April 30, 2024, 08:48:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320354 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2009, 12:10:41 AM »

I was just wondering if Ron is keeping Misty's family from her.....Keeping her close... Keeping the truth from coming out ....Hmmm ...

Where Is Haleigh.. an angelic monkey

I think you may very well have hit the nail on the head JG.............
Yes, I also think that is what he is doing.......................Oh and I guess NG still is biased with the Haleigh case, I thought she was gonna cover it, had seen on her web site where some said something about it, but NO, she passed right by it....whats up with that?

Who knows, but she is so biased towards a druggie thug with anger/control issues and completely against Crystal who I absolutely believe was an abuse victim and now it looks like Misty may be one too. Control freaks are notorious for cutting off those they control from family/friends.......
Druggie thug? I beg your pardon but aren't more than RC duggies'. Woops on that one!!!   I have seen a lot of biased opinions.

Sorry, I don't understand the "aren't more than RC druggies" in your post.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2009, 12:14:18 AM »

Thanks for the pics Jersey, the kangaroo store is really just right there at Granny Sykes house, if I was Misty I believe i would have jumped in the truck with my brother and got the heck out of there, but then Ronald could have threatened her family if she left with them, and no one knows better then Misty just what Ronald is capable of.....Im sure she has seen it first hand.

I don't think this is going to end with just Haleigh missing.      You have to wonder what trump Ronald has on Misty to get her to turn on family.  IMHO, she made that call.  Sad, sad, sad.
Yes,it could also be something that he is holding over her hed, I agree, but I still think she is scared of what he might do to her or her family..........sad situation, she would be much better off if she would just meet with LE and tell all....everything......before someone gets hurt..
Yes - or before someone else gets hurt.  I think my hope that she was taken to Tn or somewhere is fading fast.  IMHO, Misty knows something Ron did or vice versa. 
I have always believed that Haleigh was gone before the first 911 call was made, and yes....someone else is gonna get hurt if someone doesnt spill the beans soon.....Im still not clear on just what happened to Haleigh, but I really think Ronald most likely hurt her and Misty saw it all..........JMO

Given the shotgun wedding and his not tossing her to the curb for her own actions, I tend to agree with you HH. 

I believe to something happened to Haleigh too.. God Bless Haleigh.. an angelic monkey

We need some ground searches ..Start with the San Mateo area and Dunns creek area..  JMO

ITA with all the above sadly. I also think they need to search the PDM property and the route he takes to PDM.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2009, 01:15:34 AM »

There are alot of druggies involved in this case.  Only one was arrested last night because he was being a THUG.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2009, 01:33:37 AM »

There are alot of druggies involved in this case.  Only one was arrested last night because he was being a THUG.

Agreed on that.......

Seems like breaking news here on the Billings thread, I've been hopping all over the place tonight

[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2009, 01:48:13 AM »

Gotta love how Misty's dad dressed up for his interview!!   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2009, 08:54:32 AM »

no one on either side of this family has clean hands it seems....drugs/alcohol has played a big part in all of their lives from what we have seen and heard...and read in police reports..it is sad that one day these little ones involved in this family will be able to  look up police reports on their parents, grand parents, aunts, uncles and friends of the family...not to mention, worst of all,  a missing child in the mix....
will these kids have a chance growing up to be productive human beings or will they follow in their parent's footsteps? they see and learn from example...
really sad....jmo....Both sides of the family have let Haleigh down as far as I am concerned...jmo

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2009, 09:40:39 AM »

Gotta love how Misty's dad dressed up for his interview!!   
He could have a least put on a tee shirt  What a mess, I just hope someone doesn't end up badly injured or dead if another brawl happens again.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2009, 10:21:20 AM »

I honestly believe that Misty did call her family that night to come and get her...I think that perhaps she did this behind Ron's back...the family showed up wanting Misty to leave with them..Ron, not knowing that Misty called her family thought that they were at his home to start problems with him and Misty...Meanwhile, Misty lies (again!) to Ron and says that she doesn't know why they are there..either out of fear or they had already made up after the fight that they had been in...and she changed her mind about wanting out...the phone records will show who called who and since Ron was arrested we will be able to find out because of the Sunshine law right? 

I believe the brother....about the phone call...

callie4u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2009, 10:25:13 AM »

Where is the video of Misty's dad?  I missed it.  Thanks
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2009, 10:31:34 AM »

I honestly believe that Misty did call her family that night to come and get her...I think that perhaps she did this behind Ron's back...the family showed up wanting Misty to leave with them..Ron, not knowing that Misty called her family thought that they were at his home to start problems with him and Misty...Meanwhile, Misty lies (again!) to Ron and says that she doesn't know why they are there..either out of fear or they had already made up after the fight that they had been in...and she changed her mind about wanting out...the phone records will show who called who and since Ron was arrested we will be able to find out because of the Sunshine law right? 

I believe the brother....about the phone call...
I really believe that the family came over to help Misty, and it upsets me that she is breaking ties by trying to get a restraining order on her brother. I do feel that Misty's family do care about harm coming to her, and they were doing what most families would do, go over and get her because she was so upset.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2009, 10:33:38 AM »

Where is the video of Misty's dad?  I missed it.  Thanks

here is the link that I saw it on...

