March 28, 2024, 02:58:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770275 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: July 05, 2009, 04:56:24 PM »

I don't think she made it home. A stranger abduction. One of opportunity. It happens. Her Mumma's car is not working and Josh who is what ? 12 has a bicycle. He had a some little sissy fight with his sister, that is not unusual at that age.

I am not accusing Lindsey's 12 year old brother but ... in the process of elimination ... I do not believe he sure be given a pass unless ruled out by authorities.

IMO .. Lindsey had issues with Josh that goes beyond sibling rivalry.  IIRC ... she stated in her facebook that she was happy he may be going to "juvie".  Kat ... the "juvie" statement also tells me that Josh must have issues.  I do not think that it is common for 12 year old's to be involved in the "juvie" system.

Also ... Melissa Baum implied that issues between Josh and Lindsey esculated to the physical and ... the "fingernail" statement did bother me.  Considering the argument along with Lindsey's disappearance ... it would be interesting to know if Josh's body checked by authorities for scratches.

Also ... It would be interesting to know whether Josh did return home immediately following the argument with his sister.

Janet

+++++

Missing girl's mother: 'Let her go'
05:25 PM PDT on Thursday, July 2, 2009
By DREW MIKKELSEN / KING 5 News

McCLEARY, Wash. - If a stranger kidnapped 10-year-old Lindsey Baum, her mother says the girl would have put up a fight

“She has very long fingernails,” said Melissa Baum. “Her brother is proof enough of that.”

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070209WAB-mccleary-KS.67b0a9.html

Edit: Fix typo per Janet MB

« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 05:11:06 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: July 05, 2009, 05:03:02 PM »

MODS

Please edit.

I do not think that it is common ...

Thank you.

Janet

YW Done.  MB
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 05:11:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1182 on: July 05, 2009, 05:04:14 PM »

DD and TracyGirl - speaking of the Crazy's out there.
You just reminded me of something that I wanted to post earlier ...

Videos - News - blogs - from the News and or made by others - of Lindsey 
that are of the Case, Missing Info, or Even Memorial type Ones that are all Music etc.. with her missing info ... all of them and any of them ..
All the Videos posted on Youtube, google, aol, Yahoo, - any Videos that allows " Comments"

I have been trying to read all the comments. Because I think that who ever is responsible for Lindsey being missing - is paying attention and reading and viewing and may even Be DUMB Enough to post a comment.

Remember HOW ... Melissa Huckaby had the B*LLS to show up at Sandra's Vigils .. Um that has crossed my mind too.
  for MH

there are several case where the perps get online and talk or comment.  or they write notes to the police or the news, or they interject themself into the investigation "trying to help"  It happens all the time. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1183 on: July 05, 2009, 05:05:46 PM »

I don't think she made it home. A stranger abduction. One of opportunity. It happens. Her Mumma's car is not working and Josh who is what ? 12 has a bicycle. He had a some little sissy fight with his sister, that is not unusual at that age.

I am not accusing Lindsey's 12 year old brother but ... in the process of elimination ... I do not believe he sure be given a pass unless ruled out by authorities.

IMO .. Lindsey had issues with Josh that goes beyond sibling rivalry.  IIRC ... she stated in her facebook that she was happy he may be going to "juvie".  Kat ... the "juvie" statement also tells me that Josh must have issues.  I do think that it is common for 12 year old's to be involved in the "juvie" system.

Also ... Melissa Baum implied that issues between Josh and Lindsey esculated to the physical and ... the "fingernail" statement did bother me.  Considering the argument along with Lindsey's disappearance ... it would be interesting to know if Josh's body checked by authorities for scratches.

Also ... It would be interesting to know whether Josh did return home immediately following the argument with his sister.

Janet

+++++

McCLEARY, Wash. - If a stranger kidnapped 10-year-old Lindsey Baum, her mother says the girl would have put up a fight

“She has very long fingernails,” said Melissa Baum. “Her brother is proof enough of that.”

Also,if whenever Josh arrived home so soon after leaving Lindsey and Kayla,did Melissa ask him"why are you home already?Where is Lindsey and Kayla?"I think right then and there I would have called Kayla's house and found out what is going on,I would have found out if Lindsey was staying the night for sure or if Kayla was staying the night for sure or would Lindsey be walking home alone.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1184 on: July 05, 2009, 05:13:32 PM »

Questions for Kara:

1)Did you volunteer to take a poly test?Yes or no and why not if no.

2)The person who could be a possible witness to Lindsey walking up the hill on 6th street:How reliable is this person?

3)Does Kayla have a cell phone and do you know if Lindsey/Kayla was able to access the internet from thier phones.

4)Do you know where Mullins creek is exactly?Any way you can get a picture of the creek/property?

