April 30, 2024, 11:52:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320380 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: August 19, 2009, 04:35:45 PM »

I am a bit confused about why news sources are acting like it is news that Misty's interviews with LE have had inconsistencies and that a valid time line has not been established with information supplied by her. That has been the case all along. Why is this just now being viewed as "news"?

I went through my "notes" that I kept by quoting news stories, and this is what I came up with:

Haleigh disappeared on Feb. 10, 2009

Misty interviewed by LE on Feb. 18 and 19.

March 11
: Misty interviewed again by LE. More LE interviews: (Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin again questioned in attempt to develop a time line. ) "Misty is the key to the investigation and we are trying to work through inconsistencies in her account of the critical time period," Bowling said. Croslin ended her interview with detectives Wednesday and walked out during questioning, Bowling said. Investigators also met with the 25-year-old Cummings, he said. "We are satisfied with the interviews that we have had so far with Ronald, and his account of the eight hours in question," Bowling added. (My note: I do not believe Misty has consented to any further LE interviews since this date.)

March 13: Captain Dick Schauland confirmed Friday morning that investigators do have concerns about the time line Misty has provided. Schauland told First Coast News, "What happened during that eight-hour time period from 7 p.m. to 3 a.m. when she found the child missing and what occurred during that time is what [investigators] are trying to straighten out." The same day, the newlyweds were interviewed on the "Today Show," where Croslin was unable to explain her inconsistent accounts to police. When asked why Misty walked out on LE interview by Meredith Viera Misty said, "There was a new ummm guy, a new guy to the case and I didn't feel comfortable with him. He was just being very rude to me." She went on to say he was yelling and calling her a liar. Then Ronald chimed in and said, "After passing the polygraph tests!" (Below, I added a picture of Misty when she was asked by Meredith Viera to clear up the inconsistencies of her story about what happened that night. You can see here, Misty is glancing at Ronald, seemingly hoping he will answer for her. She ended up just saying, "I don't know.")

March 16: Investigators don't have any searches planned for Haleigh Cummings Monday but they're continuing to follow leads and try to nail down a time line with Misty Croslin Cummings. Captain Dick Schauland with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said Misty has already spent more than 30 hours talking to detectives. But they still don't have a solid time line for the period when Haleigh disappeared. Schauland said Misty has been inconsistent in her account of what happened during the eight-hour time period from 7 p.m. to 3 a.m.

May 7: Investigators have gotten close to 4,000 tips and done more than 200 interviews. They wouldn't talk specifics about Misty Croslin, Haleigh's babysitter that night, and now her fathers wife. They have interviewed Misty about ten times and will only say there's problems with her story.

June 7: Misty Cummings has been a focal point of law enforcement throughout the investigation. Investigators are frustrated with her inability to give them a consistent time line of the events the day Haleigh disappeared.

So again, I am wondering why the inconsistencies and lack of time line by Misty are considered "news" this week.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #921 on: August 19, 2009, 04:36:08 PM »

Crystal Cummings is absent, I would put my thinking cap on and wonder, why?

Teresa, I know she is struggling, where is her daughter?  Her daughter should make mom a good meal, give encouragement and put a colorful ribbon in Mom's hair, only to lift her spirits.

Where is Crystal Cummings? This may be a clue, don't ask me what kind of clue, obviously, everyone's face is there except for Ronald's sister Crystal.

I really don't follow your thinking.  She could be doing all you mentioned except the ribbons in her mom's hair, and we just don't know it.  Teresa Neves' appearance is fine.  My hair would be standing straight up on end on the top of my head if my granddaughter disappeared 6 months ago, there's a visual for you, and I wouldn't care.  Just sayin'

Do you know something about that Crystal Cummings that we don't?   Just askin'

I heard Gma Sykes on NG, I saw Ms. Neves with the Balloons, I saw Ronald nailing a sign,I saw Misty, I saw Crystal Sheffield, but, there was NO CRYSTAL CUMMINGS.  This leads me to wonder if she were the family member sent over with some clothes, and not GmaS.  Ronald is cleared, CSheffield is cleared, I believe LE isn't lieing, that the parents are cleared.

The Gma's are protecting MC, who is MC protecting? One member is absent, just saying in my opinion it looks like a clue. I know nothin' and nothin', I just know what is obvious.  I am not smart at all, I just know someone is missing from picture.

I dont think Crystal Cummings was around much to begin with, I think she came around because of what was going on at the time, also I really dont think her and Misty would have a lot in common, but who knows, as crazy as this story is, anything could be a clue....and anyone could be the missing link to what happened to HaLeigh.

