March 28, 2024, 01:48:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770260 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1360 on: July 06, 2009, 12:54:55 AM »

I mean a rule there, not here.  lol

The concern is.... I've seen many little, (and I do mean LITTLE!) girls "imitating" this trash while researching this case! I have to believe that if there mothers could see some of their poses, writings and friends they'd absolutely die! 
It is shocking isnt it.  Truth be told that many " girls" and "boys" make up their Myspaces at another's house ...and only use it at that others house. So their parents can't find it.
Or they have it and they are on it all the time and the parents are so busy working and or think that the child is doing HOMEWork research ..that they never check.
Worst ever is to allow your child have possession of a laptop and or PC in their bedroom.
Because you can't monitor it 24/7 - Moms/Dads have to sleep sometime.

Some of the sheep dip I saw and have seen posted by some girls who were my Daughters friends ( when my daughter was younger .. I almost fell on the floor ) I still talk to some of them even though they are now 18+ .. and I tell them straight up when they post somethings - Knock it off. And they know I am serious. 9 times out of ten they will remove what they posted asap. Moods especially. They can change them in two seconds.
When I see one of my girls put up a mood - F* Me or even worse things I have seen.  They have no boundaries. It makes me very Angry that these Girls have No self esteem nor respect for themselves- NOR realize they are projecting a message to everyone and every freak out there... Even at 17, 18 they are clueless.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1361 on: July 06, 2009, 01:10:29 AM »

Deenie ~ You are so right!  I did the same thing myself.

Keep your babies and your monkey's close ... no matter how old they are!

Do you remember when you were a Kid and Everyone's Mom was on the alert.
I remember growing up on a Blvd. I had not chance nor choice .. I was only allowed to be on one side lol.  In the 60's .. We were monitored by Every MOM on the blocks.. and if "You" did do anything wrong ... before you walked into the door ..Your Mom already knew about it. Its Called a Telephone - and Every Mom had two sets of Eyes ..One in the front and One in the back.
And if you did screw up it was not unheard of that your friends Mom gave you a " Good Talking to" because She would say - If YOU CANT Behave and Follow the Rules In My House - Your not Welcome. And that was Enough ~ For you to attempt to Correct yourself with that MOM,  and walk out the door and pray ..that when you walked into your door ..You could get to your room before your Mom got a hold of you.
My Mom was not a hitter but ..she was a screamer. I was rarely in trouble.. My Brother was my opposite. Always in trouble.  Monkey Devil!
------------
My Monkey brain is thinking after writing that ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: July 06, 2009, 01:14:54 AM »

well we have a lot of info on the board, a lot of disecting of the info, a lot of thoughts etc.  are we headed in a direction yet?  does anyone have a theory?  has anyone seen enough about any one thing that points to someone, etc? 

what are we all thinking right now?  what needs more research?  what are the priorities?  the clock is ticking and lindsey is still out there.  we need to hurry up and figure out something here. 

what am I personally thinking....

I'm thinking that the lifestyle in mccleary is far different than most places people are use to.  it's a tiny town where kids run all over and no one is all that worried about it.  Nothing ever happens there so everyone just was kind of lax on being really cautious about where kids were.   they were running around til almost dark then going home before it got dark.  they were at creeks hanging out, hanging out in stores til they closed, roaming all over the little town.  And an abnormal amount of very young kids had myspaces with content that would attract sex offenders.  mccleary would be the dream/heaven for any pedophile. 

I don't understand why the dogs can't track lindsey or if it is they did and the police are just not saying.  here's what we know, lindsey made it to Kara's house, she was suppose to have left about 9:15 or so, she was suppose to have been seen by two people when she was on the way home.  she did not get there.  or she did get there and someone is lying.  so somewhere along that short distance someone either picked her up that she knew, to give her a ride or just to take her, or someone driving through town saw her out and grabbed her, or she walked along and someone lured her into a house, or she stopped at someoe's house she knew.  a lot of if this or that kid of thing.

all that aside, there is no sign of her in mccleary.  either she is long gone out of the area, or she is hidden in a house or taken somewhere and stashed.  so basically no one has a clue. 

one thing we know is they searche one property 6 times, so there has to be a reason for doing that, singling out that property, but we can't find that property ugh.  it has somethig to do with jim mullin, so I will look at him some more. 

