March 28, 2024, 07:30:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770447 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: July 05, 2009, 02:23:09 PM »

BLOODHOUNDS

FBI joins search for missing 10-year-old girl
Story Published: Jun 28, 2009 at 10:27 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jun 28, 2009 at 7:11 PM PDT

A wide-ranging search was launched early Saturday in the town and the surrounding forests. The town was criss-crossed three times, but not a trace of Lindsey has been found. Even bloodhounds failed to pick up her scent.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49383897.html

Focus now on abduction
BY JACOB JONES The Daily World
Thursday, July 2, 2009 12:25 PM PDT

Scott said authorities have run into several dead ends with almost no signs of the 4-foot-9, brown-haired girl, who was last spotted wearing a blue pullover shirt and blue jeans.

“I don’t know anything more than I knew Saturday afternoon,” he said, “but I’m not willing to admit that I know anything less.”

Scott said bloodhounds traced the route Lindsey took early on from the friend’s house to her own home, but didn’t find any scent. And in places where Lindsey once played — parks and by the creek — Lindsey’s scent has been vanishing.

The loss of scent could be a combination of factors — the heat on the sidewalk could have dissipated it for instance, he said.

http://**/articles/2009/07/02/local_news/doc4a4cf43c1b1dd881132403.txt

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1141 on: July 05, 2009, 02:23:20 PM »

She had been swimming all day, just taken a bath, and was walking down a street, that is frequented by cars. (cars exhaust can mess with scent)

I have seen several cases where dogs have found nothing, soon after someone has got into a car or went missing off a street.

It's not like tracking someone who is in the woods lost. They are tired, sweaty, walking over leaves and dirt, touching trees and branches to move them out the way.

Type in "dogs found nothing" missing -  into google search with the quotes around dogs found nothing.

It's not unheard of. 

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1142 on: July 05, 2009, 02:24:56 PM »

Janet, yes, Ockham's Razor.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: July 05, 2009, 02:25:25 PM »

"IF" and that is "IF" she really went south on 6th street, and being that is totally out of the way to get home, the only real reason I can think of she might turn down that street is if she were trying to get away from someone and turned off the stree to hide while a car is trying to turn around and follow her etc. 

she might have even made it as far as the jim mullin property before they caught up to her, then got her in the car and was gone.

BUT... if this is the case, why did the lady see her on maple & 3rd? 

someone is lying.  sorry, but someone is, and I am not sure yet who I think is lying, but someone is. 

there has to be scent, the girls walked to kayla's house, that scent would still be there.  yet, kk says originally the dogs picked up scent going south on 6th.  now lindsey's mother has hired another dog handler who KK says tracked he about the same place.  so is this also south on 6th.  if this is true then that lady onmaple & 3rd did not see her. 

if the lady on 3rd did see her then when was she on 6th, and why is there no scent going down maple to 3rd? 

the police have to know something and just not saying so, or they do not know how to follow scent at all.
bumped
I read this post a few times and looked at the map, there would be no reason, to be on 6th, except what you wrote, but if she was real scared that someone was maybe following her, I would think she might knock on a door and ask for help? I realize the cell phone was left at home because it was charging, how many young people ever leave their phone at home?
i agree..the town is small and 'everyone knows everybody'..as far as the cell phone, if it wasn't charged it was worthless anyway.  i have the old-fashioned kind of phone that plugs into the wall.  i had a cell for years but i consider them electronic leashes...great for emergencies, bad for grocery shopping.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: July 05, 2009, 02:31:39 PM »

<snipped>

For some of the other posters regarding the camera's and Lindsey's route: From a possible witness on the night that Lindsey disappeared she did not take her regular route home. If that is true she would not have had to come through an area where she would have been picked up on those camera's. Instead she would have been headed up 6th street hill into a strictly residential area where there are no businesses which would be consistent with the original trail said to have been picked up by the dogs.

BUMPED

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: July 05, 2009, 02:39:15 PM »

Latest Map: Credit to jvk over yonder:

BUMPED

Where is the information coming from that Lindsey was observed on 6th Street?  The witnesses who have come forward observed Lindsey on Maple near 5th walking in the direction of her home.

If I am reading pink angel's map correctly ... she would have had to have passed 6th.

What am I missing?

Janet

+++++

Focus now on abduction
JACOB JONES | THE DAILY WORLD

Scott said a second person came forward Tuesday with a confirmed sighting of Baum from Friday night in the same area along Maple Street near Fifth Street.

