March 28, 2024, 09:58:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770351 times)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1220 on: July 05, 2009, 07:10:29 PM »

Would it be off base to look into any adult that maybe spent time with just her brother as well?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!  Sorry for yelling.   Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: July 05, 2009, 07:11:22 PM »

I don't think she made it home. A stranger abduction. One of opportunity. It happens. Her Mumma's car is not working and Josh who is what ? 12 has a bicycle. He had a some little sissy fight with his sister, that is not unusual at that age.

I am not accusing Lindsey's 12 year old brother but ... in the process of elimination ... I do not believe he sure be given a pass unless ruled out by authorities.

IMO .. Lindsey had issues with Josh that goes beyond sibling rivalry.  IIRC ... she stated in her facebook that she was happy he may be going to "juvie".  Kat ... the "juvie" statement also tells me that Josh must have issues.  I do think that it is common for 12 year old's to be involved in the "juvie" system.

Also ... Melissa Baum implied that issues between Josh and Lindsey esculated to the physical and ... the "fingernail" statement did bother me.  Considering the argument along with Lindsey's disappearance ... it would be interesting to know if Josh's body checked by authorities for scratches.

Also ... It would be interesting to know whether Josh did return home immediately following the argument with his sister.

Then there are the internet comments from a former residence of McCleary who had contact with Lindsey.

Janet

+++++

Missing girl's mother: 'Let her go'
05:25 PM PDT on Thursday, July 2, 2009
By DREW MIKKELSEN / KING 5 News

McCLEARY, Wash. - If a stranger kidnapped 10-year-old Lindsey Baum, her mother says the girl would have put up a fight

“She has very long fingernails,” said Melissa Baum. “Her brother is proof enough of that.”

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070209WAB-mccleary-KS.67b0a9.html

Kat ... I do not think that a "sissy" argument would warrant the intervention of a family friend ... a family friend who sent Josh home.  I somehow believe that Josh must have been very angry and could not be calmed down.

Again ... I am not accusing Josh but considering everything ... I do not think he should be given a automatic pass.

We have to remember ... a missing Lindsey is the focus and ... the hard questions need to be asked.

Janet

+++++++

Where is Lindsey Baum? Police, FBI Search for 10-Year-Old
Girl's Mother Frantic After Lindsey Never Made it Home From a Friend's House
By SARAH NETTER
June 30, 2009

Baum said she last saw her daughter when Lindsey, along with her 12-year-old brother, Josh, headed out to Lindsey's friend's house in hopes she could get permission to spend the night at the Baum's house.

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house. When Lindsey's friend found out she couldn't stay the night, Lindsey headed for home around 9:30 p.m.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

If it were just one concern ... I know I could shake this hinky feeling but ... it is everything considered that causes me to hope that Lindsey's brother was not disregarded by authorities  in the process of elimination.

Janet

++++++

Northern Rose
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #633 on: July 03, 2009, 04:17:15 AM »

mlachester 1 day ago wrote:

To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg862715#msg862715

Northern Rose
« Reply #319 on: July 01, 2009, 03:00:54 PM »

mlachester 2 hours ago wrote
:

NN1, AND SUMITHRYO, I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg860186#msg860186

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: July 05, 2009, 07:12:50 PM »

DD and TracyGirl - speaking of the Crazy's out there.
You just reminded me of something that I wanted to post earlier ...

Videos - News - blogs - from the News and or made by others - of Lindsey 
that are of the Case, Missing Info, or Even Memorial type Ones that are all Music etc.. with her missing info ... all of them and any of them ..
All the Videos posted on Youtube, google, aol, Yahoo, - any Videos that allows " Comments"

I have been trying to read all the comments. Because I think that who ever is responsible for Lindsey being missing - is paying attention and reading and viewing and may even Be DUMB Enough to post a comment.

Remember HOW ... Melissa Huckaby had the B*LLS to show up at Sandra's Vigils .. Um that has crossed my mind too.
  for MH
i'm right beside ya'

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1223 on: July 05, 2009, 07:14:17 PM »

does anyone else find it strange that the last neighbor to see lindsey walking home was the same one that allegedly broke up the fight between her and her brother?  i guess it could be a coincidence

in regards to the possible second eye witness that has come forward, maybe that person is a child..or someone suspicious so LE is keeping it close to their belt

kara-you said you did volunteer to take a poly, i know this is prob a stupid question but did you actually take the poly or just volunteer to take it, and if you did take it did u pass?

No its not a stupid question. I have not been asked to go in and take one yet. That may have more to do with the fact that I don't drive or own a vehicle or the fact that I believe they checked the time via my computer on articles that I was writing and submitting at that time. It is still in the air though and they can come in at anytime and have me come in and take one.

