April 30, 2024, 07:06:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320341 times)
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: August 18, 2009, 09:40:42 PM »

A possibility is homicide.  Most likely by Ron's drug rages, but could also be Misty, probably intentional homicide with Misty.  Haleigh after all, lived in a dangerous household, and granny wasn't there then that I know of.  Ron and Misty will cover up for each other.  Misty is afraid of questioning because her memory was/is hazy when under the influence.  She doesn't want to admit to that, hence her inconsistencies, and besides she's not too bright to begin with.  It's so very sad seeing abused children living in depths of redneck (sorry) crude druggie society.  Children have to learn from early on to fend for themselves, for there are no adults around.  Their mothers are terrified of their fathers, and their fathers just are not mentally their, due to drugs.  Children must live with drugged out whiners, unwilling to seek employment or to work when provided with work.  It's the adults who need baby-sitters.  Getting by hand to mouth for the next drug supplier,  they do not seek out real help, ever.  The topic of mental health counseling has come up, but in this society that is at the bottom of the list.  They probably have never heard that term.  Sad, but true.  I am familiar with the underside culture.  It isn't pretty for kids who must endure it in order to grow up and hopefully have some free will that hopefully they will act upon.  Most commonly the kids become so traumatized by their own childhood, that they become imprisoned by it, and there is no escape.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: August 18, 2009, 09:45:51 PM »

A possibility is homicide.  Most likely by Ron's drug rages, but could also be Misty, probably intentional homicide with Misty.  Haleigh after all, lived in a dangerous household, and granny wasn't there then that I know of.  Ron and Misty will cover up for each other.  Misty is afraid of questioning because her memory was/is hazy when under the influence.  She doesn't want to admit to that, hence her inconsistencies, and besides she's not too bright to begin with.  It's so very sad seeing abused children living in depths of redneck (sorry) crude druggie society.  Children have to learn from early on to fend for themselves, for there are no adults around.  Their mothers are terrified of their fathers, and their fathers just are not mentally their, due to drugs.  Children must live with drugged out whiners, unwilling to seek employment or to work when provided with work.  It's the adults who need baby-sitters.  Getting by hand to mouth for the next drug supplier,  they do not seek out real help, ever.  The topic of mental health counseling has come up, but in this society that is at the bottom of the list.  They probably have never heard that term.  Sad, but true.  I am familiar with the underside culture.  It isn't pretty for kids who must endure it in order to grow up and hopefully have some free will that hopefully they will act upon.  Most commonly the kids become so traumatized by their own childhood, that they become imprisoned by it, and there is no escape.
And Ron Jr. still there......What was DCF thinking?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #822 on: August 18, 2009, 09:47:12 PM »

And Ron Jr. still there......What was DCF thinking?
They weren't thinking.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: August 18, 2009, 09:49:11 PM »

No Rose ....I know it is NOT funny but I can't help it .... you crack me up 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: August 18, 2009, 09:49:58 PM »

Misty needs to talk! my personal opinion is that she was not at the home when Haleigh went missing and that is what she is hiding...I don't feel that she harmed Haleigh herself or any other family member did either...someone was watching that house, Misty's routine possibly and when the moment was right, went in and took Haleigh...jmo....

IF there is any truth to the above then Misty is still guilty.  There is no defence for anyone who is willing to lie to protect themselves over the life of a 5yr old child. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: August 18, 2009, 09:53:44 PM »

No Rose ....I know it is NOT funny but I can't help it .... you crack me up 
When I get upset, I react that way, I guess it is some kind of defense, and I tell you, what is all going through my mind with this case right now, has me very upset and concerned, this isn't making sense, it isn't adding up for me at all. You can almost feel this is coming to an outcome very soon.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: August 18, 2009, 09:57:48 PM »

Misty needs to talk! my personal opinion is that she was not at the home when Haleigh went missing and that is what she is hiding...I don't feel that she harmed Haleigh herself or any other family member did either...someone was watching that house, Misty's routine possibly and when the moment was right, went in and took Haleigh...jmo....

IF there is any truth to the above then Misty is still guilty.  There is no defence for anyone who is willing to lie to protect themselves over the life of a 5yr old child. 

yep..totally agree on that! she is being selfish for whatever reasons if she does not come forward with the truth...knowing that she could provide the LE with possible clues to finding Haleigh and does not is criminal in my mind....

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: August 18, 2009, 09:58:39 PM »

Yes it is very upsetting....I don't know how many nights I have layed in bed trying to make sense of all of this 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: August 18, 2009, 09:58:51 PM »

yep..totally agree on that! she is being selfish for whatever reasons if she does not come forward with the truth...knowing that she could provide the LE with possible clues to finding Haleigh and does not is criminal in my mind....

She has had 6 months to come forward.  No excuse.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: August 18, 2009, 09:59:41 PM »

She has had 6 months to come forward.  No excuse.

again...agreed...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: August 18, 2009, 10:01:58 PM »

None, none at all.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: August 18, 2009, 10:05:46 PM »

When Misty did not want to do the walk through with Cobra that really set my hinky meter off....shoot I do that just trying to remember where I put my car keys !
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: August 18, 2009, 10:05:57 PM »

One of these days I'll spell defence defense right the first time 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: August 18, 2009, 10:06:14 PM »

hey y'all..glad the le is up an atem' again...i'm glad we are all searching for closure in Haleigh's disappearance but i bet ya a penny if you started reading Haleigh's thread from the beginning, you would see the same statements then as now.  i'm not trying to be a poo monkey, but, man, i think we've all known that misty is/was involved.  i just happy LE is still interested.

