March 28, 2024, 11:02:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770363 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: June 30, 2009, 11:34:21 AM »

fox news live..Lindsey's mom is going to be on in a few minutes...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: June 30, 2009, 12:34:05 PM »

I read in one of the articles that Lindsey would never get into a strangers car cause she is too smart for that...I thought of the tv programs that I have seen with children willingly going off with a perfect stranger in search of the strangers puppy even though they had been warned time and time again not to ever go with strangers for any reason...mind you this was an experimental tv program but it proved a valuable point..children are by nature trusting and want to be helpful to adults, not all children of course...but it only takes that one child to make the mistake..
hope that Lindsey is found safe...

cookie

I saw that program too.  Parents who insisted there was no way their children would go off with a stranger were shock how easily their children could be lured into a vehicle with a stranger.

Children cannot be expected/trusted to make mature decisions regarding their well-being in potentially dangerious situations.  This is why adult supervision ... for their protection ... is where it is at.

Janet   

I agree Janet but I also think, you can't watch and protect your child 24 hours a day, that's why it's important that educate and train your child how to react and protect themselves for those moments. There are safety programs out there that teach children what lures sickos will use to try and lure them, they do a lot of role play on what kids should do and how to react in different situations. They also teach them good and bad touch, how even someone you know can hurt you, physical abuse, school violence and bullying...and what to do in those situations. It's important to educate and empower our children. Every little bit helps.

I agree.  The unforeseen dictates.  Bad things do happen.

However ... parents do have the God-given responsibility to do their outmost to protect their children from the dangers that lurk ... through both education and supervision.  When a child is ten years old ... parents and designated caregivers have that ability but ... there has to be a will.

Ten year old children are taught to swim.  However ... that does not imply they should be afforded the "adult"  priviledge of swimming in a body of water without supervision.

Ten year old children are taught to access the computer responsibly.  However ... that does not imply that they should be afforded the "adult" priviledge of accessing and creating sites of their choosing without supervision/guidance.

Ten year old children go to movies and they rent movies.  However ... that does not imply that they are afforded the "adult" priviledge of unsupervised choosing of movies that are not rated in accordance to their age.

1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

The following list was compiled for a newsletter by a former neighbour who did not suspect that his 12 year old daughter was communicating with a 21 year old sex offender on an online chat.  After all he "trusted" her.  This child was "in love".  Thankfully ... somewhere along the line ... his wife became aware ... LE became involved and ... "control" for daughter and her younger siblings is where it is at.

Janet

++++++++

CHILDREN AND THE COMPUTER

1.  Place computer in a central location in the home.
2.  Create blocks.
3.  Establish and follow through with consequences for chosing to disregard expectations/boundaries.
4.  Check history/cookies daily.
5.  Check expectations/boundaries of friends' parents.
6.  Protect computer access with a password when supervision is not available.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: June 30, 2009, 01:14:08 PM »

1 Corinthians 13:11 (New International Version)

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

Paul is saying that youth (children) exhibit characteristics that define them as different from adults, and that those characteristics must be cast aside before one is really an adult. These characteristics are not just signs of youth, but are signs of immaturity at any age. However, this world is constantly pressuring and convincing the youth to believe that they are more mature than they actually are. Currently, the number one and two causes of teenage death are accidents and suicide. This demonstrates that mentally, emotionally, and morally, teens are unable to handle the pressures of adulthood, and that they crash before ever reaching it.

http://bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Bible.show/sVerseID/28677/eVerseID/28677

Anyways..
Take it for what ever you perceive it to be, what ever light shines down on you, and from what ever faith you may have.. Even if that is only believing in yourself

jmho

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: June 30, 2009, 01:27:37 PM »

1 Corinthians 13:11 (New International Version)

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

Paul is saying that youth (children) exhibit characteristics that define them as different from adults, and that those characteristics must be cast aside before one is really an adult. These characteristics are not just signs of youth, but are signs of immaturity at any age. However, this world is constantly pressuring and convincing the youth to believe that they are more mature than they actually are. Currently, the number one and two causes of teenage death are accidents and suicide. This demonstrates that mentally, emotionally, and morally, teens are unable to handle the pressures of adulthood, and that they crash before ever reaching it.

http://bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Bible.show/sVerseID/28677/eVerseID/28677

Anyways..
Take it for what ever you perceive it to be, what ever light shines down on you, and from what ever faith you may have.. Even if that is only believing in yourself

jmho

Edward

Thank you.

