March 28, 2024, 12:45:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770381 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1340 on: July 06, 2009, 12:06:41 AM »

so if josh and her son got into a fight, and lindsey went to her house to call 911 as she said, then were they all friends before this fight took place?  so it was not unusual for lindsey to be at her house?  Had lindsey been going over there before the fight.  were the kids all friends before this? 

Well, according to her latest blog entitled Lindsey, you are more than welcome to log onto her Myspace page and ask her these questions yourself....

http://www.myspace.com/batchessqua

Deenie ~ I adore your little baby monkey, I just wanna hug her/him, and it makes me happy to know my monkey face made you almost have to clean your screen - lol ~
YES you did almost make me lol. 
Welcome to the Cages Ms Haddie

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: July 06, 2009, 12:07:29 AM »

DD, this is a blog post from the woman who is said to have seen lindsey that night, who also claims Lindsey was abused and she called CPS. I am trying to figure out who her son is. Did you run her name through?

BTW it is posted on that woman's myspace she is a Phlebotmist. so it would make sense she worked at a hospital or that other place spoken about earlier.

Has anyone found anything which we on Scared monkeys have said anything about her step son, her son who is Lindsey's age? She states in her blog directly to us on Scared Monkeys. I don't recall reading anything.

Sunday, July 05, 2009 
 Lindsey
Ok so lets clear up the BS. I have been reading some crap online that people have to say. For one under a pic of me and my husband it say he has stood by me threw it all! Someone wanted to know if it was bad stuff. Well When married as long as we have been there are all kinds of bumps in the road. But what i an talking about was when I was injured and could not work. I became upset with myself and felt usless. But he pulled me threw that as I recovred. He supported me while I went back to school and learned a new skill. Now lets talk about my court record! I had to go to court because my dogs were barking and one day one got out. Oh My goodness I had to pay a 50 dollar fine because my dog got out and was running. If anyone wants too know something. Here I am ask. I am the most upfront person there is. Send me an e-mail on here. I don't get on here everyday but I do enough I will get back to you in a day or so. As far as the abuse Lindsey went threw the MPD knows the FBI also knows. They have the reports I help Lindsey file. But people lets face it she never went anywhere without he Cell. Did she have it at her friends house she left the night she dissapered? Because its at her home now "well maybe in evidence". Let all get back to the real picture here. Let keep praying nothing did happen to her at home and pray she will make back safe and alive. Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS. They replied with I am sure we have all those records.  So they know what is going on. And for all you on scared monkeys pulling up my step son law record and names of people you think may be my realitives that should have nothing to do with finding lindsey. And yes I have a son around her age who is her friend. But he is none of your concern that also will not help find lindsey. And yes he talked to the FBI also. People need to leave him alone he's a child. http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&LanguageCountry=en_US&searchLang=en_US&caseLang=en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1125977&seqNum=1
1:08 PM

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: July 06, 2009, 12:08:04 AM »

I did it, I see it now.  when someone first mentioned her posting on a forum I looked up to see who she was.  I posted all her relatives and then someone named festus lachester who had a bunch of alcohol/drug driving charges etc.  I guess that must be her step son?  well heck we had no idea who these people were, but we do now. 
I posted it all on page 329 all over that page
http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:Kd8dsBN_DT8J:scaredmonkeys.net/index.php%3Ftopic%3D5541.320+marylin+lachester&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

well it is like this, when I get a name I look.  I certainly did not single her out. I am looking up every name in that town and then some until I figure out where Lindsey might have went. 

but to tell you the truth, after looking an marylin's myspace page, she seems pretty normal to me.  ugh, that will probably not go over too well here, but the truth is she just seems like a person who speaks her mind about something she believes.  She might be right and she might be wrong, but she does not sound crazy to me. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1343 on: July 06, 2009, 12:09:38 AM »

as far as the RSO's go in this investigation, i found the myspace page of a Stacy kuns who is listed as a rso in mccleary...his offenses were in 1996 and were indecent liberties and communication with minor for  unlawful purposes...it says hes 29 now which would make him  a teen when he committed the crimes..just thought i'd post the info if it hasnt been posted already...it could very well be nothing but the page is open to the public so maybe someone will see something on here that catches their eye...

here is the link: http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends&friendId=475862301&p=9

Um ... After looking over his page and then doing a search for family members that he mentions ....I'd say there are "issues" with this family......

I have to go throw up now ~

Is this that lady's son???

what lady's son?   I am missing something.  who is this guy related to in mccleary? or where? who is he?

