March 29, 2024, 03:10:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770534 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: June 30, 2009, 08:37:15 PM »

All aspects encompassing Lindsey's liberal lifestyle must be revealed and taken into consideration if LE is able to conduct an effective investigation into her disappearance.  The truth will not be forthcoming by pretending that Lindsey led a very sheltered life.

I concede that I harbor some anger but ... I do not have a heart of stone.  My heart breaks for the two mothers involved.  Both woman must be experiencing a living H--- as they question the choices made last Friday evening.

However ... ... a little missing girl named Lindsey is my focus.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: June 30, 2009, 08:47:27 PM »

Nancy Grace - HLN

Lindsey Baum is being discussed right now.

Janet
5:47 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #242 on: June 30, 2009, 08:56:04 PM »

The person who has abducted Lindsey is a traveling salesman. Possibly in Insurance, Home Improvement, Gutter Protection, Roofing, Wet Sealing a basement.

This person was passing through her community or a surrounding community and saw a crime of opportunity.

The abductor drives a SUV or some type of truck that lends credence to his profession.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: June 30, 2009, 08:56:18 PM »

I am home now and will start digging. 

We need to find all the places on the net these girls were either posting, had their pics posted, had their names posted, their addresses etc, and where all these things link to.  On many cases I have dug and bumped into something on the net the police did not know about. 

In just a few minutes I found lindsey's pic with her name on it floating all over. anyone can see that, trace it straight back to her myspace and get her town name.  after that it is so easy to find her in real life, find all the places on the net she goes etc. 

I didn't even begin to keep tracking her photo with name, I just spent a few minutes.  I'm going to start digging and following her photo from one site to the next and see what all I can find it.  I have to say having her name and those photos of her and her friend and some of the other content on those pages the way it is, is not good at all. 

another thing is this. 

I know a lot of people who have kids this age who are very much like most of the posters on this thread who say they never let their kids do this or that or their kids don't act "mature" like this etc.  But then I also know a lot of kids who DO act like this at that age.  I don't judge them or the parents, I just figure they grow up in different circumstances and environments and it is just how it is.  So my question is, are these kids of the naive group who act like the 10 years old most of you know, or are they of the group of 10 yr olds who act like 17-18 yr olds.  It would help a lot to know. 

First thing I wonder is who made the websties?  who thought up the content.  Are these 10 yr olds who think like older teens?  or are these 10 yr olds who think like the 10 year olds most of you are use too?  if they are the younger thinking type of 10 yr olds who is designing the website?  If they are of the older thinking type of 10 yr old who are use to that type of content then what are their interests and who do they hang out with.  Are they around old teens? adults?  where they learn "older things". 

It really does matter what these kids are like. It matters what is their THINKING age, not there age in years they have been on the earth.  one of the things on the site said "I don't like boys who cheat".  so you would think they have boyfriends?  or want one?  or are interested in talking to boys or hanging out with boys.  are they in teen chat rooms? are they talking to boys online they do not know?  these kinds of things help us to try to figure out where Lindsey MIGHT HAVE come into contact with someone who she might be with, whether it be willingly or whether she was abducted by someone she met who was older or met someone onlinne who she thought was young and was not.

where do her and her friends hang out?  Who are they hanging out with.  What are their interests. What sites on the net would interest them? the more we know what these girls and friends are really like and their interests and the "age" they "act" the easier to locate who they might have come into contact with.   

dd, as you know, I'm not good at researching, but I am a wiz at sorting.  If I can help, let me know.  In the meantime, I will be praying for Lindsey's safe return, her family, her community, LE, FBI and all other searchers and researchers.
This past Saturday, I officiated at the funeral for a 17-year old young lady who hung herself.  After the service, I heard folks standing around in little groups saying, " . . . if she had been my daughter . . . if I was her grandmother . . . if she were my sister . . . if I were her father . . . when I raised by children . . ."

