April 30, 2024, 01:26:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320401 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #580 on: August 17, 2009, 04:21:50 PM »

Seems pretty clear to me that LE feels exactly like I do.  MISTY holds the key:

At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger. There is no specific individual whom investigators have identified as a person of interest. The biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are not considered to be suspects in the case. Investigators believe that Misty Croslin-Cummings continues to hold important answers in the case. She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh’s disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty’s sketchy account of her evening activities. Any citizen with direct knowledge of Misty’s activities during that evening or into the early morning is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.

I'm beginning to think that an arrest may be coming soon.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: August 17, 2009, 04:22:18 PM »

Great idea Pink 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: August 17, 2009, 04:26:13 PM »

Seems pretty clear to me that LE feels exactly like I do.  MISTY holds the key:

At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger. There is no specific individual whom investigators have identified as a person of interest. The biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are not considered to be suspects in the case. Investigators believe that Misty Croslin-Cummings continues to hold important answers in the case. She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh’s disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty’s sketchy account of her evening activities. Any citizen with direct knowledge of Misty’s activities during that evening or into the early morning is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.

I don't understand why they are not at least naming Misty as a person of interest???....wonder what physical evidence they are talking about???
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: August 17, 2009, 04:28:15 PM »

If this is what LE is thinking, which obviously it is about Misty, why is Ron protecting her, why doesn't he insist on her talking to LE? And with this press release if I were Misty, I would be really scared what Ron might do to me.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: August 17, 2009, 04:31:31 PM »

If this is what LE is thinking, which obviously it is about Misty, why is Ron protecting her, why doesn't he insist on her talking to LE? And with this press release if I were Misty, I would be really scared what Ron might do to me.
Me too, but something, isnt like it seems, there's more to this story, has to be..........really weird,all of it.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #585 on: August 17, 2009, 04:32:54 PM »

ME too~I wonder if she'll call her family after the RO she filed on her brother Now, who does she have to protect her and WHY did it take over 6 months for PSCO to disclose this (most have felt this way since the 1st day)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #586 on: August 17, 2009, 04:33:16 PM »

Case of missing girl focuses on dad's then-girlfriend

Last Modified: Monday, August 17, 2009 at 2:27 p.m.
Officers consider the former girlfriend, now wife, of the man whose daughter vanished from a Putnam County home earlier this year to be the key in their continued investigation into the girl's disappearance.

more......
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090817/ARTICLES/908179916/1002/news?Title=Case-of-missing-girl-focuses-on-dad-s-then-girlfriend

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: August 17, 2009, 04:37:31 PM »

Me too, but something, isnt like it seems, there's more to this story, has to be..........really weird,all of it.....
I totally believe there is more to this story.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: August 17, 2009, 04:43:01 PM »

Putnam Sheriff: Croslin-Cummings Account 'Sketchy' 

Created: 8/17/2009 3:18:54 PM    Updated: 8/17/2009 3:27:49 PM

PALATKA, FL -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Office took a moment today to recognize the birthday of the little girl whose disappearance has been the subject of an Amber alert for over six months.

Haleigh Cummings turns six years old today. She hasn't been seen since February, when she disappeared from her father's house in Satsuma.

Sheriff Jeff Hardy sent out a release this afternoon highlighting the latest information in the search for Haleigh, and what has been done in the past 6 months.

The Sheriff's Office says they have followed up on over 4,000 leads and conducted hundreds of interviews.

They have searched thousands of acres of land and water, using aircraft, dogs and horses as well as the countless people who have joined in the search.

The release states that Haleigh's parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are not considered suspects, but that Misty Croslin-Cummings, Ronald Cummings' wife, "continues to hold important answers."

The Sheriff's Office says her "sketchy account" of the evening Haleigh disappeared is contradicted by evidence at the scene, and she has failed to provide "any sort of detailed accounting of the hours" surrounding Haleigh's disappearance.

