March 28, 2024, 02:24:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770265 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: July 03, 2009, 12:13:48 AM »

hmm he lists mccleary as where he is from in this post

This is awesome timing for such an emphasis on Astronomy! If you really want to seee something amazing about the stars and really get an understanding of how incredibly large some of the stars are, how big the universe is, and the magnitude of the distances between some of the galaxies and earth check out the CD "Indescribable" by Louie Giglio... it will blow your socks off! They are available online... another is "How Great is Our God" also by Louie Giglio. Believer in God or not, the two CD's do the most amazing job I've ever seen to put the size of the cosmos into a perspective that most can grasp the imensity of the stars!
Wayne Watne, McCleary, WA (Sent Monday, January 05, 2009 10:40 PM)

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: July 03, 2009, 12:17:35 AM »

6.wayne on June 29th, 2009 9:10 am
Hey people… instead of being critical please be supportive. Melissa and her son are going thru a lot. There is a story about a woman who was accussed of something she had done wrong… Jesus looked to her accusers and said you who hasn’t done something wrong be the first to throw the first stone then He wrote a few things in the sand… He looked up and said where are your accusers??? She said the have all left…

Each of us have done things we wish we hadn’t… please don’t cast stones but rather come alongside and lift them up in prayer… support with cards, flowers, resources… most of all love on them right now… that is what they need the most!
http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:KIhfXeow-hoJ:scaredmonkeys.com/2009/06/28/10-year-old-lindsey-baum-missing-in-mccleary-wa-since-friday-june-26-2009/+watne+mccleary+wa&cd=20&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

To find me:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: July 03, 2009, 12:18:37 AM »

Baum's mom to take polygraph 1:29
Lindsey Baum is still missing, and her mother has agreed to take a polygraph in order to assist in the investigation.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/07/02/ng.mom.poly.cnn

Miss Janet,

"The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott. "

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

Thank you pink angel

At the memorial last night/night before (?) the mother told reporters that she had volunteered to take a polygraph but ... had yet to take one.

In the process of elimination ... I would hope that all adults in the two respective homes have been requested to take polygraphs if they have not yet volunteered and ... search warrants have been served on both homes and yards.

Also ... in the process of elimination ... I would hope that Lindsey's brother has been questioned so that a timeline involving his movements on Friday evening can be established.

Apparently the tracking dogs did not pick up a scent where two neighbours claimed they saw Lindsey on Friday evening.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired July 1, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Right. To Mike Brooks, something`s not right because if a child was actually on that street, a tracker dog would have picked up her scent.

MIKE BROOKS, FMR. DC POLICE DETECTIVE SERVED ON FBI TERRORISM TASK FORCE: No, Nancy, you`re absolutely right. The bloodhounds would have picked up a scent and it would have gone so far as to where she went and maybe gotten into a car but, no, there`s no scent whatsoever.

You know we`ve talked about scent evidence before. It can be around for almost a month ...

GRACE: Are they absolutely certainly -- back out to Steve Friederich with "The Daily World" joining us from Aberdeen. Are they absolutely certain about the date and the time the neighbor that spotted her, about the date and the time she spotted the little girl?

FRIEDERICH: You know, I asked about that. And the sheriff seems to say yes. I mean, the neighbor knew the child and the neighbor knew the brother. That the neighbor had actually stopped a fight between the two of them, like, shortly beforehand. And the neighbor was on the way to work. She`s a public employee, works for a nearby county.

GRACE: So that`s pretty much confirmed yet the tracking dog is not picking up a scent whatsoever/

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0907/01/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #623 on: July 03, 2009, 12:20:10 AM »

I am playing with Google Earth program. I am looking at Maple Street ...
You can change the time zone and add the date and actually watch the Sunrise and Set .. and I just watched it change ..and within the time frame of 8 ish ..pm and on .. It seems to be pretty Dark .. I know I am looking via a satellite view and I have to think of trees and all..
I know it was said that it was not dark .. when Lindsey left. But .. looks dark to me.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #624 on: July 03, 2009, 12:20:17 AM »

Wayne Watne of Evergreen Christian Community in Olympia and two other local ministers said prayers for Lindsey’s return. Watne took speakers from the assembled crowd. Friends of the family stepped up, taking turns expressing their hope and their pain.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #625 on: July 03, 2009, 12:28:12 AM »

Wayne Watne of Evergreen Christian Community in Olympia and two other local ministers said prayers for Lindsey’s return. Watne took speakers from the assembled crowd. Friends of the family stepped up, taking turns expressing their hope and their pain.
Yah that is the thing, I went to that site of the church and he is not listed as Staff.
unless I am just tired and I can't think any more ...
http://www.ecconline.cc/ecconline/staff.shtml

I certainly don't want to throw speculations out .. but at this point in time, everyone needs to be looked into. As sad as that is to admit.
I can't find him online as being an active minister to any church.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: July 03, 2009, 12:37:06 AM »

I am playing with Google Earth program. I am looking at Maple Street ...
You can change the time zone and add the date and actually watch the Sunrise and Set .. and I just watched it change ..and within the time frame of 8 ish ..pm and on .. It seems to be pretty Dark .. I know I am looking via a satellite view and I have to think of trees and all..
I know it was said that it was not dark .. when Lindsey left. But .. looks dark to me.

