March 29, 2024, 06:42:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770583 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: July 03, 2009, 02:40:13 PM »

Not sure if any relation to Jim Mullins, maybe DD can check:

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: July 03, 2009, 02:44:15 PM »

30 minutes for a young girl to shower, get dressed  and this is a girl who liked taking care with her appearence, hmmm. To me 30 minutes sounds as a minimum. I have a 10 year old boy, when getting ready for school it takes 25 minutes to shower, dress and comb his hair and he couldn't careless what he looks like, lol. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: July 03, 2009, 02:44:50 PM »

Not sure if any relation to Jim Mullins, maybe DD can check:

I feel privileged that we share a brain on this. I posted his info a page back.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: July 03, 2009, 02:51:07 PM »

30 minutes for a young girl to shower, get dressed  and this is a girl who liked taking care with her appearence, hmmm. To me 30 minutes sounds as a minimum. I have a 10 year old boy, when getting ready for school it takes 25 minutes to shower, dress and comb his hair and he couldn't careless what he looks like, lol. 

Thanks Tracy.  I as well am having issues with the little time left between being seen at the video store and getting to Kayla's house.  8:19 - 9:15. There is approx 1 hour and 4 minutes were a walk home from the video store, a bath, getting dressed, pushing a bike without a chain, having an argument with a brother, having a neighbour intervene in the arguement and send brother home and then making it the rest of the way to Kayla's.  Just does not feasibly seem like enough time to fit all that in.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: July 03, 2009, 02:52:03 PM »

Jim mullins is elusive LOL, as I am sure you all know by now, as I just got online and I am sure everyone has tried to find this guy ugh... still looking.  I'll find him 

here are mullins in mccleary to start with

KARA is this the creek up above mccleary town, behind the simpsons? 

MULLINS, LARRY L (Age 59)

Associated names:

MULLINS, LARRY K
 RANDLE, WA
SHELTON, WA
MCCLEARY, WA

Possible Relatives:

MULLINS, MARTY J (Age 44) could this be marty JIM?:let me go find out
MULLINS, CURTIS E (Age 46)
MULLINS, HAZEL B (Age 83)
MULLINS, CINDY

MULLINS, MICHELLE LYNN (Age 42)
 MATLOCK, WA
ELMA, WA
EUGENE, OR
SHELTON, WA
MCCLEARY, WA
AMANDA PARK, WA

Possible Relatives:

MULLINS, LACHELLE (Age 39)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

WALKER, JODI M (Age 36)
TINOCO, ALVAREZ RIVELINO (Age 37)
GIBSON, ANDREW C
WENNBERG, JESSICA M (Age 28)

MULLINS, JEFFERY M (Age 51)

Associated names:

MULLINS, JEFF H
  MANSON, WA
CHELAN, WA
WENATCHEE, WA
ROUNDUP, MT
MCCLEARY, WA

Possible Relatives:

MULLINS, CAROL L

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: July 03, 2009, 02:52:13 PM »

*Bump* From page 2

She says Lindsey argued with her brother on her way to a friend's house Friday night. She talked to her friend for a bit, then started for home as darkness fell.

The friend's father, Scott Williams, said he asked Lindsey to go home before it got too dark.

"She was here 10, 15 minutes, and then, you know, we said, 'You should probably get going before it gets dark,' and that was the last we heard of her," he said
Witnesses say Lindsey seemed normal as she headed out around 9:15. Another friend even walked her part of the way, but Lindsey never showed up at her home
.[/b]
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: July 03, 2009, 02:55:42 PM »

Northern Rose - lol, that's what I get for not reading back a couple pages.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: July 03, 2009, 02:57:53 PM »

Northern Rose - lol, that's what I get for not reading back a couple pages.

As said - feel privilege , I just want the non-sudafed side please 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: July 03, 2009, 02:58:02 PM »

*bump* page 2 or 3, whatever I am on

FBI helping with case of missing McCleary girl

04:20 PM PDT on Sunday, June 28, 2009

TRICIA MANNING-SMITH / KING 5 News

McCLEARY, Wash. - The FBI has been called in to help in the investigation into the disappearance of 10-year-old Lindsey Baum.