Now don't quote me on this because i am not 100% certain but I believe the eye witness who also broke up the fight works at the Beehive and that was where she was headed when she says she saw Lindsey.
I thought I read that the witness who saw Lindsey on Maple st. between 5th and 6th streets was a county worker who worked in the same county as McCleary but not in McCleary?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: July 05, 2009, 07:17:33 PM »

does anyone else find it strange that the last neighbor to see lindsey walking home was the same one that allegedly broke up the fight between her and her brother?  i guess it could be a coincidence

in regards to the possible second eye witness that has come forward, maybe that person is a child..or someone suspicious so LE is keeping it close to their belt

kara-you said you did volunteer to take a poly, i know this is prob a stupid question but did you actually take the poly or just volunteer to take it, and if you did take it did u pass?

No its not a stupid question. I have not been asked to go in and take one yet. That may have more to do with the fact that I don't drive or own a vehicle or the fact that I believe they checked the time via my computer on articles that I was writing and submitting at that time. It is still in the air though and they can come in at anytime and have me come in and take one.

Now don't quote me on this because i am not 100% certain but I believe the eye witness who also broke up the fight works at the Beehive and that was where she was headed when she says she saw Lindsey.
I thought I read that the witness who saw Lindsey on Maple st. between 5th and 6th streets was a county worker who worked in the same county as McCleary but not in McCleary?

That is what I read too Karma.

I will attempt to locate the article.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1225 on: July 05, 2009, 07:21:36 PM »

Would it be off base to look into any adult that maybe spent time with just her brother as well?
IMO all adults and teens that have been around anyone in the family in McCleary,should be looked at.That includes friends of friends and family.

Karma Is Coming

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1226 on: July 05, 2009, 07:22:16 PM »

mlachester - if she knows more than LE than she needs to be talked to. She ought to STFU, if you ask me. Smile
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 08:21:32 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1227 on: July 05, 2009, 07:22:59 PM »

ought.   damn eight fingers.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: July 05, 2009, 07:26:20 PM »

Karak
do you know what problems Lindsey had with the school?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1229 on: July 05, 2009, 07:27:41 PM »

IMO all adults and teens that have been around anyone in the family in McCleary,should be looked at.That includes friends of friends and family.
I agree.
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1230 on: July 05, 2009, 07:27:51 PM »

I am a bit confused now as to where the eye witness says she saw Lindsey. I would strongly suggest if my information is the only one throwing the witness accounts off base then I would ignore what I said. I did not see Lindsey after she left so I could not accurately attest to which direction she headed. I had thought that the witness originally stated going up 6th but I have not been able to find where I read that so maybe I did not. That is why it seemed to add up with what I was told early on about the tracking dogs... This is my major gray area so I should probably refrain from speculating since now I seem to be the one adding a "rumored" account.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1231 on: July 05, 2009, 07:29:21 PM »

That is what I read too Karma.

I will attempt to locate the article.

Janet
Thanks Janet

Karma Is Coming

KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1232 on: July 05, 2009, 07:31:42 PM »

Karak
do you know what problems Lindsey had with the school?

I don't. Unfortunately I was not aware that she missed as many days as she had or that she was having any major issues in school. She never brought it up to me except when she told me that she might be getting held back but she made it seem as if it was sick days and that sort of thing.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1233 on: July 05, 2009, 07:32:34 PM »

Kara,sorry to sound like LE here but do you know if Josh had problems enough to warrant going to juvie?

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: July 05, 2009, 07:32:44 PM »

mlachester - if she knows more than LE than she needs to be talked to. She out to STFU, if you ask me. Smile

pink angel

I do not have a clue what STFU stands for and ... I am afraid to ask.

Nevertheless ... I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

Unless proven otherwise ... I somehow believe this person is on the up and up.  mlachester does not attempt to hide her identification and ... her words could easily be refuted as the police are involved in the incidences.

Either the truth is being revealed or ... this gal is really out to lunch.

Janet

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1235 on: July 05, 2009, 07:42:46 PM »

Info on the Beehive:

http://www.acaringplace.net/brc.html

Nestled in the small, family town of McCleary, WA The Beehive offers the simplicity of country life with all the services you need.

From independent and assisted living to our secure, memory care environment, our knowledgeable staff focus on individualized care served up in a loving, comfortable environment.

When living at home is no longer an option, come home to the Beehive in McCleary.
•  Private apartments with weekly housekeeping
•  Professional, caring staff available 24 hours
•  3 nutritious meals served daily
•  Coordination of health services/medications
•  Individualized service plans
•  Regular activities for all care areas
•  Scheduled bus transportation
•  Safe, secure memory care with walking area
•  Nurse call in each assisted living apartment

Independent Living $1,200 $1,600
Assisted Living Level 1 Level 7
Studio $2,350 $3,995
Memory Care $3,190 $4,590
(prices subject to change)

Karma Is Coming

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: July 05, 2009, 07:43:32 PM »

i also wouldn't be quick to disregard the comments from mlanchaster...what i would want to know is, why was lindsay calling 911 from her home? what was the relationship there?  the backstory she gives about calling cps and them doing nothing is something that i think could be accurate..

i can understand the frustration with cps b/c i unfortunately used to work for CPS and i know that it can take a lot for them to remove a child or place a child w/family members in kinship care, and usually sibling fighting doesn't rise to the level of removal from a home unless it can be documented that it's occuring and is placing the child at imminent risk (unfortunate but thats how the system works)...because of this, so many abused and neglected children fall through the cracks, and by the time a serious physical injury or death occurs...it's too late.

either way, if le is saying they cleared all family members of any wrong doing then i guess we are just pulling our hair out trying to decide if mlanchester is credible or not..
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1237 on: July 05, 2009, 07:45:32 PM »

mlachester - if she knows more than LE than she needs to be talked to. She out to STFU, if you ask me. Smile

pink angel

I do not have a clue what STFU stands for and ... I am afraid to ask.

