March 28, 2024, 01:59:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770394 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: July 01, 2009, 01:34:02 PM »

Interesting...page 12...

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

mlachester 2 hours ago wrote:
NN1, AND SUMITHRYO, I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

Now I won't get into details because it is not my business to share but I will let you know immediately that we know who this poster is and she is full of ____. First off I know that Lindsey was not abused and that this lady is simply trying to stir things up because of an old beef that she apparently has not been able to get over. She needs to grow up. Even the cops said "Oh yeah (insert eye rolling here) we know who that is." - That is just the type of person she is. The fact that she has a child just slightly older than Lindsey and is more concerned with airing personal issues then trying to help find Lindsey is sad, very sad.

kara, do you think she might know where lindsey is?  does she live close to where lindsey was no longer seen on her way home? 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #341 on: July 01, 2009, 01:37:34 PM »

Interesting...page 12...

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

mlachester 2 hours ago wrote:
NN1, AND SUMITHRYO, I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

Now I won't get into details because it is not my business to share but I will let you know immediately that we know who this poster is and she is full of ____. First off I know that Lindsey was not abused and that this lady is simply trying to stir things up because of an old beef that she apparently has not been able to get over. She needs to grow up. Even the cops said "Oh yeah (insert eye rolling here) we know who that is." - That is just the type of person she is. The fact that she has a child just slightly older than Lindsey and is more concerned with airing personal issues then trying to help find Lindsey is sad, very sad.

Thanks for that information Kara. Do police know about this person? They should.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: July 01, 2009, 01:37:36 PM »

MARILYN LACHESTER   
343 1ST ST   
MCCLEARY, WA  98557

I don't know the date she lived at this address, but it is not too long before you get to lindseys, but it is down 1st street a bit, not where you would walk right past it. 

and I guess lindsey did not go past the business so she would not have got to this lady's house unless someone picked her up and gave her a ride there

To find me:
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #343 on: July 01, 2009, 01:39:52 PM »

KaraK I saw you mention on another board that Lindsey walked a different route home? Or was I seeing things? Do you know what route she walked home and where exactly she was last seen?

Thanks in advance.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #344 on: July 01, 2009, 01:40:40 PM »

Well, I do hope the police are aware of this Marilyn, is she unstable?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #345 on: July 01, 2009, 01:41:34 PM »

Could she have went past businesses and was just walking outside of camera range? I imagine they are all pointed at different angles. Just babbling and trying to make sense out of what little info we do have....

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: July 01, 2009, 01:49:24 PM »

A RED FLAG??  FOOD FOR THOUGHT??

Where is Lindsey Baum? Police, FBI Search for 10-Year-Old
By SARAH NETTER
June 30, 2009

Scott said that there were a few businesses located just off the street Lindsey would have used to get home, and while the little girl did not appear in any of the videos, police have received clues about who was in the area at the time she disappeared.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7966924&page=2

They have cars and license plates of people in the area at that time..?
 Something good for the police to go ask questions to see if there are any witness.
Hope for the best, but you would think that the best would have already called it in, a small town like this.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: July 01, 2009, 02:01:47 PM »

By SARAH NETTER
June 30, 2009

Scott said that there were a few businesses located just off the street Lindsey would have used to get home, and while the little girl did not appear in any of the videos, police have received clues about who was in the area at the time she disappeared.

Something good for the police to go ask questions to see if there are any witness.
Hope for the best, but you would think that the best would have already called it in, a small town like this.

Edward

My point was that Lindsey did not appear on surviellence videos along the route she would have walked on her way home.  Why?

Something is hinky.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: July 01, 2009, 02:11:07 PM »

By SARAH NETTER
June 30, 2009

Edward

My point was that Lindsey did not appear on surviellence videos along the route she would have walked on her way home.  Why?

Something is hinky.

Janet

When you consider the above words of Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott ... as of yesterday LE were aware of the route that Lindsey would have taken in her walk home.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: July 01, 2009, 02:23:03 PM »

By SARAH NETTER
June 30, 2009

Edward

Something is hinky.

