March 28, 2024, 03:46:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770284 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: July 03, 2009, 03:37:26 PM »

It seems the time line is a bit off. The dad or moms boyfriend said she was there 10-15 min but the mom says she was there for maybe five, big difference there. I know reporters get things wrong when a story is breaking and people don't go around and constantly look at the clock and document everything, but it seems a few of things are more then just knowing what time it was such as how long a person is at a home.

I really want to know what the girls were doing in between the time of Lindsey's arrival and departure from her friends home. She was there long enough to take off shoes and the dad/boyfriend say she was there for 10-15 min. Did they get on the computer? Did they make phone calls? 

When I did my timeline I based the time to walk from Lindsey's to Kayla's on articles written:

It was a route Lindsey Baum had taken many times -- a 10-minute walk down a densely populated suburban street between her house and a friend's.

Here is the other part that has changed, first it was Lindsey and Josh going over to Kayla's:

Baum said she last saw her daughter when Lindsey, along with her 12-year-old brother, Josh, headed out to Lindsey's friend's house in hopes she could get permission to spend the night at the Baum's house.

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house. When Lindsey's friend found out she couldn't stay the night, Lindsey headed for home around 9:30 p.m.

I have seen reporting that has been not the greatest (Nevaeh's case for example), however I am surprised that there was no mention of Kayla being with Josh and Lindsey in the first few articles and it was Lindsey's mom that was being quoted.  I am sure that Kayla and Josh have been questioned ad nauseum about that day, but I am still wondering if they were doing something that they should not have been as the timeline just does not have enough minutes to make everything that was to have happened fit.  Also where did the girls have time to go on myspace (which was confirmed by screen shots) and update the sites that day if they were swimming all day, video store, etc?  JMO
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: July 03, 2009, 03:42:01 PM »

Instead of kids playing in Jim Mullin's creek, search dogs were back on his property. It's the sixth time his place has been searched.
He misses the kids.

"Since this happened there hasn't been kids out here at all. They're usually running all over," he said.

http://www.nwcn.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html

Has anyone mapped where this creek is in relation to the route home?  To search it 6 times sends off my hinky meter.

I know this is a long shot and that name Mullins is very common but there was a missing woman(Amy Mullins)they found found dead in Thurston county,WA.........

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://media.komotv.com/images/070722_amy_mullins.jpg&imgrefurl=http://missingexploited.com/2007/07/23/39-year-old-amy-mae-mullins-missing-since-july-21-2007-in-rochester-wa/&usg=__SDJ0zM6nF3C6tAn7rEvv6H_62wY=&h=240&w=320&sz=25&hl=en&start=12&um=1&tbnid=Oc69KX3sHrLmuM:&tbnh=89&tbnw=118&prev=/images%3Fq%3DJim%2BMullins,McCleary%2BWA%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26um%3D1

Good Find!  So now we have the creek guy Mullins who has had his property searched 6 times, the RSO Mullins, and a missing woman Mullins.  No idea if they are connected or related just a last name koinkydink right now.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #702 on: July 03, 2009, 03:43:41 PM »

Maybe things are just not being explained too well, I don't know. It seems there are conflicting stories about Lindsey getting to Kayla's house, Lindsey leaving Kayla's house.

So Lindsey, Kayla and the brother all walked over to Kara's house to ask if Lindsey could spend the night. On the way to Kara's house, Lindsey and her brother had a fight about a bike. The neighbor broke up the fight and sent the brother on his way. The girls go to Kara's house to ask if Lindsey could spend the night, Kara you said she couldn't, is that correct? I have a few questions if you dont mind answering...

Why did the girls just not call you to ask. I thought they were at Lindsey's house, they were not?

So was the brother going over to kara's house as well or did he just meet up with the girls? (I thought the  fight happened earlier in the day)

What is the story with the bike?

It is certainly your right, but what was the reasons you didn't want Lindsey to spend the night?

did Lindsey hang out for a little while or did Lindsey just leave? If she stayed, what did the girls do?

Lindsey left your house at about 9:30, correct?

Did Kayla spend the night with Lindsey the night before?

