March 28, 2024, 09:46:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770347 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: July 06, 2009, 07:07:26 PM »

this came to me on the drive home from work
the reason i had such a problem with the 'disturbed' myspace is that when i saw it on the dd site her mood was 'adored' with little red hearts...then it went to the cool i'm on Lindsey's myspace mood 'wet'....do we know which 'friend' had changed it?? the 'wet' is bothering me...was it after they had gone swimming? is it sexual in nature (like one of the 'mean' kids KaraK mentioned?  Is there a lake/pond/large body of water in the area????
I don't know I thought Kara said her daughter changed it  I will admit the mood wet, bothered me from the get go.
do you know for sure???  'cause i don't

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: July 06, 2009, 07:08:12 PM »

Looking for the creek in town I found some old studies done for sewage and runoff.  The writer said that drainage was through "nameless creek" which runs through town and is all covered, underground now.  There are apparently manhole type openings along it. 
 Eventually it visits the Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) and on to East Wildcat Creek. 

gee I wonder how big the manholes are and how often the are.  could someone fall into one of them if it is open?
there is 'water' again...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1442 on: July 06, 2009, 07:08:44 PM »

the reason i had such a problem with the 'disturbed' myspace is that when i saw it on the dd site her mood was 'adored' with little red hearts...then it went to the cool i'm on Lindsey's myspace mood 'wet'....do we know which 'friend' had changed it?? the 'wet' is bothering me...was it after they had gone swimming? is it sexual in nature (like one of the 'mean' kids KaraK mentioned?  Is there a lake/pond/large body of water in the area????
I don't know I thought Kara said her daughter changed it  I will admit the mood wet, bothered me from the get go.
No, I do not know for sure, I do believe Kara said this though, maybe she can clear it up.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: July 06, 2009, 07:12:56 PM »

I think I am really out in left field today.. So let me continue..

The other day I thought to myself that A child goes missing every time the Bohemian group wants to get together...
 I did some research on this group some years back and they have practiced satanist type rituals for ever since.. and in there beginning did human sacrifice, evidence of this was in some very early photography I came across and and and I have no idea if it is true or not..

But guess what.. In the news today.. They do plan to meet again..

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/07/06/MNUU18ICIV.DTL&tsp=1

Do a google search on this club and find out for yourself about the history and all the RICH members and a very secretive group they are.

Well I know I am out in left field.. But I do find it strange that somebody does go missing before each time they get together..

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: July 06, 2009, 07:18:25 PM »

The other day I thought to myself that A child goes missing every time the Bohemian group wants to get together...
 I did some research on this group some years back and they have practiced satanist type rituals for ever since.. and in there beginning did human sacrifice, evidence of this was in some very early photography I came across and and and I have no idea if it is true or not..

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/07/06/MNUU18ICIV.DTL&tsp=1

Do a google search on this club and find out for yourself about the history and all the RICH members and a very secretive group they are.

Well I know I am out in left field.. But I do find it strange that somebody does go missing before each time they get together..

i stay in left field, don't feel bad

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1445 on: July 06, 2009, 07:20:20 PM »

No, I do not know for sure, I do believe Kara said this though, maybe she can clear it up.

They went swimming at a friends house. If you click on KaraK's name and click the link to read all her posts. It explains all this. Smile

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1446 on: July 06, 2009, 07:21:45 PM »

jessstar:

thanks for that look-up on watne.. THAT helps a LOT.   

no problem DD.  If you need anything else, let me know.  I can look that stuff up very very very very easily.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: July 06, 2009, 07:31:31 PM »

They went swimming at a friends house. If you click on KaraK's name and click the link to read all her posts. It explains all this. Smile
did Karak mention why it was set to private, and if her daughter knows the pass-word than can she set it to public??

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1448 on: July 06, 2009, 07:31:57 PM »

I want to know more about this Wayne person who befriended Josh.
Why ? Guys, any guys who somehow get into a boy's life make my meter get hinky. And if they have a sister, the bell dings twice. Single Mom, kids,
a man .. well, I just plain read too much sometimes.
Plus the restraining order is another red flag for me.
" Missionaries " also red flags. Just what does that mean in this day and age ? And in particular to him.
Here, any guy who does the big brother thru the agency is subject to some serious checks. 
My apologies in advance if I have offended anyone, but I want to know if this man has been questioned or looked at.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: July 06, 2009, 07:39:45 PM »

I am aware of this group as well, been looking at them for a long long time.  a lot of crazy things going on, especially in cali.  , but then all over too.  you think you are in left field?  haha, how about this... I keep seeing the same surnames showing up in this case in washington as in the cantu case.  now who it out there

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: July 06, 2009, 07:56:47 PM »

jessstar:

thanks for that look-up on watne.. THAT helps a LOT.   

no problem DD.  If you need anything else, let me know.  I can look that stuff up very very very very easily.

