April 30, 2024, 12:04:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320385 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #680 on: August 17, 2009, 09:38:47 PM »

WOW, JVM gave 2 minutes for Haleigh!   

Unbelievable!!!   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: August 17, 2009, 09:40:35 PM »

Unbelievable!!!   

I'm with ya    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #682 on: August 17, 2009, 09:40:50 PM »

remember when Cobra said that Ron was at the convience store about 2:30 and was suppose to have been talking to some girl in  the parking lot ? did anyone ever say who that girl was????

Cobra says a lot of stuff. I was annoyed with him on Sunday in his attempt to belittle Tim Miller, plus when he named lady friends of Tim.

It only showed the sleaziness of Cobra.
I didn't hear that, I wondered what was being said, what does that have to do with anything I wonder? Why would he even bring info like that up, maybe he is jealous.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #683 on: August 17, 2009, 09:41:27 PM »

Unbelievable!!!   
I know, did Nancy cover this case at all tonight?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: August 17, 2009, 09:45:01 PM »

a while back they said that they had not examined all of the evidence now they have and in doing so I guess they came up with the physical evidence that does not go along with Mistys sketchy recollection so IMO they could have known this sooner...grrrrr...not acceptable....but i wonder if in the process of the finished examination something has made them decide to go back to ground searches with Tim etc....doesn't sound good...but still hoping for a good outcome somehow
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: August 17, 2009, 09:52:35 PM »

Why can't they arrest Misty for child negelct??   
I guess they want to make sure that if they arrest her that they have enough to make it stick when they go to trial???
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: August 17, 2009, 10:02:00 PM »

All of these people are really trashy people and I wouldn't put anything past any of them.  My money would be on Misty, but I don't know all of the facts that have been released so far.  She seems like a whiney little snit and I can't see her enjoying taking care of two kids, or even doing it well.  I hope Haleigh is alive, but I can't see much hope of that.  They are all despicable. Put them all in jail, I say.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #687 on: August 17, 2009, 10:06:16 PM »

Unbelievable!!!   

I missed NG tonight so I don't know!!  Sorry!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: August 17, 2009, 10:10:56 PM »

a while back they said that they had not examined all of the evidence now they have and in doing so I guess they came up with the physical evidence that does not go along with Mistys sketchy recollection so IMO they could have known this sooner...grrrrr...not acceptable....but i wonder if in the process of the finished examination something has made them decide to go back to ground searches with Tim etc....doesn't sound good...but still hoping for a good outcome somehow
I agree, and things are looking really bad for Misty, which IMO they always have, Im glad LE finally released a statement one way or the other....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: August 17, 2009, 10:12:43 PM »

I guess they want to make sure that if they arrest her that they have enough to make it stick when they go to trial???
exactly, and dont forget Misty now has a lawyer to interveen in anything they try to do so they have to have everything straight before they make a move..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: August 17, 2009, 10:13:55 PM »

Unbelievable!!!   

Nope....I havent heard anything and Im watching her now........and good to see you here My Time...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: August 17, 2009, 10:14:20 PM »

Investigators say focus has narrowed in Haleigh’s disappearance

* By Dana Treen

ANDY JACOBSOHN/The Times-Union-- Each attached with Amber Alert information, balloons were released Monday to mark the sixth birthday of Haleigh Cummings, who has been missing since February.

On the day marking Haleigh Cummings’ sixth birthday, authorities said the 17-year-old woman who last saw the Putnam County kindergartner is the primary focus of their investigation.

Physical evidence contradicts where Misty Cummings — then Misty Croslin — told detectives she was when the girl vanished, according to a news release Monday from the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. In what are their most detailed comments so far, investigators said Haleigh’s biological parents are not considered suspects in the six-month disappearance and they do not believe it was a stranger abduction.

Misty Cummings is not considered a suspect, said Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, but knows more than she is telling.

The remarks came as hundreds of balloons with fliers were released at the time of the Satsuma girl’s birth. Her father’s family also joined Monday with an Orlando lawyer to elevate the case in the public’s eye. A search team that scoured the woods near where Haleigh disappeared also is promising to return to search again.

“It’s about time,” Greenwood said about the decision to provide more detail about where the investigation is headed. “We really need the truth, we need to know what happened that night.”

Cummings, who was 16 when Haleigh vanished and has since married her father, “has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh’s disappearance,” according to the statement Monday.

“Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty’s sketchy account of her evening activities,” the statement said.

She was living with Ronald Cummings and two of his children in Satsuma and was the one who called the Sheriff’s Office after 3 a.m. on Feb. 10 to report Haleigh missing. Cummings had come home from a late shift at a Palatka plant about the time the call was made.