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: June 30, 2009, 09:37:15 PM »

if you go from Kayla's page, you get to ashley's page
http://www.myspace.com/Ashley_Cowgirl_up
another "13" yr old mccleary girl

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: June 30, 2009, 09:47:15 PM »

from kayla's page you go to mckenzie's page where Lindsey had been posting as disturbed. 
mckenzie says she is 18, but she does not look it.
her mood is scared today
mackenzielindsey is still missing!!!20 hours ago from mobile
Mood: scared 
comment message
Add comment...

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show 
commentmessage mackenzielindsey is still missing and everybody is tring to find her and they cant! im worried about lindsey!!!at 11:11 PM Jun 28 from mobile Mood:worried and scar 
commentmessage Add comment...

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenziehopes they find lindseyat 10:24 PM Jun 27 from mobile Mood:worried 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzielindsey is missingat 4:14 PM Jun 27 from mobile Mood:worried 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzielindsey is missingat 1:31 PM Jun 27 Mood:finaly home!! 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieis watching zoey 101at 9:39 PM Jun 26 from mobile Mood:finaly home!! 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieis boredat 10:18 PM Jun 21 from mobile Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieis watching that so suite life of hannah montana!at 9:48 PM Jun 21 from mobile Mood:happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieis wacthing t.v. at 6:33 PM Jun 20 from mobile Mood:happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzietext meat 7:02 PM Jun 12 from mobile Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieis boredat 9:54 PM Jun 7 from mobile Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzierie is here!!at rie houseat 9:52 AM Jun 7 from mobile Mood:happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzierie is here!!at 10:57 PM Jun 5 from mobile Mood:happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieit is raining!! i thought it was going to be hot!!! and now there is going to me stormyat 8:01 PM Jun 4 from mobile Mood:mad 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieit is so so hot outside!!!at 3:58 PM Jun 3 from mobile Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenziekatie is coming over tomorrowat 10:30 PM Jun 2 from mobile Mood:happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieis bored text meat 2:30 PM May 31 from mobile Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenziejust went to chucky e cheeses!at 6:56 PM May 30 from mobile Mood:happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieis going to chuky cheeses!at 4:41 PM May 30 from mobile Mood:happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenziejust went to the beach and is going to another oneat 1:08 PM May 30 from mobile Mood:happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzietext me!!at 11:22 PM May 29 from mobile Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieis going to nicoles houseat 2:56 PM May 29 from mobile Mood:happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenziejust got pulled down a dirt hill with pockysat 5:45 PM May 26 from mobile Mood:hurting 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieis having funat 1:39 PM May 25 from mobile Mood:so so happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieis going to be up all night!at 12:31 AM May 25 from mobile Mood:so so happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieis having the funnest night ever!at 11:06 PM May 24 from mobile Mood:so so happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenziejust had a fireat 10:26 PM May 24 from mobile Mood:happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieis watching a movieat 7:32 PM May 22 from mobile Mood:happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieis boredat 8:05 PM May 20 from mobile Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieis bored and katy is baby sitting meat 3:42 PM May 20 from mobile Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieis listening to musicat 10:33 PM May 16 from mobile Mood:music 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieis boredat 9:15 PM May 16 from mobile Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenziejust had a water ballon fight and is going to have another 1at 6:39 PM May 16 from mobile Mood:happy!!!! 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenziejade and cameron r going to have a water ballon fightat 3:40 PM May 16 from mobile Mood:happy!!!! 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieand jade just got our nails done!so cute!! and now going 2 chucky cheeseat 12:31 PM May 16 from mobile Mood:happy!!!! 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieand jade r going to the spa at 8:17 AM May 16 from mobile Mood:happy!!!!! 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieis so so happy 4 2 reasonsat 8:03 PM May 15 from mobile Mood:happy!!!!! 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieis waitting for jadeat 4:35 PM May 15 from mobile Mood:bored and happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieijust got spon around in a chair and through upat 9:45 PM May 14 from mobile Mood:dizy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieis boredat 11:38 AM May 10 from mobile Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieOMG! we only have 1 month left of school!!at 9:46 PM May 8 from mobile Mood:happy! 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieis boredat 12:41 PM May 8 from mobile Mood:sick 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenziejust took the last of my medicine!!at 11:03 AM May 8 from mobile Mood:happy but still 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieis boredat 7:58 PM May 7 from mobile Mood:bored and sick 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenziejust through upat 5:42 PM May 7 from mobile Mood:sick 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieim sick and the doctor said i half to stay home from school all weekat 11:04 AM May 4 from mobile Mood:i hate being sic 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show mackenzieim bored and sickat 8:41 AM May 3 from mobile Mood:sick 

