March 28, 2024, 04:19:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770413 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1240 on: July 05, 2009, 07:54:42 PM »

Info on the Beehive:

http://www.acaringplace.net/brc.html

Nestled in the small, family town of McCleary, WA The Beehive offers the simplicity of country life with all the services you need.

From independent and assisted living to our secure, memory care environment, our knowledgeable staff focus on individualized care served up in a loving, comfortable environment.

When living at home is no longer an option, come home to the Beehive in McCleary.
•  Private apartments with weekly housekeeping
•  Professional, caring staff available 24 hours
•  3 nutritious meals served daily
•  Coordination of health services/medications
•  Individualized service plans
•  Regular activities for all care areas
•  Scheduled bus transportation
•  Safe, secure memory care with walking area
•  Nurse call in each assisted living apartment

Independent Living $1,200 $1,600
Assisted Living Level 1 Level 7
Studio $2,350 $3,995
Memory Care $3,190 $4,590
(prices subject to change)

I don't think she made it home. A stranger abduction. One of opportunity. It happens. Her Mumma's car is not working and Josh who is what ? 12 has a bicycle. He had a some little sissy fight with his sister, that is not unusual at that age.

I am not accusing Lindsey's 12 year old brother but ... in the process of elimination ... I do not believe he sure be given a pass unless ruled out by authorities.

IMO .. Lindsey had issues with Josh that goes beyond sibling rivalry.  IIRC ... she stated in her facebook that she was happy he may be going to "juvie".  Kat ... the "juvie" statement also tells me that Josh must have issues.  I do think that it is common for 12 year old's to be involved in the "juvie" system.

Also ... Melissa Baum implied that issues between Josh and Lindsey esculated to the physical and ... the "fingernail" statement did bother me.  Considering the argument along with Lindsey's disappearance ... it would be interesting to know if Josh's body checked by authorities for scratches.

Also ... It would be interesting to know whether Josh did return home immediately following the argument with his sister.

Then there are the internet comments from a former residence of McCleary who had contact with Lindsey.

Janet

+++++

Missing girl's mother: 'Let her go'
05:25 PM PDT on Thursday, July 2, 2009
By DREW MIKKELSEN / KING 5 News

McCLEARY, Wash. - If a stranger kidnapped 10-year-old Lindsey Baum, her mother says the girl would have put up a fight

“She has very long fingernails,” said Melissa Baum. “Her brother is proof enough of that.”

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070209WAB-mccleary-KS.67b0a9.html

Kat ... I do not think that a "sissy" argument would warrant the intervention of a family friend ... a family friend who sent Josh home.  I somehow believe that Josh must have been very angry and could not be calmed down.

Again ... I am not accusing Josh but considering everything ... I do not think he should be given a automatic pass.

We have to remember ... a missing Lindsey is the focus and ... the hard questions need to be asked.

Janet

+++++++

Where is Lindsey Baum? Police, FBI Search for 10-Year-Old
Girl's Mother Frantic After Lindsey Never Made it Home From a Friend's House
By SARAH NETTER
June 30, 2009

Baum said she last saw her daughter when Lindsey, along with her 12-year-old brother, Josh, headed out to Lindsey's friend's house in hopes she could get permission to spend the night at the Baum's house.

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house. When Lindsey's friend found out she couldn't stay the night, Lindsey headed for home around 9:30 p.m.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

If it were just one concern ... I know I could shake this hinky feeling but ... it is everything considered that causes me to hope that Lindsey's brother was not disregarded by authorities  in the process of elimination.

Janet

++++++

Northern Rose
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #633 on: July 03, 2009, 04:17:15 AM »

mlachester 1 day ago wrote:

To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg862715#msg862715

Northern Rose
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #319 on: July 01, 2009, 03:00:54 PM »

mlachester 2 hours ago wrote
:

NN1, AND SUMITHRYO, I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg860186#msg860186

LINDSEY BRAUM - MYSPACE

http://www.myspace.com/477760045

TWILIGHT FREAK is happy that her brother is going to juvi tomorrow.Mood: happ at 14:10 17 Jun view more

Lindsey Baum is happy that her brother is going to juvie tomorrow.
Mood: Happ at 14:10 17 June

Doesn't mean he went to juvie. Could have meant he had a court date and she "assumed or hoped" he would be sent to juvie.

If he and his sister got into a fight and police were called, they could have arrested him for domestic violence or something to that affect. Which would result in him having to go to court.

