March 28, 2024, 10:57:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770360 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1100 on: July 05, 2009, 10:55:34 AM »

List of Friday night meetings in other towns close to McCleary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday
5:30 PM Dinner
6:30 PM Meeting
Celebrate Recovery
First Baptist Church of Shelton
Meetings held in the C3 Building at:
419 Railroad Avenue
Shelton, WA
Phone: 360 427-5162
Childcare provided

6:00 to 9:00 PM
Celebrate Recovery
Destiny of Hope Fellowship
Meeting at Grace Harbor Covenant Church
101 South H Street
Aberdeen, WA
Phone: 360 532-0994

6:30 PM Desert & Fellowship
7:00 PM Meeting
Celebrate Recovery
Bayside Community Church
25992 Barber Cut-off Road NE
Kingston, WA
Phone: 360 297-2000

7:00 PM Meeting
Celebrate Recovery
Turning Point Church
Meeting at Olympia CareNet
135 Lilly Road NE
Olympia, WAContact: Pastor Thomas Yarrington
Phone: 360 490-2156

7:00 to 9:00 PM
Celebrate Recovery
Black Lake Chapel
4245 Goldsby Street SW
Olympia, WA
Phone: 360 754-9875
Church: 360 943-6619

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1101 on: July 05, 2009, 10:58:47 AM »

Wow, this case is mind-boggling. How does a 10 year old girl go missing in such a short time frame, and there's no trace of her? In my mind, there are 2 potential scenarios. The first, and probably most liklely, is a non-stranger abduction. I still believe very strongly that Lindsey is went with a friendly, familiar face. Which is why this needs to remain a search and rescue. The second is that someone who purports to know the facts isn't telling the whole story. And by "someone," I mean anyone that has called in a tip, any of the witnesses who said they saw Lindsey, and so forth. In and investigation like this, you have to question everything until something or someone breaks.

We're thinking of and praying for you Lindsey-

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: July 05, 2009, 11:09:30 AM »

Wow, this case is mind-boggling. How does a 10 year old girl go missing in such a short time frame, and there's no trace of her? In my mind, there are 2 potential scenarios. The first, and probably most liklely, is a non-stranger abduction. I still believe very strongly that Lindsey is went with a friendly, familiar face. Which is why this needs to remain a search and rescue. The second is that someone who purports to know the facts isn't telling the whole story. And by "someone," I mean anyone that has called in a tip, any of the witnesses who said they saw Lindsey, and so forth. In and investigation like this, you have to question everything until something or someone breaks.

We're thinking of and praying for you Lindsey-

EXACTLY...i'm hoping someone cracks soon
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: July 05, 2009, 11:30:14 AM »

"IF" and that is "IF" she really went south on 6th street, and being that is totally out of the way to get home, the only real reason I can think of she might turn down that street is if she were trying to get away from someone and turned off the stree to hide while a car is trying to turn around and follow her etc. 

she might have even made it as far as the jim mullin property before they caught up to her, then got her in the car and was gone.

BUT... if this is the case, why did the lady see her on maple & 3rd? 

someone is lying.  sorry, but someone is, and I am not sure yet who I think is lying, but someone is. 

there has to be scent, the girls walked to kayla's house, that scent would still be there.  yet, kk says originally the dogs picked up scent going south on 6th.  now lindsey's mother has hired another dog handler who KK says tracked he about the same place.  so is this also south on 6th.  if this is true then that lady onmaple & 3rd did not see her. 

if the lady on 3rd did see her then when was she on 6th, and why is there no scent going down maple to 3rd? 

the police have to know something and just not saying so, or they do not know how to follow scent at all.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1104 on: July 05, 2009, 11:31:19 AM »

Does anyone know what time the video store closes?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A donation jar sits near the register at Kathy Stockam’s Five Cents to Five Bucks store.

“She was such a talkative kid,” Stockam said, noting Baum and a group of her friends had stayed at her store until closing time the night before Baum disappeared.
“She would come here a lot, sometimes two times a day. She came in here to remind me her birthday was coming up because we give kids a free helium balloon on their birthday. ... That’s the last I saw her. It’s heartbreaking.”

