March 28, 2024, 05:22:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770310 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: July 05, 2009, 10:55:21 PM »

Janet - this bothers me.  That's why I'm wondering about search dogs or cadaver dogs (hate to think that way).  The search dogs/bloodhounds are looking for a living being.  I want Lindsey to be living, I just don't understand why they couldn't track her from her friends house.  Unless of course, she was kidnapped practically from in front of the friends house.

The dogs should have been able to pick up the scent she left either coming to the the Kampens or leaving.

Nevertheless ... witnesses observed Lindsey on Maple between 5th and 6th around 9:30 PM on the night she went missing.  This would fit in the timeline in regards to when Kara Kampen claims Lindsey left her residence at 9:15 PM.  The implication is that "something bad happen" to Lindsey within two blocks of her home or ... "something bad happened" when she got home.  IMO.

Janet

+++++++

Where is Lindsey Baum? Police, FBI Search for 10-Year-Old
Girl's Mother Frantic After Lindsey Never Made it Home From a Friend's House

June 30, 2009

Scott said that there were a few businesses located just off the street Lindsey would have used to get home, and while the little girl did not appear in any of the videos, police have received clues about who was in the area at the time she disappeared.

Scott said witnesses were able to put Lindsey within a couple of blocks of her house just after 9:30 p.m. The last person reported to have seen her, he said, was a neighbor on her way to work.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7966924&page=2

Focus now on abduction
BY JACOB JONES The Daily World
Thursday, July 2, 2009 12:25 PM PDT
JACOB JONES | THE DAILY WORLD

Scott said a second person came forward Tuesday with a confirmed sighting of Baum from Friday night in the same area along Maple Street near Fifth Street.

http://**/articles/2009/07/02/local_news/doc4a4cf43c1b1dd881132403.txt

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1301 on: July 05, 2009, 10:59:49 PM »

Ms Janet - Nanners

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: July 05, 2009, 11:00:43 PM »

i'm sure the police have all of the records nescessary and access to the cps records if there are any, they would also have transcripts of the 911 tapes...it is also not their responsibility to go into detail with the lanchester woman about what may have come out of a cps investigation.. due to confidentiality laws.  however, i can understand ms lanchesters frustration at the way the alleged 911 call from her home was handled if she truly believed that lindsey was in danger going home but was sent home anyway by cps or the police...it can be very frustrating. 

again, i think the behaviors that have been discussed regarding lindsey's brother are disturbing but i agree with jessstar that it would be near impossible for him to have pulled off this crime ( i am assuming she was abducted and didnt run away) all by himself and not leave any evidence, or spill the beans yet...i just don't see that happening...im wondering what time he came home that night.  and if his whereabouts from when the fight with the bike occured, to when lindsey was reported missing can be accounted for.  i'm still wondering if there is a male closer to his age that he may have a relationship with that could be capable of pulling off this crime ...

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: July 05, 2009, 11:03:43 PM »

Her brother either didn't get sent to juvie and she just thought he might be going or he went and didn't have to stay long.

Her brother is not currently in juvie and wasn't at the time of her going missing.
i don't know either way...it's her 'myspace'

Yes it her myspace. I don't understand your point. Sorry. Smile
bump

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: July 05, 2009, 11:05:44 PM »

Ms Janet - Nanners

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: July 05, 2009, 11:07:00 PM »

I haven't had a chance to follow this case closely and was wondering something.  Did they have tracking or cadaver dogs searching for Lindsey?  Did they start out from Lindsey's friends home and walk the different possible routes? 
the dogs found 'nothing' and for some that is an ok answer.....

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: July 05, 2009, 11:09:50 PM »

It's a very small town.  Everyone has said she was likely abducted by someone she trusted/knew.  At this point I think everyone in this very small town, plus where the Dollar Store is are open to scruiteny.

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: July 05, 2009, 11:12:28 PM »

the dogs not finding anything is very strange, unless we believe what kara is saying that the scent was tracked up 6th street
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1308 on: July 05, 2009, 11:13:54 PM »

i'm sure the police have all of the records nescessary and access to the cps records if there are any, they would also have transcripts of the 911 tapes...it is also not their responsibility to go into detail with the lanchester woman about what may have come out of a cps investigation.. due to confidentiality laws.  however, i can understand ms lanchesters frustration at the way the alleged 911 call from her home was handled if she truly believed that lindsey was in danger going home but was sent home anyway by cps or the police...it can be very frustrating. 

again, i think the behaviors that have been discussed regarding lindsey's brother are disturbing but i agree with jessstar that it would be near impossible for him to have pulled off this crime ( i am assuming she was abducted and didnt run away) all by himself and not leave any evidence, or spill the beans yet...i just don't see that happening...im wondering what time he came home that night.  and if his whereabouts from when the fight with the bike occured, to when lindsey was reported missing can be accounted for.  i'm still wondering if there is a male closer to his age that he may have a relationship with that could be capable of pulling off this crime ...
Hello Sunshine12 
I don't think we have met yet ... Welcome
So many things to think about and try to figure out isnt there. Its enough to drive one silly ..I think that someone is not owning up and who that is .. I am not saying bec I am not truly sure. Its like adding 2+2 over and over again and coming up with 7 ..
Someone is not being truthful ( does that surprise me or anyone ) I don't think so.
There is too much inconsistency within the time line.. mixed in with rumors and etc.
But I have been paying attention to your posts and you have great incite
I enjoy your posts 
We have had some really heartbreaking events this year .. and We have as well been blessed with some awesome " relentless in a the best way" New Monkeys ..
TracyGirl, Double Decker, JessStar and now You .. ( if I missed any new Monkeys - I am sorry - I am tired)