It is 9:35 PM PT where I reside ... a 3 hour drive from Seattle.  The sun has set.  It is not dark dark.  I guess it could be referred to as dusk.  No child should be on the streets along.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #627 on: July 03, 2009, 12:42:56 AM »

US News December 2008
     Much of our focus for December was preparing for the team going to San Luis, Mexico over the Christmas and New Year’s holidays and for the sending of Elisabeth Angell to live and support the ministry in Mexico during this next year. The snow prevented the team from leaving as originally planned but after much prayer the team finally left on December 22nd and arrived in San Luis on Christmas Eve. Please look at the Mexico news page for the report on how God used the team in Mexico. George and Linda accompanied Elisabeth and the rest of the team that represented different church families in the Skagit Valley, as well as Wayne Watne, that recently moved from Mt. Vernon, where he attended the Mt. Vernon Church of the Nazarene to McLeary, WA,

http://www.harvestvisionministries.org/usnews.html

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: July 03, 2009, 12:43:25 AM »

To finish the vigil, the crowd walked barely a block to the Baum house
vigil was at the beerbower park.
on the map you can see that the park is RIGHT THERE by lindsey's house.  I wonder if you can sit in the park and watch her house? 

here is her girl scout leader
Becky Spalding of Elma

I am just making notes of info for later use if we need it, so we don't have to go relook for it.

To find me:
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #629 on: July 03, 2009, 12:50:42 AM »

Yah that is the thing, I went to that site of the church and he is not listed as Staff.
unless I am just tired and I can't think any more ...
http://www.ecconline.cc/ecconline/staff.shtml

I certainly don't want to throw speculations out .. but at this point in time, everyone needs to be looked into. As sad as that is to admit.
I can't find him online as being an active minister to any church.

We could always call tomorrow and ask for him. They will either say he isn't here right now or he doesn't work here. lol

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: July 03, 2009, 12:50:44 AM »

hmmm how many houses in mccleary have "pump houses".  I was just reading about a murdere there in 1995 were a body was put in a pumphouse at the house in mccleary. 

To find me:
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #631 on: July 03, 2009, 12:51:22 AM »

To finish the vigil, the crowd walked barely a block to the Baum house
vigil was at the beerbower park.
on the map you can see that the park is RIGHT THERE by lindsey's house.  I wonder if you can sit in the park and watch her house? 

here is her girl scout leader
Becky Spalding of Elma

I am just making notes of info for later use if we need it, so we don't have to go relook for it.
Your doing a Great Job DD. As You always do.

This Ol Monkey Woman has to go to bed .. Me tired.
I will find you all tomorrow. Good Night All

sunny
*** Ms. Lindsey *** The World Loves You.

an angelic monkey

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: July 03, 2009, 01:00:03 AM »

From Wayne Watne
By Wired Letters Department  December 1, 2006  |  11:09 am  |  Categories: Church of the Non-Believers, Issue 14.11, Religion
I would like to comment in the “Rants and Raves” column in regard to the aforementioned article published in your Wired magazine edition 14.11. I am a scientist, living on the west coast where the author states is “possibly the social group that is least likely among all Americans to be religious”, and I am a Christian. I am constantly amazed that “well educated” people in the sciences can overlook the simple facts of the discipline in which they themselves participate. The very foundation of the sciences are that, simply stated; 1) matter cannot be created, and 2) everything goes from order to disorder.

To look at these concepts scientifically we need to know what “science” is. Science is looking at the evidence we have around us using each of our senses (sight, sound, taste, touch, smell) to investigate the world around us. Using the simple basics of their own discipline, scientists should be able to discern that there is matter present and if there is matter present, and matter cannot be created by nature or man, then the matter we can clearly observe, came from outside of the influence of man and nature. Furthermore, we can also use science to prove that evolution is in fact impossible. Science says everything goes from order to disorder, evolution says everything goes from disorder to order. Look at the world around us and show me evidence of anything that goes from disorder to order. Your body, home, car, clothes…they all start out orderly and with time become disorderly.

I find it very interesting that this article actually fulfills a biblical prophecy written 2000 years ago. These “scientists” discussed in the article were predicted by the apostle Paul in II Timothy 3:3-4 where it states “for the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn away from the Truth and turn aside to myths”. These “educated” men want to teach what others want to hear… so they can do as they please without having any moral recourse. These men become successful because they are saying what others “itching ears” want to hear.

Thank you for publishing this article, it has been a great tool for me as I show my children and others the “stories” written thousands of years ago in the Bible being fulfilled in front of our very eyes. Keep up the good work. As Jesus once said, “I am coming quickly, like a thief in the night when no one is ready”.

Thanks again, will I see you on the other side of life?

Wayne WatneMount Vernon, WA

To find me:
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: July 03, 2009, 01:17:15 AM »

Interesting posts on King5.