LOL true anything in happen in this case.  Cr Cum has a RECORD, but, so does everyone else in this case! 

Gma Sykes did not mention to NG (last night )anything more about the timeline of her visiting the children when they were eating

supper on the porch.  I would have said, I know I was visiting the children when they eating supper and after that I couldn't tell

you anything more.  GmaS did not rehash that visit.  Yes, CC wasn't around much, true, but on a "birthday" balloon festival, she

should have been there for appearance sake, but, again, I have not confirmed that she wasn't, she wasn't on camera. font]

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: August 19, 2009, 04:46:01 PM »

I am a bit confused about why news sources are acting like it is news that Misty's interviews with LE have had inconsistencies and that a valid time line has not been established with information supplied by her. That has been the case all along. Why is this just now being viewed as "news"?

I went through my "notes" that I kept by quoting news stories, and this is what I came up with:

Haleigh disappeared on Feb. 10, 2009

Misty interviewed by LE on Feb. 18 and 19.

March 11
: Misty interviewed again by LE. More LE interviews: (Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin again questioned in attempt to develop a time line. ) "Misty is the key to the investigation and we are trying to work through inconsistencies in her account of the critical time period," Bowling said. Croslin ended her interview with detectives Wednesday and walked out during questioning, Bowling said. Investigators also met with the 25-year-old Cummings, he said. "We are satisfied with the interviews that we have had so far with Ronald, and his account of the eight hours in question," Bowling added. (My note: I do not believe Misty has consented to any further LE interviews since this date.)

March 13: Captain Dick Schauland confirmed Friday morning that investigators do have concerns about the time line Misty has provided. Schauland told First Coast News, "What happened during that eight-hour time period from 7 p.m. to 3 a.m. when she found the child missing and what occurred during that time is what [investigators] are trying to straighten out." The same day, the newlyweds were interviewed on the "Today Show," where Croslin was unable to explain her inconsistent accounts to police. When asked why Misty walked out on LE interview by Meredith Viera Misty said, "There was a new ummm guy, a new guy to the case and I didn't feel comfortable with him. He was just being very rude to me." She went on to say he was yelling and calling her a liar. Then Ronald chimed in and said, "After passing the polygraph tests!" (Below, I added a picture of Misty when she was asked by Meredith Viera to clear up the inconsistencies of her story about what happened that night. You can see here, Misty is glancing at Ronald, seemingly hoping he will answer for her. She ended up just saying, "I don't know.")

March 16: Investigators don't have any searches planned for Haleigh Cummings Monday but they're continuing to follow leads and try to nail down a time line with Misty Croslin Cummings. Captain Dick Schauland with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said Misty has already spent more than 30 hours talking to detectives. But they still don't have a solid time line for the period when Haleigh disappeared. Schauland said Misty has been inconsistent in her account of what happened during the eight-hour time period from 7 p.m. to 3 a.m.

May 7: Investigators have gotten close to 4,000 tips and done more than 200 interviews. They wouldn't talk specifics about Misty Croslin, Haleigh's babysitter that night, and now her fathers wife. They have interviewed Misty about ten times and will only say there's problems with her story.

June 7: Misty Cummings has been a focal point of law enforcement throughout the investigation. Investigators are frustrated with her inability to give them a consistent time line of the events the day Haleigh disappeared.

So again, I am wondering why the inconsistencies and lack of time line by Misty are considered "news" this week.

Brandi - I agree and have been scratching my head wondering what the deal is?  This is nothing new, LE is just repeating what they have always said.  Misty needs to come clean.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: August 19, 2009, 04:54:16 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

I'm just bringing forward this beautiful picture by Brandi.  Hope that is ok.   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: August 19, 2009, 04:54:35 PM »

I think with the passing of Haleighs birthday and the news that Tim Miller will do another search, the most important thing that has happened is that Haleigh has been put back in the spotlight, where in my opinion she should have been the entire 6 months, and I kinda got mad at NG last night when she said, we have gotten everyones e-mails and phone calls about Haleigh but until this time there was no new news,.........alot of bickering going between the bio parents, .....well so what, is that any of HaLeighs fault, is that a reason to just ignore her case, why could you not at least just post a picture of her everynight and at least say, she was still missing, I know, she wasnt news until all the hoopla over her birthday and thats why NG jumped back on the train with the update on HaLeigh,...........Im happy she did do a show on her but I say, I hope she will continue to at least post her picture and say a few words for her even after this has died down, HaLeigh cant help what everybody is doing, she is still gone and deserves to be kept at the top..... MOO!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #925 on: August 19, 2009, 05:19:23 PM »

