April 19, 2024, 01:25:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 773245 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #980 on: July 04, 2009, 03:32:20 PM »

Per the comment that Northern Rose just posted.   as for Melissa not going to the vigil, she has been asked not to leave the house and hasnt other than going to the police station.                     Why in the world would LE tell mom not to go to a vigil?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: July 04, 2009, 03:51:23 PM »

Expert: Missing girl likely went with someone she knew

12:19 PM PDT on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

By DREW MIKKELSEN / KING 5 News

Courtesy Melissa Baum

A search is under way in the town of McCleary for 10-year-old Lindsey Baum.

McCLEARY, Wash. -- A national expert helping in the search for 10-year-old Lindsey Baum says someone Lindsey knew might be responsible for her disappearance.

Baum vanished while walking home from a friend’s house Friday around 9 p.m.

"Based on the information I have, it’s someone she possibly knows or is in the area, not outside the area," said Henry Schmidt, with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Schmidt, a retired sheriff from Wyoming, arrived in McCleary to assist with the search Sunday.

Volunteers and police have been going door-to-door to talk to every person in McCleary.

Officially, search coordinators with the Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s Office said they are not leaning any direction yet as to what happened to Lindsey.

Investigators have not found any evidence to suggest she was kidnapped, got lost or just ran away.

Schmidt said the majority of abducted children are taken by people they know.

Video

Air, land search under way for McCleary girl

Girl missing since Friday

Raw SkyKING video of search area

Schmidt said statistically, most abducted children are murdered within 24 hours. But, he said, that doesn’t make searchers give up hope.

“I’ve seen positive results," Schmidt said. "There’s proven cases out there of kids being found a couple of years later."

A spokesperson for Lindsey's mother says the family is holding out hope and trying to stay positive, but as time passes they say that's harder to do.

Late Tuesday night, residents of McCleary gathered in the city park to hold a vigil for a Lindsey, a familiar bright face to many of them.

"Honestly, I know she's alive," Melissa Baum, the missing girl's mother told KING 5. "And I just wanted everybody watching for her."

Baum says she volunteered to take a polygraph. She wanted to clear herself, although police tell us she is not a suspect.

"I don't want people saying oh maybe the mom got mad at her and stashed her and now saying she ran away, I don't want anything like that," says Baum. "I want everyone to know my daughter is missing."

Melissa Baum says she's thankful for all that people have done for her family. Lindsey's father, who lives in Tennessee, is expected to arrive in town on Friday.

Lindsey is 4-foot-9, 80 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes, last seen wearing a light blue hooded pullover shirt and blue jeans.

Anyone with information is asked to call the hotline that has been set up. The number is 1-866-915-8299 or e-mail detectives at: soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_070109WAB-mccleary-KS.260ea8b9.html

Melissa Baum was at the vigil for her daughter.  It was at the vigil that she told a reporter that she was willing to take a polygraph.

Janet
12:50 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: July 04, 2009, 03:52:51 PM »

I fear we are reaching a dead end.....
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: July 04, 2009, 03:52:55 PM »

Here is what I have found on McCleary School.   Some interesting comments.

(January 2009)
Most of the staff are great people. The major problem at this school is the principal. Not only is the treatment of the children lopsided as to who he likes or doesn't like but also his treatment of the staff is less than desireable. If your oppinion doesnt reflect his it is easy to get on his 'bad side'. I have personal experience with Mr. Bolander not liking my child. I am just thankful that Elma is only 7 miles away.

http://neighborhoods.realtor.com/Mccleary-Elementary-School/87043/WA/WA-Outlying-area/457387/School/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: July 04, 2009, 04:15:10 PM »

Need to read this.  There are some serious allegations here about the principle.

http://cache.zoominfo.com/CachedPage/?archive_id=0&page_id=1877338125&page_url=%2f%2fwww.thevidette.com%2farchives%2f26oct06%2findex.html&page_last_updated=10%2f19%2f2007+11%3a26%3a14+AM&firstName=Dan&lastName=Bolender
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #985 on: July 04, 2009, 04:38:19 PM »

You know that dark and kinda weird MySpace page by Wesley?I think this is Kara's brother and Devon is his son.I don't know....he has some really depressing and dark writings talking about abuse or some emotional trauma growing up.....I think I'll shut up now but check out his pics.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=35338297

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #986 on: July 04, 2009, 04:41:55 PM »

Since Lindsey was having trouble with the divorce, I wander if she could have befriended an older man, as a father figure?