5)Do you know anything about the Beehive retirement home?Other's are saying on other forums that the Beehive place has a few(at least 4)empty apartments that have not been checked by LE.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: July 05, 2009, 05:18:22 PM »

i'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you... i dont think this is a stranger abduction. 

i do agree with you about josh or the mom being involved i think the odds of josh being involved are slim because you are right, his mode of transportation is a bike...if he was involved or hurt his sister in anyway, something would have been found by now i would think...

again, im really interested in knowing who josh's friends are or who some of the older kids that lindsey knew were...i think the answer to what happen lies there
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1186 on: July 05, 2009, 05:18:41 PM »

Janet the police did make a statement that the family had been ruled out as suspects.

Police have ruled out all family members as suspects.

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: July 05, 2009, 05:19:08 PM »

IMO .. Lindsey had issues with Josh that goes beyond sibling rivalry.  IIRC ... she stated in her facebook that she was happy he may be going to "juvie".  Kat ... the "juvie" statement also tells me that Josh must have issues.  I do think that it is common for 12 year old's to be involved in the "juvie" system.

Janet

+++++

Kat ... I do not think that a "sissy" argument would warrant the intervention of a family friend ... a family friend who sent Josh home.  I somehow believe that Josh must have been very angry and could not be calmed down.

Again ... I am not accusing Josh but considering everything ... I do not think he should be given a automatic pass.

We have to remember ... a missing Lindsey is the focus and ... the hard questions need to be asked.

Janet

+++++++

Where is Lindsey Baum? Police, FBI Search for 10-Year-Old
Girl's Mother Frantic After Lindsey Never Made it Home From a Friend's House
By SARAH NETTER
June 30, 2009

Baum said she last saw her daughter when Lindsey, along with her 12-year-old brother, Josh, headed out to Lindsey's friend's house in hopes she could get permission to spend the night at the Baum's house.

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house. When Lindsey's friend found out she couldn't stay the night, Lindsey headed for home around 9:30 p.m.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

_____

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1188 on: July 05, 2009, 05:20:55 PM »

KarmaRoundup

Beehive Retirement Home - Info - by each address
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_Parcel/index_a1.asp

Go to the link above - if the one below does not work - Link above.
Put in W for street direction and Maple in for street name - and hit the bottom arrow - and the Beehive Retirement home parcels will come up. Click on the parcel highlighted number and you will see photos and who the property is owned by..

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_Parcel/Search/ParcelList.asp?SrchParcelNo=&SrchHouseNo=&SrchStreetDirection=w&SrchStreetName=maple&Submit=Search&SrchLegalDesc=&offset=15

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1189 on: July 05, 2009, 05:21:38 PM »

Here is a site set up on squidoo but it provides links to some of the news stories and articles as well as who's twittering the subject and other stuff. It may be a site to watch comments on as well.

http://www.squidoo.com/find-lindsey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: July 05, 2009, 05:26:49 PM »

Janet the police did make a statement that the family had been ruled out as suspects.

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html

That is good news.  If the two families have been ruled out as suspects ... the investigation can then branch out.

Janet

+++++++

Community remains hopeful
By Rachel Thomson - The Daily World
Sunday, July 5, 2009 1:14 AM PDT

Scott said law enforcement officials will be spending the rest of the weekend continuing to go back over interviews that have already been conducted to see if any would warrant follow-up questions. He said the next steps would be expanding efforts into areas beyond McCleary and into Thurston County by enlisting the help of local citizens.

http://**/articles/2009/07/05/local_news/doc4a5046ad80db5470513203.txt

_____

KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1191 on: July 05, 2009, 05:28:57 PM »

Questions for Kara:

1)Did you volunteer to take a poly test?Yes or no and why not if no.

2)The person who could be a possible witness to Lindsey walking up the hill on 6th street:How reliable is this person?

3)Does Kayla have a cell phone and do you know if Lindsey/Kayla was able to access the internet from thier phones.

4)Do you know where Mullins creek is exactly?Any way you can get a picture of the creek/property?

5)Do you know anything about the Beehive retirement home?Other's are saying on other forums that the Beehive place has a few(at least 4)empty apartments that have not been checked by LE.

1) Yes, I did volunteer to take a poly.

2) I don't know the person who saw Lindsey I've never seen her before and so can not attest to her reliability. She is also the same one who broke up the fight earlier I am told. - There are now claims of a second eye witness - no release here on who that was that says they saw her.

3) Kayla does not have a cell phone and Lindsey did not have internet access on her phone. She had straight text and calling. I believe FBI actually still has her phone.

4) I am still waiting to be shown where Mullins Creek is but once I know I will get a photo of it.

5) I know little more than it is a retirement center. I rarely see anyone outside of it and I had not heard there were vacant rooms not yet searched. I will ask about that and see what I can find out.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: July 05, 2009, 05:29:12 PM »

Here is a site set up on squidoo but it provides links to some of the news stories and articles as well as who's twittering the subject and other stuff. It may be a site to watch comments on as well.

http://www.squidoo.com/find-lindsey

Thank you Kara.