The McCleary girl was last seen Friday on Maple Street.

Michaela Campen is the last person known to have seen Lindsay. The girls were at Michaela's home around 9:30 Friday night, hoping Lindsay could sleep over.

"I told her you need to head home, it's getting dark soon, a half hour of light left.  She put on her shoes and headed home," said Kara Campen.

Lindsay was alone for that nearly half-mile walk.

Her mother called police shortly before 11:00 Friday night to report her missing.

"We're starting to think the worst because it has been two days now, with a small town if anybody knew anything they would have said something so there's a lot of despair," said family friend Melissa McCann.

Neither the family nor investigators believe 10-year-old Lindsay ran away.  They're checking ditches and byways, wondering if she fell victim to an accident, but ruling nothing out.

"The worst case scenario-she's the victim of foul play or some type of predator behavior," said Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott

Officers have contacted nearby registered sex offenders, revealing no clues.  Although there is no known evidence of a crime, the FBI has now joined multiple other agencies in the investigation.

The family says Lindsay argued with her older brother earlier in the day Friday and her parents recently divorced. But the family firmly believes neither was related to her disappearance.

Anyone with information is asked to call Grays Harbor E911 Center at 360-533-8765 or McCleary Police at 360-495-3107.

There is video @ the link
http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_062809WAB-Mccleary-girl-missing-sun-SW.165195dd.html

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: July 03, 2009, 02:58:27 PM »

here is bruce d mullins JR age 39 and his connections

MULLINS, BRUCE DELANO (Age 39)

Associated names:

MULLINS, BRUCE B
 MULLINS, BRUCE D
 VANCOUVER, WA

Possible Relatives:

MULLINS, CARMEN LYNETTE (Age 37)
MULLINS, GAIL A (Age 67)
MULLINS, ROBYN D (Age 30)
MULLINS, RENEE (Age 42)
MULLINS, RUTH (Age 73)

MULLINS, BRUCE D (Age 73)
MULLINS, BRUCE JR (Age 39)

MULLINS, BRUCE JR (Age 39)

Associated names:

MULLINS, BRUCE D
  VANCOUVER, WA

Possible Relatives:

MULLINS, CARMEN LYNETTE (Age 37)
MULLINS, GAIL A (Age 67)
MULLINS, ROBYN D (Age 30)
MULLINS, RENEE (Age 42)
MULLINS, RUTH (Age 73)

MULLINS, BRUCE D (Age 73)
OKERLUND, KIMBERLEY D (Age 54)
LAVADURE, MEREDITH A (Age 35)
SMITH, MARK S (Age 50)
MULLINS, BRUCE DELANO (Age 39)

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #690 on: July 03, 2009, 02:59:44 PM »

Thanks Tracy.  I as well am having issues with the little time left between being seen at the video store and getting to Kayla's house.  8:19 - 9:15. There is approx 1 hour and 4 minutes were a walk home from the video store, a bath, getting dressed, pushing a bike without a chain, having an argument with a brother, having a neighbour intervene in the arguement and send brother home and then making it the rest of the way to Kayla's.  Just does not feasibly seem like enough time to fit all that in.
I keep saying something is wrong with this timeline, but what do I know? Something isn't right.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: July 03, 2009, 03:07:57 PM »

I keep saying something is wrong with this timeline, but what do I know? Something isn't right.

Yup.  My guess of 30 minutes for bath and dress is very conservative.  10 minutes to fill tub, 10 minutes to bath/wash, 10 mins to dry, dress and primp.  Even if that is correct it would take at least 10 minutes to walk from Lindsey's to Kayla's so the pushing the bike ( which would slow things down), fight, and intervention uses up time that I just can not see as being there.  Even if it was a shower instead of a bath it woud still take at least 30 minutes from start to finish IMO.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: July 03, 2009, 03:14:11 PM »

It seems the time line is a bit off. The dad or moms boyfriend said she was there 10-15 min but the mom says she was there for maybe five, big difference there. I know reporters get things wrong when a story is breaking and people don't go around and constantly look at the clock and document everything, but it seems a few of things are more then just knowing what time it was such as how long a person is at a home.