The RSO who lives in McCleary and whose Myspace page is linked above also has a sister or mother or sister-in-law who lives in McCleary with another "enchanting" Myspace page.  I should have provided the link the first time I posted but I was too busy getting sick after looking both pages over. Sorry.

http://www.myspace.com/401158792
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1344 on: July 06, 2009, 12:10:18 AM »

Wow you all were busy today! I just read 5 pages since I was here last. I am jumping out of my skin here. Very, very interesting about Josh being bullied. Whew.

Kara can you please tell me if any of the parents had an issue with Josh  at school, maybe one of their kids got in trouble for fighting with him? Do you think Josh has any sort of issue, such as ADHD or ???  I ask because there is a posting on the school site that talks badly about how the principal deals with special ed students.

If push came to shove, would Lindsey have stuck up for her brother? To be honest with you all, when I was going up I completely hated my brother, couldn't stand the sight of him, that is until someone made fun of him or said something bad about him. I honestly got into so many fights standing up for him.

The woman posting on the site, does she have a child? Does that child have a problem with Josh and/or Lindsey? Seems to me and although she could be telling the truth she is making a big push on blaming the brother when in all reality, it makes no sense he could have done this and gotten away with it for so long. Also, could this woman/person feel the need to protect Lindsey? Maybe hiding her somewhere to protect her from something she believes is a real threat?

Josh and her son got into a fight and that is what started the trouble between the two families. One of the parties was just not able to ever let it go.

Sorry posted to early did not finish -

I have not heard of issues at school with Josh nor how he was dealt with by the principle. I am curious about that now that you guys have pulled up other info regarding the principle though. I do not believe he is diagnosed ADHD but something close - I am no doctor though so I could not say, really.

Lindsey I do not think would have gotten into the middle of an issue for her brother. It was typically kids younger than her brother that the issues started with. I never seen her get involved at least. They did not hang out a whole lot - well at least not for long if they were hanging out unless they were all playing at the creek or walking over here.

This is all IMO - As far as Marilyn LaChester she would not feel the need to hide Lindsey IMO  although I did ask the police to visit her after her initial post- her issue never was with how Lindsey was treated and IMO I'd go so far as to say her association with Lindsey was more concerned with trying to find a way to get back at Lindsey's family. There was a call to the police and I know all about it from Lindsey who's story I believed as she had absolutely no reason to lie and save for a different perspective it fit that of her moms and the officer (same one that came out for the call) that came out to talk to us after Melissa brought it up when MLaChester started posting her filth on the forums. 

As an after thought - just because the bike has already been brought up the bike they were fighting over (and the only bike they have) did not work properly and was not ride-able you had to walk it because it had no chain.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: July 06, 2009, 12:12:30 AM »

DD everyone needs to be looked at... Poor Kara here, we are throwing everything at her but she is posting back to us giving anything she can offer.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1346 on: July 06, 2009, 12:13:56 AM »

Ty for letting me no that I am not crazy. As everyday that goes by to tell you the trith every since I am join scared monkeys I have been even more over protective. And some of my family members rag on me for being so protective,so much so that we will end up haveing words about it. I just have to tell them straight up. Imo I am doing the right thing. At least I am takeing every precaution to make sure that my little boys do not end up on nancy grace. Look the bottom line is don't put your kids in harms way. And imo that is what they do by not knowing where there children are at. I am sorry for going on and on. I am just to the point where I hate stupid people.
I used to freak out every single morning my Daughter walked out the door to go to her Bus Stop. I did drive her every am and she said MOTHER UM I am in Junior High and YOU don't have to DRIVE me...... I said OH Boo HOO.  I am driving you. And I did.
But then when she was in High School she said MOM if I can't walk to the bus stop by myself .. My friends are going to think your Nuts and I am a loser ... LOL
Hey if your able to keep them close - I say do it.
Many Mom's don't have that opportunity because of Work etc.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1347 on: July 06, 2009, 12:15:48 AM »

as far as the RSO's go in this investigation, i found the myspace page of a Stacy kuns who is listed as a rso in mccleary...his offenses were in 1996 and were indecent liberties and communication with minor for  unlawful purposes...it says hes 29 now which would make him  a teen when he committed the crimes..just thought i'd post the info if it hasnt been posted already...it could very well be nothing but the page is open to the public so maybe someone will see something on here that catches their eye...

here is the link: http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends&friendId=475862301&p=9

Um ... After looking over his page and then doing a search for family members that he mentions ....I'd say there are "issues" with this family......

what lady's son?   I am missing something.  who is this guy related to in mccleary? or where? who is he?

The RSO who lives in McCleary and whose Myspace page is linked above also has a sister or mother or sister-in-law who lives in McCleary with another "enchanting" Myspace page.  I should have provided the link the first time I posted but I was too busy getting sick after looking both pages over. Sorry.