KARA is the one who posted the original trailing of the dogs took them up the hill on 6th.  up the hill is south on 6th.

KARA is the one who says lindsey's mother now has hired another dog handler, and the dog took the right about to the same place.

the posts are on this board to get the EXACT wording of what KARA stated. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: July 05, 2009, 02:43:34 PM »

something is rotten in the town of McCleary and my thoughts go to the last person to have seen Lindsey....
i don't know if i can help with this considering one of the players is (no matter what the intention) on the board.
sorry Monkeys

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: July 05, 2009, 02:47:50 PM »

KARA is the one who posted the original trailing of the dogs took them up the hill on 6th.  up the hill is south on 6th.

KARA is the one who says lindsey's mother now has hired another dog handler, and the dog took the right about to the same place.

the posts are on this board to get the EXACT wording of what KARA stated. 

doubledecker

Thank you.

I have been searching articles for some info regarding Lindsey taking another route along 6th street.  Then I remembered it was Kara words.  I bumped her post ... see above.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: July 05, 2009, 02:49:29 PM »

Bearlyhere

Please delete my post 1144.  I messed up.

Thank you.

Janet

Done.   BH
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 03:17:44 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: July 05, 2009, 02:52:34 PM »

I do want to let you know I just had a visitor that Lindsey's family hired - an independent tracker renowned for helping where others have failed

http://www.k9sardog.com/harryoakes.html

and he says he picked up a scent nearly the same as I was told before. He cut his usual fee and is currently trying to track using his trained dogs. Pray he finds something that the others have missed!!!

BUMPED

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: July 05, 2009, 02:53:08 PM »

I just ran into this info while looking for the little park (not beerbower park) and found this

Community Center

The Community Center, west of downtown McCleary and bordering the city cemetery, provides a building at low rent for community meetings and other uses. A small park and playground are also at this site. A large VFW Hall with kitchen facilities is a popular center for many occasions.

I wonder if anyone was having any meetings/groups at the community center or the VFW hall.  Might have brought in someone from out of town?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1151 on: July 05, 2009, 02:59:14 PM »

Hi My Monkeys

I have been searching all day for ' anything' me brain huts.

Seems like I came in the cage at the right time. I just found the posts on Ms. Lachester online.
She makes many comments on this site. http://www.king5.com/
her posts are within comments of a story written on Lindsey, which evidently I am not able to look at any longer or provide you a link ..they want me to register to look at " all the comments" bastards... Her user name is mlachester

So I have also read the quips back in forth of where Marilyn Lives ... as exact address.
This is the deed info on the address 343 S. 1st Street Mccleary -
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_Parcel/Search/DetailParcel.asp?SrchParcelNo=060501101500&ABSeq=

shows the owners name as:
MAURER GREGORY B & JUDITH K
Address      4 BRECKENRIDGE DR
HOQUIAM, WA 98550

Who knows maybe the house is a rental.
But I did do a google search on the address of 4 Breckenridge Drive, Hoquiam WA
and this is what came up.

http://www.manta.com/company/mm8p6nf
Judith K Maurer Fashion Coordi

4 Breckenridge Dr, Hoquiam, WA 98550-9733

Contact Phone:    (360) 537-9240
URL (web address):    
Business Category:    Ret Women's Clothing in Hoquiam, WA
Industry (SIC):    Women's Clothing Stores
Business Information

This company profile is for the private company Judith K Maurer Fashion Coordi , located in Hoquiam, WA. Judith K Maurer Fashion Coordi's line of business is ret women's clothing.
Company Name:    Judith K Maurer Fashion Coordi
Is This Your Company?
Address:    4 Breckenridge Dr, Hoquiam, WA 98550-9733 (Map)
Location Type:     Single Location
Est. Annual Sales:    $110,000
Est. # of Employees:    2
Est. Empl. at Loc.:    2
Year Started:    2005
State of Incorp:    
SIC #Code:    5621
Contact's Name:    Judith Maurer
Contact's Title:    Principal
NAICS:    Women's Clothing Stores

***** Makes No sense that this address is a retail store ... because if you google map the address - it shows a deep wooded area with nothing around it ..and it is very close to the ocean.

map search
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=yfr&q=4+BRECKENRIDGE+DR+HOQUIAM,+WA+98550&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=ePNQSqv7AozENoCN7O0D&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1152 on: July 05, 2009, 03:11:28 PM »

I just ran into this info while looking for the little park (not beerbower park) and found this

Community Center

The Community Center, west of downtown McCleary and bordering the city cemetery, provides a building at low rent for community meetings and other uses. A small park and playground are also at this site. A large VFW Hall with kitchen facilities is a popular center for many occasions.