I would also like to look at the lady who says she stopped the fight and then again aw lindsey on the way home.  if she really did see her, she went poof right about there. so does anyone know that lady's name?

I also want to look at wayne watne some more.  he took josh fishing and so he was close to the family and kids.  I wish we knew where he lived at, an address in mccleary.

lindsey was not doing well in school, her brother was getting into fights, she and he were fighting, so what was bothering these kids? 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: July 06, 2009, 01:18:13 AM »

I thought of you and felt that you of all Monkeys - with your magic _could try to make some sense out of  what you just read.

What did I just read?

Janet check your email - I sent you something.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: July 06, 2009, 01:21:38 AM »

well we have a lot of info on the board, a lot of disecting of the info, a lot of thoughts etc.  are we headed in a direction yet?  does anyone have a theory?  has anyone seen enough about any one thing that points to someone, etc? 

what are we all thinking right now?  what needs more research?  what are the priorities?  the clock is ticking and lindsey is still out there.  we need to hurry up and figure out something here. 

I'm thinking that the lifestyle in mccleary is far different than most places people are use to.  it's a tiny town where kids run all over and no one is all that worried about it.  Nothing ever happens there so everyone just was kind of lax on being really cautious about where kids were.   they were running around til almost dark then going home before it got dark.  they were at creeks hanging out, hanging out in stores til they closed, roaming all over the little town.  And an abnormal amount of very young kids had myspaces with content that would attract sex offenders.  mccleary would be the dream/heaven for any pedophile. 

I don't understand why the dogs can't track lindsey or if it is they did and the police are just not saying.  here's what we know, lindsey made it to Kara's house, she was suppose to have left about 9:15 or so, she was suppose to have been seen by two people when she was on the way home.  she did not get there.  or she did get there and someone is lying.  so somewhere along that short distance someone either picked her up that she knew, to give her a ride or just to take her, or someone driving through town saw her out and grabbed her, or she walked along and someone lured her into a house, or she stopped at someoe's house she knew.  a lot of if this or that kid of thing.

all that aside, there is no sign of her in mccleary.  either she is long gone out of the area, or she is hidden in a house or taken somewhere and stashed.  so basically no one has a clue. 

one thing we know is they searche one property 6 times, so there has to be a reason for doing that, singling out that property, but we can't find that property ugh.  it has somethig to do with jim mullin, so I will look at him some more. 

I would also like to look at the lady who says she stopped the fight and then again aw lindsey on the way home.  if she really did see her, she went poof right about there. so does anyone know that lady's name?

I also want to look at wayne watne some more.  he took josh fishing and so he was close to the family and kids.  I wish we knew where he lived at, an address in mccleary.

lindsey was not doing well in school, her brother was getting into fights, she and he were fighting, so what was bothering these kids? 

IN A NUTSHELL.

Thanks doubledecker

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1365 on: July 06, 2009, 01:22:38 AM »

I thought of you and felt that you of all Monkeys - with your magic _could try to make some sense out of  what you just read.

What did I just read?

Janet check your email - I sent you something.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1366 on: July 06, 2009, 01:24:36 AM »

DoubleDecker - Not sure how much help it could be

But this is the Parcel site - that is of the city of McCleary - You can Query any Address
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_Parcel/index_a1.asp

KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1367 on: July 06, 2009, 01:28:10 AM »

DD everyone needs to be looked at... Poor Kara here, we are throwing everything at her but she is posting back to us giving anything she can offer.