To find me:
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: June 30, 2009, 09:54:40 PM »

Rob...good to see you! how did you arrive at this profile of who might be involved with Lindsey's disappearance? interesting...

snip rob:
The person who has abducted Lindsey is a traveling salesman. Possibly in Insurance, Home Improvement, Gutter Protection, Roofing, Wet Sealing a basement.

This person was passing through her community or a surrounding community and saw a crime of opportunity.

The abductor drives a SUV or some type of truck that lends credence to his profession.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: June 30, 2009, 09:59:13 PM »

more 13 year old friends who are talking about lindsey
http://www.myspace.com/hazel_eyed_beauty9

from mckenzie, another 13 yr old
thinks the ranger is cute.
do these girls like older guys?
http://www.myspace.com/bella_ily

To find me:
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: June 30, 2009, 10:05:38 PM »

did I read that this 10 yr old girl had a 10 PM curfew?? tell me that I did not read that correctly....

I hope that this little girl is safe and is found soon...

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: June 30, 2009, 10:06:10 PM »

from fiesty's page/this is kayla's page

fisteyI Miss You Lindsey! Plz come Home!at 9:49 PM Jun 28
Mood: sad 
comment message
Add comment...

Submit
Karley at 11:45 AM Jun 29
i miss her too it's ok they are going to find her
1 comment total show more hide all show 
commentmessage fisteyalicia is asomat 9:46 AM Jun 22 Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteymy boyfrind is sexyer then kylars gfat 10:41 PM Jun 20 Mood:acompleshed 

Submit
TWILIGHT FREAK at 1:39 PM Jun 21
who's kates bf?PurpleSunglasses at 10:45 PM Jun 20
my boyfriend to be is so sexyier. :] i still love you though 2 comments total show more hide all show fisteybored as hellat 11:42 PM Jun 17 Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteynot muchat 10:25 PM Jun 12 Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyboredat 1:00 PM Jun 8 Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyhot as hell out side right katyat 2:51 PM Jun 1 Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteywannted 2 hang with my ant butt mom said she probley has moor inportener things 2 doat 5:03 PM May 31 Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyso so so so so so so so so so sorry cassieat 11:22 AM May 30 Mood:somone lovd died 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyim sick kinda head hearte caghing and stuffed noze feel so tired scared i might get my babby sister sickat 9:02 PM May 27 Mood:b 