Oh Snap

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: July 06, 2009, 12:22:02 AM »

Oh Snap
geeze....

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: July 06, 2009, 12:22:46 AM »

WTH is with myspace and 1/2 naked people! Honestly, can there be some kind of rule or something! 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: July 06, 2009, 12:23:52 AM »

DD everyone needs to be looked at... Poor Kara here, we are throwing everything at her but she is posting back to us giving anything she can offer.

yes I dug up everything on kara and her family also LOL.  you never know til you look, you might think someone is okay and find out they are wanted for the rape and murder of a child in another state, you just never know til you look.  So I look.  Everyone has a couple of things in their life they probably don't want people to know, but I don't knit-pick the small stuff, but I do look for the HMMMM stuff that might give a hint about the case I am researching.  even some criminal records don't put up a red flag to me.  Not everyone who has ever been arrested for something goes around and abducts or kills people, so I am certainly not on some witch hunt to try to make eveyrone look involved or guilty of something.  but when you have a sex offender in your family, and they are connected in some way to the victim of a case, you need to look at them to see where they were etc.  so you have to look at all the relatives of everyone to see if there are any.  sex offenders are very likely to reoffend so you have to know how they are and where they are and if they have had contact with the victim.  the only way you are going to find that out is to figure out who everyone is.  if a famliy has contact with the victim you have to search all through that family to see if ay are sex offenders.  and in the process you run into a lot of info on people they do not want known.  but it does not mean the whole family is bad etc, it just mean we are trying to figure out something

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: July 06, 2009, 12:24:03 AM »

I mean a rule there, not here.  lol
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: July 06, 2009, 12:30:41 AM »

Wow you all were busy today! I just read 5 pages since I was here last. I am jumping out of my skin here. Very, very interesting about Josh being bullied. Whew.

Kara can you please tell me if any of the parents had an issue with Josh  at school, maybe one of their kids got in trouble for fighting with him? Do you think Josh has any sort of issue, such as ADHD or ???  I ask because there is a posting on the school site that talks badly about how the principal deals with special ed students.

If push came to shove, would Lindsey have stuck up for her brother? To be honest with you all, when I was going up I completely hated my brother, couldn't stand the sight of him, that is until someone made fun of him or said something bad about him. I honestly got into so many fights standing up for him.

The woman posting on the site, does she have a child? Does that child have a problem with Josh and/or Lindsey? Seems to me and although she could be telling the truth she is making a big push on blaming the brother when in all reality, it makes no sense he could have done this and gotten away with it for so long. Also, could this woman/person feel the need to protect Lindsey? Maybe hiding her somewhere to protect her from something she believes is a real threat?

Josh and her son got into a fight and that is what started the trouble between the two families. One of the parties was just not able to ever let it go.

Sorry posted to early did not finish -

I have not heard of issues at school with Josh nor how he was dealt with by the principle. I am curious about that now that you guys have pulled up other info regarding the principle though. I do not believe he is diagnosed ADHD but something close - I am no doctor though so I could not say, really.

Lindsey I do not think would have gotten into the middle of an issue for her brother. It was typically kids younger than her brother that the issues started with. I never seen her get involved at least. They did not hang out a whole lot - well at least not for long if they were hanging out unless they were all playing at the creek or walking over here.

This is all IMO - As far as Marilyn LaChester she would not feel the need to hide Lindsey IMO  although I did ask the police to visit her after her initial post- her issue never was with how Lindsey was treated and IMO I'd go so far as to say her association with Lindsey was more concerned with trying to find a way to get back at Lindsey's family. There was a call to the police and I know all about it from Lindsey who's story I believed as she had absolutely no reason to lie and save for a different perspective it fit that of her moms and the officer (same one that came out for the call) that came out to talk to us after Melissa brought it up when MLaChester started posting her filth on the forums. 

As an after thought - just because the bike has already been brought up the bike they were fighting over (and the only bike they have) did not work properly and was not ride-able you had to walk it because it had no chain.

Kara thanks again for answering my questions. What are your impressions? What do you think happened to Lindsey?  Do you have theories? Are any of the many things being  thrown around making you wonder?
Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1353 on: July 06, 2009, 12:30:45 AM »

Deenie ~ You are so right!  I did the same thing myself.