I really want to know what the girls were doing in between the time of Lindsey's arrival and departure from her friends home. She was there long enough to take off shoes and the dad/boyfriend say she was there for 10-15 min. Did they get on the computer? Did they make phone calls? 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: July 03, 2009, 03:19:38 PM »

I am not finding anything today  Monkey Devil!

hmmm, please let this not be another bunch of people with a ton of aka's

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: July 03, 2009, 03:20:50 PM »

I am confused about something. The boyfriend/stepddad/old man  said she left at 9:15 and that was the last they heard of her. Another friend even walked her part of the way home.
Who is this other friend? It couldn't be Kayla, the step dad said she left as 9;15 and didnt hear from her again. If this has already been cleared up, sorry for bringing it up again
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: July 03, 2009, 03:30:34 PM »

I was under the false impression that Lindsey had spend the evening with her friend prior to being denied permission to spend the night and ... being sent home.  According to Kara's husband ... she was only there for 10 - 15 minutes.  This implies it was after 9:00 PM when she arrived.

If plans were made during the walk from the Baun home to the friend's home to ask permision for Lindsey to stay the night ... what was the purpose of Lindsey and her brother even beginning the jouney in the first place.  It must have been after 8:00 PM when they left the Baum home.

Also ... who was the friend who walked Lindsey part way home?

Janet

++++++

FLASHBACK TO LAST SUNDAY

FBI joins search for missing 10-year-old girL

Story Published: Jun 28, 2009 at 10:27 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jun 28, 2009 at 7:11 PM PDT

MCCLEARY, Wash. - The FBI has joined the search for a 10-year-old girl who vanished Friday while walking home from a friend's house in this small mill town.

Officials said the federal crime-busting bureau was brought in because of its expertise and experience in solving missing children cases. The FBI also will be bringing in more law enforcement personnel to assist.

As the search for 10-year-old Lindsey J. Baum stretched into its second day Sunday, police and family - along with the whole town - are baffled and concerned at the girl's disappearance in a town where everyone knows their neighbors.

Lindsey was last seen between 9 and 10 p.m. Friday when she left her friend's home on Maple Street, where she had been visiting, said Dave Pimentel of the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office.

Lindsey was going to walk the four blocks to her home on Mommsen Road, which is roughly a 10-minute walk. But something happened in that short distance - Lindsey never arrived home

A wide-ranging search was launched early Saturday in the town and the surrounding forests. The town was criss-crossed three times, but not a trace of Lindsey has been found. Even bloodhounds failed to pick up her scent.

The search was resumed Sunday at 6 a.m., and has now been expanded. Three times as many people are involved as on Saturday, and searchers are looking at areas that weren't checked earlier. So far, however, their efforts have met with the same futile result as the day before.

Police are hesitant to call the girl's disappearance a case of foul play just yet, but the girl's family fears the worst.

"I've tried to keep the thought of somebody grabbing her out of my mind," says her mother, Melissa Baum.

She says Lindsey argued with her brother on her way to a friend's house Friday night. She talked to her friend for a bit, then started for home as darkness fell.

The friend's father, Scott Williams, said he asked Lindsey to go home before it got too dark.

"She was here 10, 15 minutes, and then, you know, we said, 'You should probably get going before it gets dark,' and that was the last we heard of her," he said.

Witnesses say Lindsey seemed normal as she headed out around 9:15. Another friend even walked her part of the way, but Lindsey never showed up at her home

I want to think that everything's OK, but there's a part of me that thinks the worst," Williams says.

Now hope has turned to anxiety and alarm among frustrated search teams - and the whole town, population 1,550.

The mother is also at a loss.

She says her daughter is upset about her recent divorce, but doesn't have money to run away - and has never tried to run away before. Her mom doubts at this point that Lindsey is trying to hide.