Good question. If she had she may have not mentioned it to anyone. 

1500 people, that is how many homes? You think they could have asked to search each and everyone of them.   jmo

I would have no problem with LE searching my home and property if a child in my neighborhood went missing.

That is a really good question.  So articles state she started at McCleary School this year.  Would not be unusual to be close to a teacher.  There was an article that said she was having problems at school because of the divorce.  Here is the school website.

http://www.mccleary.wednet.edu/general%20info/Staff.htm

10 would put her in fourth grade?  Teacher is Tom.  Also the principle is Dan.  I am looking through the names to see if there are other males.  I know someone was looking at the fact that the school was under some construction.  The company contracted to do it was Christensen Inc from Turnwater.  If the workers are from Turnwater not sure if they stay in McCleary during the week and then go home during weekends. 

There is also an article about two workers getting hurt in June.

http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/879079.html

Bumping this from the page or so before.Also,Melissa said that Lindsey had a female teacher that she named but still.......
From Karma:
I was thinking this morning about Lindsey and family move to McCleary.
Melissa(Mom)said they moved to McCleary about 2 years ago and left Lindsey's Dad behind in TN(in military),they just got divorced earlier this year(?)so Lindsey was just this year without her Dad.She has not lived with her Dad for at least 2 years.

I'm wondering why Lindsey started school this year in McCleary and not when they first moved to McCleary 2 years ago.Melissa also said Lindsey was having a hard time at school this year.
I'm wondering IF there were problems with certain teachers or kids at her new school.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #987 on: July 04, 2009, 04:59:35 PM »

MelissaMcCann 1 day ago wrote:
You people crack me who make comments when you dont know the facts.. but its your right to do so. Those of you being supportive thanks very much we still appreciate it. not that we, the family, have to justify ANYTHING to those of u not involved but I will anyways so if youre going to gossip you can at least gossip the truth... No we did not know about the 2nd myspace page.. it wasnt set up on her home computer...Lindsey is not abused, she has a normal home life, but she is sad about her parents divorce and her dad not moving out here.. the guy who talks about a step father, there is NO step father.. melissa and scott just got divorced in april and it has been stated numerous times NEITHER parent is involved in this disappearance... again lindsey wasnt purposely walkin home alone,, it wasnt the plan,, it changed at the last minute unbeknown to Melissa.. as for Melissa not going to the vigil, she has been asked not to leave the house and hasnt other than going to the police station. she did not come out and ask for money,, as for you asking why she would need money,, well um DUH SHE CANT WORK RIGHT NOW.. she is at home waiting for any word that her daughter is found.. she still has bills, and a son to take care of..we have spent money to buy flashlights and batteries,, anyone who is generous enough to want to help in this troubling time I have set up an account in Lindsey Baums name for donations at any branch of Timberland bank. You can also mail donations to PO Box 1124 Elma WA 98541. Donations of food, flashlights, batteries,, anything can be made to the redcross as well. We all appreciate your help and well wishes! No new updates as of current

User comment left at
http://www.nwcn.com/topstories/stories/NW_070109WAB-mccleary-KS.260ea8b9.html
I could have sworn the media said Dad's name is Greg.....or Gary?

Karma Is Coming

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: July 04, 2009, 05:03:47 PM »

okay finally caught up for today.

wesley kampen is kara's brother,  he is married to michelle who has the myspace, the one who kara said is her sister-in-law, but more like a sister. 

he is into weigh lifting and all 3 use to or still do work on a monster muscle magazine.  I have not looked at it that much.  so I don't know if that is still in existence or not.  I am sure Kara can answer all the questions about herself, wesley or michelle.  If she has time to get back on here.  have not seen her for a bit.  Until then I just dig and try to find what I can. 

sometimes it is hard to research a case and post things when the person you are researching is on the board with you.  but...sorry, I don't skip over someone just because they are talking on the board. 

if lindsey really made it almost to her house, then she left Kara's.  why the dogs do not pick up her scent anywhere is beyond me, but then again, maybe they did and the police are just not saying so as not to alert their suspect(they MIGHT have one). 

