March 28, 2024, 10:59:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770362 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1320 on: July 05, 2009, 11:35:23 PM »

I got my "nanners".

I am busy for a couple of hours but ... will read later or in the morning.

Thanks

Good Night Monkeys1

Janet
8:35 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1321 on: July 05, 2009, 11:36:07 PM »

Hello everyone how are you doing? Please don't get upset with me.  But what is wrong with people letting there children just do what ever at that time of night. Or even being that far away from home even in the day time. The way I see it. Is that when you have a child it is your responsibilty to take care of him or her. You only get on chance. That is it. So why in the world would you even let your child be that far away. She is to young imo 10 years old. Come on in this day and time you just can not do that you should no at all times where they are and if you are not sure go look and look before 9 or 930 I don't know maybe it is just me. But I will always be the way with my boys I know where they are every second of everyday. Call me crazy. But in my eyes you only get one chance. And I will not chance anyone taken my children. It to me just seems like she should have had a better eye on her child. I am just saying my opion please don't be to hard on me. 
Luvmyboys
Your not crazy and I think every MOM or Grandmother ..Sister in Lindsey's Cages - would agree with you
No worries ...  an angelic monkey
Keep Posting - We need all the help we can get. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1322 on: July 05, 2009, 11:36:52 PM »

I got my "nanners".

Thanks

Good Night Monkeys1

Janet
Good Nightly Night Ms Janet

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: July 05, 2009, 11:37:16 PM »

Hello everyone how are you doing? Please don't get upset with me.  But what is wrong with people letting there children just do what ever at that time of night. Or even being that far away from home even in the day time. The way I see it. Is that when you have a child it is your responsibilty to take care of him or her. You only get on chance. That is it. So why in the world would you even let your child be that far away. She is to young imo 10 years old. Come on in this day and time you just can not do that you should no at all times where they are and if you are not sure go look and look before 9 or 930 I don't know maybe it is just me. But I will always be the way with my boys I know where they are every second of everyday. Call me crazy. But in my eyes you only get one chance. And I will not chance anyone taken my children. It to me just seems like she should have had a better eye on her child. I am just saying my opion please don't be to hard on me. 

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1324 on: July 05, 2009, 11:37:43 PM »

as far as the RSO's go in this investigation, i found the myspace page of a Stacy kuns who is listed as a rso in mccleary...his offenses were in 1996 and were indecent liberties and communication with minor for  unlawful purposes...it says hes 29 now which would make him  a teen when he committed the crimes..just thought i'd post the info if it hasnt been posted already...it could very well be nothing but the page is open to the public so maybe someone will see something on here that catches their eye...

here is the link: http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends&friendId=475862301&p=9

Um ... After looking over his page and then doing a search for family members that he mentions ....I'd say there are "issues" with this family......

I have to go throw up now ~
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1325 on: July 05, 2009, 11:41:25 PM »

Wow you all were busy today! I just read 5 pages since I was here last. I am jumping out of my skin here. Very, very interesting about Josh being bullied. Whew.

Kara can you please tell me if any of the parents had an issue with Josh  at school, maybe one of their kids got in trouble for fighting with him? Do you think Josh has any sort of issue, such as ADHD or ???  I ask because there is a posting on the school site that talks badly about how the principal deals with special ed students.

If push came to shove, would Lindsey have stuck up for her brother? To be honest with you all, when I was going up I completely hated my brother, couldn't stand the sight of him, that is until someone made fun of him or said something bad about him. I honestly got into so many fights standing up for him.

The woman posting on the site, does she have a child? Does that child have a problem with Josh and/or Lindsey? Seems to me and although she could be telling the truth she is making a big push on blaming the brother when in all reality, it makes no sense he could have done this and gotten away with it for so long. Also, could this woman/person feel the need to protect Lindsey? Maybe hiding her somewhere to protect her from something she believes is a real threat?

Josh and her son got into a fight and that is what started the trouble between the two families. One of the parties was just not able to ever let it go.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: July 05, 2009, 11:45:29 PM »

so if josh and her son got into a fight, and lindsey went to her house to call 911 as she said, then were they all friends before this fight took place?  so it was not unusual for lindsey to be at her house?  Had lindsey been going over there before the fight.  were the kids all friends before this? 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1327 on: July 05, 2009, 11:45:31 PM »

Deenie wrote:
I enjoy your posts 
We have had some really heartbreaking events this year .. and We have as well been blessed with some awesome " relentless in a the best way" New Monkeys ..
TracyGirl, Double Decker, JessStar and now You .. ( if I missed any new Monkeys - I am sorry - I am tired)

Thank you Deenie, how nice of you to say!
TracyGirl - You have crested over 1000 posts and you were brought Here by Sandra Cantu. Your works did not stop with her passing and I know why because You were meant to be a Monkey. Because you Never quit Sandra nor us. so Sappy me says " You Rock".