The quotation may be taken from Scripture and ... that is why I believe it but ... from my perspective it is just good old common sense.

There is little that my five grandkids (3-11)  are denied that they desire if it is not considered "illegal or immoral" by their parents' definition but ... there are definitely guidance, boundaries and expectation that go along with all those priviledges.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: June 30, 2009, 01:29:50 PM »

fox news live..Lindsey's mom is going to be on in a few minutes...

cookie

Has Lindsey's mother spoken yet?  I accessed FOXNEWS.com but ... could not find anything.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: June 30, 2009, 01:50:39 PM »

The mother of a 10-year-old Washington state girl who vanished over the weekend pleaded for those who might have seen anything out of the ordinary to come forward.

Lindsey Baum was last seen walking home from a friend's house Friday night, about six blocks away from her home in the tiny town of McCleary.

Her mother, Melissa Baum, said on FOX News Tuesday that "if anyone has seen or heard anything — any little thing that they saw and thought, hmm, that's kind of odd," they should call police immediately.

FBI agents have joined the hunt for Lindsey, of Grays Harbor County.

"They have informed me that they are expanding the search," Melissa Baum told FOX. "At this point, it's being treated as an abduction."

Lindsey has been upset over her parents' ongoing divorce and may have run away.

Baum said the child's father was 3,000 miles away when she disappeared.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott said authorities canvassed the city Saturday and Sunday but didn't find any clues.

He said there's no evidence of foul play, but his agency is "beginning to investigate with that possibility in mind."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529582,00.html

was She was feeling sick about going home.. ?
Afraid of her brother.?
mo.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: June 30, 2009, 01:56:11 PM »

Anyone local know what route #108 (Old Olympic Highway) traffic patterns are like?  Is it a street with stop lights or more like a highway? 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: June 30, 2009, 02:10:19 PM »

Baum said she last saw her daughter when Lindsey, along with her 12-year-old brother Josh, headed out to Lindsey's friend's house in hopes she could get permission to spend the night at the Baum's house.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: June 30, 2009, 02:12:51 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #209 on: June 30, 2009, 02:15:10 PM »

A few comments regarding previous posts:

As far as the walking home at night contrary to what many think at the time Lindsey went missing it was still quite light out side as has been attested to by local police.

The bottom picture of Kayla - No that is not a mattress on the floor it is a pillow and the pic was taken at a girlfriends house when they were hanging out watching movies.

As for Lindsey's Myspace it was a kid (a friend) of Lindsey's that wrote the "I'm on Lindsey's myspace that is cool" as for the mood that is not what everyone appears to think it is it had been set to that previously in reference to a water war the kids all had. So nothing funny there.

Both girls are not suppose to be accessing Myspace but as of yet that is one site that has not been blocked from all public library computers or all of their friends homes.
- Lastly, I believe the basis of this forum is suppose to be supportive not trying to throw blame but instead provide support and to also discuss ways of trying to get the missing home safely. I understand sometimes trying to dig out information and hopefully leads and ideas means sometimes hitting where it hurts but please remember that above all else - There Is a Child Missing

It was my house that she left and no one can change the fact that I did not walk her home regardless of how light it was outside and that guilt eats me alive and haunts me every minute that ticks by. I wish it would have been dark out when she left because then I would have walked her home and we would not be here right now. If I could change things I would in a heartbeat but I can't now. As for Lindsey's mom she does not have a car but when she did Lindsey never had to walk home in the dark and she wouldn't, her mom was always right there to pick her up. What ifs do nothing more then make a tough situation more difficult for those of us who love Lindsey and they won't help bring her home...

