March 28, 2024, 03:01:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770403 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: July 01, 2009, 12:19:24 AM »

Who I'd like to meet:
basically anyone that i can relate to

that is a scary statement...

yes it is, we understand how that is taken and wonder why someone that young would post something like that.  definitely sounds like something an older person would say.

these kids are grown up way more than your basic 10 yr old, or even your 13 year old.  so we have to realize that age in numbers mean nothing.  we have to research this case as what would a teenager be doing, saying, who they hang out with etc.  and kids who are friends with adults.  we can't look at this case like we have some very young little girl, even though she is, she is going to be attracting predators who would also target older kids/teens etc.   This is why it is so important to get a feel for the victim and what their interests/personalities, etc are.  otherwise we will be way off on finding who might be targeting them.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: July 01, 2009, 12:19:27 AM »

here are the 48 friends of kayla when she is using lindsey's photo on her myspace
http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends&friendID=445918694

Wow. I missed it, why does she use Lindsy's pic on her myspace? do we know if she was communicating with someone on line? Someone could have thought Lindsey was Kayla especially if she was leaving Kayla's house.

This is bad...

that is a really good thought I wonder if LE has put that together yet?....they need to talk to the girls and find out what was going on...
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: July 01, 2009, 12:20:34 AM »

you would think that her cell phone would tell all but didn't LE say that the cell checked out okay?

Did they check all of the girls cell phones and computers? It could have been another girl communicating with someone.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: July 01, 2009, 12:20:39 AM »

Who I'd like to meet:

yes it is, we understand how that is taken and wonder why someone that young would post something like that.  definitely sounds like something an older person would say.

these kids are grown up way more than your basic 10 yr old, or even your 13 year old.  so we have to realize that age in numbers mean nothing.  we have to research this case as what would a teenager be doing, saying, who they hang out with etc.  and kids who are friends with adults.  we can't look at this case like we have some very young little girl, even though she is, she is going to be attracting predators who would also target older kids/teens etc.   This is why it is so important to get a feel for the victim and what their interests/personalities, etc are.  otherwise we will be way off on finding who might be targeting them.

I agree...
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: July 01, 2009, 12:22:30 AM »

you would think that her cell phone would tell all but didn't LE say that the cell checked out okay?

Did they check all of the girls cell phones and computers? It could have been another girl communicating with someone.

I think that they said that they just checked Lindsey's but you are right they need to check them all and the parents need to reinforce this...there could be more of them in danger....
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: July 01, 2009, 12:24:26 AM »

well LE will say everything seems okay even if it isn't, they do it all the time.  just like saying the dog picked up no scent, we know that is crazy, dogs pick up scent when they know exactly where she was.  they trailed her I am sure, they just are saying they didn't.  I am sure they know a lot more than they are saying.  I read where they have something like 14 fbi agents searching the net.  see everything is not all checking out yet. 

the thing is, they can easily miss something.  it is so hard to start tracking everything.  and whose phone are people calling on?  who's sites are they chatting on, whose computer are they usinng to access chatrooms. 
unless they start checking everyone's computers and phones, we don't know what they were doinng where.

To find me:
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: July 01, 2009, 12:31:23 AM »

did you see the comment that said june 28 2:40 pm.....it says that Lindsey is on line... i'm scared wonder who is on her page?.....

why would that scare the girl?.....wouldn't she think that it was the police or lindsey?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: July 01, 2009, 12:32:57 AM »

when I am going to all these myspace pages I am really locking up my computer ugh.  would not supprise me at all if they are tracking everyone going on those sites.

To find me:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: July 01, 2009, 12:33:11 AM »

All aspects encompassing Lindsey's liberal lifestyle must be revealed and taken into consideration if LE is able to conduct an effective investigation into her disappearance.  The truth will not be forthcoming by pretending that Lindsey led a very sheltered life.

I concede that I harbor some anger toward the adults in Lindsey's life ... adults who had the responsibility to protect this child but ... I do not have a heart of stone.  My heart breaks for the two mothers involved.  Both woman must be experiencing a living H--- as they are forced to live with the choices made last Friday evening.