"If somebody does have her, I wish they would just drop her off somewhere where she can get to a pay phone and call 911 or call home, so that we can come and get her," she says, sobbing.

Melissa McCann, a family friend, said, "This is a small town. These things don't happen. And yet here they are. She comes from her friend's (house) a lot, so it doesn't make sense that she didn't show up at home. We're just baffled."

Lindsey's father lives in Tennessee. Police have contacted him, and he's not suspected of any involvement in Lindsey's disappearance.

Pimentel said it's strange that nobody saw anything unusual.

"Such a small community like this - you can't do much in a town this size without everybody knowing about it," he said. "Everybody in town knows she's unaccounted for."

Lindsey was last seen wearing a gray or blue hooded pullover sweatshirt, with blue jeans and black shoes. She has brown eyes, brown hair, and stands about 4-feet-9-inches and weighs about 80 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Grays Harbor 911 Center at (800) 281-6944 or the McCleary Police Department at (360) 495-3107.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49383897.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: July 03, 2009, 03:31:22 PM »

I am confused about something. The boyfriend/stepddad/old man  said she left at 9:15 and that was the last they heard of her. Another friend even walked her part of the way home.
Who is this other friend? It couldn't be Kayla, the step dad said she left as 9;15 and didnt hear from her again. If this has already been cleared up, sorry for bringing it up again

It appears now nobody walked her home, Kayla only watched her leave, so I don't know. Before the understanding was Kayla walked her half way home.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #697 on: July 03, 2009, 03:32:08 PM »

Instead of kids playing in Jim Mullin's creek, search dogs were back on his property. It's the sixth time his place has been searched.
He misses the kids.

"Since this happened there hasn't been kids out here at all. They're usually running all over," he said.

http://www.nwcn.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html

Has anyone mapped where this creek is in relation to the route home?  To search it 6 times sends off my hinky meter.

I know this is a long shot and that name Mullins is very common but there was a missing woman(Amy Mullins)they found found dead in Thurston county,WA.........

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://media.komotv.com/images/070722_amy_mullins.jpg&imgrefurl=http://missingexploited.com/2007/07/23/39-year-old-amy-mae-mullins-missing-since-july-21-2007-in-rochester-wa/&usg=__SDJ0zM6nF3C6tAn7rEvv6H_62wY=&h=240&w=320&sz=25&hl=en&start=12&um=1&tbnid=Oc69KX3sHrLmuM:&tbnh=89&tbnw=118&prev=/images%3Fq%3DJim%2BMullins,McCleary%2BWA%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26um%3D1

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: July 03, 2009, 03:34:12 PM »

Witnesses say Lindsey seemed normal as she headed out around 9:15. Another friend even walked her part of the way, but Lindsey never showed up at her home.  (From above article Janet posted. So okay then who was the other friend? What's true and what isn't?)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: July 03, 2009, 03:35:19 PM »

Instead of kids playing in Jim Mullin's creek, search dogs were back on his property. It's the sixth time his place has been searched.
He misses the kids.

"Since this happened there hasn't been kids out here at all. They're usually running all over," he said.

http://www.nwcn.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html

Has anyone mapped where this creek is in relation to the route home?  To search it 6 times sends off my hinky meter.

I know this is a long shot and that name Mullins is very common but there was a missing woman(Amy Mullins)they found found dead in Thurston county,WA.........

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://media.komotv.com/images/070722_amy_mullins.jpg&imgrefurl=http://missingexploited.com/2007/07/23/39-year-old-amy-mae-mullins-missing-since-july-21-2007-in-rochester-wa/&usg=__SDJ0zM6nF3C6tAn7rEvv6H_62wY=&h=240&w=320&sz=25&hl=en&start=12&um=1&tbnid=Oc69KX3sHrLmuM:&tbnh=89&tbnw=118&prev=/images%3Fq%3DJim%2BMullins,McCleary%2BWA%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26um%3D1

Yes, and I wondered about that last name, thanks for the link.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.