They take you to juvie when you are sentenced by a judge. They don't make an appointment and say "Please show up on the 18th".

Ya know what I mean? LOL

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1241 on: July 05, 2009, 07:56:04 PM »

I don't know if he ever actually went to juvie.  All I know for sure is he gets picked on a lot (my kids have participated verbally and been in trouble for this as well) by kids trying to get a reaction - spitting, name calling etc. - To my knowledge that is where most of his trouble has been with little fights amongst kids and complaints from them or their parents.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: July 05, 2009, 08:06:54 PM »

I don't know if he ever actually went to juvie.  All I know for sure is he gets picked on a lot (my kids have participated verbally and been in trouble for this as well) by kids trying to get a reaction - spitting, name calling etc. - To my knowledge that is where most of his trouble has been with little fights amongst kids and complaints from them or their parents.

kara-do you know who this older friend of his is that was mentioned in a previous post?  i'm thinking maybe that child was picked on and everything as well, maybe the older child snapped and took it out on lindsey...sorry i know i should prob stop with this theory of it being a teenage boy that took lindsey but i can't get it out of my mind...ughh...  im praying for you, your family, and lindsey's family
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1243 on: July 05, 2009, 08:09:35 PM »

Oooh, that's interesting.  I had not heard that before.  That is definitely something I'd let law enforcement know.  What's the story on his older friend?  How much older is he?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1244 on: July 05, 2009, 08:16:49 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys

Before I leave here is a stange article coming out of Elma,WA.In the article it mentions a father's name of Erik Johanson(believe DD was looking for info on him)The perps name is in the link within the article.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_030109WAB-drill-team-peeper-SW.1780b647.html

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: July 05, 2009, 08:20:41 PM »

mlachester - if she knows more than LE than she needs to be talked to. She out to STFU, if you ask me. Smile

This person just does not pass the smell test, imo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1246 on: July 05, 2009, 08:23:14 PM »

Oooh, that's interesting.  I had not heard that before.  That is definitely something I'd let law enforcement know.  What's the story on his older friend?  How much older is he?

Josh does not have any regular friends that I am aware of but I will ask around but I know Wayne Watne tries to help out there by taking him fishing and there may be other adults and such that have stepped in to provide friendship as well. Most of the time that I see Josh he is hanging out with Lindsey and my 10 and 11 yr old. I really wanted to add just so you know that Josh has been to my home several times with Lindsey or coming over to see if the kids were here playing and I've personally never had an issue with him and he was always very polite and respectful.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: July 05, 2009, 08:32:11 PM »

KaraK  What about the nursing home, are there people there who do shift work and may have been out having a smoke?

I asked about the dollar store.  She was familiar with running the front at her family's store.  Was she that comfortable in the $5 store she was in the night before?  Is there someone who frequents or works at that store who is friendly with Lindsey (an older teen or strange adult) that may ask for her when she isn't there? 

I do not think she ran away.  She would not leave her dog, she had her cell phone charging, and she was looking forward to Michaela staying over the following night.

bump

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: July 05, 2009, 08:37:32 PM »

Josh does not have any regular friends that I am aware of but I will ask around but I know Wayne Watne tries to help out there by taking him fishing and there may be other adults and such that have stepped in to provide friendship as well. Most of the time that I see Josh he is hanging out with Lindsey and my 10 and 11 yr old. I really wanted to add just so you know that Josh has been to my home several times with Lindsey or coming over to see if the kids were here playing and I've personally never had an issue with him and he was always very polite and respectful.

What do  you know about him?

I believe in miracles!
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1249 on: July 05, 2009, 08:39:20 PM »

Is he bullied?  And did he ever perceive Lindsey or your daughter as "bullies?"  I don't mean physical bullies.  I mean mental bullies.  Now, I'm not suggesting that he did something to Lindsey. Personally, I don't think a 12 year old has the capacity to pull off what, so far, has been the perfect crime in that Lindsey seemingly disappeared without a trace and we're going on 8 or 9 days.  I can't imagine a 12 year old boy would not experience some emotional turmoil or "personality" change if he was involved in his sister's disappearance.  But you never know.

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: July 05, 2009, 08:45:03 PM »

so wayne watne, if i'm correct works for the Evergreen Christian community in olympia and is a minister? or works in some capacity with the church/community, do you know any more details about his relationship with lindsey or her brother?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: July 05, 2009, 08:45:06 PM »

Doesn't mean he went to juvie. Could have meant he had a court date and she "assumed or hoped" he would be sent to juvie.

