April 30, 2024, 08:52:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320355 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: August 17, 2009, 05:26:17 PM »

Balloons For Haleigh Cummings

Posted on August 17th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in All News, crime

Today is her 6th birthday, it is also a little over six months ago that the little girl disappeared. The family wanted to express their concern over Haleigh Cummings by releasing some balloons. It might at first seem a futile gesture, but each one has a small message on it. Who knows, maybe there is someone that will find a balloon, read the message, and remember some inconsequential fact from 6 months ago.I was not in attendance for the balloon release. And many others were not. People live hundreds, even thousands of miles from Satsuma, Florida, but they still care. They want a solution, a resolution, is Haleigh Cummings having a sixth birthday, or is she just another statistic?

That is a question that we have no answer to at the moment.

I received an email from a friend of mine who lives in Florida, and knows the Satsuma area. He is married, and has young children. This afternoon he sent me a couple of pictures. I have to share them with you. There are no words required.

Take a moment, and wish Haleigh Cummings a happy birthday.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/121930

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: August 17, 2009, 05:31:38 PM »

If this is what LE is thinking, which obviously it is about Misty, why is Ron protecting her, why doesn't he insist on her talking to LE? And with this press release if I were Misty, I would be really scared what Ron might do to me.

Is Ron really protecting Misty or was he protecting himself when he married her (STATUTORY RAPE)?

What really is going on with Misty and Hank Jr and the rest of the Croslins?
Are you you suggesting, that the Croslins had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance? I have no idea what is going on with any of them.

Just wondering about the Croslin's visit to Annette Sykes home, the fight, the silence of Hank Sr, the search in Welaka the next day, and the RSO.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #602 on: August 17, 2009, 05:37:07 PM »

If this is what LE is thinking, which obviously it is about Misty, why is Ron protecting her, why doesn't he insist on her talking to LE? And with this press release if I were Misty, I would be really scared what Ron might do to me.

Is Ron really protecting Misty or was he protecting himself when he married her (STATUTORY RAPE)?

Are you you suggesting, that the Croslins had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance? I have no idea what is going on with any of them.

Just wondering about the Croslin's visit to Annette Sykes home, the fight, the silence of Hank Sr, the search in Welaka the next day, and the RSO.
I'm not real sure, but you can almost feel things are all coming together and there will be an explosion soon.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: August 17, 2009, 05:41:27 PM »

I dont think the Croslins had anything to do with Haleigh coming up missing, I think they are just one more crutch in the need for attention that Misty relies on so much,just look at how she wants it, she wanted Ron when she met him because Amber had him, she wanted WBG and went after him knowing that Ron would want her back, she went with Ronald after all this but wanted to keep her family concerned and in the middle of fighting for her so she did indeed call them that night, again knowing full well that Ronald would fight for her again, she ranted and raved at Ronald for talking to Cobra and threatened to leave , again knowing full well that Ronald would choose her........and this is just my opinion, but she wanted Ronald sttention on her and her alone and so she did something with Haleigh, knowing full well that Ronald would take up for her, and he has, I believe this is all Misty and her sick need for attention.........JMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: August 17, 2009, 05:45:54 PM »

I think that he was protecting himself....if he were protecting Misty I think he would have seemed a lot happier....
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: August 17, 2009, 05:50:44 PM »

I'm not real sure, but you can almost feel things are all coming together and there will be an explosion soon.

If this was not a stranger abduction, and Ronald is not a suspect, and if Misty was  passed out from doing drugs, who else was at the mobile home that night?

If this was not a stranger abduction, and Ronald is not a suspect, and if Misty was not passed out from doing drugs, why is HaLeigh missing? Who helped Misty? 

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: August 17, 2009, 05:50:54 PM »

I dont think the Croslins had anything to do with Haleigh coming up missing, I think they are just one more crutch in the need for attention that Misty relies on so much,just look at how she wants it, she wanted Ron when she met him because Amber had him, she wanted WBG and went after him knowing that Ron would want her back, she went with Ronald after all this but wanted to keep her family concerned and in the middle of fighting for her so she did indeed call them that night, again knowing full well that Ronald would fight for her again, she ranted and raved at Ronald for talking to Cobra and threatened to leave , again knowing full well that Ronald would choose her........and this is just my opinion, but she wanted Ronald sttention on her and her alone and so she did something with Haleigh, knowing full well that Ronald would take up for her, and he has, I believe this is all Misty and her sick need for attention.........JMO
That makes a lot of sense...can't Ron see this???....maybe that is one of the reasons she won't talk so everyone will keep their attention on her????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: August 17, 2009, 05:56:32 PM »

What did Misty do with HaLeigh?

If she did something to her or with her, was she capable and did she do it alone?

If she did how did Misty transport HaLeigh away from the mobile home?

Why did she not know what HaLeigh was wearing that night?