yes I dug up everything on kara and her family also LOL.  you never know til you look, you might think someone is okay and find out they are wanted for the rape and murder of a child in another state, you just never know til you look.  So I look.  Everyone has a couple of things in their life they probably don't want people to know, but I don't knit-pick the small stuff, but I do look for the HMMMM stuff that might give a hint about the case I am researching.  even some criminal records don't put up a red flag to me.  Not everyone who has ever been arrested for something goes around and abducts or kills people, so I am certainly not on some witch hunt to try to make eveyrone look involved or guilty of something.  but when you have a sex offender in your family, and they are connected in some way to the victim of a case, you need to look at them to see where they were etc.  so you have to look at all the relatives of everyone to see if there are any.  sex offenders are very likely to reoffend so you have to know how they are and where they are and if they have had contact with the victim.  the only way you are going to find that out is to figure out who everyone is.  if a famliy has contact with the victim you have to search all through that family to see if ay are sex offenders.  and in the process you run into a lot of info on people they do not want known.  but it does not mean the whole family is bad etc, it just mean we are trying to figure out something

I bet that made for an eventful read Smile
Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1368 on: July 06, 2009, 01:28:20 AM »

I don't know, but Lindsey's song that's loaded to play first on her play list (on her Twilight page) is haunting ....
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: July 06, 2009, 01:33:53 AM »

DoubleDecker - Not sure how much help it could be

But this is the Parcel site - that is of the city of McCleary - You can Query any Address
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_Parcel/index_a1.asp

I've done some of them on there.  the jim mullin one is not correct on there, so that does not help, but I did find him at an old address in elma by lake arrowhead.  the baum store is also in elma.  maybe we should jump over there and look around too. 

and since the very beginning of this case I keep looking in that direction.  I don't know why but I just keep being drawn to the west of mccleary and that gravel pit out there.  I hate saying that but it just really keeps jumping at me, which means nothing other than it bothers me to the point I keep seeing it.

To find me:
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1370 on: July 06, 2009, 01:34:18 AM »

Asked around about Lindsey and school this is coming from asking 2 of mine the question separately as well as another friend :

Lindsey's trouble with school was actually coming from some of the girls picking on her calling her names and apparently giving her hell according to several of the kids around here - these girls use to be friends then turned not so friendly however they befriended each other again shortly before she went missing.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: July 06, 2009, 01:35:34 AM »

I don't know, but Lindsey's song that's loaded to play first on her play list (on her Twilight page) is haunting ....

hmmm I never listened, maybe I should.  I will do that

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: July 06, 2009, 01:41:14 AM »

DD I have so many theories my brain hurts....

I happen to think the clue about Josh being picked on is a big one.
We keep asking the question, who in the town is a bit off or a bit on the odd side, well I for one find it a bit odd the woman marilyn is so hell bent it seems to bring the family down. I understand the frustration with CPS, been there done that, trust me I know. However, she is very focused on a certain person who was said to have gotten in a fight with her son and it is said she has a hard time getting past that. I can tell by the way she posted to us on her blog she is very protective of her children and does not take too kindly to anyone saying anything, even if it is the truth,  such as talking about a record or her having son the same age as Lindsey.
I don't believe the mom or Josh has anything to do with this.
I am not sure about Kara's brother, in looking at his blog I can see a very disturbed person who has many issues. It interested me to read there was someone he could not save... (sorry kara....)
The missionary person is setting high on my alert list. I have to say it raised an eyebrow when he spoke about Astronomy.
I worry about the occult and if this was some kind of crazy sacrificial scenario. (that is why i asked if Josh had any special needs)

I wonder if the people in this small, tiny, little town just don't understand how dangerous a place the internet is.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: July 06, 2009, 01:42:25 AM »

Asked around about Lindsey and school this is coming from asking 2 of mine the question separately as well as another friend :

Lindsey's trouble with school was actually coming from some of the girls picking on her calling her names and apparently giving her hell according to several of the kids around here - these girls use to be friends then turned not so friendly however they befriended each other again shortly before she went missing.

so I wonder how long this was going on.  do I remember you saying something about she might be held back and you had thought it was because of so many sick days?  I think that is what I remember you posted, I could be remembering wrong, so much to read on here and keep track of. 

