April 30, 2024, 01:11:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320398 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2009, 09:51:11 PM »

But Ronald Cummings said the Croslins showed up at his grandmother's home after Misty Cummings told them not to come, the report says. He said the Croslins approached him in an "aggressive" way. Cummings said he ended up pushing Hank Croslin Jr. when he came too close and then fought with both men. Cummings said the father held him while the son hit him, according to the report.

This makes no sense at all.  Why would they come to get Misty if Misty hadn't called and asked for help?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2009, 09:54:12 PM »

But Ronald Cummings said the Croslins showed up at his grandmother's home after Misty Cummings told them not to come, the report says. He said the Croslins approached him in an "aggressive" way. Cummings said he ended up pushing Hank Croslin Jr. when he came too close and then fought with both men. Cummings said the father held him while the son hit him, according to the report.

This makes no sense at all.  Why would they come to get Misty if Misty hadn't called and asked for help?
Thats my question also, you can bet she called and then didnt want Ronald to know she did so this is the reason she is acting like its all her families fault,,,  just crazy..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2009, 10:03:48 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/actionlocal/story/Cummings-Croslin-family-speak-about-arrest/mLXK584190mQsmKIOzg82g.cspx

Misty's brother Hank Jr. speaks in this video about what happened.........crazy.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2009, 10:06:18 PM »

Klaas..I am pretty sure that she called her family..otherwise why show up at that time of night? most folks would be in bed by that time..at least in my household we would be...course, if you don't work, all the world is a party right?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2009, 10:07:41 PM »

I was just wondering if Ron is keeping Misty's family from her.....Keeping her close... Keeping the truth from coming out ....Hmmm ...

Where Is Haleigh.. an angelic monkey

I think you may very well have hit the nail on the head JG.............
Yes, I also think that is what he is doing.......................Oh and I guess NG still is biased with the Haleigh case, I thought she was gonna cover it, had seen on her web site where some said something about it, but NO, she passed right by it....whats up with that?

Who knows, but she is so biased towards a druggie thug with anger/control issues and completely against Crystal who I absolutely believe was an abuse victim and now it looks like Misty may be one too. Control freaks are notorious for cutting off those they control from family/friends.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2009, 10:29:03 PM »

I was just wondering if Ron is keeping Misty's family from her.....Keeping her close... Keeping the truth from coming out ....Hmmm ...

Yes, I also think that is what he is doing.......................Oh and I guess NG still is biased with the Haleigh case, I thought she was gonna cover it, had seen on her web site where some said something about it, but NO, she passed right by it....whats up with that?

Who knows, but she is so biased towards a druggie thug with anger/control issues and completely against Crystal who I absolutely believe was an abuse victim and now it looks like Misty may be one too. Control freaks are notorious for cutting off those they control from family/friends.......

ITA...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2009, 10:51:07 PM »

I have some pics I will post off off 3rd ave which is close to GGranny home in Welaka where Ron and Misty are staying.. 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2009, 10:52:29 PM »

The Log cabin bar..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2009, 10:55:00 PM »

Citco then come the Bank alittle past the bank is 4th ave..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2009, 10:58:44 PM »

4th ave is off of 3rd past Bank.. Croslin did not have to go far to make a call from Kangaroo store which is off of 3rd ave...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2009, 11:05:11 PM »

Kangaroo store is not showing up on google but it is close the the boat store which is before the Citco..

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2009, 11:11:29 PM »

Thanks for the pics Jersey, the kangaroo store is really just right there at Granny Sykes house, if I was Misty I believe i would have jumped in the truck with my brother and got the heck out of there, but then Ronald could have threatened her family if she left with them, and no one knows better then Misty just what Ronald is capable of.....Im sure she has seen it first hand.

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2009, 11:20:44 PM »

Druggie thug? I beg your pardon but aren't more than RC duggies'. Woops on that one!!!   I have seen a lot of biased opinions.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2009, 11:35:57 PM »

Thanks for the pics Jersey, the kangaroo store is really just right there at Granny Sykes house, if I was Misty I believe i would have jumped in the truck with my brother and got the heck out of there, but then Ronald could have threatened her family if she left with them, and no one knows better then Misty just what Ronald is capable of.....Im sure she has seen it first hand.

I don't think this is going to end with just Haleigh missing.      You have to wonder what trump Ronald has on Misty to get her to turn on family.  IMHO, she made that call.  Sad, sad, sad.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2009, 11:40:38 PM »

I don't think this is going to end with just Haleigh missing.      You have to wonder what trump Ronald has on Misty to get her to turn on family.  IMHO, she made that call.  Sad, sad, sad.
Yes,it could also be something that he is holding over her hed, I agree, but I still think she is scared of what he might do to her or her family..........sad situation, she would be much better off if she would just meet with LE and tell all....everything......before someone gets hurt..

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2009, 11:43:08 PM »

Yes,it could also be something that he is holding over her hed, I agree, but I still think she is scared of what he might do to her or her family..........sad situation, she would be much better off if she would just meet with LE and tell all....everything......before someone gets hurt..
Yes - or before someone else gets hurt.  I think my hope that she was taken to Tn or somewhere is fading fast.  IMHO, Misty knows something Ron did or vice versa. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2009, 11:46:12 PM »

Yes - or before someone else gets hurt.  I think my hope that she was taken to Tn or somewhere is fading fast.  IMHO, Misty knows something Ron did or vice versa. 
I have always believed that Haleigh was gone before the first 911 call was made, and yes....someone else is gonna get hurt if someone doesnt spill the beans soon.....Im still not clear on just what happened to Haleigh, but I really think Ronald most likely hurt her and Misty saw it all..........JMO

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2009, 11:48:20 PM »

I have always believed that Haleigh was gone before the first 911 call was made, and yes....someone else is gonna get hurt if someone doesnt spill the beans soon.....Im still not clear on just what happened to Haleigh, but I really think Ronald most likely hurt her and Misty saw it all..........JMO

Given the shotgun wedding and his not tossing her to the curb for her own actions, I tend to agree with you HH. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2009, 11:52:02 PM »

Given the shotgun wedding and his not tossing her to the curb for her own actions, I tend to agree with you HH. 
Yes, I dont know many men that would have married the girl that had just left him and partied all weekend with another man, so yea, looks like he had no choice but to try to keep her happy........the whole case is crazy....poor Haleigh......

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2009, 11:52:42 PM »

I believe to something happened to Haleigh too.. God Bless Haleigh.. an angelic monkey

We need some ground searches ..Start with the San Mateo area and Dunns creek area..  JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.