April 30, 2024, 12:49:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 320392 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: August 20, 2009, 10:02:36 AM »

Rose Red - I didn't say you were plugging the site, I was just giving my personal opinion of psychics in these missing persons cases.  I'm affraid Brian's Dreams ruined any faith I had in psychics.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #961 on: August 20, 2009, 10:10:18 AM »

No offense, but I have to question any psychic attempting to make money off of missing persons cases.

http://lifespassages.com/

PRICING - PSYCHIC RITA PUTS YOU IN CHARGE:
YOU DETERMINE THE LENGTH OF YOUR READING BASED UPON YOUR OWN NEEDS.

You will be able to determine how much you want to be billed at the rate of  $34.90 for a 10 minute session.

This is $3.49 a minute in case you want to figure out the cost when you add more time.

YOUR PRIVACY: When you choose to have a reading with Rita, your privacy and confidentiality, on her part, is ASSURED!

Rita will not give your name, birth date or email information to anyone for any purpose!  Rita does not sell, rent or give away client’s information to anyone for any reason.  Rita does not personally set cookies, nor does she personally utilize any other type of information gathering software or programs on her website.

There are no refunds.  For entertainment purposes only.  You must be 18 years of age or older to order a Tarot Psychic reading.

I'll be happy to entertain anyone for 3.49 per minute.........any takers 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: August 20, 2009, 11:57:13 AM »

No offense, but I have to question any psychic attempting to make money off of missing persons cases.

http://lifespassages.com/

PRICING - PSYCHIC RITA PUTS YOU IN CHARGE:
YOU DETERMINE THE LENGTH OF YOUR READING BASED UPON YOUR OWN NEEDS.

You will be able to determine how much you want to be billed at the rate of  $34.90 for a 10 minute session.

This is $3.49 a minute in case you want to figure out the cost when you add more time.

YOUR PRIVACY: When you choose to have a reading with Rita, your privacy and confidentiality, on her part, is ASSURED!

Rita will not give your name, birth date or email information to anyone for any purpose!  Rita does not sell, rent or give away client’s information to anyone for any reason.  Rita does not personally set cookies, nor does she personally utilize any other type of information gathering software or programs on her website.

There are no refunds.  For entertainment purposes only.  You must be 18 years of age or older to order a Tarot Psychic reading.

I'll be happy to entertain anyone for 3.49 per minute.........any takers 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #963 on: August 20, 2009, 12:15:27 PM »

Rose Red - I didn't say you were plugging the site, I was just giving my personal opinion of psychics in these missing persons cases.  I'm affraid Brian's Dreams ruined any faith I had in psychics.

One of the first things they tell you (missing persons folks) when reporting your loved one is "do not" entertain the psychics, "do not" speak to nor listen to them. That is after they tell you they need a photo or photos, set up an account for donations to go toward searches/reward and what to expect from LE.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: August 20, 2009, 12:47:42 PM »

Neves and Sykes have been standing behind Misty. Misty has now been named. Misty lives with Sykes and Ron.
So, think they have happy little family dinners now ? Like after they behead rats and put them in mailboxes ?
I guess they LE want to have some more combustion over at the Sykes trailer.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #965 on: August 20, 2009, 12:50:22 PM »

Neves and Sykes have been standing behind Misty. Misty has now been named. Misty lives with Sykes and Ron.
So, think they have happy little family dinners now ? Like after they behead rats and put them in mailboxes ?
I think that is what LE is doing, turning the screws a little tighter, see what happens.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #966 on: August 20, 2009, 02:21:27 PM »

I just hope they wait until AFTER dinner to behead the rats

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: August 20, 2009, 02:34:33 PM »

I don't know where I read it, but is it true that Ron, Misty and Jr, live in a separate trailer on the property? I can only come to one conclusion, and one conclusion only, why Ron and family are still standing behind Misty, for me it is obvious. If someone can give me another theory to why they are one big family still, I am all ears. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: August 20, 2009, 02:39:31 PM »

I don't know where I read it, but is it true that Ron, Misty and Jr, live in a separate trailer on the property? I can only come to one conclusion, and one conclusion only, why Ron and family are still standing behind Misty, for me it is obvious. If someone can give me another theory to why they are one big family still, I am all ears. 
No Rose, they live in the same house with Mrs,Sykes,  What is your  take on why they are standing behind him and Misty, its probably the same as mine...lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: August 20, 2009, 02:43:55 PM »

No Rose, they live in the same house with Mrs,Sykes,  What is your  take on why they are standing behind him and Misty, its probably the same as mine...lol
Thanks, that's is even worse all of them in one place  I think it is the same as yours, I'm telling you it just doesn't make any sense. If they love Haleigh like they say, stand up for her, please.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: August 20, 2009, 02:48:15 PM »

Thanks, that's is even worse all of them in one place  I think it is the same as yours, I'm telling you it just doesn't make any sense. If they love Haleigh like they say, stand up for her, please.
http://haleigh.afterhoursfriends.com/index.php?topic=199.0

Rose, have you seen these pictures from the balloon release, they are reaaly good and they are from right there at the Sykes home, check them out if you havent already

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: August 20, 2009, 02:52:03 PM »

I can't think of one other that what I've what has lingerered in my mind since the beginning of this case.........now, I would love to hear another explanation....but honestly nothing else makes sense to me.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: August 20, 2009, 03:16:09 PM »

Thanks for the link to those pictures HH. Could someone fix the numbers on the house, they are falling off 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: August 20, 2009, 03:19:27 PM »

Thanks for the link to those pictures HH. Could someone fix the numbers on the house, they are falling off 
I noticed that too, but I think maybe they are like that on purpose, lol....a sign that someone in Ronalds family lives there.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: August 20, 2009, 03:21:11 PM »

I noticed that too, but I think maybe they are like that on purpose, lol....a sign that someone in Ronalds family lives there.
Or they are to darn lazy to fix it. Wonder what they do all day?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #975 on: August 20, 2009, 03:22:19 PM »

I can't see the pictures  what's the deal with th ehouse numbers?????

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: August 20, 2009, 03:27:53 PM »

219 is the house numbers, the 2 and the 9 are sideways 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #977 on: August 20, 2009, 03:30:38 PM »

219 is the house numbers, the 2 and the 9 are sideways 
Hmmmm~interesting

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: August 20, 2009, 03:46:45 PM »

Ill post this picture just so Island can see it but I want to make it clear that this is a picture that Ger took and posted in her forum at the above link in my comment to Rose...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #979 on: August 20, 2009, 03:51:57 PM »

Ill post this picture just so Island can see it but I want to make it clear that this is a picture that Ger took and posted in her forum at the above link in my comment to Rose...

Thanks HH Wow, that looks even more odd than I was imagining........thanks for the pic, it just breaks my heart that butterbean is still left in the care of these two ##&%(*&%%#

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.