April 30, 2024, 10:04:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320366 times)
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: August 17, 2009, 06:30:08 PM »

Partying with Misty and his friends at his grandmas trailer? I feel so sorry for Ron JR.....I think that DCF has really dropped the ball on this one...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: August 17, 2009, 06:30:47 PM »

If this is what LE is thinking, which obviously it is about Misty, why is Ron protecting her, why doesn't he insist on her talking to LE? And with this press release if I were Misty, I would be really scared what Ron might do to me.

Is Ron really protecting Misty or was he protecting himself when he married her (STATUTORY RAPE)?

What really is going on with Misty and Hank Jr and the rest of the Croslins?
Are you you suggesting, that the Croslins had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance? I have no idea what is going on with any of them.
I dont think the Croslins had anything to do with Haleigh coming up missing, I think they are just one more crutch in the need for attention that Misty relies on so much,just look at how she wants it, she wanted Ron when she met him because Amber had him, she wanted WBG and went after him knowing that Ron would want her back, she went with Ronald after all this but wanted to keep her family concerned and in the middle of fighting for her so she did indeed call them that night, again knowing full well that Ronald would fight for her again, she ranted and raved at Ronald for talking to Cobra and threatened to leave , again knowing full well that Ronald would choose her........and this is just my opinion, but she wanted Ronald sttention on her and her alone and so she did something with Haleigh, knowing full well that Ronald would take up for her, and he has, I believe this is all Misty and her sick need for attention.........JMO

What did Misty do with HaLeigh?

If she did something to her or with her, was she capable and did she do it alone?

If she did how did Misty transport HaLeigh away from the mobile home?

Why did she not know what HaLeigh was wearing that night?
Oh I believe she is more than capable, and she more than likely did do it alone, Ron Jr. was sleeping I suppose and the river isnt very far away from that Mobile home at all, who's to say she didnt just pick Haleigh up after the deed had been done, walk out the door and through the woods and throw her in the water, which would be the reason for her to mention that she sometimes took Haleigh with her when she walked over to her brothers house through that shortcut,makes sense to me..

I believe I had read that one of Misty's brothers was visiting that night. Have you heard that?  If so, do you know which one?

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #622 on: August 17, 2009, 06:32:58 PM »

Blue Moon interesting observation 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: August 17, 2009, 06:33:31 PM »

she said the blanket was in the van that they took that night so ....I am guessing the brother that keeps the van most of the time? I get them mixed up ...I am thinking the brother that cousin Joe was staying with?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: August 17, 2009, 06:34:53 PM »

Partying with Misty and his friends at his grandmas trailer? I feel so sorry for Ron JR.....I think that DCF has really dropped the ball on this one...
    If you can party, you can go and get a job, but hey that's me.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: August 17, 2009, 06:37:52 PM »

Amen to that ! you would think that you would have to have a job to be able to afford to party????....and then again maybe he does have a job if you know what I mean.....how does he keep from getting busted????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: August 17, 2009, 06:45:53 PM »

Amen to that ! you would think that you would have to have a job to be able to afford to party????....and then again maybe he does have a job if you know what I mean.....how does he keep from getting busted????
I have no idea, but it must be very awkward living in that trailer right about now  Wonder what grandma and Ron are saying to Misty, something is just way off on all this, imo.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: August 17, 2009, 06:48:48 PM »

If this is what LE is thinking, which obviously it is about Misty, why is Ron protecting her, why doesn't he insist on her talking to LE? And with this press release if I were Misty, I would be really scared what Ron might do to me.

ME too~I wonder if she'll call her family after the RO she filed on her brother Now, who does she have to protect her and WHY did it take over 6 months for PSCO to disclose this (most have felt this way since the 1st day)

Amen IM.  Why did it take so long for them to say this.

This was a very revealing article, at least for me.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: August 17, 2009, 06:49:38 PM »

It is so wierd how in the interview with NG that he said that cousin Joe was not at the house that night but everything else about that night he doesn't know because he was at work....and he said that he is the only one with a key to the house and that he made sure of that because he did not want something like this to happen....but "news flash".....most abductors do not  use a  key to abduct a child....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: August 17, 2009, 06:51:07 PM »

Is Ron really protecting Misty or was he protecting himself when he married her (STATUTORY RAPE)?

