March 28, 2024, 02:50:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770273 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: July 04, 2009, 11:44:40 PM »

At the base of the page that I posted a link to it shows a closed group for sexual addiction but nothing else. So I don't know if we ever had any of those held here or not. I hope not.

hmm well normally they will try to have all categories of the groups everywhere so people can easliy get there to attend.  let me go read that site more

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: July 04, 2009, 11:45:51 PM »

Kara

Was Melissa notified that Lindsey was not spending the night at your home and ... was walking home?

I was wondering how Melissa knew to be concerned that her daughter was not home by 10:00 PM.

Thank you.

Janet

+++++

Where is Lindsey Baum? Police, FBI Search for 10-Year-Old
Girl's Mother Frantic After Lindsey Never Made it Home From a Friend's House
By SARAH NETTER
June 30, 2009

Baum said she last saw her daughter when Lindsey, along with her 12-year-old brother, Josh, headed out to Lindsey's friend's house in hopes she could get permission to spend the night at the Baum's house.

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house. When Lindsey's friend found out she couldn't stay the night, Lindsey headed for home around 9:30 p.m.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: July 04, 2009, 11:46:07 PM »

At the base of the page that I posted a link to it shows a closed group for sexual addiction but nothing else. So I don't know if we ever had any of those held here or not. I hope not.

Invitation
(closed group)
Way of Escape
12-step Recovery from Sexual Addiction
Phone: 360 790-7137 (After 5:00 PM)

http://recoverycoalition.org/localgroups.htm

No day, times or locations listed.  And LE did not want to know about this or know about this on their own?  Time to retire Deputy Dawg.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: July 04, 2009, 11:49:48 PM »

Invitation
(closed group)
Way of Escape

No day, times or locations listed.  And LE did not want to know about this or know about this on their own?  Time to retire Deputy Dawg.

I hope the FBI is still assisting with the Lindsey Baum case.  I am far from impressed with the press announcements of the local LE spokespersons.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: July 04, 2009, 11:50:07 PM »

Invitation
(closed group)
Way of Escape

hmmm maybe one of them are attending and they do not want anyone to know.  a closed group means no one can just walk in off the street to the meeting.  most meetings anyone can just come to.  closed ones you can't.  I can see why they would have the sexual addictions ones "closed"  they are probably full of sex offenders who are mandatory ordered to attend.

To find me:
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: July 04, 2009, 11:54:04 PM »

Invitation
(closed group)
Way of Escape

hmmm maybe one of them are attending and they do not want anyone to know.  a closed group means no one can just walk in off the street to the meeting.  most meetings anyone can just come to.  closed ones you can't.  I can see why they would have the sexual addictions ones "closed"  they are probably full of sex offenders who are mandatory ordered to attend.

Closed meetings in AA means you are in recovery.  Open meetings are more for support and you can bring anyone with you.  No idea if it is the same for SO groups.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: July 04, 2009, 11:58:38 PM »

they have a birch street address on their 501 c3

Organization Name/
Address BLACK HILLS VINEYARD CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP
340 S BIRCH ST
MCCLEARY, WA
98557-9522
Asset Amount n/r
Income Amount n/r
Form 990 Revenue Amount n/r
Employer Identification Number
(nine digit number assigned by the IRS to identify a company) (available with membership or
data download)
In Care Of Name
(the officer, director, etc. to whose attention any correspondence should be directed) F BRENT POWELL
Classification
(category under which an organization may be tax exempt) Religious Organization
Filing Requirement
(the primary return(s) the organization is required to file) Form 990 - Not required to file (church)
Taxonomy
(classifies an exempt Internal Revenue Code 501 (c)(3) organization) Protestant
Secondary Name
(another name under which this nonprofit organization does business. Also used for trade names, chapter names, or local numbers for subordinate organizations of group rulings) n/r
Affiliation
(defines the organizational grouping) This organization is an independent organization or an independent auxiliary (i.e., not affiliated with a National, Regional, or Geographic grouping of organizations).
Deductibility Status Contributions are deductible
Foundation Type Church
Tax Period
(the date of the latest return filed) n/r

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: July 05, 2009, 12:03:00 AM »

a lot of the christian recovery groups are a whole lot less structured than AA/NA.  this is one reason why the mandatory attendance persons will choose to go to the christian based groups.  when a lot of mandatory attendance people attend these groups, a lot of times they become no more than a local drug connection meet-up. 

but I can't believe the local police act like oh well, none of our businness what the church is doing or who goes there.  are they stupid!