I don't know why all the discrepencies as to when she left, who she walked with blah blah blah, but you have to take everything into consideration and question it. 

oh you all know what I mean ugh.  it is obvious I am not the only person who is not eliminating anyone, so sorry, I hope I am not causing a problem or making anyone fell bad, but I am going to research anyone whose names come up. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: July 04, 2009, 05:09:50 PM »

You know that dark and kinda weird MySpace page by Wesley?I think this is Kara's brother and Devon is his son.I don't know....he has some really depressing and dark writings talking about abuse or some emotional trauma growing up.....I think I'll shut up now but check out his pics.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=35338297

This guy really has issues. I have done a bit of research on him, I am hoping someone better then me can do some. I think his home is in Idaho, but he lists washington state is his home as well. He is on Kara's friends list?

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=35338297

Saturday, March 07, 2009 
 Religulous - the movie
I just watched Bill Maher's Religulous and I think ya'll should watch it. It is about religion. I know, I know.. sounds f***ing stupid, but it was actually very interesting.
2:37 AM 1 Comments(Add Comment) |0 KudosTranslatePowered by

English
Albanian
Arabic
Bulgarian
Catalan
Chinese
Croatian
Czech
Danish
Dutch
Estonian
Filipino
Finnish
French
Galician
German
Greek
Hebrew
Hindi
Hungarian
Indonesian
Italian
Japanese
Korean
Latvian
Lithuanian
Maltese
Norwegian
Polish
Portuguese
Romanian
Russian
Serbian
Slovak
Slovenian
Spanish
Swedish
Thai
Turkish
Ukrainian
Vietnamese

Friday, February 13, 2009 
 Training
Current mood:  thankful
My training is going really well and I am not sure why. lol. Not really doing anything special. I will be competing almost every month for the next few months. In CDA this month, Portland next month and Montana the following month.
April I am going to Phoenix AZ and I am excited. If anybody wants to train down there, let me know.
4:50 PM 0 Comments(Add Comment) |0 KudosTranslatePowered by

English
Albanian
Arabic
Bulgarian
Catalan
Chinese
Croatian
Czech
Danish
Dutch
Estonian
Filipino
Finnish
French
Galician
German
Greek
Hebrew
Hindi
Hungarian
Indonesian
Italian
Japanese
Korean
Latvian
Lithuanian
Maltese
Norwegian
Polish
Portuguese
Romanian
Russian
Serbian
Slovak
Slovenian
Spanish
Swedish
Thai
Turkish
Ukrainian
Vietnamese

Saturday, October 04, 2008 
 Another life.
I have not written in my blog for a long time. Things are going very well for my mind these last few months. Not sure why, but this is the first time in my life I have not been in some sort of a depression. And the feeling is very alien to me. Reading my past blogs makes me want to cry. I wish I could open them all up for people to read, but I can't. Just to much there. I have been a dangerous mess my entire life. I am sorry to everybody. I have had people try to get involved in my life and I pushed them away in one way or another.  I have started over to many times. Trying to figuer out how to get out of these chains. I was not healthy. Thank you for trying to be there.
9:48 AM 0 Comments(Add Comment) |0 KudosTranslatePowered by

English
Albanian
Arabic
Bulgarian
Catalan
Chinese
Croatian
Czech
Danish
Dutch
Estonian
Filipino
Finnish
French
Galician
German
Greek
Hebrew
Hindi
Hungarian
Indonesian
Italian
Japanese
Korean
Latvian
Lithuanian
Maltese
Norwegian
Polish
Portuguese
Romanian
Russian
Serbian
Slovak
Slovenian
Spanish
Swedish
Thai
Turkish
Ukrainian
Vietnamese

Sunday, January 13, 2008 
I know I can seem like I have multiple personalities sometimes.. I appreciate, but feel bad for the few people that care enough to think they can fix me. I try to keep my face on and fit in, but it can be hard and sometimes I can't. I have extremely high highs and really low lows... and it is out of my control. Sometimes it is better for people not to be close to me. That is how I feel. I can love so deeply that my life means nothing, but the pendulum swings and cuts deep both ways. That is the price I pay. I don't expect to be understood or liked or fixed.

A few people know about some of my history and might have an idea why I am the way I am. My wiring got messed up. I have felt, seen and done too much. It has changed me and I don't even feel human any more. I don't want to share what I have. I wish I could take it all with me. I know what it would take to get peace, but I don't know if I can do it. I am good for one thing and I look every day for a way to be set free.