Keep your babies and your monkey's close ... no matter how old they are!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: July 06, 2009, 12:37:01 AM »

yes I dug up everything on kara and her family also LOL.  you never know til you look, you might think someone is okay and find out they are wanted for the rape and murder of a child in another state, you just never know til you look.  So I look.  Everyone has a couple of things in their life they probably don't want people to know, but I don't knit-pick the small stuff, but I do look for the HMMMM stuff that might give a hint about the case I am researching.  even some criminal records don't put up a red flag to me.  Not everyone who has ever been arrested for something goes around and abducts or kills people, so I am certainly not on some witch hunt to try to make eveyrone look involved or guilty of something.  but when you have a sex offender in your family, and they are connected in some way to the victim of a case, you need to look at them to see where they were etc.  so you have to look at all the relatives of everyone to see if there are any.  sex offenders are very likely to reoffend so you have to know how they are and where they are and if they have had contact with the victim.  the only way you are going to find that out is to figure out who everyone is.  if a famliy has contact with the victim you have to search all through that family to see if ay are sex offenders.  and in the process you run into a lot of info on people they do not want known.  but it does not mean the whole family is bad etc, it just mean we are trying to figure out something
Never question yourself when it comes to the truth....you are on Lindsey's side and that's all that matters

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1355 on: July 06, 2009, 12:42:10 AM »

Myspace was made as a simple site and then it went Bandwagon NUTS because never ever was a site that could be made with Codes - that You could create Your Fantasy, "Profile on a Page". For all to see .. I would have to say that 85 % of all profiles are of Boobs, Bodies and etc... and IF we knew what the real person looked like behind the Boobs/bodies .. and the fantasy .. we never go back to myspace again. I have a myspace. I have had it for a long time. I assure you .. there are no photo's of Boobs, Bodies and or comments as you have seen on some of these myspaces tonight.
I have to say though that Myspace with all its Woe's .. that it is a Pedophile Heaven  - GASP.. It truly is.
It has helped too solve more cases with the police than any other site I believe. Its a great GPS system for LE. Endless trail of finding people " their FRIENDS"  and what they do and say .. and its all time stamped - forever. That is the beauty of it.
Does not matter if you delete - it can still be recovered.
I really like on the site www.dreamindemon.com - if There is a Myspace - they post it next to the Heinous Monster's article of acts. You can click on it and look at it and the Scariest thing is the Most Heinous People have very nondescript normal nothing out of character myspaces.. Esp Mothers/Fathers who hurt their children. They have plastered all over -I LOVE my KIDS etc... yet they sit behind bars because they did something unspeakable to them.  Many high profile cases of child homicide by parent - convicted. Have the most Loving Myspaces... again All Fantasy.

Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1356 on: July 06, 2009, 12:42:57 AM »

The concern is.... I've seen many little, (and I do mean LITTLE!) girls "imitating" this trash while researching this case! I have to believe that if there mothers could see some of their poses, writings and friends they'd absolutely die! 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: July 06, 2009, 12:44:24 AM »

Myspace was made as a simple site and then it went Bandwagon NUTS because never ever was a site that could be made with Codes - that You could create Your Fantasy, "Profile on a Page". For all to see .. I would have to say that 85 % of all profiles are of Boobs, Bodies and etc... and IF we knew what the real person looked like behind the Boobs/bodies .. and the fantasy .. we never go back to myspace again. I have a myspace. I have had it for a long time. I assure you .. there are no photo's of Boobs, Bodies and or comments as you have seen on some of these myspaces tonight.
I have to say though that Myspace with all its Woe's .. that it is a Pedophile Heaven  - GASP.. It truly is.
It has helped too solve more cases with the police than any other site I believe. Its a great GPS system for LE. Endless trail of finding people " their FRIENDS"  and what they do and say .. and its all time stamped - forever. That is the beauty of it.
Does not matter if you delete - it can still be recovered.
I really like on the site www.dreamindemon.com - if There is a Myspace - they post it next to the Heinous Monster's article of acts. You can click on it and look at it and the Scariest thing is the Most Heinous People have very nondescript normal nothing out of character myspaces.. Esp Mothers/Fathers who hurt their children. They have plastered all over -I LOVE my KIDS etc... yet they sit behind bars because they did something unspeakable to them.  Many high profile cases of child homicide by parent - convicted. Have the most Loving Myspaces... again All Fantasy.

i post/read DD as well...full of info and the freaks come out at night LOL

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: July 06, 2009, 12:49:01 AM »

The concern is.... I've seen many little, (and I do mean LITTLE!) girls "imitating" this trash while researching this case! I have to believe that if there mothers could see some of their poses, writings and friends they'd absolutely die! 

the part that really bothers me is I think some of the parents do see it and don't care it is on there like that ugh.  in fact I am not so sure the parents did not help them set up the pages.  makes you wonder what they are thinking.

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1359 on: July 06, 2009, 12:52:00 AM »

the part that really bothers me is I think some of the parents do see it and don't care it is on there like that ugh.  in fact I am not so sure the parents did not help them set up the pages.  makes you wonder what they are thinking.
they aren't....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.