April 24, 2024, 05:22:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 774066 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1120 on: July 05, 2009, 01:05:01 PM »

I started a thread for BUSINESSES IN MCCLEARY.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5602.new

I put some on there but I will look up more, get the addresses and other info I can find on them; the owners, the hours they are open, who they cater too, etc.

it seems a lot of the kids frequented and were hanging out in some of them. 

we can also get them all on a map.

Thank you doubledecker.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: July 05, 2009, 01:13:53 PM »

i understand this sounds bad and i ducking 'nanners...
what if she was picked up by someone she knew and said take me away from here?  then something happened?  this is just all very odd.  i normally get a 'feeling' about these things but the only 'feelings' i have are
-LE though she ran away and lost time, now they're stuck
-we need something other than an Amber Alert for cases such as this
-someone is lying

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: July 05, 2009, 01:15:38 PM »

I guess the dog handler is the best alternative at the moment.
This lady who says she saw her might be mistaken or plain crazy.
Walking the route like they are doing is good.
The family has to have our support and so does Kara.   
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: July 05, 2009, 01:17:53 PM »

http://www.kirotv.com/news/19947270/detail.html

Efforts To Find Missing Girl Continue Through Weekend
Posted: 4:06 am PDT July 4, 2009
Updated: 5:17 am PDT July 4, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Efforts to find a missing Grays Harbor County girl will continue through the Independence Day weekend.

Lindsey Baum, 10, was last seen June 26 in her home town of McCleary.

F.B.I. agents are stopping drivers as they enter the town.

Investigators have also stopped people on foot.

The efforts will continue through the weekend.

When the chain of events along with the approximate timeline are considered ... it appears that Lindsey Baum went missed around 9:30 PM ... very near to her home ... her destination or ... did she arrive home?

The local LE tend to be focused more on the unknown rather than on the known.

IMO

Janet

++++++

1.  McCleary Video (8:19 PM)
2.  Arrived - Baum Residence
3.  Left - Baum Residence
4.  Argument
5.  Arrived - Kampen Residence (9:00 PM)
6.  Left- Kampen Residence (9:15 PM)
7.  Witness' Observation (9:25 PM?)
8.  Expected Arrival  - Baum Residence (9:30 PM)
9.  Call to Kampen Residence - Melissa Baum (10:30 PM)

"You can't imagine the guilt"
By Callie White
The Daily World
Friday, July 3, 2009 11:12 AM PDT

McCLEARY — Kara Kampen said she thought nothing of it when Lindsey Baum walked out of her house at about 9:15 p.m. last Friday.

http://**/articles/2009/07/03/local_news/doc4a4e415cdb51d302573546.txt

FBI joins search for missing 10-year-old girL
Story Published: Jun 28, 2009 at 10:27 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jun 28, 2009 at 7:11 PM PDT

Lindsey was going to walk the four blocks to her home on Mommsen Road, which is roughly a 10-minute walk. But something happened in that short distance - Lindsey never arrived home ...

The friend's father, Scott Williams, said he asked Lindsey to go home before it got too dark.

"She was here 10, 15 minutes, and then, you know, we said, 'You should probably get going before it gets dark,' and that was the last we heard of her," he said.

Witnesses say Lindsey seemed normal as she headed out around 9:15. Another friend even walked her part of the way, but Lindsey never showed up at her home.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49383897.html

have we concluded if there was another friend walking her home or not??  did the reporter throw that in just for fun??   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: July 05, 2009, 01:25:38 PM »

http://www.kirotv.com/news/19947270/detail.html

Efforts To Find Missing Girl Continue Through Weekend
Posted: 4:06 am PDT July 4, 2009
Updated: 5:17 am PDT July 4, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Efforts to find a missing Grays Harbor County girl will continue through the Independence Day weekend.

Lindsey Baum, 10, was last seen June 26 in her home town of McCleary.

F.B.I. agents are stopping drivers as they enter the town.

Investigators have also stopped people on foot.

The efforts will continue through the weekend.

When the chain of events along with the approximate timeline are considered ... it appears that Lindsey Baum went missed around 9:30 PM ... very near to her home ... her destination or ... did she arrive home?

The local LE tend to be focused more on the unknown rather than on the known.