I think with the passing of Haleighs birthday and the news that Tim Miller will do another search, the most important thing that has happened is that Haleigh has been put back in the spotlight, where in my opinion she should have been the entire 6 months, and I kinda got mad at NG last night when she said, we have gotten everyones e-mails and phone calls about Haleigh but until this time there was no new news,.........alot of bickering going between the bio parents, .....well so what, is that any of HaLeighs fault, is that a reason to just ignore her case, why could you not at least just post a picture of her everynight and at least say, she was still missing, I know, she wasnt news until all the hoopla over her birthday and thats why NG jumped back on the train with the update on HaLeigh,...........Im happy she did do a show on her but I say, I hope she will continue to at least post her picture and say a few words for her even after this has died down, HaLeigh cant help what everybody is doing, she is still gone and deserves to be kept at the top..... MOO!!!

Personally I agree that Misty being the "key" is nothing new, but maybe the new upcoming TES search IS .  I know many out there think Haleigh was whisked away by Crystal or someone related to CS's family and were keeping her and moving her around (IMO I never thought that was remotely possible), but with TES and TM coming in and arranging a search when it's most condusive to finding (not going to say the word, but I think y'all follow).  Then maybe it also involves TN calling in MN, but beyond that there was nothing new IMO

FYI~Nancy Grace should be ashamed of herself about the lack of coverage on this and so many other MP cases  SHE could have chosen to follow it even thru "the bickering", but she came across so pathetically biased before I honetly think she was afraid to touch it again., but she has no one to blame but herself on this one as I bet we could all use less MJ coverage or re-hashing on same on BOMBSHELL every freaking day.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: August 19, 2009, 05:38:52 PM »

Brandi...great post..good note taking as usual!

Cece...great picture of Haleigh..thanks..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #927 on: August 19, 2009, 05:42:31 PM »

Probably not new news, but it is the timing that is interesting. The thing that makes little sense is that after six months LE thinks that someone is going to come forward now saying, yes, I saw Misty out and about that evening.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: August 19, 2009, 06:01:06 PM »

Plaintiffs
CUMMINGS MISTY J  Defendants
CROSLIN JR HANK T 

Date Docket Description
2009-08-06 001.PETITION FOR INJUNCTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 

2009-08-06 002.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE 

2009-08-06 003.TEMPORARY INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION 08/19/09 AT 09:30 

2009-08-10 004.RTN OF SVC-SVD 08/06/09 - IND - TEMP 

2009-08-19 005.FAMILY COURT MINUTES 

2009-08-19 006.ORDER EXTENDING TEMPORARY INJUNCTION 09/09/09 09:30 

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: August 19, 2009, 06:02:45 PM »

Probably not new news, but it is the timing that is interesting. The thing that makes little sense is that after six months LE thinks that someone is going to come forward now saying, yes, I saw Misty out and about that evening.
I think that the reason LE made this report at this particular time was not because they think someone will come forward with some info, and not because they think someone will say, I was there that night,   it was because they are trying with all their might to put the heat on Misty, to make her understand just how much trouble she is in and that hers lies arent adding up and that she is the ONLY person of interest they are wanting answers from. not Crystal, not Ronald, but her...they are hoping to stir up trouble for her at home and in the media, they are hoping that with all the weight of this and poosibly the n family might start to look at her and ask questions also will cause her to do something....anything;;;;; MOO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: August 19, 2009, 06:11:56 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – BNN Radio – TJ Hart Speaks Out!Posted on August 19th, 2009
http://www.bloggernews.net/121950
"The Press Release from the PCSO on Monday was a very eye opening event. Haleigh Cummings has been missing for six months, and anyone following the search knows that Law Enforcement are not willing to share a great deal of their findings or ideas with the press or the general public.

The problem has been exacerbated by some wild news stories that have originated from the blogosphere.

I am sad that here we are six months later and Haleigh Cummings is still missing. In those six months I have learned a great deal about the press, and the Internet. The press gets beaten regularly for its coverage of stories. Some of it is richly deserved! However there are also members of the press that are not looking for the spin, they have a real interest in the story.

One such person is TJ Hart. There is an old saying ‘The law of unintended consequences’. How true it is. If it were not for Haleigh Cummings I might never have talked to TJ.

He is a regular on our Sunday talk radio show, but that venue offers little depth, we are too busy answering questions to actually talk.

I was delighted at the prospect of a one-on-one with TJ.

He was a guest on the Nancy Grace show last night, and will be on Prime News tonight.

You can hear the whole discussion here. Some of which might surprise you. Haleigh Cummings is missing, and through the work of people like TJ Hart we might find her.