Justice for Haleigh! an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: August 18, 2009, 10:11:17 PM »

One of these days I'll spell defence defense right the first time 
defence/defense....potatoes / po-tot-oes....we knew what you meant LOL
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: August 18, 2009, 10:52:12 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I bought a Gainsville newspaper today and it has Haleigh on the  front page, cant tell you how glad I was to see her picture posted right there where everybody could see it, and yes, on the inside continuous of the story it talks about the same thing with Misty being the one that LE is looking at and also has a picture of her posted, then it has a story about a balloon release there in Palaka at a business called Flowers by Melanie, alot of coverage for a case that was bearly metioned in the news, these past 6 months, its a great thing, but it makes me sad also, I wonder why Misty wont talk, why she holds herself in higher regards than HaLeigh. Misty is safe, she is where she wants to be, she has what she wanted , but what about poor HaLeigh, there's something really wrong with Misty, really wrong to be able to smile, to spend fathers day this year with Ron and Jr at the beach and pose for pictures with a smile on her face, all the while knowing that HaLeigh is gone and all it would possibly tak to find her is for her to go back down to LE and talk........What is wrong with that girl.....grrrrrrr she makes me so mad!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: August 18, 2009, 11:28:28 PM »

Update... I only posted the last few motions.. you can go to Putnam Civil Doc for the complete records...

2009-08-10 070.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - CAROL CALDWELL FOR MOTHER 

2009-08-10 071.MOTHERS EMERGENCY VERIFIED MOTION FOR COUNSELING 

2009-08-10 FOR MINOR CHILD 

2009-08-17 072.NOTICE OF NON REPRESENTATION - T JERRY SNIDER FOR 

2009-08-17 RONALD CUMMINGS 

2009-08-18 073.NOTICE OF SERVICE VIA UNITED STATES MAIL DELIVERY 

2009-08-18 OF EMERGENCY MOTION TO RONALD L CUMMINGS 

2009-08-18 074.NOTICE OF HEARING/AWN FOR 08/27/09 AT 03:00 

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: August 18, 2009, 11:29:14 PM »

Update... I only posted the last few motions.. you can go to Putnam Civil Doc for the complete records...

2009-08-10 070.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - CAROL CALDWELL FOR MOTHER 

2009-08-10 071.MOTHERS EMERGENCY VERIFIED MOTION FOR COUNSELING 

2009-08-10 FOR MINOR CHILD 

2009-08-17 072.NOTICE OF NON REPRESENTATION - T JERRY SNIDER FOR 

2009-08-17 RONALD CUMMINGS 

2009-08-18 073.NOTICE OF SERVICE VIA UNITED STATES MAIL DELIVERY 

2009-08-18 OF EMERGENCY MOTION TO RONALD L CUMMINGS 

2009-08-18 074.NOTICE OF HEARING/AWN FOR 08/27/09 AT 03:00 

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

Sorry.. Cummings and Sheffield case..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: August 19, 2009, 12:28:38 AM »

I just wanted to come here and post a poem Crystal wrote to HaLeigh on her my-space, it broke my heart and I just wnted to share it with everyone..........so sad..

General
Poem for HaLeigh HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALEIGH, FROM: MOMMY I can feel your soft fingers fold into my hand as I hear you say " Mommy" This precious memory is more than I can stand. I can see your face glowing with innocence and love. Your curls lay soft against your face, as your memory lays soft on my heart. Where are you HaLeigh I must demand! I can see your eyes filled with wonder as they give out a bright spark. Why can't someone find you? Who knows? Will they set you free? HaLeigh the love you have given to me would bring most moms to their knees.And because of your love I now bend on my knees to ask.."God Please Bring You Home To Me!" A million times I've needed you, A million times I've cried.If I was there could I have saved you? For you I would have died. I wish I could snuggle near you and whisper your name. "HaLeigh precious HaLeigh... I Love You!" "I'm right here at your side." So on this 6th birthday I promise I will dip into my well of faith, new strength to find.... I will look the whole world over UNTIL, MY HALEIGH, I FIND!" I Love You Always Your One And Only, Mommy

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: August 19, 2009, 01:10:01 AM »

Hello Monkeys, I bought a Gainsville newspaper today and it has Haleigh on the  front page, cant tell you how glad I was to see her picture posted right there where everybody could see it, and yes, on the inside continuous of the story it talks about the same thing with Misty being the one that LE is looking at and also has a picture of her posted, then it has a story about a balloon release there in Palaka at a business called Flowers by Melanie, alot of coverage for a case that was bearly metioned in the news, these past 6 months, its a great thing, but it makes me sad also, I wonder why Misty wont talk, why she holds herself in higher regards than HaLeigh. Misty is safe, she is where she wants to be, she has what she wanted , but what about poor HaLeigh, there's something really wrong with Misty, really wrong to be able to smile, to spend fathers day this year with Ron and Jr at the beach and pose for pictures with a smile on her face, all the while knowing that HaLeigh is gone and all it would possibly tak to find her is for her to go back down to LE and talk........What is wrong with that girl.....grrrrrrr she makes me so mad!!

I got behind on reading when they stopped covering this in the media & this doesn't make any difference but why am I suddenly seeing Haleigh's name spelled with a capital L in the middle?  Was it spelled wrong from the beginning ?   Just curious.

I think LE is ever so slowly tightening the noose around Misty's neck .....

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.