April 30, 2024, 08:26:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320352 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: August 19, 2009, 02:00:55 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20461636/detail.html
Grandmother Believes Haleigh Is Alive
Missing Girl's Grandma Appears On 'Early Show'

POSTED: Wednesday, August 19, 2009
UPDATED: 1:01 pm EDT August 19, 2009
NEW YORK -- The paternal grandmother of a missing girl is refuting claims that the child's stepmother knows more information about the girl's disappearance.
<snipped>

Thanks Trimm.   

I think this sentence from NeJames about Misty says a lot: 

"The story, the version that she gave, isn't lining up. There's certain areas that still remain with a large question mark hanging over them," Nejame said.

Misty is The One  oh yeah.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: August 19, 2009, 02:05:47 PM »

HH, weren't you keeping in contact with Crystal at one time?  Or was that IM?  Or did I dream that.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: August 19, 2009, 02:10:41 PM »

HH, weren't you keeping in contact with Crystal at one time?  Or was that IM?  Or did I dream that.

Yes, it was me, and I think IM was in contact with Marie also at some point, and she did speak with Crystal by phone, when I was at the HBC I gave my phone to Crystal to speak with IM..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #903 on: August 19, 2009, 02:16:59 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I've said it before, but IMO, the information required to solve this case lies within Haleigh's family. JMO!
I have believed that from the beginning.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #904 on: August 19, 2009, 02:18:47 PM »

But Crystal Cummings is Ron's sister and Teres's daughter...I know this case gets so confusing. IMO Teresa did look out of it, aND WAS VAGUE IN HER ANSWERS, BUT i'LL CHALK THAT UP TO BEING A GREIving GMA...but I was disappointed to hear "I don't know" so many times. It's like a theme in their home IMO. Sorry for all caps and typos  as I'm on someone else's computer that seems to be possessed.

Hi  IM !  Good to "see" you.  Hope you're doing okay.

I had forgotten about the Crystal who is Ron's sister!  I thought she was vague in her answers too ... dodging, being careful to let the interviewer know that it wasn't her but LE who thought Misty wasn't being forthcoming.  GGMa did the same "I don't know" thing last night on NG, fumbled & bumbled, did you hear that? 

There was a tad of emotion in Teresa's voice at the very end of the interview when she said she thinks Haleigh is still alive & that without faith you have nothing.  Her affect may be flat all the time for all I know, may just be her personality, might be having to be interviewed on TV.  I know I'd hate that.  All the world watching & picking apart every word you say & how you look.     

Typos?  What typos, this ain't no English class.     

Thanks BG~I'm doing good and you are so kind to ask  an angelic monkey

I did hear all that mumbling........

I did see a tad of emotion in her but I guess if TES was coming to search thru the woods for my grandchild I'd be thinking in the back of my mind what the reality of the statistics show. I remember emotion in Misty when she talked about the blanket she put over Haleigh and it always seemed odd that she seemed so emotional over that, in my mind it was like she was re-living covering her up for "the last time".

I bummed a puter to see the "Possible abduction" t-shirts  and the video because my work puter won't let me see those, but it was like typing blind

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #905 on: August 19, 2009, 02:37:52 PM »

I'm trying to figure out why Teresa needs an attorney.

NRCG~did you watch the interview on the link? If so, what was the jist of it - I don't have my laptop and can't watch it TIA

To me Teresa sounded like she really doesn't believe Misty and they are trying to put some pressure on her.  I have no idea why Nejame is involved but I suspect it's  mutually beneficial.  Haleigh gets back in the news and Nejame does as well.  Good for business I suspect.

bingo! that is my thought as well...

Teresa should have been sitting next to her daughter, Crystal Cummings.  Crystal would have put a little powder on Teresa, a barrett in her hair, and gave her a more brave and dignified appearance, instead, Teresa had a look of being in Never Never Land.

Where has Crystal Cummings been? When was the last time anyone saw Crystal Cummings?  She is silently absent, did she move?

My opinions.

Teresa is Ron's mother.   

I get what you're saying about powder & barretts but I don't think her appearance matters.  All the girls & women in that circle have the no makeup, straight hair appearance, including Crystal.

As I said earlier, I think Teresa was being very guarded in what she was saying, basically she didn't say anything.
Ronald has a sister named Crystal too..........and yes, where has she gone too.....havent seen her at all..

Crystal Cummings is absent, I would put my thinking cap on and wonder, why?