Submit
Wesley at 9:09 PM May 27
Poor girly... get better.1 comment total show more hide all show fisteynothin rongat 4:01 PM May 26 Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyi heared i am soo so so so so sos so sorry cassie your babby was so cute in the oltrasounds y did she dieat 7:11 PM May 21 Mood:sad 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyi heared i am soo so so so so sos so sorry cassieat 8:07 PM May 20 Mood:sad 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteymy sis went 2 the hosbitol last nightat 12:36 PM May 17 Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyhaving funat 10:13 PM May 16 Mood:ecstatic 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteynothingat 4:47 PM May 10 Mood:ecstatic 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyhappy i jest went gocart riding in the woodsat 7:48 PM May 9 Mood:ecstatic 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteynothingat 11:32 AM May 8 Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyim going going 2 yhe docters tomarow and kylars such a pussey 2 ask somone outat 8:31 PM May 6 Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyWANT 2 STAY WITH MY AUNTat 9:14 AM May 5 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyHANGING OUT at 9:13 AM May 5 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyWANT 2 STAY WITH MY AUNTat 9:13 AM May 5 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyi miss my ant shellat 7:34 AM Apr 23 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteymy cuzen deven dosent like me eny more he is not ansering me at all i sent him ,mesiges and hen dosent reply that muchat 4:10 PM Apr 14 Mood:dont know 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyim in love with a 5 grder and a 2 grader likes me wowat 8:47 PM Apr 11 Mood:dont know 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyim in love with a 5 grder and a 2 grader likes meat 8:22 AM Apr 11 Mood:dont know 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteymy life is $hit it seems like my cuz dosent care about meat 7:51 PM Apr 6 Mood:mad 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyi dont blame him im a bratat 7:50 PM Apr 6 Mood:mad 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyseams like my cuzin dose not care about us but i dont blame him hes 17at 1:26 AM Apr 5 Mood:mad 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyI LOVE JOSH NELSON all dayat 6:18 PM Apr 4 Mood:in love 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyI LOVE JOSH NELSONat 11:05 PM Apr 3 Mood:in love 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteytook a qwiz it said im relly in love with josh nelso9n and i dont care wat eneyone says espeshole maria jones in 5 gradeat 1:51 PM Apr 2 Mood:in love 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteysaw joshes dad yester day at the fernicher stor he gave ma a cockieat 9:42 AM Apr 2 Mood:happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteysaw joshes dad yester day at the fernicher storat 1:12 PM Apr 1 Mood:happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteydeeple in love with josh nelson and want 2 see him agenat 6:01 PM Mar 30 Mood:in love 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteydeeple in love with josh nelsonat 8:39 AM Mar 30 Mood:in love 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fistey i cant stop thinking of himat 7:25 AM Mar 29 Mood:in love 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyin love and he is spesholl and he is all i ever think about at 4:24 PM Mar 28 Mood:in love 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyin love and he is spesholl at 8:49 AM Mar 28 Mood:in love 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyin love and she is spesholl at 9:32 PM Mar 27 Mood:in love 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyim going 2 be a ant i cant wateat 6:50 AM Mar 27 Mood:excited 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyi miss my sis cassie to death i love hear 2 death i love hear so much at 8:15 PM Mar 24 Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyi need to chang my atuytotdat 8:13 PM Mar 24 Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteytoday im geting payedat 1:20 PM Mar 23 Mood:happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyant 2 go 2 schoolat 6:05 AM Mar 23 Mood:tired 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fistey gest woke upat 8:27 AM Mar 22 Mood:tired 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteygest woke up at 7:21 PM Mar 21 Mood:tired 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyi want 2 go 2 my ants 2dayboredat 8:26 AM Mar 21 Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyboredat 4:13 PM Mar 20 Mood:bored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show fisteyi rockat 3:48 PM Mar 19 Mood:happy 
commentmessage

To find me:
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: June 30, 2009, 10:20:43 PM »

"My 12-year-old son thinks it’s his fault because they had a minor argument."

http://**/articles/2009/06/30/local_news/doc4a4a53f8addf4694664243.txt

That answers one of the questions...
It sure does, and if that is true about juvie, he is very young.

In most states you can go to juvie at age 10...it shocked me when I found that out....just babies still at that age.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: June 30, 2009, 10:25:07 PM »

I think that if she were going to leave on her own that she would have taken her cell phone just to young to realize that would be a tracking device and also would not have been seen so close to making it to her house....I bet whoever took her did not know that she was almost home....I wish that she would have run and screamed as loud as she could....but then again she may have known the person .....like in the Sandra Cantu case 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: June 30, 2009, 10:25:15 PM »

Did you read that entry about her feeling something bad is going to happen?
On the 29th of May.

DD, I think this is MySpace -- something about nightmares?  Would you check this?
Thank you.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: June 30, 2009, 10:26:55 PM »

did I read that this 10 yr old girl had a 10 PM curfew?? tell me that I did not read that correctly....

I hope that this little girl is safe and is found soon...

cookie ... I wish you had read the article incorrectly.

