from here, I have done this with the hope that someone will see them and say something but I dont feel like the posters are gonna bring Haleigh home, Im sorry I just dont....I feel like she is still somewhere right there close and its gonna take this new search or someone talking to find her, thats just how I feel, I dont think she ever left that area...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: August 17, 2009, 03:31:32 PM »

YW, Ive put up so many posters by now that Im running out of places within driving distance for a day from here, I have done this with the hope that someone will see them and say something but I dont feel like the posters are gonna bring Haleigh home, Im sorry I just dont....I feel like she is still somewhere right there close and its gonna take this new search or someone talking to find her, thats just how I feel, I dont think she ever left that area...
I don't believe she ever left the area either. It's a shame they have to wait to search, but I understand how the weather in Florida is, following Caylee's case. I know there is bad weather so anyone in the path please take care, sure sounds like a lot of rain.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: August 17, 2009, 03:40:59 PM »

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5022713.php             Interesting press release
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: August 17, 2009, 03:44:04 PM »

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: August 17, 2009, 03:50:02 PM »

I didnt do the balloon launch instead I went to our church up the street to pray.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: August 17, 2009, 03:55:25 PM »

Reports

August 17th, 2009

Today marks Haleigh Cummings’ sixth birthday, and a little over six months into the investigation of her disappearance. Sheriff Hardy’s interest in the public’s desire to bring Haleigh home, have led him to release the following update on the investigation.

Investigators from the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and investigators from agencies throughout Florida have invested thousands of man-hours into the investigation thus far.

Here are some of the facts:

We have received in excess of 4,000 leads, all of which have been followed up.
We have conducted 138 formal interviews and several hundred informal interviews with potential witnesses. DNA samples were collected from many of those interviewed and compared to evidence collected in the case.
FDLE processed the crime scene. Many items of potential evidentiary value were collected and sent to FDLE’s crime lab for analysis (ie. for fingerprints and DNA). All of evidence has been examined and/or processed, but none of it has identified any suspect or additional leads as to who the suspect(s) may be.
We have searched thousands of acres, including all property south of Highway 17 near the Cummings residence.
We have had numerous underwater recovery and search teams search all of the water near the area of the disappearance.
Aviation assets have conducted several airborne searches.
K9 assets have searched the area on several occasions.
Volunteer civilian searchers on foot and horseback searched the wooded areas near the residence.

At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger. There is no specific individual whom investigators have identified as a person of interest. The biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are not considered to be suspects in the case. Investigators believe that Misty Croslin-Cummings continues to hold important answers in the case
. She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh’s disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty’s sketchy account of her evening activities. Any citizen with direct knowledge of Misty’s activities during that evening or into the early morning is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.

Sheriff Hardy realizes the importance of keeping the public involved in this case, and appreciates all of the leads that have been provided. Every lead that is provided is acted on by investigators. Sheriff Hardy cautions that because there are many who claim to be valid media outlets, that citizens should be careful not to fall into the trap of believing, or by accident spreading, the untrue and unreliable claims and assumptions of many bloggers who claim to be knowledgeable in the case. He also urges anyone that is assisting, or who wants to assist, to be cautious to stay within the bounds of their authority as they pursue their activities.

Sheriff Hardy wants to assure the public, but mainly Haleigh’s family, that we will continue to aggressively pursue this case and that we welcome the assistance of all Law Enforcement agencies or any other expert, including air, water, and ground searchers,  that can assist in bringing Haleigh home.

Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood
Putnam County Sheriff’s Office
130 Orie Griffin Blvd.
Palatka, Florida 32177
(386) 326.2782
jgreenwood@putnamsheriff.org

This is very important, Im glad they have finally at least said this much.....I also believe, and always have that Misty  knows something....I just do and always will.........

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: August 17, 2009, 03:57:00 PM »

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5022713.php             Interesting press release
Oh, and I forgot to say, Thanks Rose for that link......

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: August 17, 2009, 04:05:59 PM »

At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger.  (I wonder what they are thinking about this, that Misty perhaps did something to Haleigh or she may know who did? And if that is the case, I don't get the part of the marriage and the welcoming to the Cummings family  None of this makes any sense to me.)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: August 17, 2009, 04:10:10 PM »

Seems pretty clear to me that LE feels exactly like I do.  MISTY holds the key:

At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger. There is no specific individual whom investigators have identified as a person of interest. The biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are not considered to be suspects in the case. Investigators believe that Misty Croslin-Cummings continues to hold important answers in the case. She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh’s disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty’s sketchy account of her evening activities. Any citizen with direct knowledge of Misty’s activities during that evening or into the early morning is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: August 17, 2009, 04:11:37 PM »

Happy Birthday Haleigh !!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: August 17, 2009, 04:13:07 PM »

At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger.  (I wonder what they are thinking about this, that Misty perhaps did something to Haleigh or she may know who did? And if that is the case, I don't get the part of the marriage and the welcoming to the Cummings family  None of this makes any sense to me.)
me either, its al really strange, that or Ronald really believes this girl, we can see her for what she is, but maybe she has him fooled..........I just dont get it...........

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #579 on: August 17, 2009, 04:13:32 PM »

I think it's great that Nejames and TES will be organizing a search for Haleigh.

If you want to do something to honor Haleigh on her birthday, I know what I did, I sent a donation to TES. They are struggling for funds just like a lot of non-profits. It's important work they do and it's important the money is there for future searches.

You can add a note to your donation that you'd like it to be used for the search for Haleigh or you are donating in Haleigh's honor.

Even a couple of dollars helps. It all adds up.

You can mail donations here:
Texas EquuSearch
PO Box 395
Dickinson, Texas 77539

or you can donate online with paypal or through a credit card:
http://texasequusearch.org/make-a-donation/

Your donation to Texas Equusearch will be used for search and rescue missions, equipment, fuel, food, lodging for the Search Coordinators and expenses to get the Mobile Command Center to the search location. Texas EquuSearch is a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization which operates strictly on donations from individuals and grants from organizations.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.