If you were God and you wanted something protected, what would you send? An angel? Or a monster capable of evil and willing to sacrifice everything. I did not choose this.

I told myself a long time ago I was going to stop hiding from my past and be open. I found it to be very therapeutic. Writing here is just another part of my therapy. It really is hard to say that everything is going to be ok. Some days are better than others. It is a constant struggle, but I am working on it.

5:07 PM 2 Comments(Add Comment) |5 KudosTranslatePowered by

English
Albanian
Arabic
Bulgarian
Catalan
Chinese
Croatian
Czech
Danish
Dutch
Estonian
Filipino
Finnish
French
Galician
German
Greek
Hebrew
Hindi
Hungarian
Indonesian
Italian
Japanese
Korean
Latvian
Lithuanian
Maltese
Norwegian
Polish
Portuguese
Romanian
Russian
Serbian
Slovak
Slovenian
Spanish
Swedish
Thai
Turkish
Ukrainian
Vietnamese

Sunday, January 13, 2008 
 My connection to the world
I found this little thing I wrote for my son when he was a baby. I wrote this about 12 years ago. He has lived with me since he was 2. This promise I made to him has been the thread holding me from floating away. I am his entire family and I hope I did good.

--------
The gift given to me by my parents,
is the same curse given to them by theirs.
The gift I give to you my son,
is a curse that dies with me.

4:20 PM 3 Comments(Add Comment) |6 KudosTranslatePowered by

English
Albanian
Arabic
Bulgarian
Catalan
Chinese
Croatian
Czech
Danish
Dutch
Estonian
Filipino
Finnish
French
Galician
German
Greek
Hebrew
Hindi
Hungarian
Indonesian
Italian
Japanese
Korean
Latvian
Lithuanian
Maltese
Norwegian
Polish
Portuguese
Romanian
Russian
Serbian
Slovak
Slovenian
Spanish
Swedish
Thai
Turkish
Ukrainian
Vietnamese

Thursday, October 25, 2007 
 Can’t sleep... gotta snap out of this
Current mood:  restless
Man, I feel like I am on a roller coaster some times. My emotions, my training, my "friends", my sleep... I have always had sleep problems, but they are much better. My entire life is much better. I just wish I could figure some shit out and get off the coaster. I have been very emotional for the last week and it is starting to feel lonely. I really don't have any good friends besides Judy. She is super awesome and I couldn't make it without her. I wouldn't want to. She is my best friend and the only person in the world that can put up with me for so long..

I do have my training to keep me sane. The only problem is that my emotional state effects my training BIGTIME. I have a big powerlifting contest coming up this December 1st so I got to pull my head out of my ass if I am going to do what I need to do. Breaking the record will be easy. I want to obliterate it though. Training is the one thing I have that keeps my head straight. Brain starts thinking to much or I start getting depressed, I train. The one place I can rage and not get arrested. In a world where I am completely alone and I relate with noone, I will take what I can get. Done BSing. I am gonna go lay down and stare at the wall now.

1:33 AM 1 Comments(Add Comment) |0 KudosTranslatePowered by

English
Albanian
Arabic
Bulgarian
Catalan
Chinese
Croatian
Czech
Danish
Dutch
Estonian
Filipino
Finnish
French
Galician
German
Greek
Hebrew
Hindi
Hungarian
Indonesian
Italian
Japanese
Korean
Latvian
Lithuanian
Maltese
Norwegian
Polish
Portuguese
Romanian
Russian
Serbian
Slovak
Slovenian
Spanish
Swedish
Thai
Turkish
Ukrainian
Vietnamese

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 
 So sorry Hannah
Current mood:  sad
I feel so tragic right now. Could I have done anything? You just don't know what kind of pain is in someone's heart. I know that place and I might have been able to help. I am having trouble sleeping. I just wish I could have been there for her. I can't think of anything else. I didn't get back to her last message because I was busy and it is eating me up. What if I could have gotten her out? What if ? What if ? I could have helped her. I know that hopeless place and I would have physically punched my way through every wall to be with her that day. It isn't fair that she is gone and a monster like me is still here. She is so young and beautiful. I wish you could have talked to me Hannah. I wish I could have done something. I am so sorry.