If he and his sister got into a fight and police were called, they could have arrested him for domestic violence or something to that affect. Which would result in him having to go to court.

They take you to juvie when you are sentenced by a judge. They don't make an appointment and say "Please show up on the 18th".

Ya know what I mean? LOL

pink angel

Nevertheless ... whether he went to "juvie" or not does imply that this young man has some issues.

Then when you take everything else that has been discussed on this thread in the last few pages ... a uncomfortable pattern emerges.

As I said before ... in the process of elimination ... I hope that LE did not disregard Josh as a person of interest and did not interrogated him prior to being ruled out.

Josh and Lindsay had an argument less than an hour prior to when the witnesses observed Lindsey between 5th and 6th Street ... walking toward their home.  I contend the argument was heated if the neighbour/friend felt compelled to send Josh home.

Either "something bad happened" to Lindsey within two blocks of her home or ... "something bad happened" to Lindsey when she returned home.  IMO.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: July 05, 2009, 08:50:42 PM »

i also found info stating he works for the state county or government in some type of biological or environmental science, unless he is a different wayne watne but the name doesnt seem that common...

could this be the county worker that says they saw the child, or has that pretty much been confirmed that that was the woman who was going to work at the beehive?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1253 on: July 05, 2009, 08:55:05 PM »

Ya know what I mean? LOL

pink angel

Nevertheless ... whether he went to "juvie" or not does imply that this young man has some issues.

Then when you take everything else that has been discussed on this thread in the last few pages ... a uncomfortable pattern emerges.

As I said before ... in the process of elimination ... I hope that LE did not disregard Josh as a person of interest and did not interrogated him prior to being ruled out.

Josh and Lindsay had an argument less than an hour prior to when the witnesses observed Lindsey between 5th and 6th Street ... walking toward their home.  I contend the argument was heated if the neighbour/friend felt compelled to send Josh home.

Either "something bad happened" to Lindsey within two blocks of her home or ... "something bad happened" to Lindsey when she returned home.  IMO.

Janet

I'm in agreement with you Janet, and if Josh perhaps has anger management issues, I do hope this has all been checked.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: July 05, 2009, 08:57:05 PM »

So here again is this Wayne Watne person again. So he did have contact with the family. He could be innocently being kind to the boy, I would have no idea, I hope he has been interviewed by LE.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1255 on: July 05, 2009, 09:01:00 PM »

Ya know what I mean? LOL

pink angel

Janet

I'm in agreement with you Janet, and if Josh perhaps has anger management issues, I do hope this has all been checked.
JSM is really behind in this thread, but how big is the brother? Is he a tiny 12 yo or big for his age? Just reading from the beginning the mom saying something about Lindsey's fingernails and her brother paying the price for them just set my hinky meter off. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: July 05, 2009, 09:06:36 PM »

So here again is this Wayne Watne person again. So he did have contact with the family. He could be innocently being kind to the boy, I would have no idea, I hope he has been interviewed by LE.

yes, i felt bad even googling him to see if there was any info on him but if he did have contact with the boy and family he should be talked to by LE to see if theres anything he knows that could help the investigation...maybe the brother disclosed things to him that were going on with bullying, or things at home, or with lindsey that could be helpful to finding lindsey...
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1257 on: July 05, 2009, 09:06:37 PM »

Ya know what I mean? LOL

pink angel

Janet

I don't disagree with you Janet. I was simply responding to a comment. Jeez.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: July 05, 2009, 09:08:57 PM »

yes, i felt bad even googling him to see if there was any info on him but if he did have contact with the boy and family he should be talked to by LE to see if theres anything he knows that could help the investigation...maybe the brother disclosed things to him that were going on with bullying, or things at home, or with lindsey that could be helpful to finding lindsey...
I agree.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: July 05, 2009, 09:09:11 PM »

WATNE, WAYNE S (Age 46)

Associated names:

WATNE,  W
  MOUNT VERNON, WA
KEYPORT, WA
CORVALLIS, OR
PORT ANGELES, WA
CORBETT, OR
MOSES LAKE, WA
PORTLAND, OR
LEBANON, OR

Possible Relatives:

WATNE, MECHELLE LEWIS (Age 41)
WATNE, BRIAN KENNETH (Age 42)
WEIDEMAN, SANDRA L (Age 40)
INGERSOLL, STACIE ANN (Age 35)

I have a wayne watne married to a stacie, and I have one married to a sandra.  maybe these are both of his wives?  not sure yet. 

let me see what I can find

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.