Haleigh and her brother were home with Misty the night of Haleigh's disappearance.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=143466&catid=3

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: August 17, 2009, 04:49:39 PM »

Police: Baby Sitter Key To Missing Fla. Girl Case

RON WORD, Associated Press Writer

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) ― Putnam County investigators say they don't think that Misty Croslin-Cummings has been straight with them as they continue to investigate the disappearance six months ago of Haleigh Cummings from her father's home in Satsuma.

In a news release marking the child's sixth birthday Monday, investigators said the child's biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, were not suspects.

But for the first time, they don't think Haleigh was abducted by a stranger. They said, Misty Croslin, who was baby-sitting the girl when she vanished from her father's mobile home in February, "continues to hold important answers in the case."

"She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh's disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contracts Misty's sketchy account of her evening activities."

Croslin married Cummings about a month after Haleigh's disappearance. Their telephone in Welaka has been disconnected and it is not known if Croslin has an attorney.

According to the news release, investigators have received more than 4,000 leads, all of which have been followed up.

They have conducted 138 formal interviews and several hundred informal ones. DNA samples were collected from many of those interviewed.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement processed the crime scene and did analysis on DNA and fingerprint evidence, none of which has identified a suspect.

Thousands of acres have been searched by air, on foot and by horseback. Divers have combed the water areas near where Haleigh disappeared.

"Sheriff (Jeff) Hardy wants to assure the public, but mainly Haleigh's family, that we will continue to aggressively pursue this case," the news release said.

Also Monday, a Texas-based search group said it would conduct another search for Haleigh Cummings.

Tim Miller, director of Texas EquuSearch, said the 50 group members and volunteers would search in four to six weeks. He said he thinks weather and vegetation conditions will be more conducive to finding the girl.

http://cbs11tv.com/wireapnewstx/Fla.police.say.2.1131787.html

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: August 17, 2009, 04:52:24 PM »

ME too~I wonder if she'll call her family after the RO she filed on her brother Now, who does she have to protect her and WHY did it take over 6 months for PSCO to disclose this (most have felt this way since the 1st day)
Maybe it would have been in her best interest to go with them when she had the chance, either way, I  think she will eventually face charges, all they need is that little missing link and maybe with Tim Miller and this upcoming search, something is about to be reavealed..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: August 17, 2009, 04:57:19 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Update: Parents Cleared, Misty’s Story Unclear

Posted on August 17th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime

This just in from TJ Hart, The Sky 97.3 - Simon

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office issued a press release Monday, August 17, 2009–the date of Haleigh Cummings’ 6th birthday. Haleigh was taken from her home February 10, 2009 and had been missing since.

Here are some of the facts stated in the press release:

o We have received in excess of 4,000 leads, all of which have been followed up.

o We have conducted 138 formal interviews and several hundred informal interviews with potential witnesses. DNA samples were collected from many of those interviewed and compared to evidence collected in the case.

o FDLE processed the crime scene. Many items of potential evidentiary value were collected and sent to FDLE’s crime lab for analysis (ie. for fingerprints and DNA). All of evidence has been examined and/or processed, but none of it has identified any suspect or additional leads as to who the suspect(s) may be.

o We have searched thousands of acres, including all property south of Highway 17 near the Cummings residence.

o We have had numerous underwater recovery and search teams search all of the water near the area of the disappearance.

o Aviation assets have conducted several airborne searches.

o K9 assets have searched the area on several occasions.

o Volunteer civilian searchers on foot and horseback searched the wooded areas near the residence.

Lt. Johny Greenwood, in the press release stated,”At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger. There is no specific individual whom investigators have identified as a person of interest.”

Ronald and Crystal are not suspects

The Sheriff’s Office stated, “The biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are not considered to be suspects in the case.”

Investigators still contend that Misty Croslin-Cummings continues to hold important answers in the case. According to the release, “She (Misty) has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh’s disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty’s sketchy account of her evening activities.”

Any citizen with direct knowledge of Misty’s activities during that evening or into the early morning is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, according to the press release.

Sheriff Hardy Warns of Bloggers Posing as Reporters

Sheriff Hardy also stated in the release the importance of keeping the public involved in this case, and appreciates all of the leads that have been provided. Every lead that is provided is acted on by investigators. Hardy cautioned the public that because there are many who claim to be valid media outlets, that citizens should be careful not to fall into the trap of believing, or by accident spreading, the untrue and unreliable claims and assumptions of many bloggers who claim to be knowledgeable in the case.