IMO

Janet

++++++

1.  McCleary Video (8:15 PM)
2.  Arrived - Baum Residence
3.  Left - Baum Residence
4.  Argument
5.  Arrived - Kampen Residence (9:00 PM?)
6.  Left- Kampen Residence (9:15 PM?)
7.  Witness' Observation (9:30 PM?)
8.  Expected Arrival  - Baum Residence (9:40 PM?)
9.  Call to Kampen Residence - Melissa Baum (10:25 PM)

"You can't imagine the guilt"
By Callie White
The Daily World
Friday, July 3, 2009 11:12 AM PDT

McCLEARY — Kara Kampen said she thought nothing of it when Lindsey Baum walked out of her house at about 9:15 p.m. last Friday.

http://**/articles/2009/07/03/local_news/doc4a4e415cdb51d302573546.txt

FBI joins search for missing 10-year-old girL
Story Published: Jun 28, 2009 at 10:27 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jun 28, 2009 at 7:11 PM PDT

Lindsey was going to walk the four blocks to her home on Mommsen Road, which is roughly a 10-minute walk. But something happened in that short distance - Lindsey never arrived home ...

The friend's father, Scott Williams, said he asked Lindsey to go home before it got too dark.

"She was here 10, 15 minutes, and then, you know, we said, 'You should probably get going before it gets dark,' and that was the last we heard of her," he said.

Witnesses say Lindsey seemed normal as she headed out around 9:15. Another friend even walked her part of the way, but Lindsey never showed up at her home.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49383897.html

I revised the above timeline after reading the following article that state the time of the witness' observation of Lindsey.  I believe the time of observation is correct when you consider that the witness/neighbour who knew Linsey was on her way to work.

Janet

++++++

Where is Lindsey Baum? Police, FBI Search for 10-Year-Old
Girl's Mother Frantic After Lindsey Never Made it Home From a Friend's House

June 30, 2009

Scott said that there were a few businesses located just off the street Lindsey would have used to get home, and while the little girl did not appear in any of the videos, police have received clues about who was in the area at the time she disappeared.

Scott said witnesses were able to put Lindsey within a couple of blocks of her house just after 9:30 p.m. The last person reported to have seen her, he said, was a neighbor on her way to work.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7966924&page=2

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: July 05, 2009, 01:28:26 PM »

Kara state last night in a post that no friend walked Lindsey part way home.  Her daughter was watch Lindsey for a few minutes after she left.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: July 05, 2009, 01:30:41 PM »

have we concluded if there was another friend walking her home or not??  did the reporter throw that in just for fun??   

Kara stated last night in a post that nobody walked Lindsey part way home.  However ... her daughter watched Lindsey for a few minutes after she left.

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1127 on: July 05, 2009, 01:35:34 PM »

what if she was picked up by someone she knew and said take me away from here?  then something happened?  this is just all very odd.  i normally get a 'feeling' about these things but the only 'feelings' i have are
-someone is lying
You know I thought that myself, then I thought would a ten year old want to run away like that? She does seem advanced for her age, but I don't think she would want to leave her shepherd, at least that is what I think. And I believe someone is lying.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: July 05, 2009, 01:35:54 PM »

Latest Map: Credit to jvk over yonder:

BUMPED

_____

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: July 05, 2009, 01:36:15 PM »

Kara state last night in a post that no friend walked Lindsey part way home.  Her daughter was watch Lindsey for a few minutes after she left.

Janet

so how did that even get reported?  (i'm not mad at you Janet)  when reporting a missing child case there should at least be some amount of truth, ya think?  it leads me to believe that either someone had lied to the reporter, or the reporter either A- got confused (and how would you confuse someone 'seeing' a child walk and someone walking with them?  or B- that reporter needs to be fired.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: July 05, 2009, 01:37:26 PM »

Kara stated last night in a post that nobody walked Lindsey part way home.  However ... her daughter watched Lindsey for a few minutes after she left.

Janet
Who was all at Kara's house that night, besides Kara, her boyfriend and kids, was there other adults at that house?
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: July 05, 2009, 01:43:15 PM »

-someone is lying
You know I thought that myself, then I thought would a ten year old want to run away like that? She does seem advanced for her age, but I don't think she would want to leave her shepherd, at least that is what I think. And I believe someone is lying.
who knows why?  to get away from brother?  mom stated she was having problems in school...she seems as though she is a very smart girl (got to go to college writing camp for free)  what were the problems?  other students? teachers?  what?  i think they need to let her dog go out and see what it could find--there was a connection with them and the dog sounds depressed..going in her room, looking for her etc...but if she had a bee in her bonnet about something she probably wasn't even thinking about her dog....girls start to go crazy between the ages of 10-14...even younger now from all the hormones pumped into chicken, milk etc... they reach an age where the world opens for them and IMO Lindsey was pretty mature for 10..jmho

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: July 05, 2009, 01:43:59 PM »

Janet

so how did that even get reported?  (i'm not mad at you Janet)  when reporting a missing child case there should at least be some amount of truth, ya think?  it leads me to believe that either someone had lied to the reporter, or the reporter either A- got confused (and how would you confuse someone 'seeing' a child walk and someone walking with them?  or B- that reporter needs to be fired.
sorry i got in your box

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: July 05, 2009, 01:44:22 PM »

-someone is lying

no rose colored glasses ... Lindsey was observed by a neighbour walking in the direction of her home ... two blocks away.  I agree.  All accounts imply that Lindsey was very close to her dog.  I do not think she would take off and leave her/him.  Then there was a cell which was being charged and ... what about clothes.  Also ... a ten year old child would have regretted her decision to run off almost immediately.  It has been over one week since this Lindsey has been heard from.