I wonder if anyone was having any meetings/groups at the community center or the VFW hall.  Might have brought in someone from out of town?

DD,
Last night out of pure frustration I was with my laptop watching SVU with Chris Meloni * the one that is to be the mock of Casey Anthony ... puke. So I thought just like you are Now.
Could there have been a stranger in town or near ..or What was ongoing around that time frame in the area and or surrounding areas.
So I went to Craigslist Seattle * which does cover GH and Olympia area- and I was reading all the past posters .. in the areas where people can look for something to do, read of up and coming events etc ..find friends and find " one night stands" ...and I tell you I was never so shocked to see all the posts from Men " Looking for a One Nighter" And they all show a pic of their privates ...  serious. And some even say " Truthful or Not  I have no idea" but some say I am just passing through town and will only be here for the weekend. Or I am driving on vacation and just looking for one night of Fun ... WHO in their right mind ??  Shocked Would answer one of those ads? Let alone post a close up of their privates trying to find " anyone" ... for  a one night encounter.
There is many and they are men that are are clearly desperate.. and many are Young Men. 18-25. Some older too, but most are young.   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1153 on: July 05, 2009, 03:12:45 PM »

South on 6th street could be south or north of Maple. Is it written anywhere where on 6th?

Company here, bbl...Keep digging everyone. I of all people should be afraid to offend since I was once believed to be Melissa huckaby, lol. I understand now however, that all possibilities need to be explored. I am sure Kara will understand we ask these things to help fine Lindsey.

Absolutely - don't worry about me just do what you guys have to do. - I stand by what I was told early on about where Lindsey's scent was picked up but I will have to confirm direction with Mr. Oakes if I get to see him again as far as the most recent trail that was picked up. He never actually mentioned a scent on Pine or anything like that simply 6th and then he too mentioned and searched the same area past her house that was picked up by the original dogs. If I can talk to him I will try to confirm exactly where the scent led and if it seemed to be a solid trail.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: July 05, 2009, 03:13:23 PM »

Hi My Monkeys

I have been searching all day for ' anything' me brain huts.

Seems like I came in the cage at the right time. I just found the posts on Ms. Lachester online.
She makes many comments on this site. http://www.king5.com/
her posts are within comments of a story written on Lindsey, which evidently I am not able to look at any longer or provide you a link ..they want me to register to look at " all the comments" bastards... Her user name is mlachester

So I have also read the quips back in forth of where Marilyn Lives ... as exact address.
This is the deed info on the address 343 S. 1st Street Mccleary -
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_Parcel/Search/DetailParcel.asp?SrchParcelNo=060501101500&ABSeq=

shows the owners name as:
MAURER GREGORY B & JUDITH K
Address      4 BRECKENRIDGE DR
HOQUIAM, WA 98550

Who knows maybe the house is a rental.
But I did do a google search on the address of 4 Breckenridge Drive, Hoquiam WA
and this is what came up.

http://www.manta.com/company/mm8p6nf
Judith K Maurer Fashion Coordi

4 Breckenridge Dr, Hoquiam, WA 98550-9733

Contact Phone:    (360) 537-9240
URL (web address):    
Business Category:    Ret Women's Clothing in Hoquiam, WA
Industry (SIC):    Women's Clothing Stores
Business Information

This company profile is for the private company Judith K Maurer Fashion Coordi , located in Hoquiam, WA. Judith K Maurer Fashion Coordi's line of business is ret women's clothing.
Company Name:    Judith K Maurer Fashion Coordi
Is This Your Company?
Address:    4 Breckenridge Dr, Hoquiam, WA 98550-9733 (Map)
Location Type:     Single Location
Est. Annual Sales:    $110,000
Est. # of Employees:    2
Est. Empl. at Loc.:    2
Year Started:    2005
State of Incorp:    
SIC #Code:    5621
Contact's Name:    Judith Maurer
Contact's Title:    Principal
NAICS:    Women's Clothing Stores

***** Makes No sense that this address is a retail store ... because if you google map the address - it shows a deep wooded area with nothing around it ..and it is very close to the ocean.