1:21 PM 0 Comments(Add Comment) |0 KudosTranslatePowered by

English
Albanian
Arabic
Bulgarian
Catalan
Chinese
Croatian
Czech
Danish
Dutch
Estonian
Filipino
Finnish
French
Galician
German
Greek
Hebrew
Hindi
Hungarian
Indonesian
Italian
Japanese
Korean
Latvian
Lithuanian
Maltese
Norwegian
Polish
Portuguese
Romanian
Russian
Serbian
Slovak
Slovenian
Spanish
Swedish
Thai
Turkish
Ukrainian
Vietnamese

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: July 04, 2009, 05:15:30 PM »

Thank you DD! I was hoping you would look into the two. Funny how both of them caught my attention  as well as others. Nothing to say you are sorry about.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #991 on: July 04, 2009, 05:33:37 PM »

Karma Is Coming

KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: July 04, 2009, 06:13:38 PM »

NorthernRose timeline:

Thursday 25 June
Kayla spends the night at Lindsey's house

Friday 26 June
Lindsey and Kayla had been swimming all day at a friends house.
Lindsey showers and changes.They head over to Kayla's house to see if Kayla could spend the night again.

?Time(I'm thinking Lindsey's Mom stated somewhere what time they left the house to go to Kayla's house)~Lindsey,brother Josh and Kayla head over to Kayla's house to see if Kayla could spend the night again.The bike's chain is broke so Lindsey is walking the bike,gets tired and wants Josh to take the bike home,they argue,a family friend see's them arguing and sends Josh back home with the broken bike.

8:19- friends of Lindsey and kayla rented the movies the girls just happened to be with them at the time on the way to Kayla's.Also on the way to Kayla's the girls change their minds about who will stay where.They decide to ask if Lindsey could stay friday night at Kayla's because Kayla wanted to stay saturday night at Lindsey's house.

At Kayla's (9:10) - Lindsey stayed for maybe 5 minutes
Or at Kayla's at 9:00PM,Lindsey stays about 10-15 minutes leaving at about 9:15PM

Leave Kayla's - She left before 9:30 probably closer to 9:15.
Kayla either watches Lindsey go down Maple street a ways or.....Lindsey went up the hill on 6th street(and not down Maple)like Kara has stated.

So I think we now need Kara to tell us if Lindsey walked down Maple ST. or up the hill on 6th ST.Also.....if Kara knows if the girls went to the video store before Lindsey's shower/clothes change or did the video store trip happen on the way to Kayla's house.

Looking for you guys to comment about my observations here.

Does the timeline work OK this way?

I lost my work computer for Friday they had to copy the hard drive so I am going to try and catch up on questions and comments I am sure I'll miss some though so please repost if I do. (And please do not worry or watch what you say I understand everyone has to be looked into). I am told FBI is going to be done soon so please please please don't stop.

When Lindsey left my house she headed down maple street - my daughter watched her until the neighbors trees got in the way that would have been before she hit the corner of 7th and Maple. Either route she took either straight home or up 6th she would have had to walk down Maple street a ways.

Originally I was told that they picked up Lindsey's scent on the corner of 6th and Maple (near Beehive retirement center) and it went up 6th street (so to me that is a right onto 6th street) I was even told another location nearer to her house where they picked up her scent as well. They are no longer saying this and are now saying the dogs never picked up a scent (that's impossible isn't it????) So I am confused and not sure now what the real story is.

Video store - Took place at 8:19 according to the video store records - so it happened before she went home to change. The video store is less than 1/2  block from where the girls were swimming and they went to the video store with the friends who they were swimming with.

My Brother - Has some issues right now he was a service man years ago and served his country and factors that played in that life and in our childhood has really caused him to be confused and lost and he now suffers serious sleep disorders that wreak havoc on his life'. He and my sister had a business years ago that I helped them with before we all went our separate ways. I have not seen my brother in years but I see my sister fairly often when she picks up my kids. If you have questions here feel free to ask I have no qualms.

Lindsey's dad - His name is Greg (I believe) but his friends and lots of family call him by his middle name which is Scott. I've never met him but in the past according to Lindsey he was a good dad and she never had anything bad to say about him except that he left. Everything else she said about him was positive.
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #993 on: July 04, 2009, 06:32:30 PM »

Does anyone have the artice handy which Lindseys mom explains why she moves to WA? It is here somewhere but I cannot find it and need it for something I am trying to get at.