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1105 on: July 05, 2009, 11:49:26 AM »

I agree, someone can't get their facts straight and are confused, or flat out lying. It is not adding up.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1106 on: July 05, 2009, 11:57:01 AM »

Does anyone know what time the video store closes?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A donation jar sits near the register at Kathy Stockam’s Five Cents to Five Bucks store.

“She was such a talkative kid,” Stockam said, noting Baum and a group of her friends had stayed at her store until closing time the night before Baum disappeared.
“She would come here a lot, sometimes two times a day. She came in here to remind me her birthday was coming up because we give kids a free helium balloon on their birthday. ... That’s the last I saw her. It’s heartbreaking.”

Sorry,not the video store,I meant the 5 cents to 5 bucks store.
What time does that store close and what time the video store closes.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: July 05, 2009, 12:09:39 PM »

THURSDAY, JUNE

Community remains hopeful
By Rachel Thomson - The Daily World
Sunday, July 5, 2009 1:14 AM PDT

http://**/articles/2009/07/05/local_news/doc4a5046ad80db5470513203.txt

FRIDAY, JUNE 26, 2009

Massive search continues for missing McCleary girl
MCCLEARY: No leads days after 10-year-old vanished

JEREMY PAWLOSKI; The Olympian | • Published June 30, 2009

MCCLEARY – ... Linda Cunningham, owner of McCleary Video, said she remembers Lindsey coming into her store with a group of friends to rent movies around 8:15 Friday night. “They were all laughing and joking and having a good time.”

http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/896613.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: July 05, 2009, 12:16:27 PM »

I can't find an internet listing for the store, I want to know that as well. I thought they went to a video store? Maybe it is one and the same?

We are working on the assumption that Lindsey made it to Kara's home. (sorry Kara, but all avenues need to be looked at) Would it make sense that she didn't make it there and after Josh left the girls, something happened?

Not sure about the so called nutty neighbor, seems she would be making the accusations without using her own name??? I don't know though....

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: July 05, 2009, 12:18:25 PM »

THURSDAY, JUNE

FRIDAY, JUNE 26, 2009

MCCLEARY – ... Linda Cunningham, owner of McCleary Video, said she remembers Lindsey coming into her store with a group of friends to rent movies around 8:15 Friday night. “They were all laughing and joking and having a good time.”

That's 2 different stores...We need to find out the closing time of the one she stayed at until closing time.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: July 05, 2009, 12:42:23 PM »

I started a thread for BUSINESSES IN MCCLEARY.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5602.new

I put some on there but I will look up more, get the addresses and other info I can find on them; the owners, the hours they are open, who they cater too, etc.

it seems a lot of the kids frequented and were hanging out in some of them. 

we can also get them all on a map.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: July 05, 2009, 12:44:48 PM »

I was just looking at a map and I cannot figure out for the life of me why she would be on 6th street if she is coming  from kara's home. Unless she was walking on West Simpson ave and turned left to 6th to Maple. But why would she go that way when maple is right there off 3rd? Maybe as DD said, a car was following her? Is seems as though there is a one way street that one would take off West Simpson to 3rd around maple. She could have gone up 3rd to West Simpson to avoid said car? Turn Left to south 6th? Someone familiar with that area would know how to navigate the streets.
If I explained it correctly she would still be seen on 3rd and maple, I think....

I am off to clean the house, we have company coming today. BBL
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: July 05, 2009, 12:46:27 PM »

im having a lot of trouble with the dogs not picking up a scent just as everyone else is...the only possible conclusions i can come up with is that someone is lying, or there was a scent picked up but the police for some reason are keeping it under wraps...

i think someone close to the case knows something and is afraid to say it or is afraid of the consequences it might bring, whether that person(s) are directly involved or not they might have a strong feeling about something or may have noticed some odd behavior with a relative or even an older child. i believe that what this person knows puts them in a very tough position and possibly even a moral dilemma in their mind as the info they know could implicate a loved one in what i believe to be a heinous crime that has been committed....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: July 05, 2009, 12:46:52 PM »

I put some on there but I will look up more, get the addresses and other info I can find on them; the owners, the hours they are open, who they cater too, etc.