Janet

++++++

Where is Lindsey Baum? Police, FBI Search for 10-Year-Old
Girl's Mother Frantic After Lindsey Never Made it Home From a Friend's House
By SARAH NETTER
June 30, 2009

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house. When Lindsey's friend found out she couldn't stay the night, Lindsey headed for home around 9:30 p.m.

"When she wasn't home by 10, I started to get nervous," Baum said, adding that 10 p.m. is the curfew for her children.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

_____

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: June 30, 2009, 10:31:56 PM »

wonder why Lindsey had not just called her friend to spend the night rather than walking there to see? 
also, I feel sorry for her brother if he is blaming himself cause they got into a fight and he went on home...I know that my brother and I used to fight all the time, didn't mean that there weren't times that we got along just fine...and that we didn't love each other..kids fight and squabble at that age..
this kind of guilt is a lot for a young boy to have on his shoulders...jmo....

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: June 30, 2009, 10:35:43 PM »

this is lindsey's friend Kylar's myspace
Kate made this page for her, Kate seems to be her friend
notice the huge difference in this page
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=431921978

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: June 30, 2009, 10:39:37 PM »

wonder why Lindsey had not just called her friend to spend the night rather than walking there to see? 
also, I feel sorry for her brother if he is blaming himself cause they got into a fight and he went on home...I know that my brother and I used to fight all the time, didn't mean that there weren't times that we got along just fine...and that we didn't love each other..kids fight and squabble at that age..
this kind of guilt is a lot for a young boy to have on his shoulders...jmo....

I agree -- her brother is probably blaming himself for the fight over a bike.  I haven't see anything yet that indicates he was actually going to juvie.  My brother and I used to fight (he would scare me, which I still hate), and I remember screaming at him "I wish you were dead as a snake."  Of course, I didn't mean it and am grateful after all these years, he and the snake haven't met.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: June 30, 2009, 10:40:13 PM »

this is lindsey's friend Kylar's myspace
Kate made this page for her, Kate seems to be her friend
notice the huge difference in this page
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=431921978

I got that backwards, kylar made kate's page

somewhere I read this is kylar's page, but now I am not so sure, will try to veryify

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: June 30, 2009, 10:49:38 PM »

Did you read that entry about her feeling something bad is going to happen?
On the 29th of May.

DD, I think this is MySpace -- something about nightmares?  Would you check this?
Thank you.

that is on the twighlight freak myspace
http://www.myspace.com/477760045

this myspace was started on may 29th, within a month she is missing
she says she is scared, having nightmares, the same day the page is started. why did she change myspaces?

along with
Status and MoodLindsey Baum is happy that her brother is going to juvi tomorrow.
Mood: happ at 2:10 PM Jun 17
Lindsey Baum is bored as hell
Mood: bored at 8:01 PM Jun 8
Lindsey Baum cabt wait to hang with kayla agian
Mood: anxious at 2:13 PM Jun 8
Lindsey Baum i've been getting a lot of nightmares latley and i have this bad feeling that something bads gonna happen
Mood: scared at 6:48 AM May 29
Lindsey Baum has joined MySpace!
Mood: good at 4:04 AM May 29

also on that page
General
i love hanging out with my friends
Music
rap, hip hop, rock, metal, country, ect.
Movies
horror and comedy, sometimes romance
Television
dont got cable
Books
twilight, steven king, S.E Hinton
Heroes
my besties, kayla, kylar, christina, and cheyanne
DetailsStatus: Single
Here for: Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Hometown: McCleary?
Orientation: Straight
Body type: 5' 2" / Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Children: Someday
Smoke: No
About me:
I live in a small town in Washington. I've got a female German Shephard named Kadence. She was named after a book. hehe. my besties are kayla, kylar, and christina. oh yeah and cheyanne (shy anne). I love to write. that's basically it. Who I'd like to meet:
basically anyone that i can relate to

___________-

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: June 30, 2009, 10:54:23 PM »

this is alice walter's myspace, twighlight freak/lindsey is a friend there
http://www.myspace.com/480197876

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.