What if...
One of the 2000 McCleary residents would have been outside and seen her
I had walked her home
I had let her stay the night
someone close had a car
it was one minute earlier/later
it was five minutes later/earlier
it was dark outside when she left
she had been walking with someone
police would have been patrolling that area
every sicko out there wasn't allowed a second chance
she had remembered to bring her phone
the police would have called in help before 12 hours had passed

Bumping this up for those that may not have seen it when posted earlier.
I'm not trying to argue with anyone here,honestly but Kara states that both girls were not supposed to be accessing MySpace,that they still did it thru the library and some of thier homes yet....it looks to me like Lindsey herself was posting comments on Kara's own MySpace page months ago?
Again,I'm not trying to start trouble for anyone but that doesn't make sense to me so I think I'll just keep quiet and see what happens.I hope they do find Lindsey safe very soon,she is in my prayers.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #210 on: June 30, 2009, 02:23:26 PM »

It is hard to imagine that someone didn't see something.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: June 30, 2009, 02:24:24 PM »

I'm not trying to argue with anyone here,honestly but Kara states that both girls were not supposed to be accessing MySpace,that they still did it thru the library and some of thier homes yet....it looks to me like Lindsey herself was posting comments on Kara's own MySpace page months ago?
Again,I'm not trying to start trouble for anyone but that doesn't make sense to me so I think I'll just keep quiet and see what happens.I hope they do find Lindsey safe very soon,she is in my prayers.

I saw that too Karma.  Would like to hear more from KaraK but since the FBI is involved, they probably put a stop to that?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: June 30, 2009, 02:37:45 PM »

Thank you Edward

Janet

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #213 on: June 30, 2009, 03:32:07 PM »

I saw that too Karma.  Would like to hear more from KaraK but since the FBI is involved, they probably put a stop to that?
I would think so right?Anyway...... :X

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #214 on: June 30, 2009, 03:43:43 PM »

Girl's Mother Frantic After Lindsey Never Made it Home From a Friend's House
By SARAH NETTER
June 30, 2009

It was a route Lindsey Baum had taken many times -- a 10-minute walk down a densely populated suburban street between her house and a friend's.

But on Friday evening, the McCleary, Wash., 10-year-old left her friend's house for home and disappeared somewhere along the way.

"I think somebody took her," Melissa Baum said of her daughter, who was ready to enter the sixth-grade in the fall. "I'm trying to constantly push away the bad thoughts."

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott said search efforts have escalated in the days since Lindsey's been missing from volunteers on foot -- still the most common tactic used -- to scent dogs, horses, ATVs and helicopters.

"We're not ready to give up hope," Scott told ABCNews.com.

Baum said she last saw her daughter when Lindsey, along with her 12-year-old brother Josh, headed out to Lindsey's friend's house in hopes she could get permission to spend the night at the Baum's house.

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house. When Lindsey's friend found out she couldn't stay the night, Lindsey headed for home around 9:30 p.m.

"When she wasn't home by 10, I started to get nervous," Baum said, adding that 10 p.m. is the curfew for her children.

She began calling Lindsey's cell phone, only to find that her daughter had left it plugged into the charger. Initially thinking that her daughter must have met up with friends in the neighborhood, Baum set out on foot to find her daughter.

But there was no sign of her. Eventually, her friend's parents joined the search by car. Baum even let her daughter's beloved German shepherd Kadence off leash in hopes the dog would help find her. Finally, around 10:45 p.m., Baum said she called police.

Baum described her daughter as outgoing, talkative and mature for her age. She loved to read and write and had big plans for her future.

"She insisted when she grows up she's going to be an author and an illustrator and a veterinarian," Baum said.

Police Search With Dogs, Check in on Sex Offenders

Scott said that, with the FBI's expertise with missing children, authorities have been conducting a simultaneous search and rescue operation with a criminal investigation, hoping to find leads.

The latter includes checking up on the resident and transient sex offenders in McCleary and neighboring communities and reviewing surveillance videos.

Scott said that there are a few businesses located just off the street Lindsey would have used to get home and while the little girl did not appear in any of the videos, police have gotten clues about who was in the area at the time she disappeared.

Scott said witnesses were able to put Lindsey within a couple blocks of her house just after 9:30 p.m. The last person reported to have seen her, he said, was a neighbor on her way to work.

Authorities had initially looked at the case as a possible runaway, but Scott admitted that "it's becoming less likely as time goes on."

Baum said she knows her daughter would not run away. She had been upset about her parents finalizing their divorce back in April, but had known it was coming, Baum said.

And Lindsey knew better than to go somewhere with a stranger -- it was something they had talked about previously.