Thank you for answering what you can.

From what Kayla tells me they decided to ask if Lindsey could stay the night only after they started walking over to our house. Often though she did not bring extra clothes if she stayed the night. Kayla also said that she wanted mainly to be able to stay the next night (Saturday) which is why she (Lindsey)  did not push me to try and get me to let her stay.

They were at Lindsey's house right before heading to my house. Lindsey bathed and changed clothes because they had been swimming all day at a friends house.

The bike did not have a chain (it belonged to her brother) and she was pushing herself around on it (from her house to the Shell station). After some time (when they reached the back of the Shell station) it became bothersome to Lindsey and she wanted her brother to take the bike home he didn't want to and wanted her to take it home. That started the argument.

I did tell her no to staying the night as did my old man. I told her no because I was trying to write that night and we were suppose to go out the following morning to look for seashells (I wanted to try making seashell candles). When the girls are together they don't like to sleep and are very loud. - Scott (my old man) had said no because he works nights typically (not that night though) and has very little time home. And the time he usually is home our house is typically full with my kids (4) and their friends so he was hoping for some peace and quiet.

Lindsey stayed for maybe 5 minutes but I don't even think it was a full 5 minutes before heading back home.

She left before 9:30 probably closer to 9:15.

Kayla did spend the night at Lindsey's house the night before.

For another post: It was friends of Lindsey and kayla that rented the movies the girls just happened to be with them at the time. That was at 8:19pm.

Please let me know if I missed anything.

Timeline

Thursday 25 June
Kayla spends the night at Lindsey's house

Friday 26 June
Lindsey and Kayla had been swimming all day at a friends house

8:19 - friends of Lindsey and kayla rented the movies the girls just happened to be with them at the time

After 8:19 (8:29) ](lets assume it takes 10 minutes to get from video store to Lindsey's house)- They were at Lindsey's house right before heading to my house. Lindsey bathed and changed clothes
After bath 8:59 (is 30 minutes to bath and change closes reasonable?)- she was pushing herself around on the bike (from her house to the Shell station). After some time (when they reached the back of the Shell station) If my timings are correct it only leaves 10 minutes to get from Lindsey's house to Kayla's house and there is no time to be pushing a bike around for some time.it became bothersome to Lindsey and she wanted her brother to take the bike home he didn't want to and wanted her to take it home. That started the argument.

At Kayla's (9:10) - Lindsey stayed for maybe 5 minutes

Leave Kayla's - She left before 9:30 probably closer to 9:15.

Looking for you guys to comment about my observations here.
Good timeline Northern.....I think maybe the girls were at Lindsey's after swimming(Lindsey bathed and changed) and then they headed out to go to Kayla's house,then they ran into the girls going to the video store then they walked on to Kayla's house from there?IDK

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: July 03, 2009, 03:45:31 PM »

Tamiko you and I seem to be stuck on the same details.  There is no way that the timeline works as far as I am concerned which is why I put it out there for you guys to show me where you can fit everything in.  IMO Kayla and Josh could hold the key if there was other stuff going on that they have not talked about.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: July 03, 2009, 03:45:43 PM »

sometime between 9-9:30 something happened and this little girl disappeared. I am not sure what happened and who is responsible but we will find out. First it is said, not from a reporter but from the stepdad/boyfriend she left at 9:15 after being there for 10 to 15 min and ANOTHER friend walked her home. That would mean she arrived there at 9:00, 40 minutes after being seen at the movie rental. So from 8:19 she walked home(10 minutes), at about 8:30-8:50 (20 minutes) took a shower, changed cloths, (8:50-9:00) walked a bike with her brother and Kayla, stopped to fight finished walking to Kayle's, stayed for 15 minutes(9:00-9:15)  left the home and then .......nobody knows.

Ok, who is the other friend? Has that been answered?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #705 on: July 03, 2009, 03:46:05 PM »

Bath is also a general term. She could have grabbed a quick shower and threw on some clothes. Which wouldn't take 30 minutes.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: July 03, 2009, 03:46:33 PM »

I am punching in every single street in mccleary to find out where mullins live,  so far nothing by any creek.   