And Double Decker sometimes I worry and think ...does she eat, sleep, go potty lol ..  or Check Her Email ............
Your Both the Best.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: July 05, 2009, 11:46:14 PM »

as far as the RSO's go in this investigation, i found the myspace page of a Stacy kuns who is listed as a rso in mccleary...his offenses were in 1996 and were indecent liberties and communication with minor for  unlawful purposes...it says hes 29 now which would make him  a teen when he committed the crimes..just thought i'd post the info if it hasnt been posted already...it could very well be nothing but the page is open to the public so maybe someone will see something on here that catches their eye...

here is the link: http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends&friendId=475862301&p=9

Um ... After looking over his page and then doing a search for family members that he mentions ....I'd say there are "issues" with this family......

Is this that lady's son???
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1329 on: July 05, 2009, 11:47:46 PM »

OMG your Monkey Face ((too CUTE)) ...lol .. I almost spit my diet coke on my keyboard when I refreshed the page lol.
Yes your correct Ms. Haddie

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: July 05, 2009, 11:48:34 PM »

I thought of you and felt that you of all Monkeys - with your magic _could try to make some sense out of  what you just read.

What did I just read?

Janet check your email - I sent you something.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1331 on: July 05, 2009, 11:49:54 PM »

Wow you all were busy today! I just read 5 pages since I was here last. I am jumping out of my skin here. Very, very interesting about Josh being bullied. Whew.

Kara can you please tell me if any of the parents had an issue with Josh  at school, maybe one of their kids got in trouble for fighting with him? Do you think Josh has any sort of issue, such as ADHD or ???  I ask because there is a posting on the school site that talks badly about how the principal deals with special ed students.

If push came to shove, would Lindsey have stuck up for her brother? To be honest with you all, when I was going up I completely hated my brother, couldn't stand the sight of him, that is until someone made fun of him or said something bad about him. I honestly got into so many fights standing up for him.

The woman posting on the site, does she have a child? Does that child have a problem with Josh and/or Lindsey? Seems to me and although she could be telling the truth she is making a big push on blaming the brother when in all reality, it makes no sense he could have done this and gotten away with it for so long. Also, could this woman/person feel the need to protect Lindsey? Maybe hiding her somewhere to protect her from something she believes is a real threat?

Josh and her son got into a fight and that is what started the trouble between the two families. One of the parties was just not able to ever let it go.

Ok here is crazy theory #46 coming out of me.... She is upset with Josh so she tries to set him up for hurting his sister when all the while she....(fill in the blank)???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: July 05, 2009, 11:50:05 PM »

I got my "nanners".

Thanks

Good Night Monkeys1

Janet

Nite Janet
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: July 05, 2009, 11:53:57 PM »

Deenie wrote:
I enjoy your posts 
We have had some really heartbreaking events this year .. and We have as well been blessed with some awesome " relentless in a the best way" New Monkeys ..
TracyGirl, Double Decker, JessStar and now You .. ( if I missed any new Monkeys - I am sorry - I am tired)

Thank you Deenie, how nice of you to say!
TracyGirl - You have crested over 1000 posts and you were brought Here by Sandra Cantu. Your works did not stop with her passing and I know why because You were meant to be a Monkey. Because you Never quit Sandra nor us. so Sappy me says " You Rock".

And Double Decker sometimes I worry and think ...does she eat, sleep, go potty lol ..  or Check Her Email ............
Your Both the Best.

I think DD has a laptop and takes it everywhere! Thank god because she is the best!

Deenie believe it or not I was brought here and have an interest in these cases because of a young woman named Denise Hubert. For her I will make up for not doing enough and do what I can to help others.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: July 05, 2009, 11:56:33 PM »

I posted Erick the landlords court records yeserday,  What a strange koinkydink that would be if he was her step-son!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: July 05, 2009, 11:58:12 PM »

Deenie you have nanners.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: July 05, 2009, 11:58:34 PM »

Ty for letting me no that I am not crazy. As everyday that goes by to tell you the trith every since I am join scared monkeys I have been even more over protective. And some of my family members rag on me for being so protective,so much so that we will end up haveing words about it. I just have to tell them straight up. Imo I am doing the right thing. At least I am takeing every precaution to make sure that my little boys do not end up on nancy grace. Look the bottom line is don't put your kids in harms way. And imo that is what they do by not knowing where there children are at. I am sorry for going on and on. I am just to the point where I hate stupid people.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: July 05, 2009, 11:59:05 PM »

what lady's son?   I am missing something.  who is this guy related to in mccleary? or where? who is he?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1338 on: July 06, 2009, 12:02:54 AM »

so if josh and her son got into a fight, and lindsey went to her house to call 911 as she said, then were they all friends before this fight took place?  so it was not unusual for lindsey to be at her house?  Had lindsey been going over there before the fight.  were the kids all friends before this? 

Well, according to her latest blog entitled Lindsey, you are more than welcome to log onto her Myspace page and ask her these questions yourself....

http://www.myspace.com/batchessqua

Deenie ~ I adore your little baby monkey, I just wanna hug her/him, and it makes me happy to know my monkey face made you almost have to clean your screen - lol ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1339 on: July 06, 2009, 12:04:01 AM »

Deenie you have nanners.
I gots
You do too have back at ya .. albino

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.