"I think she's alive," Baum said. "I really and truly feel that strongly in my heart."

Baum said she and Lindsey had been planning to celebrate her upcoming July 7 birthday by going with a group of friends to the new "Harry Potter" movie a few days later.

Instead, the family is now trying to cope with a life without Lindsey in it. Baum said her son Josh is racked by guilt that he argued with his sister and left her to visit her friend on her own. And even Kadence is suffering the loss of a friend, refusing to eat normally.

Baum said she's baffled that no one has reported seeing anything the night Lindsey disappeared, unusual since the street she took home is continuously lined with homes.

"If we can find her," she said, "we can work through anything."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7966924&page=1

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: June 30, 2009, 03:46:35 PM »

Thanks Pink Angel!

Interesting comment by Melissa:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: June 30, 2009, 03:48:55 PM »

no rose colored glasses

When you are not looking for anything suspicious ... then it is easy for something that should be suspicious not to register.

If Lindsey was not calling attention to herself ... if Lindsey was unknowingly abducted by someone known to her ...

The following despicable incidence involved a father of the friend of the little girl who was victimized.

Janet

++++++++

6-Year-Old Girl Escapes Would-Be Rapist While Held In Leg Shackles
Monday, June 29, 2009

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529330,00.html

Man held in attempted rape

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/06/30/whdh.girl.attempted.rape.whdh

_____

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #217 on: June 30, 2009, 03:59:35 PM »

McCleary’s still searching
By Steven Friederich - The Daily World
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 11:49 AM PDT

The mother of a 10-year-old who has been missing since Friday night says she believes her daughter is alive, but she has come to believe that someone took the girl and that she is no longer in the McCleary area.

“I don’t think she’s in McCleary. I don’t,” said Melissa Baum, mother of 10-year-old Lindsey Baum. “Why would they keep her in McCleary? Whoever took her, went on the freeway. There are three ways to get out of McCleary and all three ways there are freeways within five or 10 minutes.”

But Melissa Baum’s hope remains strong. “I think she’s still alive. I feel it in my heart that she’s alive,” the mother said. “I’m just trying really hard not to focus on the other things so I don’t fall apart. Because I know in my heart she’s still alive. But every hour that goes by, I just keep getting more and more anxious because how much time do we have left? …

“And I just wish, I’m begging whoever had her will take her to a gas station or a grocery store or a restaurant where she can go to a pay phone and call 911 and say ‘I’m Lindsey Baum’ so we can trace her and find her. Just let her go. Give her a chance. Let her come home.”

As the intense search for the girl entered its fourth day this morning, Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott says the evidence is pointing more and more to an abduction scenario, but he has no proof one way or another and will not call off the continuing search of hard-to-get-to brush and waterways.

“The search continues this morning,” he said.

A Thurston County dive team was called in yesterday to search creeks and swamps. They’ll be back this morning. A National Guard helicopter took high-resolution aerial photos, which were being examined in great detail this morning. A State Patrol airplane was to begin helping this morning.

More FBI agents also arrived Thursday to help with the search.

Tonight, two candlelight vigils are scheduled. At 9 p.m., a vigil will be held at the 10th Street Ballpark in Elma. A second “candlelight community prayer gathering” will be at 9:30 p.m. tonight at Beerbower Park in McCleary.

Family friend Melissa McCann said those who have wanted to volunteer but have not been used should show their support by attending either vigil. The family has also set up an account at Timberland Bank to help cover its expenses. The account is in Lindsey’s name. Letters or cards to the family can be sent to Box 1124, Elma, WA 98541.

Scott said detectives have received one key tip. Shortly before the girl disappeared, there was a sighting of her by a neighbor who was heading to work.

Lindsey was leaving a friend’s house about four blocks away between 9 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Friday, traveling from Maple Street to Mommsen Road. Scott said a neighbor spotted her “two-thirds of the way home,” still on Maple Street.

“We have her coming back from the residence alone consistent with the friend and friend’s family,” Scott said. “We cannot put her to the main street here or to the street in front of her house.  This wasn’t somebody who said she saw someone who looks like (Lindsey) or might have been; she was very confident it was Lindsey because she knew her and was on her way to work.”