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: August 17, 2009, 05:58:39 PM »

That makes a lot of sense...can't Ron see this???....maybe that is one of the reasons she won't talk so everyone will keep their attention on her????
he probably could if he wasnt looking through rose colored glasses, so to speak, he must really be crazy about this girl, and she has him completely fooled, she has alot of people fooled if you ask me, I think that Mrs. Neves is starting to see through her now though, she didnt seen to impressed with her in the baloon release video, if all the players could just step back and watch her closely without a viel over their eyes they would see her for what she is, she thrives on attention and at the same time tries to look like the victim, she is good at it, she has probably played on people this way her entire life, Wonder if it will work for her in the big house......IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: August 17, 2009, 06:01:34 PM »

If she did something to her or with her, was she capable and did she do it alone?

I think that she had help even if it was after the fact....JMO
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: August 17, 2009, 06:02:40 PM »

Oh I believe she is more than capable, and she more than likely did do it alone, Ron Jr. was sleeping I suppose and the river isnt very far away from that Mobile home at all, who's to say she didnt just pick Haleigh up after the deed had been done, walk out the door and through the woods and throw her in the water, which would be the reason for her to mention that she sometimes took Haleigh with her when she walked over to her brothers house through that shortcut,makes sense to me..

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: August 17, 2009, 06:09:56 PM »

does anyone know of they took cadaver dogs into the trailer? I think that someone sad that they had brown paper on the windows for luminal but what about the dogs???
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: August 17, 2009, 06:18:09 PM »

does anyone know of they took cadaver dogs into the trailer? I think that someone sad that they had brown paper on the windows for luminal but what about the dogs???
I do think they did, but I also think Haleigh was suffacated, therefore would leave nothing but maybe the urine on the blankets that Misty already talked about washing, I think she had that much figured out and knew to mention that part and made sure to wash them, remember Marie said Haleigh had not wet the bed for a long time at her house so why did she on that particular night at Ronalds, hmmmm...

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: August 17, 2009, 06:18:10 PM »

I still think that Ron acts strange.....perhaps he thinks that he knows what happened and in fact Misty has fed him a line of BS a mile long? I wonder why LE is so sure that he did not have any part in this? Just because he was not there does not mean anything IMO.....
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: August 17, 2009, 06:20:45 PM »

I do think they did, but I also think Haleigh was suffacated, therefore would leave nothing but maybe the urine on the blankets that Misty already talked about washing, I think she had that much figured out and knew to mention that part and made sure to wash them, remember Marie said Haleigh had not wet the bed for a long time at her house so why did she on that particular night at Ronalds, hmmmm...
And she could have bleached her hands of any bodily fluids..... since she was cleaning???
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: August 17, 2009, 06:21:18 PM »

I still think that Ron acts strange.....perhaps he thinks that he knows what happened and in fact Misty has fed him a line of BS a mile long? I wonder why LE is so sure that he did not have any part in this? Just because he was not there does not mean anything IMO.....
I agree. Here is a new Art Harris article.         http://www.artharris.com/2009/08/17/haleigh-cummings-mom-dad-cleared-but-not-misty/#more-2592
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: August 17, 2009, 06:22:24 PM »

From above article     Sources tell us that one conflict involves a movie she told us Haleigh was watching that night, and the fact police found the dvd player high up on a shelf or armoir likely out of reach for a five year old and too complicated to program without help.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: August 17, 2009, 06:24:33 PM »

And she could have bleached her hands of any bodily fluids..... since she was cleaning???
thats right, and just now on another forum....I hear that LE did get the chance to interview Ronald again, per Art Harris.....they did indeed talk to ROn again while he was locked up, which may be the reason they have released this report, maybe whatever they needed to take suspention off Ronald they got that night....maybe we will hear more about this soon...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: August 17, 2009, 06:28:14 PM »

I agree. Here is a new Art Harris article.         http://www.artharris.com/2009/08/17/haleigh-cummings-mom-dad-cleared-but-not-misty/#more-2592
Thank You Rose, and I hear that Art is suppose to be on JM tonight as well talking about this.......

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: August 17, 2009, 06:29:43 PM »

he probably could if he wasnt looking through rose colored glasses, so to speak, he must really be crazy about this girl, and she has him completely fooled, she has alot of people fooled if you ask me, I think that Mrs. Neves is starting to see through her now though, she didnt seen to impressed with her in the baloon release video, if all the players could just step back and watch her closely without a viel over their eyes they would see her for what she is, she thrives on attention and at the same time tries to look like the victim, she is good at it, she has probably played on people this way her entire life, Wonder if it will work for her in the big house......IMO

I think Misty took her cues from Casey Anthony.  I think she pulled a copy-cat story on the police. I also think she sat in that trailer at night by herself with those children and watched all the action and attention the Anthony's were getting and decided she could use some of the same.  I think she had help in doing it.  AND in my opinion only Haleigh is no longer with us.  Sorry but I feel that way and really, really wish I didn't.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.