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: July 03, 2009, 03:51:21 PM »

Maybe things are just not being explained too well, I don't know. It seems there are conflicting stories about Lindsey getting to Kayla's house, Lindsey leaving Kayla's house.

So Lindsey, Kayla and the brother all walked over to Kara's house to ask if Lindsey could spend the night. On the way to Kara's house, Lindsey and her brother had a fight about a bike. The neighbor broke up the fight and sent the brother on his way. The girls go to Kara's house to ask if Lindsey could spend the night, Kara you said she couldn't, is that correct? I have a few questions if you dont mind answering...

Why did the girls just not call you to ask. I thought they were at Lindsey's house, they were not?

So was the brother going over to kara's house as well or did he just meet up with the girls? (I thought the  fight happened earlier in the day)

What is the story with the bike?

It is certainly your right, but what was the reasons you didn't want Lindsey to spend the night?

did Lindsey hang out for a little while or did Lindsey just leave? If she stayed, what did the girls do?

Lindsey left your house at about 9:30, correct?

Did Kayla spend the night with Lindsey the night before?

Thank you for answering what you can.

From what Kayla tells me they decided to ask if Lindsey could stay the night only after they started walking over to our house. Often though she did not bring extra clothes if she stayed the night. Kayla also said that she wanted mainly to be able to stay the next night (Saturday) which is why she (Lindsey)  did not push me to try and get me to let her stay.

They were at Lindsey's house right before heading to my house. Lindsey bathed and changed clothes because they had been swimming all day at a friends house.

The bike did not have a chain (it belonged to her brother) and she was pushing herself around on it (from her house to the Shell station). After some time (when they reached the back of the Shell station) it became bothersome to Lindsey and she wanted her brother to take the bike home he didn't want to and wanted her to take it home. That started the argument.

I did tell her no to staying the night as did my old man. I told her no because I was trying to write that night and we were suppose to go out the following morning to look for seashells (I wanted to try making seashell candles). When the girls are together they don't like to sleep and are very loud. - Scott (my old man) had said no because he works nights typically (not that night though) and has very little time home. And the time he usually is home our house is typically full with my kids (4) and their friends so he was hoping for some peace and quiet.

Lindsey stayed for maybe 5 minutes but I don't even think it was a full 5 minutes before heading back home.

She left before 9:30 probably closer to 9:15.

Kayla did spend the night at Lindsey's house the night before.

For another post: It was friends of Lindsey and kayla that rented the movies the girls just happened to be with them at the time. That was at 8:19pm.

Please let me know if I missed anything.

Timeline

Thursday 25 June
Kayla spends the night at Lindsey's house

Friday 26 June
Lindsey and Kayla had been swimming all day at a friends house

8:19 - friends of Lindsey and kayla rented the movies the girls just happened to be with them at the time

After 8:19 (8:29) ](lets assume it takes 10 minutes to get from video store to Lindsey's house)- They were at Lindsey's house right before heading to my house. Lindsey bathed and changed clothes
After bath 8:59 (is 30 minutes to bath and change closes reasonable?)- she was pushing herself around on the bike (from her house to the Shell station). After some time (when they reached the back of the Shell station) If my timings are correct it only leaves 10 minutes to get from Lindsey's house to Kayla's house and there is no time to be pushing a bike around for some time.it became bothersome to Lindsey and she wanted her brother to take the bike home he didn't want to and wanted her to take it home. That started the argument.

At Kayla's (9:10) - Lindsey stayed for maybe 5 minutes

Leave Kayla's - She left before 9:30 probably closer to 9:15.