I think wayne watne might also have a corvalis oregon address, can you check for him in oregon   thanks an angelic monkey

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: July 06, 2009, 07:58:24 PM »

kat gram, I agree this man needs to be looked at seriously. It disturbs me as well.

"out of the box" thinking is what makes the most sense at times.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: July 06, 2009, 08:07:18 PM »

The "up in forks " could also just be a reference to a location around there.
Up here, we have our own names for places that outsiders would never figure out. My GD is just 11 and is reading and almost finished the first Twilight book.
Kara has to question her kids too. As kids, we had secrets and knew things no grown ups ever knew. Like who ( men ) were scary and icky, etc. Whose families were a bit off. We also knew who drank, what Mums and Dads fought, whose house was a mess, whose Mumma always cleaned, whose daughters were " those kinds of girls " , and some really bad things, like whose Dad was sleeping in the bed with one of the girls. ( I didn't know what it meant at the time, I was about 18 when it dawned on me.)     
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: July 06, 2009, 08:13:23 PM »

i havent noticed karak on here at all today, maybe law enforcement told her to stop coming on the site and posting?

yes we need to get all the info we can on wayne watne, i wish i understood all that court stuff i found but i dont get it, the restraining order just stood out immediately.. i think his home should be searched
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: July 06, 2009, 08:28:25 PM »

I am gathering up what I can find on wayne watne.  He is a hard one to find info on.  but I am finding bits and pieces, will start a thread to put it all in one place and add nr's and jessstars and whatever you guys find.  maybe if we get it all in one place we can sort through it and figure out something. 

if he took josh fishing, I wonder where at, and is he familiar with the woods and outdoors?   

To find me:
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1455 on: July 06, 2009, 08:28:34 PM »

kat gram, I agree this man needs to be looked at seriously. It disturbs me as well.

"out of the box" thinking is what makes the most sense at times.
TY. I thought about it all day before I posted it. Maybe the guy is a gem who cares about kids. Maybe it was just the way that I read some of the stuff posted. Overactive imagination here on the job 24/7. In light of what type of world we live in and all that.
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1456 on: July 06, 2009, 08:33:02 PM »

It was my daughter and another friend that changed it to "cool I'm on Lindsey's myspace" originally. The mood wet had I'm told been like that since the girls went swimming the day before Lindsey went missing.  I know it was quite a shocker to see it there (the mood) but that is  one of the hings that these girls don't quite understand yet and use it innocently in reference to swimming etc.
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1457 on: July 06, 2009, 08:37:14 PM »

Sorry have not been on I thought maybe I could get some work done today but that just isn't ready to happen yet so Ill be around if there are any questions I can help with.

Also does anyone know how difficult of a process it is to get Texas Equasearch out? I tried to do the contact thing but it has to be law enforcement or family which I am neither so I am hoping I can explain the process to her family so they know what to expect. - thanks
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: July 06, 2009, 09:17:23 PM »

Josh does not have any regular friends that I am aware of but I will ask around but I know Wayne Watne tries to help out there by taking him fishing and there may be other adults and such that have stepped in to provide friendship as well. Most of the time that I see Josh he is hanging out with Lindsey and my 10 and 11 yr old. I really wanted to add just so you know that Josh has been to my home several times with Lindsey or coming over to see if the kids were here playing and I've personally never had an issue with him and he was always very polite and respectful.

In regards to the attention directed at Wayne Watne ...

Considering his relationship with Josh and .. the church where Lindsey Baum is affiation ... in the process of elimination ... I believe Wayne should be a focus until ruled out by LE.

In all probability ... Wayne's mission is to be positive influence ... a support ... in the lives of young people and ... in the process of elimination ... his cooperation with LE would be a given.

Janet

++++++

She’s no runaway, family says
By Steven Friederich - The Daily World
Wednesday, July 1, 2009 12:13 PM PDT

Lindsey was in Girl Scouts. She went to church at the Evergreen Christian Center in McCleary, an offshoot of a larger church in west Olympia. She sometimes worked the front counter at Baum’s store in Elma, a “dollar store.”

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

Hundreds gather for Baum vigil
By Callie White - The Daily World
Wednesday, July 1, 2009 12:13 PM PDT

Wayne Watne of Evergreen Christian Community in Olympia and two other local ministers said prayers for Lindsey’s return. Watne took speakers from the assembled crowd. Friends of the family stepped up, taking turns expressing their hope and their pain.

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4baa38c6082474655699.txt

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: July 06, 2009, 09:20:31 PM »

Kara

In the process of elimination ... was a search warrant issued on the residence and property where you and Scott Williams reside?  Was a search warrant issue on any other properties in McCleary that either you or Scott Williams have a connection to?

In the process of elimination ... was a search warrant issue on the residence and property where Melissa Baum resides or ... any other properties in McCleary that she may have a connection too.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.