“She either won’t or can’t account for what she was doing,” Greenwood said.

She has told investigators she was alone with the children that night.

“She is the person who has to know what happened,” he said.

Authorities will not say what evidence contradicts what they were told in interviews, but Greenwood said there was no sign of forced entry to the mobile home where Haleigh disappeared.

He said it is also clear that Haleigh was not prone to wander off in the middle of the night.
Detectives have interviewed the couple and Haleigh’s mother, Crystal Sheffield, who has been estranged from Cummings for several years. Cummings has custody of Haleigh and their son Ronald Cummings Jr.

Detectives have conducted 138 formal interviews and hundreds of informal ones, according to the department. Greenwood would not say how many hours or how many times Misty Cummings was interviewed. She told the Times-Union she recalled one early interview lasting as long as eight hours.

Ronald Cummings’ mother said she does not believe her daughter-in-law has misled investigators. Misty Croslin has a seventh-grade education, Teresa Neves said and should not be able to fool interrogators that have included FBI agents.

“She feels they are not being fair to her,” Neves said Monday.

Neves said she was glad suspicion was lifted from her son and that detectives should continue to interview anyone who they believe holds information that will help the case, including her daughter-in-law.

“I say more power to them,” Neves said. “Anybody who can actually be tied to this they ought to bring in and keep them until they get the answers.”

Orlando lawyer Mark NeJame, who has worked on the high-profile Caylee Anthony case, said Monday he has met with Neves and the Cummings family to work on focusing public attention on Haleigh. NeJame also has worked with EquuSearch, a search group that specializes in missing children and was involved with both the Anthony and Cummings cases.

EquuSearch founder Tim Miller said Monday he will bring a team back to Putnam to rework areas that were searched in the past. He said he will wait until summer growth has died, which will make searching easier.

Greenwood said thousands of acres have already been searched, but investigators spoke with Miller on Monday and welcome his help trying to locate Haleigh.

“The areas that we felt needed to be searched have been searched,” he said. “We’ll welcome them back.”

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-08-17/story/investigators_say_focus_has_narrowed_in_haleigh%E2%80%99s_disappearance

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: August 17, 2009, 10:19:16 PM »

Misty Cummings is not considered a suspect, said Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, but knows more than she is telling.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-08-17/story/investigators_say_focus_has_narrowed_in_haleigh%E2%80%99s_disappearance

Heart
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #693 on: August 17, 2009, 10:24:02 PM »

Unbelievable!!!   

Nope....I havent heard anything and Im watching her now........and good to see you here My Time...

Thanks HH, I read here but I don't post too often.  I have enough time staying out of trouble on Caylee.   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: August 17, 2009, 10:27:35 PM »

Unbelievable!!!   

Thanks HH, I read here but I don't post too often.  I have enough time staying out of trouble on Caylee.   
yea, I know what you mean about staying out of trouble.....and yea JVM just cut Haleigh off after just a few minutes, IMO she should have gave the entire show to her in hohor of her Birthday....jmo.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: August 17, 2009, 10:42:40 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/grandmas_angel_haleigh

I wanted to post this in case anyone has not seen it...I just found it today so maybe there are others that have not seen it either ????....there are a lot of pics on here....
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: August 17, 2009, 10:48:28 PM »

This monkey is tired......signing out....maybe good news tommorrow....
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: August 17, 2009, 10:56:42 PM »

remember when Cobra said that Ron was at the convience store about 2:30 and was suppose to have been talking to some girl in  the parking lot ? did anyone ever say who that girl was????

Cobra says a lot of stuff. I was annoyed with him on Sunday in his attempt to belittle Tim Miller, plus when he named lady friends of Tim.

It only showed the sleaziness of Cobra.
I didn't hear that, I wondered what was being said, what does that have to do with anything I wonder? Why would he even bring info like that up, maybe he is jealous.

I was disgusted with that show on Sunday.. Every week all sorts of stories just throwing crap out there... They can't even get some of the facts correct..Cobra making smart remarks about Tim.. Then Simon's comment :The question in my mind, and it has been there for many months, is Tim Miller all he says he is? Who the heck is he to question this man with a heart  who has a track record for finding the missing....

Then this from Simon...It was not till the end of the program that Tim Miller entered the story, but it is worth listening to. This might just want to make you rethink your next contribution! This might not make BNN popular, but one has to report it as it is told.

I don't need to rethink where my contributions will go... Tim Miller will certainly get my contributions...

