April 30, 2024, 05:19:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320326 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: August 19, 2009, 12:45:03 PM »

It looks like before 10:00 pm something happened that would be interesting to know .Thanks IM and NRCG
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #881 on: August 19, 2009, 12:54:03 PM »

NRCG do you remember what time grandma said she dropped off the laundry . If I remember right she was the last KNOWN  visitor on the time line .

I'm not NRCG, but IIRC it was 7pm. I remember this so well because she said the kids were outside eating and I live in Florida and it was cold out that night (for Floridians anyway, especially children), it just made no sense that they were eating outside when it was that cold and that she didn't bother to tell the story for about 10 days to 2 weeks from what I can recall, and Misty never mentioned it
Thanks, I guess that my guess was right. How would you forget to tell the story 

Hmmm~can't imagine that one either NRCG

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #882 on: August 19, 2009, 01:06:14 PM »

NRCG do you remember what time grandma said she dropped off the laundry . If I remember right she was the last KNOWN  visitor on the time line .

I'm not NRCG, but IIRC it was 7pm. I remember this so well because she said the kids were outside eating and I live in Florida and it was cold out that night (for Floridians anyway, especially children), it just made no sense that they were eating outside when it was that cold and that she didn't bother to tell the story for about 10 days to 2 weeks from what I can recall, and Misty never mentioned it

This is beyond sickening already, I'll bet grandma was never at the mobile home that night.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: August 19, 2009, 01:14:15 PM »

Unless I misinterpretred, sounded to me from the interview like LE has somehow been able to verify that Misty was in the home up until 10pm ...  maybe through someone she talked to on the phone or something she watched on TV?  Wonder if they were also able to verify that Haleigh was there up until 10.  I dunno. 

And now it's what happened during between 10pm - 3am that they can't fill in, which is when Misty said she they were all sleeping but LE suspects Misty wasn't there at least part of that time.   Theresa Neves probably has to walk a very fine line in what she says to keep from doing anything to upset Ron or Misty.  She really didn't say anything, very flat affect, and there was really no point to the interview IMO except to keep Haleigh in the public eye ... or to put Misty back in the public eye & try to put pressure on her. 

Just talking to myself, pay me no mind.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #884 on: August 19, 2009, 01:18:22 PM »

Unless I misinterpretred, sounded to me from the interview like LE has somehow been able to verify that Misty was in the home up until 10pm ...  maybe through someone she talked to on the phone or something she watched on TV?  Wonder if they were also able to verify that Haleigh was there up until 10.  I dunno. 

And now it's what happened during between 10pm - 3am that they can't fill in, which is when Misty said she they were all sleeping but LE suspects Misty wasn't there at least part of that time.   Theresa Neves probably has to walk a very fine line in what she says to keep from doing anything to upset Ron or Misty.  She really didn't say anything, very flat affect, and there was really no point to the interview IMO except to keep Haleigh in the public eye ... or to put Misty back in the public eye & try to put pressure on her. 

That makes good sense to me, thanks. I've been trying to figure this 10 to 3 timeline.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: August 19, 2009, 01:18:38 PM »

I spelled misinterpreted with an extra r.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #886 on: August 19, 2009, 01:20:35 PM »

This is beyond sickening already, I'll bet grandma was never at the mobile home that night.

That has been one of my questions from very early on, and one that I'm not satisfied with the answer.......unless someone else can verify she was there. So many unanswered questions and way too much time has gone by.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: August 19, 2009, 01:20:52 PM »

you can talk to me..ha ha! I think that you are correct...10 pm -3 ...LE must be pretty sure of this unless I heard/read wrong as well....
and I think that you are right that Teresa is walking a fine line at the moment..this case will all break through pretty soon I feel with the right amount of pressure...it should have happened before now, like 6 months ago!

in regards to granny sykes...she could have told the story of her being at the home at 7 and it just never made the news before we heard it? dunno...I don't think that granny would lie about something like her being there at that time...my opinion only...And also, neighbors did report seeing Haleigh and Jr. playing outside that evening as well...now, after that time, only Misty can fill in that time...imo...

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #888 on: August 19, 2009, 01:23:52 PM »

I'm trying to figure out why Teresa needs an attorney.

NRCG~did you watch the interview on the link? If so, what was the jist of it - I don't have my laptop and can't watch it TIA

To me Teresa sounded like she really doesn't believe Misty and they are trying to put some pressure on her.  I have no idea why Nejame is involved but I suspect it's  mutually beneficial.  Haleigh gets back in the news and Nejame does as well.  Good for business I suspect.

bingo! that is my thought as well...

Teresa should have been sitting next to her daughter, Crystal Cummings.  Crystal would have put a little powder on Teresa, a barrett in her hair, and gave her a more brave and dignified appearance, instead, Teresa had a look of being in Never Never Land.