Looking for you guys to comment about my observations here.
Good timeline Northern.....I think maybe the girls were at Lindsey's after swimming(Lindsey bathed and changed) and then they headed out to go to Kayla's house,then they ran into the girls going to the video store then they walked on to Kayla's house from there?IDK

I built it based on Kara's answer to the questions in the quote stack, but could have gotten it wrong.    I am open to moving events around.  We need some clarification about whether the bath was before or after the video store.  Kara did say they were at Lindsey's before heading to Kayla's house which is why I have that 10 minute walk from the video store to Lindsey's house.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #708 on: July 03, 2009, 03:51:44 PM »

sometime between 9-9:30 something happened and this little girl disappeared. I am not sure what happened and who is responsible but we will find out. First it is said, not from a reporter but from the stepdad/boyfriend she left at 9:15 after being there for 10 to 15 min and ANOTHER friend walked her home. That would mean she arrived there at 9:00, 40 minutes after being seen at the movie rental. So from 8:19 she walked home(10 minutes), at about 8:30-8:50 (20 minutes) took a shower, changed cloths, (8:50-9:00) walked a bike with her brother and Kayla, stopped to fight finished walking to Kayle's, stayed for 15 minutes(9:00-9:15)  left the home and then .......nobody knows.

I want to know who that other friend is also, why is the story keep changing?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #709 on: July 03, 2009, 03:55:11 PM »

"You can't imagine the guilt"
By Callie White
The Daily World
Friday, July 3, 2009 11:12 AM PDT
MACLEOD PAPPIDAS | THE DAILY WORLD

Friend's mother replays the night as a small town reels

McCLEARY — Kara Kampen said she thought nothing of it when Lindsey Baum walked out of her house at about 9:15 p.m. last Friday. Little McCleary was such a homey place, such a safe place, that the idea that anything could happen to her was completely ridiculous.

But Lindsey, 10, never made it back from Kampen’s home on Maple Street. Somewhere along the four blocks home, she vanished.

And with her, so went the small town’s sense of security.

“I don’t let my kids walk around outside anymore in the evening,” Kampen said. Only in the daytime, and never alone.

Kampen said this as she sold cupcakes across the street from Beerbower Park, raising money to help the Baum family.

“I couldn’t not do something,” she said. “They need the help. It’s hard to go to work when the police are telling you to stay at home all day.”

Kampen said she draws strength from Melissa Baum, Lindsey’s mother.

“She’s so hopeful, it’s an inspiration to me,” Kampen said. “Because of her, I truly believe Lindsey is alive, and just waiting to be found.”

Kampen moved to town in January from Arizona, and practically from the moment her daughter Michaela met Lindsey, they were fast friends. Brassy, sassy girls with big senses of humor, the two were practically “attached at the hip,” Kampen said.

In Arizona, no one let their kids outdoors, Kampen said. There was too much bad news. It was one of the reasons she moved to McCleary, for its wholesome atmosphere. It was a place where kids could be kids, she said.

“You just don’t see kids out here anymore, when it’s still bright,” Kampen said. “You see some of the older ones, or a few on bikes, but it’s not at all like it used to be.

“It definitely doesn’t have the same feeling,” she said of the small town, population 1,500.

While McClearyites are grieving over the loss of Lindsey Baum, they still hold out hope that she will return. But the sense of ease and trust that pervaded the small town is now shot, neighbors say.

“Children used to walk around town all the time,” said Julie Colbert, a lifelong McCleary resident out handing fliers to passing drivers in a bright yellow shirt with Lindsey Baum’s image on it.

Colbert pointed to Beerbower Park. On a brilliant, sunny day, with its field and playground, the few who were there were all adults.

“Look at the park, it’s empty! It was never empty like that before,” Colbert said, on the verge of tears. “It would be full. So would the sidewalks, with kids all getting together.”

What makes Baum’s disappearance even worse for McCleary residents is the speculation that she was abducted by someone she knew. No one heard her cry out, nor is there any physical evidence, like a dropped shoe, to show that she struggled, they say.

“I can’t believe something like this happened in a small town like this,” said Tim Kuhn, who lives in McCleary and has roots in the small town. “This has changed everything about the town.”

Kuhn said he hadn’t seen such a change in the town since the Bassett murders. In August of 1995, Brian Bassett was convicted of murdering his mother, father and little brother and sentenced to three life terms. He was 16 at the time of the murders. A then-17-year-old friend who participated in the killings, Nicholaus McDonald, was convicted on two murder counts.

Those murders shook the community, Kuhn said, but did not rob it of its sense of neighborliness in nearly the same way.