Janet
I agree, something is off on all this.
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: July 01, 2009, 02:25:22 PM »

That is very interesting, and the post I made above, Marilyn Lachester who lives on First St, people are suggesting is that poster. I have no idea.
[/quote]

Yes that is who that poster and I don't believe she lives there anymore. They moved. Either way she is ridiculous and she is trying to put a spin on this that has already been ruled out. Lindsey was not abused ever, do kids get angry at their parents? Hell yeah they do and when you have some crazy adult like mlachester hoping for a way to lash out that upset child's mother (do to a past confrontation between the adults) it leads to unnecessary and unfounded BS.

For some of the other posters regarding the camera's and Lindsey's route: From a possible witness on the night that Lindsey disappeared she did not take her regular route home. If that is true she would not have had to come through an area where she would have been picked up on those camera's. Instead she would have been headed up 6th street hill into a strictly residential area where there are no businesses which would be consistent with the original trail said to have been picked up by the dogs.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: July 01, 2009, 02:27:47 PM »

Could she have went past businesses and was just walking outside of camera range? I imagine they are all pointed at different angles. Just babbling and trying to make sense out of what little info we do have....

You could be right but ... I would have assumed LE would have indicated that the sidewalk/walking path which Lindsey would have been on in her walk home was outside of camera range of ALL the surviellence cameras.

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: July 01, 2009, 02:28:02 PM »

That is very interesting, and the post I made above, Marilyn Lachester who lives on First St, people are suggesting is that poster. I have no idea.

Yes that is who that poster and I don't believe she lives there anymore. They moved. Either way she is ridiculous and she is trying to put a spin on this that has already been ruled out. Lindsey was not abused ever, do kids get angry at their parents? Hell yeah they do and when you have some crazy adult like mlachester hoping for a way to lash out that upset child's mother (do to a past confrontation between the adults) it leads to unnecessary and unfounded BS.

For some of the other posters regarding the camera's and Lindsey's route: From a possible witness on the night that Lindsey disappeared she did not take her regular route home. If that is true she would not have had to come through an area where she would have been picked up on those camera's. Instead she would have been headed up 6th street hill into a strictly residential area where there are no businesses which would be consistent with the original trail said to have been picked up by the dogs.
[/quote]Thanks, that's interesting. So Marilyn is unstable, it appears.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: July 01, 2009, 02:46:53 PM »

[/quote]

been headed up 6th street hill into a strictly residential area where there are no businesses which would be consistent with the original trail said to have been picked up by the dogs.

well its nice to know the dogs DID pick up a trail.  let me see who lives on 6th

To find me:
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: July 01, 2009, 02:58:16 PM »

I'm going to try and cover several areas that have been touched on here and potentially it will answer some questions or give you the info that you are looking for. If I miss something please repost, things are obviously hectic right now so I may or may not be able to answer in timely fashion but I will try to.

- The girls were not banned from having MySpace accounts, after ending up with a virus from one of the games (YoVille)  they access through MySpace they were no longer allowed to be on MySpace. The level of "not allowed" was different between both households.

Lindsey's mom blocked the site from their computer and deleted all computer usernames except for her own which Lindsey did not have the password for.

My daughter was not allowed to go on MySpace from other peoples house or the library computer or be on there when I was not home or right there. I set their computer right next to mine so that I can monitor what they are writing to each other and what they are doing when they are online and what sites they were able to visit.

Posts the girls were making at times when they shouldn't have came from the library computers, primarily. Our biggest concern after checking the sites they had access to was them accessing YoVille where nobody knows who they are talking to and there was no way for us to monitor their activities when they were on it. We were not concerned by the stuff the girls chose to put on their MySpace unless it was cussing or stuff you associate with someone who is far more grown up - simply because they are (especially Lindsey) very unique with their own character and personality and though it sometimes seemed dark that was just her expressing herself in her own way. It to us was like her cutting holes in the knees of all of her brand new jeans.