map search
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=yfr&q=4+BRECKENRIDGE+DR+HOQUIAM,+WA+98550&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=ePNQSqv7AozENoCN7O0D&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1
good job!  the only thing i can think is she is selling off her own clothes?? i take ret=retired but not sure...why would she list it as a business??  i have a feeling its only a business on the web

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: July 05, 2009, 03:15:40 PM »

1. 6TH STREET ROUTE - KARA KAMPEN

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #350 on: July 01, 2009, 05:25:22 PM »

For some of the other posters regarding the camera's and Lindsey's route: From a possible witness on the night that Lindsey disappeared she did not take her regular route home. If that is true she would not have had to come through an area where she would have been picked up on those camera's. Instead she would have been headed up 6th street hill into a strictly residential area where there are no businesses which would be consistent with the original trail said to have been picked up by the dogs.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg860401#msg860401

2. 6TH STREET ROUTE - KARA KAMPEN

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1013 on: July 04, 2009, 10:27:20 PM
»

I do want to let you know I just had a visitor that Lindsey's family hired - an independent tracker renowned for helping where others have failed

http://www.k9sardog.com/harryoakes.html

and he says he picked up a scent nearly the same as I was told before. He cut his usual fee and is currently trying to track using his trained dogs. Pray he finds something that the others have missed!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg864394#msg864394

_____

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: July 05, 2009, 03:19:00 PM »

We need to support Kara and Lindsey's family.
The media does get little things wrong, little details. We've all seen it in other cases.
If we go with the facts presented, it appears that she was abducted on her way home in a vehicle.
Why this other crazy woman wants to stick her nose in and cause problems and issues, well it will come out. The police should interview her and take her keyboard away. I am not getting on anyone's crazy train of accusations and nonsense. Does she not realize that a loved little girl is missing from her family, whether the crazy woman likes the family or not ?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1157 on: July 05, 2009, 03:19:38 PM »

Bearly if you are still here could you do me a favor? There are TWO new amber alerts. 6 children total. 4 abducted by gunpoint(he even shot someone CA) and 2 by knifepoint (IL) I made a couple of errors in the thread title. Could you fix them? Thanks In Advance.

Done.  BH
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 03:51:40 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: July 05, 2009, 03:20:34 PM »

something is rotten in the town of McCleary and my thoughts go to the last person to have seen Lindsey....
i don't know if i can help with this considering one of the players is (no matter what the intention) on the board.
sorry Monkeys

i agree with you completely... yes i'm sure there have been cases where the dogs couldnt track a scent for various reasons but it's so rare.  nothing is adding up in this case at all..it's possible that lindsey left in a car from the house she was at.  i know lindsey didnt have a cell phone w/her, but did her friends she was with? have their cell phone records been checked does anyone know?  it's not uncommon for kids to use other people's cell phones for things if they dont have one or if theirs is at home.. the father of lindsey's friend took a polygraph, but did kara take a polygraph? i'm just wondering...

i also dont think its fair to say that lindsey was never abused. how do we know this? there are many victims of abuse whether its sexual or physical abuse who never come forward about the abuse until years later, if ever. i don't think abuse in the home can ever be ruled out.

did her brother really go to juvi recently?  or is this just something she randomly wrote on her myspace that has no truth to it?  what kind of crowd of friends does her brother run with? 

this just isnt adding up to me, especially after seeing the maps and the lack of a scent... how come the only dogs to find the scent were the private bloodhounds and the only one to tell us about the alleged scent  up 6th street came from kara?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: July 05, 2009, 03:27:11 PM »

sorry Monkeys

There were two witnesses who observed Lindsey on Maple near 5th after 9:00 PM walking in the direction of her home on the evening she went missed.

Janet

+++++++

Where is Lindsey Baum? Police, FBI Search for 10-Year-Old
Girl's Mother Frantic After Lindsey Never Made it Home From a Friend's House

June 30, 2009

Scott said that there were a few businesses located just off the street Lindsey would have used to get home, and while the little girl did not appear in any of the videos, police have received clues about who was in the area at the time she disappeared.

Scott said witnesses were able to put Lindsey within a couple of blocks of her house just after 9:30 p.m. The last person reported to have seen her, he said, was a neighbor on her way to work.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7966924&page=2

Focus now on abduction
JACOB JONES | THE DAILY WORLD

Scott said a second person came forward Tuesday with a confirmed sighting of Baum from Friday night in the same area along Maple Street near Fifth Street.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.