Kampen said there are still the vestiges of the old community she knew. She went to the candlelight vigil at Beerbower Park on Tuesday night.

“I was really, really surprised. I expected to just see some people in the field, and there were hundreds,” Kampen said.

Undersheriff Rick Scott of the Grays Harbor Sheriffs Office said not every last drop of community spirit had dropped off. Local restaurants were sending food to searchers, and the Beehive, a retirement community, had cooked and delivered a big dinner to the McCleary Police Department. Plus, he added, there were tons of volunteers helping to look for the little girl.

“We appreciate the help a lot,” Scott said.

Finding Baum has been complicated by a complete lack of physical evidence, Scott said.

“It’s like she vanished into thin air,” he said. “Gone without a trace.”

Interviews with neighbors have turned up few leads, he added, and although Baum’s computer has been sent in for forensic testing, there is no guarantee that it will give detectives any information to help them find her.

Scott said law enforcement will step up its search to find her Friday night, blanketing the small town to ask drivers, who may have been driving the route Lindsey Baum walked as part of their weekly routine, if they saw anything.

“We only get this opportunity once a week,” Scott said.

The Fourth of July holiday will force the Sheriff’s Office to spread out, though.

“We’ve got half the state at the beach,” Scott said.

In the meantime, the information vacuum has given rise to rumors, spread both by word of mouth and the Internet, and Scott asked that anyone who hears anything check their sources before spreading it around.

“It’s rough on the family to get some of the phone calls they’ve been getting,” Scott said.

Indeed, Kampen agreed that everyone who was with Lindsey the night she disappeared has already been through enough that they don’t need false information or criticism. Calling herself a glutton for punishment, Kampen has been on the Internet, in the chat rooms, where she said she has read plenty of jeremiads about her and her friends’ parenting skills.

Anything other people say, Kampen said, she and Melissa Baum have already felt.

“You can’t imagine the guilt,” Kampen said.

Kampen said she has replayed that Friday evening in her head over and over. So has her daughter, Michaela, 10, who spent the day swimming with Lindsey. They walked together with Josh Baum, 13, to the Kampen house. But halfway there, Michaela said they teased Josh, getting under his skin enough so he turned around and couldn’t walk back with Lindsey. That’s something he now regrets deeply, Kampen said.

“People are saying, ‘How could they let that girl walk by herself?’ ” Kampen said. “It was still bright out. And this isn’t a dangerous place. This is McCleary.”

Kampen sighed.
http://**/articles/2009/07/03/local_news/doc4a4e415cdb51d302573546.txt

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: July 03, 2009, 03:55:12 PM »

amy mullins is listed with a steven mullins who is 27 yrs old
this same steven mullins is listed with a james mullins, who is old enough to be his father. 
let me see if this might be the same james/jim mullins in mccleary

MULLINS, STEVEN M (Age 27)

Associated names:

MULLINS, STEVEN H
 MULLINS, STEVE M
 ROCHESTER, WA
ADNA, WA
CENTRALIA, WA

Possible Relatives:

MULLINS, JAMES H (Age 48)
MULLINS, HERBERT H (Age 79)
MULLINS, THERESA D (Age 76)
MULLINS, STEVEN H (Age 47)
JOHNSON, JANET L (Age 44)
MULLINS, STEVEN H
MULLINS, AMY M (Age 40)
MULLINS, JOE E (Age 46)
MULLINS, WILMA J (Age 44) 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: July 03, 2009, 03:55:45 PM »

I have several children, honestly if anyone of them, boys or girls, could take a shower, find something to wear, put on those cloths, brush their hair and leave in less then 30 minutes, my mornings would be a heck of a lot easier,lol.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #712 on: July 03, 2009, 03:56:49 PM »

Witnesses say Lindsey seemed normal as she headed out around 9:15. Another friend even walked her part of the way, but Lindsey never showed up at her home.  (From above article Janet posted. So okay then who was the other friend? What's true and what isn't?)