I wonder if she would miss that many days if these girls were bothering her for this long?  or if there was something else going on as well. 

how old are the kids at that school, what do you think are the oldest ages/average? 

I wonder why they got mad at her in the first place? 

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1374 on: July 06, 2009, 01:53:37 AM »

I thought small towns were nice places to raise your kids. The kids in McCleary don't sound that nice. They are picking on Josh, then on Lindsey. Poor kids, that is hard to go through.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: July 06, 2009, 01:56:46 AM »

I have really been keeping an eye open for any kind of hint of any occultic clues. 
I see some of mccleary residents who are hooked up to the occult groups, but again, I'm not on a witchhunt just because someone is interested in the occult, although my main crime case interests are those with weird cryptics and occulitc overtones of sorts, although most of those are not mainstream occult they are some weird off the wall craziness.  so far I am not seeing a whole heck of a lot that might point to that in this case, but there are a couple of things I have been paying attention to. 

It bothers me that lindsey posted something bad was going to happen.  It bothers me that she worries about the "witching hours".  Kara stated that lindsey has no real "understanding" of the witching hours, but if she did, then I would want to know how she would know that.  I'm not talking about things you read in stories etc. 

I had thought maybe she was around someone who was very knowledgeable in these things and had learned them from that person.  I still am not sure.  If so, what else did she learn.  so I keep that in mind.

I wonder about the missionnnary wayne.  he is moving al over the place.  but that might be nothing.  but I just need to find out more about him.  if he takes josh fishing he knows the family well enough she might have gotten in the car with him  to get a ride home

To find me:
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: July 06, 2009, 01:57:02 AM »

I bet that made for an eventful read Smile

Hi KaraK,  Pardon me for being out of Holiday   , but since you are live right now had a question for you.

Is the friend who sent Jason home the same person that spotted Lindsay walking home down Maple St? This was about 1/2 hour apart in timing, and am wondering if this lady lives on Maple or if she lives on the east side of 3rd St.  I know she saw the kids behind the Shell gas station when she stopped th argument and sent Jason home.

Thanks Kara.  I so hope Lindsay is found soon.  Every time I come here to read I am expecting good news about finding her!  xox
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1377 on: July 06, 2009, 02:02:28 AM »

I have really been keeping an eye open for any kind of hint of any occultic clues. 
I see some of mccleary residents who are hooked up to the occult groups, but again, I'm not on a witchhunt just because someone is interested in the occult, although my main crime case interests are those with weird cryptics and occulitc overtones of sorts, although most of those are not mainstream occult they are some weird off the wall craziness.  so far I am not seeing a whole heck of a lot that might point to that in this case, but there are a couple of things I have been paying attention to. 

It bothers me that lindsey posted something bad was going to happen.  It bothers me that she worries about the "witching hours".  Kara stated that lindsey has no real "understanding" of the witching hours, but if she did, then I would want to know how she would know that.  I'm not talking about things you read in stories etc. 

I had thought maybe she was around someone who was very knowledgeable in these things and had learned them from that person.  I still am not sure.  If so, what else did she learn.  so I keep that in mind.

I wonder about the missionnnary wayne.  he is moving al over the place.  but that might be nothing.  but I just need to find out more about him.  if he takes josh fishing he knows the family well enough she might have gotten in the car with him  to get a ride home

This is why I asked if the date has any meaning in Astrology and/or numerology. Now after hearing about the girls bothering her, i wonder if the girls where threatening to beat her up and  she was afraid?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: July 06, 2009, 02:09:34 AM »

what are the different reasons she would be taken...of course some of these sound nutty but kidnapping a child is nutty to begin with.

Child preditor
child prostition or underworld
protecting her/saving her
saving/protecting another person
Occult sacrifice for whatever reason
Revenge on the family for something they had done.

Whatelse and whay type of person would be responsible.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: July 06, 2009, 02:11:16 AM »

I forgot one, a radom kidnapping by "joe crazyman" and she was in  the wrong place at the wrong time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.