Teresa, I know she is struggling, where is her daughter?  Her daughter should make mom a good meal, give encouragement and put a colorful ribbon in Mom's hair, only to lift her spirits.

Where is Crystal Cummings? This may be a clue, don't ask me what kind of clue, obviously, everyone's face is there except for Ronald's sister Crystal.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: August 19, 2009, 02:39:25 PM »

IM, that is a good point about the blanket and Misty showing some emotion. All that blanket talk never made any sense, on and on about blankets 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #907 on: August 19, 2009, 02:45:59 PM »

IM, that is a good point about the blanket and Misty showing some emotion. All that blanket talk never made any sense, on and on about blankets 

It has always bothered me along with so many or their actions, for example how Misty states "I'd never hurt THAT CHILD", or Ron
"I'd give my life to have her's back", or "I'm going to believe she is alive until they find a body"    paraphrasing here... I'd love to give you the link to that video of Misty tallking about the blanket to watch her emotions. This may also explain why they never wanted to go back to the trailer. JMO, but I think whatever happened to Haleigh happened in that trailer that night and both R/M know what happened.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: August 19, 2009, 02:47:50 PM »

Teresa, I know she is struggling, where is her daughter?  Her daughter should make mom a good meal, give encouragement and put a colorful ribbon in Mom's hair, only to lift her spirits.

Where is Crystal Cummings? This may be a clue, don't ask me what kind of clue, obviously, everyone's face is there except for Ronald's sister Crystal.

I really don't follow your thinking.  She could be doing all you mentioned except the ribbons in her mom's hair, and we just don't know it.  Teresa Neves' appearance is fine.  My hair would be standing straight up on end on the top of my head if my granddaughter disappeared 6 months ago, there's a visual for you, and I wouldn't care.  Just sayin'

Do you know something about that Crystal Cummings that we don't?   Just askin'

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: August 19, 2009, 02:50:34 PM »

Yes, the blankets, and no excuse as to why she decided to go to the other bathroom instead of using the one right there in the same room with her, or did she get up to get a drink of water, and why was the video that she claimed she left in the player for the children to watch not the video that was in the player when LE got there, oh and lets not forget about the pink shirt that Haleigh wore to bed that was found later in the laundry and now she has no idea what HaLeigh had on, oh and lets not forget, that the inside door on that mobile home closes as soon as you let it go so how did she walk into the kitchen and see the storm door wide open with a cinder block holding it that way, What a crock.........this girl doesnt know what the heck she is talking about, and I believe it is because she had just walked back inside that home herself just before Ronald drove up.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: August 19, 2009, 02:55:51 PM »

It has always bothered me along with so many or their actions, for example how Misty states "I'd never hurt THAT CHILD", or Ron
"I'd give my life to have her's back", or "I'm going to believe she is alive until they find a body"    paraphrasing here... I'd love to give you the link to that video of Misty tallking about the blanket to watch her emotions. This may also explain why they never wanted to go back to the trailer. JMO, but I think whatever happened to Haleigh happened in that trailer that night and both R/M know what happened.

I agree.   I remember all that blanket stuff.  Stuff that made you go huh.  It sounded like she put Haleigh to bed with no blanket & covered her up later, had to wash her blanket because they only had the one?    

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: August 19, 2009, 02:59:51 PM »

Yes, the blankets, and no excuse as to why she decided to go to the other bathroom instead of using the one right there in the same room with her, or did she get up to get a drink of water, and why was the video that she claimed she left in the player for the children to watch not the video that was in the player when LE got there, oh and lets not forget about the pink shirt that Haleigh wore to bed that was found later in the laundry and now she has no idea what HaLeigh had on, oh and lets not forget, that the inside door on that mobile home closes as soon as you let it go so how did she walk into the kitchen and see the storm door wide open with a cinder block holding it that way, What a crock.........this girl doesnt know what the heck she is talking about, and I believe it is because she had just walked back inside that home herself just before Ronald drove up.......