To find me:
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: July 05, 2009, 12:05:59 AM »

I do not knwo if this group is associated with that particular church, but I did come up with this during a search:

<snipped>
The Prodigals International Men's sexual addiction recovery program has four primary elements:

Homecoming Program.   A weekly, Christ-centered 12 Step meeting. The meeting includes praise and worship, Scripture readings, a teaching, video clips, and personal sharing.

http://www.prodigalsonline.org/Display.asp?Page=fldChurches

They did  a presentation to the Oakville Timberland Library board of trustees meeting

http://www.trlib.org/Board/TRLBoard-022702-ok.doc
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: July 05, 2009, 12:06:01 AM »

I am just shaking my head over here. 

have the mccleary cops never heard of Dennis Rader.  Gee.  if it is a church person, guess we don't need to bother looking at them.

To find me:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: July 05, 2009, 12:06:57 AM »

Invitation
(closed group)
Way of Escape

I just checked.

A church in our area has a closed Mens' sexual addiction recovery group as one of its ministries.  The pastor meets a potential member on an individual basis in regards the his  particular concern prior to being accepted into the group.

NOBODY within the group is a sex offender and NOBODY within the group is there on a court order.

Apparently the courts do not recognize the spirtual aspect of Christian based sexual addiction recovery groups.

One way or another ... in the course of the investigation ... it is LE's responsibility to know if there was a sexual addiction recovery group meeting on the evening that Lindsey went missing.

Janet

_____

KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1071 on: July 05, 2009, 12:09:21 AM »

a lot of the christian recovery groups are a whole lot less structured than AA/NA.  this is one reason why the mandatory attendance persons will choose to go to the christian based groups.  when a lot of mandatory attendance people attend these groups, a lot of times they become no more than a local drug connection meet-up. 

but I can't believe the local police act like oh well, none of our businness what the church is doing or who goes there.  are they stupid!

He couldn't comprehend what I was asking he started talking about support groups for people dealing with Lindsey's disappearance. I just left a message for someone from the FBI so hopefully we will hear something from them.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: July 05, 2009, 12:15:01 AM »

KaraK
thank you for being so up-front....i have no idea the speculation you or your family has gone through;  however, the fact that you are here leads me to believe that you are doing all you can for Lindsey.
Thank You

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: July 05, 2009, 12:15:48 AM »

He couldn't comprehend what I was asking he started talking about support groups for people dealing with Lindsey's disappearance. I just left a message for someone from the FBI so hopefully we will hear something from them.

well I guess that answers my question "are they stupid"?   Monkey Devil!

sorry, I know nothing about this case is funny, but gee, what is wrong with the police there?

To find me:
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: July 05, 2009, 12:22:38 AM »

I do not knwo if this group is associated with that particular church, but I did come up with this during a search:

<snipped>
The Prodigals International Men's sexual addiction recovery program has four primary elements:

Homecoming Program.   A weekly, Christ-centered 12 Step meeting. The meeting includes praise and worship, Scripture readings, a teaching, video clips, and personal sharing.

http://www.prodigalsonline.org/Display.asp?Page=fldChurches

They did  a presentation to the Oakville Timberland Library board of trustees meeting

http://www.trlib.org/Board/TRLBoard-022702-ok.doc

Kara please ask them if the Recovery Coalition is the same as the Prodigals as they both advertise sexual addition therapy and I can not find where Prodigals operate out of in your area but they are.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: July 05, 2009, 12:28:40 AM »

I wonder if there are any anger management and/or aggression groups meeting in the McCleary area as well?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: July 05, 2009, 12:31:46 AM »

I wonder if there are any anger management and/or aggression groups meeting in the McCleary area as well?

yes, that is another one that needs to be looked at. 
I bet if someone called the probation office they would know where they are and how to get ahold of the places.  they have a lot of people who have to attend these, and they have to take a card and get it signed off for the probation dept, so the probation dept would most likely know where the meetings are, or at least some of the meetings.

To find me:
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1077 on: July 05, 2009, 12:34:47 AM »

I did not even think of that. I will see if I can find out about those meetings as well and if there are any held locally.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: July 05, 2009, 12:35:16 AM »

I respectfully disagree.

Christian based or not ... the meeting location of those with drug or alcohol addictions who are in a recovery program as a result of a court order ... often ends up as a place to hook-up.

It is those who are in attendance on a voluntary basis ... those with a since desire to beat the addiction who are the ones who are focus on the recovery process.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: July 05, 2009, 12:40:24 AM »

doubledecker ... that you for all your research.  Your skills are amazing.

Kara ... if you could answer my questions ... I would appreciate it.

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
9:40 PM PT

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.