I speculate that the answers are right under our noses but ... I could be very wrong on that speculation.

Janet

++++++

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

_____

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: July 05, 2009, 01:46:43 PM »

Janet
Who was all at Kara's house that night, besides Kara, her boyfriend and kids, was there other adults at that house?
i would like to know that as well...although Kara has been useful here its difficult for me to go over everything i want to because i don't want to offend...

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1135 on: July 05, 2009, 01:50:53 PM »

"IF" and that is "IF" she really went south on 6th street, and being that is totally out of the way to get home, the only real reason I can think of she might turn down that street is if she were trying to get away from someone and turned off the stree to hide while a car is trying to turn around and follow her etc. 

she might have even made it as far as the jim mullin property before they caught up to her, then got her in the car and was gone.

BUT... if this is the case, why did the lady see her on maple & 3rd? 

someone is lying.  sorry, but someone is, and I am not sure yet who I think is lying, but someone is. 

there has to be scent, the girls walked to kayla's house, that scent would still be there.  yet, kk says originally the dogs picked up scent going south on 6th.  now lindsey's mother has hired another dog handler who KK says tracked he about the same place.  so is this also south on 6th.  if this is true then that lady onmaple & 3rd did not see her. 

if the lady on 3rd did see her then when was she on 6th, and why is there no scent going down maple to 3rd? 

the police have to know something and just not saying so, or they do not know how to follow scent at all.
bumped

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: July 05, 2009, 02:10:49 PM »

I started a thread for BUSINESSES IN MCCLEARY.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5602.new

I put some on there but I will look up more, get the addresses and other info I can find on them; the owners, the hours they are open, who they cater too, etc.

it seems a lot of the kids frequented and were hanging out in some of them. 

we can also get them all on a map.

Thank you DD and thank you so much for all of your hard work on the people living on 6th street thread!

I'm not finished with that yet, I have to run all the names on 3rd street yet, and then I have to see if anyone is related to the last names that match.  I will work on that in a bit.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: July 05, 2009, 02:14:59 PM »

"IF" and that is "IF" she really went south on 6th street, and being that is totally out of the way to get home, the only real reason I can think of she might turn down that street is if she were trying to get away from someone and turned off the stree to hide while a car is trying to turn around and follow her etc. 

she might have even made it as far as the jim mullin property before they caught up to her, then got her in the car and was gone.

BUT... if this is the case, why did the lady see her on maple & 3rd? 

someone is lying.  sorry, but someone is, and I am not sure yet who I think is lying, but someone is. 

there has to be scent, the girls walked to kayla's house, that scent would still be there.  yet, kk says originally the dogs picked up scent going south on 6th.  now lindsey's mother has hired another dog handler who KK says tracked he about the same place.  so is this also south on 6th.  if this is true then that lady onmaple & 3rd did not see her. 

if the lady on 3rd did see her then when was she on 6th, and why is there no scent going down maple to 3rd? 

the police have to know something and just not saying so, or they do not know how to follow scent at all.
bumped
I read this post a few times and looked at the map, there would be no reason, to be on 6th, except what you wrote, but if she was real scared that someone was maybe following her, I would think she might knock on a door and ask for help? I realize the cell phone was left at home because it was charging, how many young people ever leave their phone at home?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: July 05, 2009, 02:18:41 PM »

Latest Map: Credit to jvk over yonder:

BUMPED

Where is the information coming from that Lindsey was observed on 6th Street?  The witnesses who have come forward observed Lindsey on Maple near 5th walking in the direction of her home.

If I am reading pink angel's map correctly ... she would have had to have passed 6th.

What am I missing?

Janet

+++++

Focus now on abduction
BY JACOB JONES The Daily World
Thursday, July 2, 2009 12:25 PM PDT
JACOB JONES | THE DAILY WORLD

Scott said a second person came forward Tuesday with a confirmed sighting of Baum from Friday night in the same area along Maple Street near Fifth Street.

http://**/articles/2009/07/02/local_news/doc4a4cf43c1b1dd881132403.txt

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: July 05, 2009, 02:20:43 PM »

South on 6th street could be south or north of Maple. Is it written anywhere where on 6th?

Company here, bbl...Keep digging everyone. I of all people should be afraid to offend since I was once believed to be Melissa huckaby, lol. I understand now however, that all possibilities need to be explored. I am sure Kara will understand we ask these things to help fine Lindsey.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.