NoRose,from my understanding from reading that article,that "a friend even walked her part way home"is not a direct quote from Scott Williams.Sounds like something the news people threw in there.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: July 03, 2009, 03:57:03 PM »

Considering the friend's home is only a 15 minute walk from the Baum residence ... the time frame must be less than one hour between the time of Lindsey's departure from home and ... arrival at and departure from friend's home at 9:15 PM.

In the process of elimination ... this detective wannabe wants to know what time did Lindsey's brother arrive home?  Did he comply with the neighbours instructions?

Also ... why were these kids pushing a bike that could not be ridden?  What am I missing?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #714 on: July 03, 2009, 04:00:50 PM »

Instead of kids playing in Jim Mullin's creek, search dogs were back on his property. It's the sixth time his place has been searched.
He misses the kids.

"Since this happened there hasn't been kids out here at all. They're usually running all over," he said.

http://www.nwcn.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html

Has anyone mapped where this creek is in relation to the route home?  To search it 6 times sends off my hinky meter.

I know this is a long shot and that name Mullins is very common but there was a missing woman(Amy Mullins)they found found dead in Thurston county,WA.........

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://media.komotv.com/images/070722_amy_mullins.jpg&imgrefurl=http://missingexploited.com/2007/07/23/39-year-old-amy-mae-mullins-missing-since-july-21-2007-in-rochester-wa/&usg=__SDJ0zM6nF3C6tAn7rEvv6H_62wY=&h=240&w=320&sz=25&hl=en&start=12&um=1&tbnid=Oc69KX3sHrLmuM:&tbnh=89&tbnw=118&prev=/images%3Fq%3DJim%2BMullins,McCleary%2BWA%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26um%3D1

Good Find!  So now we have the creek guy Mullins who has had his property searched 6 times, the RSO Mullins, and a missing woman Mullins.  No idea if they are connected or related just a last name koinkydink right now.
After they found Amy's body,her husband(Steve?)confessed to the crime.I'm wondering if Steve is related to Jim Mullins.

Karma Is Coming

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #715 on: July 03, 2009, 04:00:57 PM »

Kara said Kayla watched Lindsey walk down the street some from her Kayla's house but Lindsey walked home alone. There was no friend that walked her half way home.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: July 03, 2009, 04:01:02 PM »

Witnesses say Lindsey seemed normal as she headed out around 9:15. Another friend even walked her part of the way, but Lindsey never showed up at her home.  (From above article Janet posted. So okay then who was the other friend? What's true and what isn't?)

NoRose,from my understanding from reading that article,that "a friend even walked her part way home"is not a direct quote from Scott Williams.Sounds like something the news people threw in there.
Thanks, this is confusing. So then my understanding is that Lindsey left Kayla's house and walked alone. Kayla only watched her leave.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: July 03, 2009, 04:02:51 PM »

"You can't imagine the guilt"
By Callie White
The Daily World
Friday, July 3, 2009 11:12 AM PDT
MACLEOD PAPPIDAS | THE DAILY WORLD

Kampen said she has replayed that Friday evening in her head over and over. So has her daughter, Michaela, 10, who spent the day swimming with Lindsey. They walked together with Josh Baum, 13, to the Kampen house. But halfway there, Michaela said they teased Josh, getting under his skin enough so he turned around and couldn’t walk back with Lindsey. That’s something he now regrets deeply, Kampen said.

http://**/articles/2009/07/03/local_news/doc4a4e415cdb51d302573546.txt

Thank you pink angel

So what happened to the neighbour who sent John home after witnessing the fight with Lindsey.

I am so confused.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: July 03, 2009, 04:04:02 PM »

Kara said Kayla watched Lindsey walk down the street some from her Kayla's house but Lindsey walked home alone. There was no friend that walked her half way home.
Thanks, so I'm just guessing, but if Lindsey was walking alone and it was getting dark, I would think she would take the route that she normally took to get home faster, not some alternate route. Unless of course she wanted to stop at a friends house that was off from the normal route she would take.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: July 03, 2009, 04:06:06 PM »

Snipped from the above artice.

Didn't I read that she ddin't want to ride the bike anymore and asked Josh to take the bike home, he didn't want to and they fought? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.