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular/story/Cummings-Croslin-family-speak-about-arrest/mLXK584190mQsmKIOzg82g.cspx

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2009, 10:43:36 AM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090807/ARTICLES/908079983/1002?Title=School-supply-drive-planned-in-con

Article Repository
Home > News
   Enlarge TextEmailPrintCommentsShare
You must fill in all fields 
WITH PHOTONO PHOTO
FACEBOOKYahoo! Buzz YAHOONEWSVINEDEL.ICIO.US
School supply drive planned in connection with missing girl's birthday

By Karen Voyles
Staff writer

Published: Friday, August 7, 2009 at 8:14 a.m.
Last Modified: Friday, August 7, 2009 at 8:14 a.m.
The maternal family of a missing Putnam County girl has planned a school supply drive in connection with her sixth birthday. Haleigh Cummings, who was last seen nearly six months ago, disappeared from her father's home early in the morning on February 10. Her sixth birthday is on August 17.

Early Friday morning, Haleigh’s mother, Crystal Sheffield, and maternal grandmother, Marie Griffis, announced the school supply drive and issued another plea for anyone with information about the little girl to call investigators.

Haleigh, who has blond hair and brown eyes, weighed 39 pounds and was three feet tall when she was last seen by her younger brother, father and father's girlfriend at her father's home in Satsuma, which is about 75 miles east of Gainesville.

On August 17, Haleigh's birthday, several of her maternal relatives will be Riverfront Park in Palatka from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. to accept donations of school supplies Browning Pearce Elementary School, the school Haleigh had been attending. Only school supplies will be accepted. No cash donations will be accepted, according to a news release issued Friday morning.

In the news release, family members said the supplies will be delivered to the school to establish what they are calling Haleigh's Closet, a place school supplies will be available to teachers and students in pre-kindergarten through fifth grade at Browning Pearce.

The family also said that they will accept school supplies shipped to Haleigh’s maternal grandmother Marie Griffis, 12222 Mud Lake Rd., Glen St. Mary FL, 32040.

In announcing the school supply drive in Haleigh's name, her maternal relatives also issued another plea for anyone with information about Haleigh to call the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at (386)329-0808 or call Crime Stoppers anonymously at 888-277-TIPS.

A reward fund of $35,000 has been established for information leading to her recovery or the conviction of anyone involved in her disappearance.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2009, 10:49:05 AM »

Since I basically know nothing about DCF and their workings, except what I read on this board, is there any chance that they may look into this again, regarding little Ron Jr?
callie4u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: August 07, 2009, 11:12:02 AM »

Thanks Cookie for sending me that link.  Ewwww.  Could have had a shirt.  Those people are like none I have ever seen before.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2009, 12:29:25 PM »

Thanks Cookie for sending me that link.  Ewwww.  Could have had a shirt.  Those people are like none I have ever seen before.
You got that right, except for the Anthonys, because they are something else also. I'm waiting to see how this all twists and turns and somehow Crystal will get some blame for all this.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2009, 02:35:15 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-news-080709,0,3334406.story

Family of Haleigh Cummings still hopes for her return
Crystal Sheffield, mother of missing Haleigh Cummings, says "continues to search for her daughter and is not giving up her fight."

Sentinel Staff Writer

11:58 AM EDT, August 7, 2009
E-mailPrintShareVote

As the six-month anniversary of Haleigh Cummings' disappearance approaches, her mother released statement today saying she continues to search for her daughter and is not giving up her fight.

The 5-year-old girl vanished from her bed in rural Satsuma in Putnam County in February.

Sunday will mark the six-month anniversary of the last time she was seen.

Her father's then-girlfriend put Haleigh to bed about 10 p.m. Feb. 9 while father Ronald Cummings was working. Then she discovered Haleigh missing about at about 3:30 a.m. Feb. 10.

Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, was at her home in Baker County near the Florida- Georgia state line at the time of her daughter's disappearance.

Authorities have classified what has happened as an abduction. In her statement, Crystal Sheffield pleaded for her daughter's return.

"Although it has almost been six months since Haleigh's disappearance, I still have hope that my daughter will come home," Crystal Sheffield said in the statement. "I will continue to do whatever it takes to keep her face out in the public for everyone to see. I ask if anyone out there knows anything to please call Crime Stoppers or your local police.

The girl's birthday is Aug. 17.

"Haleigh is about to be six years old, I am begging once again from the bottom of my heart for whoever has my sweet daughter to let her go," the statement added. "Please, she needs to be home with her family, she does not belong with anyone else. This is tearing my heart out of my chest, a part of me is missing and that is Haleigh."

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0808 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS, the statement said.

Check back for updates.

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: August 07, 2009, 03:17:00 PM »

Thanks for IM.    an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: August 07, 2009, 03:19:16 PM »

Thanks for IM.    an angelic monkey
Yes, thanks.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: August 07, 2009, 03:52:14 PM »

Since I basically know nothing about DCF and their workings, except what I read on this board, is there any chance that they may look into this again, regarding little Ron Jr?
well normally getting a restraining order on any one is a double edged sword... if something like this happens and you don't get one then you are at fault for not protecting your home from a dangerous person... but if you do get one then they tell you well your home is not safe because you have documented that a dangerous person might go there in the future and a piece of paper will not stop an assault from happening again...
it really depends on how dcf wants to look at it
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: August 07, 2009, 03:54:51 PM »

well normally getting a restraining order on any one is a double edged sword... if something like this happens and you don't get one then you are at fault for not protecting your home from a dangerous person... but if you do get one then they tell you well your home is not safe because you have documented that a dangerous person might go there in the future and a piece of paper will not stop an assault from happening again...
it really depends on how dcf wants to look at it
Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.