I have found the following site great for up-to-date articles on the Lindsey Baum case.

Janet
Edit/typos MB
+++++

Help Find My Child
Dedicated to helping families find their loved ones

http://www.helpfindmychild.net/lindsey-baum

« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 05:38:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1193 on: July 05, 2009, 05:34:39 PM »

That is good news.  If the two families have been ruled out as suspects ... the investigation can then branch out.

Janet

+++++++

Scott said law enforcement officials will be spending the rest of the weekend continuing to go back over interviews that have already been conducted to see if any would warrant follow-up questions. He said the next steps would be expanding efforts into areas beyond McCleary and into Thurston County by enlisting the help of local citizens.

The statement was made right after talking about Lindsey's dad. So I take that as just her family being cleared. jmo

Smile Did you like the American Fireworks last night?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: July 05, 2009, 05:34:43 PM »

Also,if whenever Josh arrived home so soon after leaving Lindsey and Kayla,did Melissa ask him"why are you home already?Where is Lindsey and Kayla?"I think right then and there I would have called Kayla's house and found out what is going on,I would have found out if Lindsey was staying the night for sure or if Kayla was staying the night for sure or would Lindsey be walking home alone.

I agree Karma.

The lack of communication between Melissa and Kara in regards to 10 year old Lindsey's  comings and goings does trouble me somewhat.

Janet

_____

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1195 on: July 05, 2009, 05:38:28 PM »

"IF" and that is "IF" she really went south on 6th street, and being that is totally out of the way to get home, the only real reason I can think of she might turn down that street is if she were trying to get away from someone and turned off the stree to hide while a car is trying to turn around and follow her etc. 

she might have even made it as far as the jim mullin property before they caught up to her, then got her in the car and was gone.

BUT... if this is the case, why did the lady see her on maple & 3rd? 

someone is lying.  sorry, but someone is, and I am not sure yet who I think is lying, but someone is. 

there has to be scent, the girls walked to kayla's house, that scent would still be there.  yet, kk says originally the dogs picked up scent going south on 6th.  now lindsey's mother has hired another dog handler who KK says tracked he about the same place.  so is this also south on 6th.  if this is true then that lady onmaple & 3rd did not see her. 

if the lady on 3rd did see her then when was she on 6th, and why is there no scent going down maple to 3rd? 

the police have to know something and just not saying so, or they do not know how to follow scent at all.
bumped
I read this post a few times and looked at the map, there would be no reason, to be on 6th, except what you wrote, but if she was real scared that someone was maybe following her, I would think she might knock on a door and ask for help? I realize the cell phone was left at home because it was charging, how many young people ever leave their phone at home?

Or she intended to stop and visit/see someone. . .

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: July 05, 2009, 05:40:10 PM »

Janet

+++++++

The statement was made right after talking about Lindsey's dad. So I take that as just her family being cleared. jmo

Smile Did you like the American Fireworks last night?

pink angel ... thank you for asking.

Hubby and I had a great day delebrating with youngest son's American inlaws but ... decided to head home about 7:00 PM ... prior to fireworks which were not to begin until 10:00 PM.  The closest border crossing to us ... a 20 minutes drive ... closed at 8:00 PM.  The other crossing is an hour's drive.  We made a decision to forego the firewords.

Janet

_____

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: July 05, 2009, 05:44:03 PM »

does anyone else find it strange that the last neighbor to see lindsey walking home was the same one that allegedly broke up the fight between her and her brother?  i guess it could be a coincidence

in regards to the possible second eye witness that has come forward, maybe that person is a child..or someone suspicious so LE is keeping it close to their belt

kara-you said you did volunteer to take a poly, i know this is prob a stupid question but did you actually take the poly or just volunteer to take it, and if you did take it did u pass?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: July 05, 2009, 05:45:01 PM »

Thank you MuffyBee.

I have been sitting here the entire day with a rotten cold which I caught from hubby.  My head is in a fog so ... the typos are numerous.

I made a decision to ignore the errors if the drift is understood or ... a full time Mod would be where it was at.

Janet

Edit/typo MB
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 06:20:26 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1199 on: July 05, 2009, 05:53:54 PM »

does anyone else find it strange that the last neighbor to see lindsey walking home was the same one that allegedly broke up the fight between her and her brother?  i guess it could be a coincidence

in regards to the possible second eye witness that has come forward, maybe that person is a child..or someone suspicious so LE is keeping it close to their belt

kara-you said you did volunteer to take a poly, i know this is prob a stupid question but did you actually take the poly or just volunteer to take it, and if you did take it did u pass?

They could have been walking by why she was out in her yard doing something and then passed Lindsey later on her way to work. I can see it happening. ::shrugs::

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.