MelissaMcCann 1 day ago wrote:
This is my neice. Unlike mlacaster or some of you, i wont HIDE behind a nicname.. This is Melissa McCann, You have seen me on the news casts. Lindsey is not now nor has she ever been abused. There has been fights with her older brother as siblings do that got out of control. that is it. i live local, i watch these children, i know what happens in and out of that house. if you people choose to believe some coward who wont use his/her real name then shame on you. and if you pay attention to the story,, Lindsey wasnt planning to be out walking alone. 3 of them left together. plans changed and circumstances had her walk alone. the one time she left her cell phone at home. its pure coincidence. Not a single one of you have had your child in your site 24/7. not a single one of you are perfect. not a single one of you have never made i parenting mistake. so get off your high horses that you have no business being upon to begin with and keep your mouths shut if you cant be supportive. If this was your child or family member i double dog dare you to tell me that you wouldnt be offended, disgusted, upset, ect if people were saying crap about you and being anything but supportive. thos of you with the well wishes, we still very much appreciate it. There still seems to be conflicting information about Lindsey walking home.  What does 3 of them left together mean?  Was her brother there and the fight took place enroute home?

mlachester 1 day ago wrote:
To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

Also people need to know Lindsey had told a friend a white car had been folling her and that another 11 year old girl was also talked to by someone a=in a white car the guy tryed to get her in by going as far as telling her she could drive the car. She ran and told her mom and yes the police knows this too.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: July 03, 2009, 01:17:59 AM »

Interesting posts on King5.

MelissaMcCann 1 day ago wrote:
This is my neice. Unlike mlacaster or some of you, i wont HIDE behind a nicname.. This is Melissa McCann, You have seen me on the news casts. Lindsey is not now nor has she ever been abused. There has been fights with her older brother as siblings do that got out of control. that is it. i live local, i watch these children, i know what happens in and out of that house. if you people choose to believe some coward who wont use his/her real name then shame on you. and if you pay attention to the story,, Lindsey wasnt planning to be out walking alone. 3 of them left together. plans changed and circumstances had her walk alone. the one time she left her cell phone at home. its pure coincidence. Not a single one of you have had your child in your site 24/7. not a single one of you are perfect. not a single one of you have never made i parenting mistake. so get off your high horses that you have no business being upon to begin with and keep your mouths shut if you cant be supportive. If this was your child or family member i double dog dare you to tell me that you wouldnt be offended, disgusted, upset, ect if people were saying crap about you and being anything but supportive. thos of you with the well wishes, we still very much appreciate it. There still seems to be conflicting information about Lindsey walking home.  What does 3 of them left together mean?  Was her brother there and the fight took place enroute home?

To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

Also people need to know Lindsey had told a friend a white car had been folling her and that another 11 year old girl was also talked to by someone a=in a white car the guy tryed to get her in by going as far as telling her she could drive the car. She ran and told her mom and yes the police knows this too.

Here is the link
http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: July 03, 2009, 01:44:09 AM »

Wayne S Watne 44Montesano , WA
Mount Vernon , WA
Moses Lake , WA
Corvallis , OR
Lebanon , OR
Tacoma , WA
Port Angeles , WA
Portland , OR 

Sandra Watne
Sandra L Watne
Sandy Watne
Sandy L Watne
L W Sandra
L Watne Sandra
Sandra L Watre
Sandra Weideman
Sandra L Weideman
Sandra Lea Weideman
Sandy Weideman
Sandy L Weideman
Sandy L Weidman 40
Port Angeles , WA
Fpo , AE
Agnew , WA
Corbett , OR
Moses Lake , WA
Wayne S Watne

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: July 03, 2009, 01:49:03 AM »

Name: Wayne S Watne
Birth Date: Oct 1964

Address:
181 Bishop Rd, Port Angeles, Washington 98362-0201 (1993)
[4252 Bishop Rd, Port Angeles, Washington 98362-1201 (1988)] 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: July 03, 2009, 01:50:57 AM »

have to go to sleep. 

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: July 03, 2009, 03:55:12 AM »

The 3 of them left together? Who is the 3 and where did they leave from and plan to go to?

So this is now the 3rd explanation of her departure? I am getting a bit confused. Did she leave alone and someone watched her? She left alone and took a different route? She left with 3 people?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #639 on: July 03, 2009, 04:27:07 AM »

"We're taking police officers and putting them on the street to follow up on the stack of tips we've received," said Scott.

Authorities expect Lindsey's father to arrive in town Thursday night or Friday. He's in the military service, stationed in Tennessee. Police hope he may be able to share new information with them to help them solve the disappearance.

We're looking at what's being said on the Internet. Looking at some of the communication that's being done in the community. The people that live here, the friends, the family, the neighbors, are the people that know this community better than you, than I, than any of the officers working it," said Scott. "So it's talking to them and hopefully prompting someone's memory and dragging out that seemingly meaningless piece of information that they have that's going to unravel this mystery."

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-070209-missingmcclearygirlthursday,0,396026.story

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.