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: August 19, 2009, 03:08:25 PM »

That is what I believe and I have from the beginning.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: August 19, 2009, 03:10:58 PM »

I really don't follow your thinking.  She could be doing all you mentioned except the ribbons in her mom's hair, and we just don't know it.  Teresa Neves' appearance is fine.  My hair would be standing straight up on end on the top of my head if my granddaughter disappeared 6 months ago, there's a visual for you, and I wouldn't care.  Just sayin'

I agree, and Misty would have NO hair if it was my Grandchild, she would have to have Crystal Cummings to come and get her a wig............I know its hard on Mrs.Neves, she has so many things that she tries to do, find Haleigh, keep her son in good faith, dont put down his child bride so that she can stay in touch with them and continue to be apart of her other grandchilds life,  alot to try to keep straight, I know............but I still think I would pay a little visit to Misty in the midd;e of the night with no camera's , no Ronald , no distractions at all, and she would give me some answers or else......JMO

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: August 19, 2009, 03:21:51 PM »

I agree, and Misty would have NO hair if it was my Grandchild, she would have to have Crystal Cummings to come and get her a wig............I know its hard on Mrs.Neves, she has so many things that she tries to do, find Haleigh, keep her son in good faith, dont put down his child bride so that she can stay in touch with them and continue to be apart of her other grandchilds life,  alot to try to keep straight, I know............but I still think I would pay a little visit to Misty in the midd;e of the night with no camera's , no Ronald , no distractions at all, and she would give me some answers or else......JMO
I can assure you so would I, this is a grandchild, enough of trying to keep peace, enough of the grandma allowing Misty to stay on her property. Have they not asked Misty any questions at all? What is going on, what is more important answers or keeping the peace? Answers would be what I would do.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #915 on: August 19, 2009, 03:25:21 PM »

I heard Gma Sykes on NG, I saw Ms. Neves with the Balloons, I saw Ronald nailing a sign,I saw Misty, I saw Crystal Sheffield, but, there was NO CRYSTAL CUMMINGS.  This leads me to wonder if she were the family member sent over with some clothes, and not GmaS.  Ronald is cleared, CSheffield is cleared, I believe LE isn't lieing, that the parents are cleared.

The Gma's are protecting MC, who is MC protecting? One member is absent, just saying in my opinion it looks like a clue. I know nothin' and nothin', I just know what is obvious.  I am not smart at all, I just know someone is missing from picture.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: August 19, 2009, 03:32:00 PM »

I heard Gma Sykes on NG, I saw Ms. Neves with the Balloons, I saw Ronald nailing a sign,I saw Misty, I saw Crystal Sheffield, but, there was NO CRYSTAL CUMMINGS.  This leads me to wonder if she were the family member sent over with some clothes, and not GmaS.  Ronald is cleared, CSheffield is cleared, I believe LE isn't lieing, that the parents are cleared.

The Gma's are protecting MC, who is MC protecting? One member is absent, just saying in my opinion it looks like a clue. I know nothin' and nothin', I just know what is obvious.  I am not smart at all, I just know someone is missing from picture.

I dont think Crystal Cummings was around much to begin with, I think she came around because of what was going on at the time, also I really dont think her and Misty would have a lot in common, but who knows, as crazy as this story is, anything could be a clue....and anyone could be the missing link to what happened to HaLeigh.

LynneinMd.
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: August 19, 2009, 03:46:49 PM »

I don't post very often, but have a few comments I want to get off my chest.  I find it hard to believe that for over 6 months that LE hasn't continued to lean on Misty more and more.  I would have her come into the station everyday and just ask her the same questions until she lost her mind.  As for Ron, I am surprised he hasn't beat the crap out of her to get the truth.  She is scared to death of him and just a pulled back fist should do it.  I know it would me. I believe that she wasn't home that night and left the door open so she could get back in before Ron got home from work.  I remember that Ron wouldn't let her have a key.  Did they check the washer to see if there was any residue of water from washing the blankets?
Poor Hayleigh never had a chance with this family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: August 19, 2009, 03:49:27 PM »

I don't post very often, but have a few comments I want to get off my chest.  I find it hard to believe that for over 6 months that LE hasn't continued to lean on Misty more and more.  I would have her come into the station everyday and just ask her the same questions until she lost her mind.  As for Ron, I am surprised he hasn't beat the crap out of her to get the truth.  She is scared to death of him and just a pulled back fist should do it.  I know it would me. I believe that she wasn't home that night and left the door open so she could get back in before Ron got home from work.  I remember that Ron wouldn't let her have a key.  Did they check the washer to see if there was any residue of water from washing the blankets?
I agree little Haleigh didn't have much of a chance, and poor little Jr 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: August 19, 2009, 04:17:43 PM »

I agree with all of the above, especially the last sentance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.