Where has Crystal Cummings been? When was the last time anyone saw Crystal Cummings?  She is silently absent, did she move?

My opinions.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: August 19, 2009, 01:30:25 PM »

NRCG~did you watch the interview on the link? If so, what was the jist of it - I don't have my laptop and can't watch it TIA

To me Teresa sounded like she really doesn't believe Misty and they are trying to put some pressure on her.  I have no idea why Nejame is involved but I suspect it's  mutually beneficial.  Haleigh gets back in the news and Nejame does as well.  Good for business I suspect.

Teresa should have been sitting next to her daughter, Crystal Cummings.  Crystal would have put a little powder on Teresa, a barrett in her hair, and gave her a more brave and dignified appearance, instead, Teresa had a look of being in Never Never Land.

Where has Crystal Cummings been? When was the last time anyone saw Crystal Cummings?  She is silently absent, did she move?

My opinions.

Teresa is Ron's mother.   

I get what you're saying about powder & barretts but I don't think her appearance matters.  All the girls & women in that circle have the no makeup, straight hair appearance, including Crystal.

As I said earlier, I think Teresa was being very guarded in what she was saying, basically she didn't say anything.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: August 19, 2009, 01:31:25 PM »

I think Misty practiced forgetting so much about that night she got confused with what she could and could not remember....MOO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: August 19, 2009, 01:31:43 PM »

My opinions.

HUH?  Theresa is Ronalds mom, not Crystal's mom.  Crystal was just at the event to distribute school supplies to Haliegh's school. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: August 19, 2009, 01:32:48 PM »

My opinions.

Teresa is Ron's mother.   

I get what you're saying about powder & barretts but I don't think her appearance matters.  All the girls & women in that circle have the no makeup, straight hair appearance, including Crystal.

As I said earlier, I think Teresa was being very guarded in what she was saying, basically she didn't say anything.
Ronald has a sister named Crystal too..........and yes, where has she gone too.....havent seen her at all..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: August 19, 2009, 01:34:47 PM »

My opinions.

HUH?  Theresa is Ronalds mom, not Crystal's mom.  Crystal was just at the event to distribute school supplies to Haliegh's school. 

Remember Ronald sister Crysatl, the one with all the hair styles when this all begin?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: August 19, 2009, 01:36:49 PM »

My opinions.

Remember Ronald sister Crysatl, the one with all the hair styles when this all begin?

Ah yes, I remember.  Just seemed like a very odd comment by Seahorse. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #895 on: August 19, 2009, 01:39:14 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I've said it before, but IMO, the information required to solve this case lies within Haleigh's family. JMO!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #896 on: August 19, 2009, 01:42:13 PM »

My opinions.

Teresa is Ron's mother.   

But Crystal Cummings is Ron's sister and Teres's daughter...I know this case gets so confusing. IMO Teresa did look out of it, aND WAS VAGUE IN HER ANSWERS, BUT i'LL CHALK THAT UP TO BEING A GREIving GMA...but I was disappointed to hear "I don't know" so many times. It's like a theme in their home IMO. Sorry for all caps and typos  as I'm on someone else's computer that seems to be possessed.

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: August 19, 2009, 01:47:38 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20461636/detail.html
Grandmother Believes Haleigh Is Alive
Missing Girl's Grandma Appears On 'Early Show'

POSTED: Wednesday, August 19, 2009
UPDATED: 1:01 pm EDT August 19, 2009
NEW YORK -- The paternal grandmother of a missing girl is refuting claims that the child's stepmother knows more information about the girl's disappearance.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: August 19, 2009, 01:47:59 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I've said it before, but IMO, the information required to solve this case lies within Haleigh's family. JMO!
CBB, do you mean all her family , or the side that she lived with?

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: August 19, 2009, 01:53:24 PM »

But Crystal Cummings is Ron's sister and Teres's daughter...I know this case gets so confusing. IMO Teresa did look out of it, aND WAS VAGUE IN HER ANSWERS, BUT i'LL CHALK THAT UP TO BEING A GREIving GMA...but I was disappointed to hear "I don't know" so many times. It's like a theme in their home IMO. Sorry for all caps and typos  as I'm on someone else's computer that seems to be possessed.

Hi  IM !  Good to "see" you.  Hope you're doing okay.

I had forgotten about the Crystal who is Ron's sister!  I thought she was vague in her answers too ... dodging, being careful to let the interviewer know that it wasn't her but LE who thought Misty wasn't being forthcoming.  GGMa did the same "I don't know" thing last night on NG, fumbled & bumbled, did you hear that? 

There was a tad of emotion in Teresa's voice at the very end of the interview when she said she thinks Haleigh is still alive & that without faith you have nothing.  Her affect may be flat all the time for all I know, may just be her personality, might be having to be interviewed on TV.  I know I'd hate that.  All the world watching & picking apart every word you say & how you look.     

Typos?  What typos, this ain't no English class.     

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.