Thanks
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: July 05, 2009, 12:48:43 PM »

im having a lot of trouble with the dogs not picking up a scent just as everyone else is...the only possible conclusions i can come up with is that someone is lying, or there was a scent picked up but the police for some reason are keeping it under wraps...

i think someone close to the case knows something and is afraid to say it or is afraid of the consequences it might bring, whether that person(s) are directly involved or not they might have a strong feeling about something or may have noticed some odd behavior with a relative or even an older child. i believe that what this person knows puts them in a very tough position and possibly even a moral dilemma in their mind as the info they know could implicate a loved one in what i believe to be a heinous crime that has been committed....

I think you may be right, that seems to make the most sense, because I really believe Lindsey knew the person.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: July 05, 2009, 12:50:50 PM »

"IF" and that is "IF" she really went south on 6th street, and being that is totally out of the way to get home, the only real reason I can think of she might turn down that street is if she were trying to get away from someone and turned off the stree to hide while a car is trying to turn around and follow her etc. 

she might have even made it as far as the jim mullin property before they caught up to her, then got her in the car and was gone.

BUT... if this is the case, why did the lady see her on maple & 3rd? 

someone is lying.  sorry, but someone is, and I am not sure yet who I think is lying, but someone is. 

there has to be scent, the girls walked to kayla's house, that scent would still be there.  yet, kk says originally the dogs picked up scent going south on 6th.  now lindsey's mother has hired another dog handler who KK says tracked he about the same place.  so is this also south on 6th.  if this is true then that lady onmaple & 3rd did not see her. 

if the lady on 3rd did see her then when was she on 6th, and why is there no scent going down maple to 3rd? 

the police have to know something and just not saying so, or they do not know how to follow scent at all.

excellent post, we are lucky to have you on this board
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: July 05, 2009, 12:51:04 PM »

I wonder the same....
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1117 on: July 05, 2009, 12:54:30 PM »

Thank you DD and thank you so much for all of your hard work on the people living on 6th street thread!

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: July 05, 2009, 01:00:11 PM »

THURSDAY, JUNE 25, 2009

FRIDAY, JUNE 26, 2009

That's 2 different stores...We need to find out the closing time of the one she stayed at until closing time.

Tracygirl

The establishments were visited by Lindsey on two different evenings.  I edited my posts to make the dates to clarify.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: July 05, 2009, 01:03:38 PM »

http://www.kirotv.com/news/19947270/detail.html

Efforts To Find Missing Girl Continue Through Weekend
Posted: 4:06 am PDT July 4, 2009
Updated: 5:17 am PDT July 4, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Efforts to find a missing Grays Harbor County girl will continue through the Independence Day weekend.

Lindsey Baum, 10, was last seen June 26 in her home town of McCleary.

F.B.I. agents are stopping drivers as they enter the town.

Investigators have also stopped people on foot.

The efforts will continue through the weekend.

When the chain of events along with the approximate timeline are considered ... it appears that Lindsey Baum went missed around 9:30 PM ... very near to her home ... her destination or ... did she arrive home?

The local LE tend to be focused more on the unknown rather than on the known.

IMO

Janet

++++++

1.  McCleary Video (8:19 PM)
2.  Arrived - Baum Residence
3.  Left - Baum Residence
4.  Argument
5.  Arrived - Kampen Residence (9:00 PM)
6.  Left- Kampen Residence (9:15 PM)
7.  Witness' Observation (9:25 PM?)
8.  Expected Arrival  - Baum Residence (9:30 PM)
9.  Call to Kampen Residence - Melissa Baum (10:30 PM)

"You can't imagine the guilt"
By Callie White
The Daily World
Friday, July 3, 2009 11:12 AM PDT

McCLEARY — Kara Kampen said she thought nothing of it when Lindsey Baum walked out of her house at about 9:15 p.m. last Friday.

http://**/articles/2009/07/03/local_news/doc4a4e415cdb51d302573546.txt

FBI joins search for missing 10-year-old girL
Story Published: Jun 28, 2009 at 10:27 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jun 28, 2009 at 7:11 PM PDT

Lindsey was going to walk the four blocks to her home on Mommsen Road, which is roughly a 10-minute walk. But something happened in that short distance - Lindsey never arrived home ...

The friend's father, Scott Williams, said he asked Lindsey to go home before it got too dark.

"She was here 10, 15 minutes, and then, you know, we said, 'You should probably get going before it gets dark,' and that was the last we heard of her," he said.

Witnesses say Lindsey seemed normal as she headed out around 9:15. Another friend even walked her part of the way, but Lindsey never showed up at her home.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49383897.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.