However ... ... a little missing girl named Lindsey is my focus.  My tears are for her.

Janet

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: July 01, 2009, 12:36:27 AM »

Who I'd like to meet:

I agree DD, these girls act much older then 10 or even 13. If they are on line and acting as though they are older, I would assume in real life they are the same way and it could have been someone who is in that area. What is the profile of a man who targets teens? How old? What would they drive or dress like?
This is what I would think. A man in his late 20's to early 40's, who drives a car which may be a little younger then what a person of that range may drive, maybe like a scion or something like that. He would dress a bit younger, trying to be hip(do kids use that word? lol)  As a profession I would think maybe a high school or middle school teacher, counselor, manager at a place kids frequent example a video/dvd store or maybe cell phone retail? I think it would be a person in authority, this would appeal to a young girl.
Did someone see her walk away? How far was she, do we know? I can imagine a man in a car coming up to her who she knew and asking if she wanted a ride...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: July 01, 2009, 12:36:35 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

It is 9:35 PM PT ... a three hour drive from Seattle, Washington and ... the sun has set.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: July 01, 2009, 12:39:40 AM »

It was posted on Kaylas page by PurpleSunglasses

Jun 28 2009 2:40 PM

Lindsey's myspace said she was online im scared who was on hers

you have to scroll down for awhile...
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: July 01, 2009, 12:40:03 AM »

this is wesley kampen on the mom kara's page. 
because lindsey's pic is on kara's page I am going to follow the pages from her site
http://www.myspace.com/fit4you

To find me:
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: July 01, 2009, 12:46:02 AM »

because lindsey's pic is on kara's page I am going to follow the pages from her site

keep searching I think this could be myspace related...I have to get off of here now....night monkeys
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: July 01, 2009, 12:48:33 AM »

this is wesley kampen on the mom kara's page

Who's myspace page? the mom or the girls?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: July 01, 2009, 12:48:58 AM »

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=35338297

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: July 01, 2009, 01:03:09 AM »

DD I am confused. Can you or someone please post a myspace link map with who's is who's?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: July 01, 2009, 01:05:06 AM »

this is wesley kampen on the mom kara's page

Who's myspace page? the mom or the girls?

lindsey's friend is kayla, she was at her house
kara is kayla's mother
lindsey and kayla(using lindsey's avatar/photo with lindsey's name on it) are both friends on Kara's page

so all the friends on kara's page has linked access to kayla and lindseys page.
so I am going to see who all is linked to kara's page who could see lindsey on there

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: July 01, 2009, 01:11:47 AM »

DD I am confused. Can you or someone please post a myspace link map with who's is who's?

I can make a list, but right now I am just trying to copy this stuff because it will all poof, it always does. 

for the most part this is what is going on.

lindsey has at least two myspaces.  she is "disturbed" and "twighlight freak"
kayla is the girl's whose house lindsey was at.  kayla's mother is kara
both lindsey and kayla are listed as "freinds" on Kara's page, so Kara knows full well the girls were on myspace. they were posting on kara's page.

when you go to lindsey and kayla's pages you find their friends, who are many other young girls out of mccleary. 

kylar is the brother of kayla, he has a myspace page I listed back there too. 
then there is the 17 year old girl whose baby died and kylar calls her sis, she is also on kara's page so she might be an older sister of kylar and kayla.

what I am doing now is going on kara's page and see who all the friends are on her page, because all of these friends will see the pics of lindsey on kara's page and click and end up right on lindsey's page.  some of these people are on the friends list of lindsey and also on kayla's page (where kayla is using the photo of lindsey)  so lindsey's photo is linking to all these friends. 

To find me:
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: July 01, 2009, 01:14:45 AM »

The person who has abducted Lindsey is a traveling salesman. Possibly in Insurance, Home Improvement, Gutter Protection, Roofing, Wet Sealing a basement.

This person was passing through her community or a surrounding community and saw a crime of opportunity.

The abductor drives a SUV or some type of truck that lends credence to his profession.

Interesting..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.