The “main street” is South 3rd Street and it is a busy thoroughfare near City Hall, connecting to freeways in multiple directions. The police station is within sight of the intersection.  The street requires a crosswalk and pedestrian control walking signals. On Friday, the streets were lighted. The sun was still out.

There is a Shell gas station at the intersection and a bus station with a bench that looked like it was in regular use at least on Monday. Scott said video surveillance at the Shell station are being reviewed.

If anyone was waiting to board a bus between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m., buying something at a local business or driving through the City of McCleary at that time, they should call the tip line immediately. Someone might have seen a car of interest and not even known what they saw until asked questions by investigators, Scott said.

The free tip line is 866-915-8299 or e-mail soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us.

“She wasn’t intentionally supposed to be alone,” Melissa Baum said. “She was with a friend and was supposed to come back together. And it was a fluke because normally she would have her cell phone with her. She takes her cell phone everywhere.”

But the cell phone battery was dead and she plugged it in five minutes before leaving.

Scott said investigators have gone door to door and are looking for everyone who may have been home along Maple Street and Mommsen Road. Even if neighbors weren’t home, Scott said he wants to know where they were.

Scott said investigators have touched base or are touching base with the half dozen or so registered sex offenders in the McCleary area.

“We’re not just looking for the sex offenders who live in the City of McCleary but those sex offenders considered transient and have not provided a permanent address and those who have ties to east Grays Harbor,” he said.

Investigators have searched Lindsey’s computer, her e-mail and MySpace pages but have found nothing suspicious and no messages that she intended to run away.

Investigators combed cell phone records and have found nothing.

“We’re ready and waiting,” Scott said. “We just need that specific information that will point us in the right direction. Absent that evidence we’re just having to be comprehensive throughout. We’re having to look at it as a missing, lost or runaway child. But we’re also having to now focus that this may be a worst case scenario with a predator or someone with a predatory motive.”

Just about everyone who could was out on the streets of McCleary or in the hills calling Lindsey’s name.

Stephanie Ross of Aberdeen plastered a poster with Lindsey’s face on the back of her black shirt and spelled out her name in giant letters on the front.

“I have a 13 year old daughter and if this happened with her I would hope the community would come out and do what they could to find her,” Ross said.

Julie Culbert, of Aberdeen, said she had wanted to volunteer to help find Lindsey. When she wasn’t needed, she went “out into the boonies” on her own.

“We’ve been out through all of the hills, the logging roads, we’ve been out, way out there,” Culbert said.

Just about any tip was being accepted. A bus driver with Grays Harbor Transit stopped by the operations center to mention a suspicious vehicle he had seen.

Dan Simmons of Elma stopped by to give a tip that he saw a girl who looked like Lindsey in Costco. He wasn’t sure exactly.

“But it’s been on my mind ever since,” Simmons said.

Scott said he’s not sure how many unofficial searchers there are, but he’s sure there are plenty.

In Aberdeen, at the new Backstage Espresso store on I Street, signs of Lindsey are on the door. At the historic Courthouse in Montesano, there are signs with her photo. All over McCleary, the signs dominate, with volunteers stopped people in traffic handing out fliers.

Scott said his official search team consists of 25 to 30 law enforcement officers and 45 search and rescue experts with German shepherds, blood hounds, dive tanks and special gear.

At this point, Melissa Baum said she’s so desperate for information that she’s turning to a psychic for answers.

“The psychic knows my aunt and wanted to help,” Baum said.

Lindsey turns 11 years old on July 7. The whole family wants her home for her birthday.

“This isn’t supposed to happen to me,” Baum said. “This doesn’t happen. I know it’s not my fault. But I feel guilty. Why didn’t I automatically go with her? My 12-year-old son thinks it’s his fault because they had a minor argument. But it all falls on the person who took her.”

http://**/articles/2009/06/30/local_news/doc4a4a53f8addf4694664243.txt

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: June 30, 2009, 04:02:59 PM »

"My 12-year-old son thinks it’s his fault because they had a minor argument."

http://**/articles/2009/06/30/local_news/doc4a4a53f8addf4694664243.txt

That answers one of the questions...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #219 on: June 30, 2009, 04:03:43 PM »

Thanks Pink Angel!

Interesting comment by Melissa:

I thought so also 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.