- Here in McCleary during the school year most of our kids are in the house between 7pm and 8:30 depending on the parents it is pretty universal. When school is not in they have a little more freedom because they don't have to be up early and then curfew becomes be home before the street lights come on. We expect our kids to check in and most of us provide our kids with phones in order to do that and to be able to get a hold of them as well. We fully expect to hear in no time flat when something goes on or they act out because things just spread that fast here.

- I just got done talking with the FBI and I mentioned Marilyn LaChester and they said they will be checking her out and possibly paying a visit. I don't know if they have talked to her quite yet or not but I know the police are familiar with her and may have already spoke with her.

- The path that Lindsey is said to have taken home that night is not normal - as far as when she is leaving my home and heading to hers but it is a street that she is familiar with and has a friend who lives on that street. So there is a good chance that she was bored and possibly was going to ask to stay the night elsewhere or just felt like walking.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: July 01, 2009, 02:59:34 PM »

Carroll Cleveland
 120 S Sixth St McCleary, WA
65+
Household: Meredith Cleveland,... 1 

Dennis D Cleveland
Household: Carroll Cleveland, ... 2 

Mered Cleveland
Household: Carroll Cleveland, ... 3   

Meredith Cleveland
Household: Carroll Cleveland, ... 4 

Tom C Cleveland
Household: Carroll Cleveland, ... 5 

David W Johnson
 121 S Sixth St McCleary, WA
55-59
Household: Pamela G ... 6   

Pamela G Johnson
 121 S Sixth St McCleary, WA
Household: David W Johnson 7

Robert J Sturges Jr
 124 S Sixth St McCleary, WA
Household: Shawna Sturges 8   

Shawna Sturges
 124 S Sixth St McCleary, WA
Household: Robert J ... 9   

Vicki March
 125 S Sixth St McCleary, WA

Heather Elam
 129 S Sixth St McCleary, WA 
Household: Mary Elam, Tyrone ... 11 

Tyrone Elam
 129 S Sixth St McCleary, WA
Household: Mary Elam, Heather ... 12   

Georgia L Self
 170 S Sixth St McCleary, WA
Household: William N Self 13   

William N Self
 170 S Sixth St McCleary, WA
65+
Household: Georgia L Self 14   

Dianna Brown
 201 S Sixth St McCleary, WA 
Household: Ron Brown, Erika ... 15   

Erika Brown
Household: Ron Brown, Dianna ... 16   

Ron Brown
Household: Erika Brown, Dianna... 17   

Roy Borgeson
 205 S Sixth St McCleary, WA 18

Marvin Prince
 214 S Sixth St McCleary, WA 19 

Wallace Bentley
 220 S Sixth St McCleary, WA

Angie Daniel
Household: Daniel R Daniel 21 

Daniel R Daniel
55-59
Household: Angie Daniel 22

Jason L Williams
 302 S Sixth St McCleary, WA

Chuck Skirko
 308 S Sixth St McCleary, WA 
Household: Tess Skirko 24   

Tess Skirko
 308 S Sixth St McCleary, WA 
Household: Chuck Skirko 25   

Ashley Alderman
 327 S Sixth St McCleary, WA

Burton L Kearney
 400 S Sixth St McCleary, WA
65+
Household: Heather Kearney 27   

Heather Kearney
 400 S Sixth St McCleary, WA
Household: Burton L ... 28   

Ruben Ponton Sr
 504 S Sixth St McCleary, WA

Bettye J Norris
 510 S Sixth St McCleary, WA 
Household: David L Norris

David L Norris
 510 S Sixth St McCleary, WA
65+
Household: Bettye J Norris 31 

Kay Eaton
 511 S Sixth St McCleary, WA   
Job: Kiddie Corner Daycare, ... 32   

Kay Eaton
 511 S Sixth St McCleary, WA

Lola M Bezley
 517 S Sixth St McCleary, WA 

Shannon Rivers
 520 S Sixth St McCleary, WA   
Household: Talas Rivers 35   

Talas Rivers
 520 S Sixth St McCleary, WA   
Household: Shannon Rivers

Leo Odle
 524 S Sixth St McCleary, WA

To find me:
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #356 on: July 01, 2009, 03:02:27 PM »