Edit typo per tracygirl.  MB

http://**/articles/2009/07/03/local_news/doc4a4e415cdb51d302573546.txt
Thanks Deenie for your efforts, I am actually looking for the article which states why Lindsey's mom moved from LA to WA
TG I didnt know that there was another article.
just does not make sense to me .. that you can move Jan 09 - to another city - and find love and feel confident as a family ..to entrust your entire life to a man.
I understand that some people will do anything to find comfort, love, support and jump into a relationship. Esp single Moms when they are struggling. My last relationship * we never lived together* was of 3 yrs and I can say even today..I still don't him, not really- we broke up a year ago. Does that make sense?

I guess I rather be poor and know my daughter was safe ..than to jump into the unknown.
I am a single mom and I always would wait at least 6mos ..for the guy I was dating to meet her/my Daughter. If he lasted that long. Not throwing Stones at anyone .. Just my opinion only.

I don't know if this was directed towards my relationship or not which is fine if it was I just wanted to note that I moved here from AZ in Jan 09 with who I refer to as my old man - we've been together over 2 years solid now but we also have a 13 year old together. We were together years ago and went our separate ways -he moved to AZ and I stayed in WA. When I moved to AZ to help out my aunts animal rescue we sort of picked up where we left off with a little more maturity and life experience under our belts.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #994 on: July 04, 2009, 06:35:52 PM »

Good early evening Monkeys ...
Happy 4th !!

I see your all hard at work ...
Hey Northern can you do me a favor Please ..
Can you email me .. Dont give me your email on here.
I just made a throw a way .. email - If you write me than I can talk with you.
I need your help on something.  Batgirlmonkey@gmail.com.
Thank U so Much.
K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: July 04, 2009, 06:36:18 PM »

Kara thank you so much for answering and I hope you get your computer soon.  I am sorry to hear about Wesley.  I feel that anyone that serves the country should get more support after they are back that just is not there for them.

The timeline I did, then I was correct th tat they were at the video store at 8:19 , then went to Lindsey's, Lindsey then has a bath, then head to your house?

The time between the video store and your house is 1 hour 4 minutes.  As stated before, that seems very short to fit in a bath, re-dress, primp, bike push, fight, intervention, and walk to your door. 

Do we know anything more about the principle/superintendent of the school.  I dug up some interesting allegations about him .

Also does Lindsey's mom rent the house from someone named Eric from Elma? Has he been checked out throughly?

I wish your 4th of July was not spent with these questions and am sending strength to you and your family until Lindsey comes home safe.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: July 04, 2009, 06:40:11 PM »

Happy 4th !!

Thank U so Much.
K

Done
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #997 on: July 04, 2009, 06:40:59 PM »

well I personally just can't figure out where that parcel actually is and where the creek is, and right now I really have to get back to something I was doing about people in the case, so I will go do that for now and hopefully someone can figure out exactly where that is.  I looked on all kinds of different maps and it shows no real water. 

maybe Kara can get on here and just point it out for us.

The only creek that the girls said they played around was the one that is actually located behind Simpson Mill which is right off Simpson street. I can't ask my daughter just yet because I sent her to my sisters for the weekend she was starting to get a little moody so I think she needed to get away. I know the creek seems to run quite a ways in either direction and it was an area that Lindsey really loved to hang out at. It is hidden in the trees most likely which is why it is hard to see. I don't remember if it is 6th or 7th that has Simpson parking lot on the right hand side and a house on the left but there is a trail right between the two that leads back to the creek where they played.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: July 04, 2009, 06:46:25 PM »

hi kara.

do you know the address of jim mullins, and where is the Jim Mullin's creek they have searched 6 times.  That is a lot of times.  Do you know why they keep going back there? 

on the parcel map he is listed at 220 6th but that is not by any creek that I can see.  Is there a creek running through there that we can't find on a map? 

also is that just around the corner from maple?  or is that down by pine and fir?  It is so confusing on the parcel maps; nothing lines up with the address they give. 

and is the church lindsey went to the one down by pine?  or is it the one by north of maple? 

can you sit at the beerbower park and look over and see lindsey's house or would you be able to sit over there and see when she was walking down the road?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #999 on: July 04, 2009, 06:47:27 PM »

Happy 4th !!

Thank U so Much.
K

Done

Nanners Northern

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.