Lets pool our resources, forget the idiots, they are what they are!

Simon Barrett"

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: August 19, 2009, 06:13:38 PM »

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN JR HANK T 

Date Docket Description

So Misty has filed and been given a restraining order against her father, that has been extended until Sept. 9, 2009 ?

That's how I read it.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #932 on: August 19, 2009, 06:19:18 PM »

I think that the reason LE made this report at this particular time was not because they think someone will come forward with some info, and not because they think someone will say, I was there that night,   it was because they are trying with all their might to put the heat on Misty, to make her understand just how much trouble she is in and that hers lies arent adding up and that she is the ONLY person of interest they are wanting answers from. not Crystal, not Ronald, but her...they are hoping to stir up trouble for her at home and in the media, they are hoping that with all the weight of this and poosibly the n family might start to look at her and ask questions also will cause her to do something....anything;;;;; MOO
That makes sense. The restraining order is for Misty's brother not father.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: August 19, 2009, 06:21:01 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/121948

Missing Children … What A World We Live In!
Posted on August 19th, 2009
by Armando in Society and Culture, crime

(snipped)

We as parents must go out of our ways daily to secure our children’s lives. Like I’ve said before “They are the future but we must preserve their now” It’s our only duty as parents. When having children you give up everything and become the most selfless person ever to be. Parents tend to sometimes get frustrated and try to blow of steam by going to clubs, or friend’s houses to party or whatever, and that’s when it happens. Don’t look away. Keep your eyes on your children always, incase someone is lurking and plotting. We must step up and become true parents in this world; it’s for the kids not us. We had our fun. Now let’s provide a safe environment for them to enjoy their turn at some well deserved FUN!

My blessings to all the families with missing children and I pray that they are safely returned to you. My prayers for Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings missing since dawn on Feb. 10th 2009.

Armando

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: August 19, 2009, 06:21:33 PM »

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN JR HANK T 

Date Docket Description

So Misty has filed and been given a restraining order against her father, that has been extended until Sept. 9, 2009 ?

That's how I read it.

hi brandi.

The restraining order Misty filed was  against her brother.. IMO.. It was extended because it  was postponed to  Sept 9th, 2009...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: August 19, 2009, 06:25:02 PM »

That makes sense. The restraining order is for Misty's brother not father.
Yes Rose, just think about them sitting there day in and day out, we dont know what goes on between them on a day to day basis, Maybe Ronald will say, are you sure you dont know something, Maybe Granny will say, come one Misty, you can tell me, we just dont know, but I do know that someone in that family has to wonder about all this media stuff going on right now and will possibly question her again, which might possibly make her mad and then all hell just might break loose, and if she knows something on Ronald she just might tell someone about that too.....MOO

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: August 19, 2009, 06:25:53 PM »

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN JR HANK T 

Date Docket Description

That's how I read it.

hi brandi.

The restraining order Misty filed was  against her brother.. IMO.. It was extended because it  was postponed to  Sept 9th, 2009...

I forgot to add this was a temporary restraining order until its heard in front of a judge. JMO
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: August 19, 2009, 06:31:18 PM »

KRISTINA  RENEE  PREVATT
PALATKA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 8/11/2009 4:17:53 PM  - Booking#: 09-03302
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 5/30/1990 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
843.15-1a   FAILURE TO APPEAR    F   T    $0.00    
843.15-1a   FAILURE TO APPEAR    F   T    $0.00    
784.048-2   STALKING FOLLOW HARASS CYBERSTALK ANOTHER   M   F    $1,504.00    
893.13-6a   COCAINE-POSSESS POSSESS COCAINE   F   T    $1,004.00    
893.147-1   NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE   M   F    $504.00    
843.15-1a   FAILURE TO APPEAR    F   T    $1,004.00    8/19/2009 5:07:23 PM
843.15-1a   FAILURE TO APPEAR    F   T    $1,004.00    8/19/2009 5:07:43 PM
                $5,020.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=755794&IMG=37631

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: August 19, 2009, 06:37:19 PM »

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN JR HANK T 

Date Docket Description

That's how I read it.

hi brandi.

Hey JG!

Oh, my bad!

Thanks for letting me know. Yes, Against her brother, Hank.

(I seem to be a little out of practice.) So sorry for the error!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: August 19, 2009, 06:39:43 PM »

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN JR HANK T 

Date Docket Description

That's how I read it.

hi brandi.

Hey JG!

Oh, my bad!

Thanks for letting me know. Yes, Against her brother, Hank.

(I seem to be a little out of practice.) So sorry for the error!

Glad to see ya... It gets confusing....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.