Nevertheless ... I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

Unless proven otherwise ... I somehow believe this person is on the up and up.  mlachester does not attempt to hide her identification and ... her words could easily be refuted as the police are involved in the incidences.

Either the truth is being revealed or ... this gal is really out to lunch.

Janet

Shut the ya know up. ::giggles::

I don't mean she shouldn't tell all she knows to LE and the FBI (she ABSOLUTELY SHOULD!) but spouting out stuff like that and arguing with people in a comment section of a news article does nothing to help find Lindsey. All it does it put further suspicion on a 12 year old boy who may very well have nothing to do with Lindsey being missing. If LE is aware of all her information, then let LE handle what should be put out there to the public about a 12 year old boy.

jmo

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: July 05, 2009, 07:46:21 PM »

I don't think she made it home. A stranger abduction. One of opportunity. It happens. Her Mumma's car is not working and Josh who is what ? 12 has a bicycle. He had a some little sissy fight with his sister, that is not unusual at that age.

I am not accusing Lindsey's 12 year old brother but ... in the process of elimination ... I do not believe he sure be given a pass unless ruled out by authorities.

IMO .. Lindsey had issues with Josh that goes beyond sibling rivalry.  IIRC ... she stated in her facebook that she was happy he may be going to "juvie".  Kat ... the "juvie" statement also tells me that Josh must have issues.  I do think that it is common for 12 year old's to be involved in the "juvie" system.

Also ... Melissa Baum implied that issues between Josh and Lindsey esculated to the physical and ... the "fingernail" statement did bother me.  Considering the argument along with Lindsey's disappearance ... it would be interesting to know if Josh's body checked by authorities for scratches.

Also ... It would be interesting to know whether Josh did return home immediately following the argument with his sister.

Then there are the internet comments from a former residence of McCleary who had contact with Lindsey.

Janet

+++++

Missing girl's mother: 'Let her go'
05:25 PM PDT on Thursday, July 2, 2009
By DREW MIKKELSEN / KING 5 News

McCLEARY, Wash. - If a stranger kidnapped 10-year-old Lindsey Baum, her mother says the girl would have put up a fight

“She has very long fingernails,” said Melissa Baum. “Her brother is proof enough of that.”

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070209WAB-mccleary-KS.67b0a9.html

Kat ... I do not think that a "sissy" argument would warrant the intervention of a family friend ... a family friend who sent Josh home.  I somehow believe that Josh must have been very angry and could not be calmed down.

Again ... I am not accusing Josh but considering everything ... I do not think he should be given a automatic pass.

We have to remember ... a missing Lindsey is the focus and ... the hard questions need to be asked.

Janet

+++++++

Where is Lindsey Baum? Police, FBI Search for 10-Year-Old
Girl's Mother Frantic After Lindsey Never Made it Home From a Friend's House
By SARAH NETTER
June 30, 2009

Baum said she last saw her daughter when Lindsey, along with her 12-year-old brother, Josh, headed out to Lindsey's friend's house in hopes she could get permission to spend the night at the Baum's house.

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house. When Lindsey's friend found out she couldn't stay the night, Lindsey headed for home around 9:30 p.m.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

If it were just one concern ... I know I could shake this hinky feeling but ... it is everything considered that causes me to hope that Lindsey's brother was not disregarded by authorities  in the process of elimination.

Janet

++++++

Northern Rose
« Reply #633 on: July 03, 2009, 04:17:15 AM »

mlachester 1 day ago wrote:

To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg862715#msg862715

Northern Rose
« Reply #319 on: July 01, 2009, 03:00:54 PM »

mlachester 2 hours ago wrote
:

NN1, AND SUMITHRYO, I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg860186#msg860186

LINDSEY BRAUM - MYSPACE

http://www.myspace.com/477760045

TWILIGHT FREAK is happy that her brother is going to juvi tomorrow.Mood: happ at 14:10 17 Jun view more

Lindsey Baum is happy that her brother is going to juvie tomorrow.
Mood: Happ at 14:10 17 June

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1239 on: July 05, 2009, 07:52:10 PM »

Why would Lindsey write something like that, about her brother going to juvie, when it sure looks like he didn't? Maybe wishful thinking on her part? I know brothers and sisters fight, but how did these two get along? Something tells me there is more going on here between Lindsey and her brother. And I hope the police know about the older friend of Lindsey's brother, I think that is really important 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.