Sheriff Welcomes Searchers

The Sheriff continues to urge anyone who is assisting, or who wants to assist, to be cautious to stay within the bounds of their authority as they pursue their activities.

Sheriff Hardy also assured the public, but mainly Haleigh’s family, that PCSO will continue to aggressively pursue this case and that we welcome the assistance of all Law Enforcement agencies or any other expert, including air, water, and ground searchers, that can assist in bringing Haleigh home.

Orlando Lawyer Mark LeJame and Texas EquuSearch to Look For Haleigh Soon

Last Friday, The Sky reported that Texas EquuSearch and Orlando Attorney Mark LeJame will be teaming up to conduct searches in the area for Haleigh at the request of Ronald Cummings family members.

NeJame called a press conference Monday announce that EquuSearch will help search for Haleigh once more. They won’t search immediately though, because the vegetation is too thick.

Tim Miller with Texas EquuSearch said it may be another six weeks to two months before his volunteers will scour the area once more for Haleigh.

Haleigh is described as a 5 year old white female. She is approximately 3′0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Unknown clothing description.

Haleigh was last seen at her residence in the Hermit’s Cove area of Putnam County on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm.

A statewide Amber Alert has been issued. An additional $35,000 in rewards have been posted.

If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting “TIP231 plus your message” to CRIMES (274637). We don’t want your name; just your information and you could be eligible for a reward up to $1000.00

http://www.bloggernews.net/121927

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: August 17, 2009, 04:59:01 PM »

Maybe it would have been in her best interest to go with them when she had the chance, either way, I  think she will eventually face charges, all they need is that little missing link and maybe with Tim Miller and this upcoming search, something is about to be reavealed..
I think also something is going to be revealed very soon, also find it interesting that the press release was put out today on Haleigh's birthday.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: August 17, 2009, 04:59:52 PM »

I think it's great that Nejames and TES will be organizing a search for Haleigh.

If you want to do something to honor Haleigh on her birthday, I know what I did, I sent a donation to TES. They are struggling for funds just like a lot of non-profits. It's important work they do and it's important the money is there for future searches.

You can add a note to your donation that you'd like it to be used for the search for Haleigh or you are donating in Haleigh's honor.

Even a couple of dollars helps. It all adds up.

You can mail donations here:
Texas EquuSearch
PO Box 395
Dickinson, Texas 77539

or you can donate online with paypal or through a credit card:
http://texasequusearch.org/make-a-donation/

Your donation to Texas Equusearch will be used for search and rescue missions, equipment, fuel, food, lodging for the Search Coordinators and expenses to get the Mobile Command Center to the search location. Texas EquuSearch is a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization which operates strictly on donations from individuals and grants from organizations.

Wonderful idea Pink....thank you!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: August 17, 2009, 05:04:51 PM »

sounds like everyone is getting tired of the games ....ron and misty are fighting...neves hires tim....LE releases a statement.....I say enough is enough someone just spill the beans....
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: August 17, 2009, 05:14:16 PM »

Is Ron really protecting Misty or was he protecting himself when he married her (STATUTORY RAPE)?

What really is going on with Misty and Hank Jr and the rest of the Croslins?

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: August 17, 2009, 05:19:23 PM »

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #597 on: August 17, 2009, 05:20:09 PM »

I think also something is going to be revealed very soon, also find it interesting that the press release was put out today on Haleigh's birthday.

Timing on the Press Release is "impeccable"..............makes me wonder what is really going on behind the scenes

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: August 17, 2009, 05:22:40 PM »

Is Ron really protecting Misty or was he protecting himself when he married her (STATUTORY RAPE)?

What really is going on with Misty and Hank Jr and the rest of the Croslins?
Are you you suggesting, that the Croslins had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance? I have no idea what is going on with any of them.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: August 17, 2009, 05:23:27 PM »

Timing on the Press Release is "impeccable"..............makes me wonder what is really going on behind the scenes
Really heating up and the pressure is on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.