God Bless Haleigh... an angelic monkey

http://www.bloggernews.net/121920

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: August 17, 2009, 11:15:02 PM »

That wasn't a "lady friend" of Tim's it was Tim's ex employee office person.  Maybe someone should ask Tim about Mandy?  Tim Miller isn't perfect by any means but Tim Miller has found many missing persons alive and dead.  How many has Cobra or Padilla found?  I'm talking missing persons not criminals that have jumped bail.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: August 17, 2009, 11:20:25 PM »

Haleigh Investigation Focuses On Misty Croslin
Girl's Birthday Marked With Balloon Release

POSTED: 7:08 pm EDT August 16, 2009
UPDATED: 6:02 pm EDT August 17, 2009

SATSUMA, Fla. -- Investigators said they are focusing on one key person in the search for 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

A candid update to the investigation into Haleigh's death from her Satsuma home last February
was released on the girl's sixth birthday. The Putnam County Sheriff's Office said that the work they have done so far minimizes the likelihood that Haleigh's disappearance is the work of a stranger.

Investigators said that evidence at the scene contradicts what the new bride, Misty Croslin-Cummings, of the girl's father, Ronald Cummings, has told them regarding the evening that Haleigh disappeared from her bed while she was in Croslin-Cummings' care.

Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's biological parents, have been publicly cleared in the investigation.

Meanwhile, the family invited the community to join the release by printing out a flier with Haleigh's picture on it, put it in a red or purple balloon and releasing it at 2:16 p.m. Monday.

Orlando attorney Make NeJame and Texas EqquSearch founder Tim Miller also announced they are teaming up to search for Haleigh. Miller said the search will take place in four to six weeks -- when he believes weather conditions and vegetation will be more conducive to finding the girl. The search has spanned thousands of acres of land to date, including all of the area near the Cummings' home. Aerial and underwater searches have also been conducted.

Miller said about 50 EquuSearch members and volunteers will conduct the search. The group has searched for the girl previously and also searched for Caylee Anthony.

So far in the search for Haleigh, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office has followed up on 4,000 leads. Several hundred informal interviews and 138 formal interviews have been conducted since the girl disappeared.

In a special report on WESH 2 News at 11, reporter Michelle Meredith hears from the Cummings family about the search for Haleigh.

Haleigh Investigation Focuses On Misty Croslin
Girl's Birthday Marked With Balloon Release

POSTED: 7:08 pm EDT August 16, 2009
UPDATED: 6:02 pm EDT August 17, 2009
[BUZZ: Haleigh Investigation Focuses On Misty Croslin] [DELICIOUS: Haleigh Investigation Focuses On Misty Croslin] [DIGG: Haleigh Investigation Focuses On Misty Croslin] [FACEBOOK: Haleigh Investigation Focuses On Misty Croslin] [REDDIT: Haleigh Investigation Focuses On Misty Croslin] [RSS] [PRINT: Haleigh Investigation Focuses On Misty Croslin] [EMAIL: Haleigh Investigation Focuses On Misty Croslin]
SATSUMA, Fla. -- Investigators said they are focusing on one key person in the search for 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

A candid update to the investigation into Haleigh's death from her Satsuma home last February was released on the girl's sixth birthday. The Putnam County Sheriff's Office said that the work they have done so far minimizes the likelihood that Haleigh's disappearance is the work of a stranger.

Investigators said that evidence at the scene contradicts what the new bride, Misty Croslin-Cummings, of the girl's father, Ronald Cummings, has told them regarding the evening that Haleigh disappeared from her bed while she was in Croslin-Cummings' care.

Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's biological parents, have been publicly cleared in the investigation.

Meanwhile, the family invited the community to join the release by printing out a flier with Haleigh's picture on it, put it in a red or purple balloon and releasing it at 2:16 p.m. Monday.

Orlando attorney Make NeJame and Texas EqquSearch founder Tim Miller also announced they are teaming up to search for Haleigh. Miller said the search will take place in four to six weeks -- when he believes weather conditions and vegetation will be more conducive to finding the girl. The search has spanned thousands of acres of land to date, including all of the area near the Cummings' home. Aerial and underwater searches have also been conducted.

Miller said about 50 EquuSearch members and volunteers will conduct the search. The group has searched for the girl previously and also searched for Caylee Anthony.

So far in the search for Haleigh, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office has followed up on 4,000 leads. Several hundred informal interviews and 138 formal interviews have been conducted since the girl disappeared.

In a special report on WESH 2 News at 11, reporter Michelle Meredith hears from the Cummings family about the search for Haleigh.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.