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1309 on: July 05, 2009, 11:15:22 PM »

I thought of you and felt that you of all Monkeys - with your magic _could try to make some sense out of  what you just read.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: July 05, 2009, 11:17:12 PM »

the dogs not finding anything is very strange, unless we believe what kara is saying that the scent was tracked up 6th street

There is nothing official regarding Lindsey being on 6th Street.  When witnesses observed Lindsey walking on Maple towards home she had already passed 6th Street.

Nevertheless ... Lindsey did not fly to 6th Street from the Kampen residence.  Why the dogs did not pick up a scent does not make sense.

Janet 

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: July 05, 2009, 11:19:09 PM »

BTW it is posted on that woman's myspace she is a Phlebotmist. so it would make sense she worked at a hospital or that other place spoken about earlier.

Has anyone found anything which we on Scared monkeys have said anything about her step son, her son who is Lindsey's age? She states in her blog directly to us on Scared Monkeys. I don't recall reading anything.

Sunday, July 05, 2009 
 Lindsey
Ok so lets clear up the BS. I have been reading some crap online that people have to say. For one under a pic of me and my husband it say he has stood by me threw it all! Someone wanted to know if it was bad stuff. Well When married as long as we have been there are all kinds of bumps in the road. But what i an talking about was when I was injured and could not work. I became upset with myself and felt usless. But he pulled me threw that as I recovred. He supported me while I went back to school and learned a new skill. Now lets talk about my court record! I had to go to court because my dogs were barking and one day one got out. Oh My goodness I had to pay a 50 dollar fine because my dog got out and was running. If anyone wants too know something. Here I am ask. I am the most upfront person there is. Send me an e-mail on here. I don't get on here everyday but I do enough I will get back to you in a day or so. As far as the abuse Lindsey went threw the MPD knows the FBI also knows. They have the reports I help Lindsey file. But people lets face it she never went anywhere without he Cell. Did she have it at her friends house she left the night she dissapered? Because its at her home now "well maybe in evidence". Let all get back to the real picture here. Let keep praying nothing did happen to her at home and pray she will make back safe and alive. Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS. They replied with I am sure we have all those records.  So they know what is going on. And for all you on scared monkeys pulling up my step son law record and names of people you think may be my realitives that should have nothing to do with finding lindsey. And yes I have a son around her age who is her friend. But he is none of your concern that also will not help find lindsey. And yes he talked to the FBI also. People need to leave him alone he's a child. http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&LanguageCountry=en_US&searchLang=en_US&caseLang=en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1125977&seqNum=1
1:08 PM
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: July 05, 2009, 11:25:11 PM »

Deenie wrote:
I enjoy your posts 
We have had some really heartbreaking events this year .. and We have as well been blessed with some awesome " relentless in a the best way" New Monkeys ..
TracyGirl, Double Decker, JessStar and now You .. ( if I missed any new Monkeys - I am sorry - I am tired)

Thank you Deenie, how nice of you to say!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: July 05, 2009, 11:25:49 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1314 on: July 05, 2009, 11:27:35 PM »

Is nanners a secret code.

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: July 05, 2009, 11:28:27 PM »

LOL I think it means you have mail???
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: July 05, 2009, 11:30:37 PM »

I thought of you and felt that you of all Monkeys - with your magic _could try to make some sense out of  what you just read.

What did I just read?

_____

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: July 05, 2009, 11:31:27 PM »

Hello everyone how are you doing? Please don't get upset with me.  But what is wrong with people letting there children just do what ever at that time of night. Or even being that far away from home even in the day time. The way I see it. Is that when you have a child it is your responsibilty to take care of him or her. You only get on chance. That is it. So why in the world would you even let your child be that far away. She is to young imo 10 years old. Come on in this day and time you just can not do that you should no at all times where they are and if you are not sure go look and look before 9 or 930 I don't know maybe it is just me. But I will always be the way with my boys I know where they are every second of everyday. Call me crazy. But in my eyes you only get one chance. And I will not chance anyone taken my children. It to me just seems like she should have had a better eye on her child. I am just saying my opion please don't be to hard on me. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1318 on: July 05, 2009, 11:32:22 PM »

TG

Thanks for the post of her blog .. I didn't know she was being that scrutinized.
Me thinks
Unfortunate as it is .. Its what it is. She put herself in the middle.  I am sorry her son is being torn up. That is not fair.
At this point I think " any info is fair game" if it is already available to the public - its allowed to be utilized.
I think that it is why when people come forward they need to Heed .. think before they speak. And if they are to continue to speak ..they are only going to be deeper in.
Every word that comes from their mouths will be picked apart ..
JessStar made a very good post about that .. today.

We Do Have a Missing Little Girl here Right Monkeys ..
Thats the Focus ..not who is allowed in or out of the Sandbox

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1319 on: July 05, 2009, 11:33:40 PM »

What did I just read?

LOL ......... Ms. Janet............
You have mail ,,, 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.