What really is going on with Misty and Hank Jr and the rest of the Croslins?
Are you you suggesting, that the Croslins had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance? I have no idea what is going on with any of them.
I dont think the Croslins had anything to do with Haleigh coming up missing, I think they are just one more crutch in the need for attention that Misty relies on so much,just look at how she wants it, she wanted Ron when she met him because Amber had him, she wanted WBG and went after him knowing that Ron would want her back, she went with Ronald after all this but wanted to keep her family concerned and in the middle of fighting for her so she did indeed call them that night, again knowing full well that Ronald would fight for her again, she ranted and raved at Ronald for talking to Cobra and threatened to leave , again knowing full well that Ronald would choose her........and this is just my opinion, but she wanted Ronald sttention on her and her alone and so she did something with Haleigh, knowing full well that Ronald would take up for her, and he has, I believe this is all Misty and her sick need for attention.........JMO

What did Misty do with HaLeigh?

If she did something to her or with her, was she capable and did she do it alone?

If she did how did Misty transport HaLeigh away from the mobile home?

Why did she not know what HaLeigh was wearing that night?
Oh I believe she is more than capable, and she more than likely did do it alone, Ron Jr. was sleeping I suppose and the river isnt very far away from that Mobile home at all, who's to say she didnt just pick Haleigh up after the deed had been done, walk out the door and through the woods and throw her in the water, which would be the reason for her to mention that she sometimes took Haleigh with her when she walked over to her brothers house through that shortcut,makes sense to me..

I believe I had read that one of Misty's brothers was visiting that night. Have you heard that?  If so, do you know which one?
I  havent heard that her brother was visiting, well not after they left, and Grandma was supposingly over to bring the clean clothes, after that....I think it was just Misty and the 2 kids...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: August 17, 2009, 06:53:49 PM »

Just Thinking Outloud...

Misty is the key but what really does that mean..

1. Misty knows what happened that night is protecting someone.

2. Misty knows what happened and protecting herself.

3. Misty knows what happened and protecting herself and someone else

3. She left that night and doesnt want to admit it but if this is true who took Haleigh and why?

What happened the week before Haleigh went missing..

The Le doing a search for Haleigh while Ron and Misty get married..
Le comes out and makes a updated report on Haleigh's birthday..
Are they sending a message?

I still can't get past the 911 call , inconsistancies , and the live interviews with NG and Greta.JMO

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: August 17, 2009, 06:56:39 PM »

Just Thinking Outloud...

3. She left that night and doesnt want to admit it but if this is true who took Haleigh and why?

I still can't get past the 911 call , inconsistancies , and the live interviews with NG and Greta.JMO

I can't get past the 911 call and inconsistancies either.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: August 17, 2009, 06:57:26 PM »

My mind keeps going back to when Ron said if he found out who took Haleigh, he would kill them.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: August 17, 2009, 06:58:48 PM »

Just Thinking Outloud...

I can't get past the 911 call and inconsistancies either.

I might add the Today Show.... Eye opener...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: August 17, 2009, 06:59:50 PM »

The Today Show was an eye opener 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: August 17, 2009, 07:02:25 PM »

JVM going to talk about Haleigh in a few minutes.....
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: August 17, 2009, 07:02:46 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/08/17/haleigh-cummings-mom-dad-cleared-but-not-misty/#more-2592

The grilling took place in the Putnam County Jail, before Misty and his grandmother put up the $12,500 bond to spring him, and revealed little that was new. Over dinner at MeMa’s restaurant in Satsuma five months ago, Ronald confided he worried that Misty knew more than she was telling, and for that reason, was keeping her close, in spite of her shenanigans.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: August 17, 2009, 07:05:30 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/08/17/haleigh-cummings-mom-dad-cleared-but-not-misty/#more-2592

The grilling took place in the Putnam County Jail, before Misty and his grandmother put up the $12,500 bond to spring him, and revealed little that was new. Over dinner at MeMa’s restaurant in Satsuma five months ago, Ronald confided he worried that Misty knew more than she was telling, and for that reason, was keeping her close, in spite of her shenanigans.
But how long do you keep that up?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: August 17, 2009, 07:19:17 PM »

The grilling took place in the Putnam County Jail, before Misty and his grandmother put up the $12,500 bond to spring him, and revealed little that was new
. Over dinner at MeMa’s restaurant in Satsuma five months ago, Ronald confided he worried that Misty knew more than she was telling, and for that reason, was keeping her close, in spite of her shenanigans.

Would LE really inform AH what was revealed in the interrogation?

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: August 17, 2009, 07:22:42 PM »

Action news Jax video..Haleigh 6th Birthday...

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=33062@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.