This is just aweful.  My heart goes out to you KaraK, Lindsey and her family.  You all are in my prayers, and I especially pray this girl is found safe.  Please pass that along to her family.  We have a very caring group here, and believe me, it's all genuine.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: July 01, 2009, 03:13:24 PM »

KaraK~Welcome to SM and thank you for taking time to be here. 

There have been conflicting reports from media so maybe you can clear some things up for us:

The report was that scent dogs could not follow a trail, you have said that they have followed the trail up 6th street.

Another report stated that your daughter walked Lindsey part of the way home, can you elaborate on that?

By all means, if this jeopardizes the investigation please don't answer.

Prayers for Lindsey!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #358 on: July 01, 2009, 03:15:26 PM »

I'm going to try and cover several areas that have been touched on here and potentially it will answer some questions or give you the info that you are looking for. If I miss something please repost, things are obviously hectic right now so I may or may not be able to answer in timely fashion but I will try to.

- The girls were not banned from having MySpace accounts, after ending up with a virus from one of the games (YoVille)  they access through MySpace they were no longer allowed to be on MySpace. The level of "not allowed" was different between both households.

Lindsey's mom blocked the site from their computer and deleted all computer usernames except for her own which Lindsey did not have the password for.

My daughter was not allowed to go on MySpace from other peoples house or the library computer or be on there when I was not home or right there. I set their computer right next to mine so that I can monitor what they are writing to each other and what they are doing when they are online and what sites they were able to visit.

Posts the girls were making at times when they shouldn't have came from the library computers, primarily. Our biggest concern after checking the sites they had access to was them accessing YoVille where nobody knows who they are talking to and there was no way for us to monitor their activities when they were on it. We were not concerned by the stuff the girls chose to put on their MySpace unless it was cussing or stuff you associate with someone who is far more grown up - simply because they are (especially Lindsey) very unique with their own character and personality and though it sometimes seemed dark that was just her expressing herself in her own way. It to us was like her cutting holes in the knees of all of her brand new jeans.

- Here in McCleary during the school year most of our kids are in the house between 7pm and 8:30 depending on the parents it is pretty universal. When school is not in they have a little more freedom because they don't have to be up early and then curfew becomes be home before the street lights come on. We expect our kids to check in and most of us provide our kids with phones in order to do that and to be able to get a hold of them as well. We fully expect to hear in no time flat when something goes on or they act out because things just spread that fast here.

- I just got done talking with the FBI and I mentioned Marilyn LaChester and they said they will be checking her out and possibly paying a visit. I don't know if they have talked to her quite yet or not but I know the police are familiar with her and may have already spoke with her.

- The path that Lindsey is said to have taken home that night is not normal - as far as when she is leaving my home and heading to hers but it is a street that she is familiar with and has a friend who lives on that street. So there is a good chance that she was bored and possibly was going to ask to stay the night elsewhere or just felt like walking.

Thank you for clearing some things up!

Please know Lindsey, her family and your whole community are in our prayers. We want this little one found safe and back home where she belongs, as quickly as possible.

If there is anything we can do on our end to help, just let us know.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #359 on: July 01, 2009, 03:18:09 PM »

KaraK~Welcome to SM and thank you for taking time to be here. 

There have been conflicting reports from media so maybe you can clear some things up for us:

The report was that scent dogs could not follow a trail, you have said that they have followed the trail up 6th street.

Another report stated that your daughter walked Lindsey part of the way home, can you elaborate on that?

By all means, if this jeopardizes the investigation please don't answer.

Prayers for Lindsey!

Is up sixth street also where the neighbor or the friend of the family saw Lindsey that night? The one that police said saw her on her walk home.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.