March 28, 2024, 11:09:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770467 times)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1480 on: July 06, 2009, 10:34:54 PM »

Ok - strange question what do I do if I need to find out how to find something but I don't want to post it publicly? Is there any way to do that?

kara if you would like me to help look something up for you, you can have klassend send you my email and you can email me.  I will help look up anything and if you don't want that to be in the public I will not say anything.

I would appreciate that. It is probably nothing but I don't want to not have it checked out if possible.

How do I contact klassend for your email?

And, of course, if you are that concerned, you should tell law enforcement.

KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1481 on: July 06, 2009, 10:35:04 PM »

Thank you!
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: July 06, 2009, 10:35:27 PM »

we have a big gap in time
between these two

15146 SUNSET LN
MOUNT VERNON, WA 98273-8837
SKAGIT COUNTY
(05/2004-01/2006)

414 OXENFORD RD
PORT ANGELES, WA 98363-8863
CLALLAM COUNTY
(02/1999-02/1999)

we really need to find out where he was in between.  where was he in june/july 2001? 

making notes to myself here/ things I need to find out.

does he have relatives in mt vernon where he lived in 2004-2006
had he ever lived there previous to this.
was he visiting there, at relatives. 

jessstar

do you have a date he was at this one

7011 N RENO AVE
PORTLAND, OR 97203-1423
MULTNOMAH COUNTY

and we need to find out if he was around tacoma in 2001 also
he has an address there in 1997
notes to myself

does he have relatives in tacoma where he would have visited in 2001
did he go back and live there during that time.  or anywhere close to there. 

here is when and where he lived there
6421 S FIFE ST
TACOMA, WA 98409-6023
PIERCE COUNTY
(12/1997-12/1997)

Posted in the Watne thread

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: July 06, 2009, 10:36:02 PM »

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that i think it's possible wayne watne could have been involved in this and needs to be polygraphed and questioned thoroughly by authorities, including a search of his home...hopefully he would willingly volunteer this information if he was not involved at all

for those who havent looked over at the thread specifically on him yet, please do so and look at the map of his home on 3rd street...its entirely possible that lindsey crossed right into this path on her way home based on the information we know...i got goosebumps when i saw where his house was located...

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: July 06, 2009, 10:51:41 PM »

is anyone familiar with this case

Becky Van Gelder, an 11-year-old
missing corvallis
july 2002

I am having trouble find anything on it

also an 13 yr old lydia from mt vernon
july 2001

her things found in beaverton bus station just out side portland

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: July 06, 2009, 10:51:51 PM »

Ok - strange question what do I do if I need to find out how to find something but I don't want to post it publicly? Is there any way to do that?

You should also tell Law enforcement if you think it might lead to a tip or lead.  Don't hesitate.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: July 06, 2009, 10:53:09 PM »

I am trying to find out if the above cases are solved and if not more info on them

here is the one for mt vernon and the one for just outside of tacoma

Report: #6515View Similar Reports
Report: Mt. Vernon, Washington Police Department
Category: Police

Mt. Vernon, Washington Confused Police Dept lost child. ?? HELP! ..police don't know what their are doing!! *UPDATE
*UPDATE

Rebuttal Box
Respond to this report!
What's This?
What's This?Are you an owner, employee or ex-employee with either negative or positive information about the company or individual, or can you provide "insider information" on this company?

Victim of this person/company?
What's This?
What's This?Are you also a victim of the same company or individual? Want Justice? File a Rip-off Report, help other consumers to be educated and don't let them get away with it!

Mt. Vernon, Washington Police Department
Phone:
Fax:

Mt. Vernon - Skagit County, Washington,
U.S.A.

Submitted: 9/4/2001 12:00:00 AM
Modified: 10/10/2001 12:00:00 AM
ED
Tempe, Arizona

Ripoff Report Verified Safe
I have a 13 yr. old niece that came out here to visit with family. That would be; my sister, her new husband, my sisters 3 daughters, my brother-in-laws 3 daughters, my 3 adult children, my husband and myself.

My niece lived in Baraboo, Wi. for the last 7 yrs. She spent 27 days with her natural father in OR. state before she came here.
She came here on the 29th of June, and was having a wonderful time with all her cousins.

On the 2nd day of July, my niece suddenly disappeared! Right out of my yard!

We did not even notice that she was gone until 5 in the afternoon. Everyone in the families went out looking for her. But it was no good. I don't know what was the hardest. Telling our sister that she was gone, or giving up on looking.
We called the police and then my sister.

The police said that they would have an officer call us. We waited for 1 1/2 hrs. Nothing. We called again. Told them she was a missing person, who was from out of state. She didn't know anyone here but family! We couldn't find her anywhere. They told us they would send someone out to talk to the family.

When an officer finally showed, my niece had been missing for approximately 8 hrs. We were in a panic!

My sister in Wisconsin was calling every 10 min. to see if we had found out anything.

We than wound up sitting on the front porch of my sisters home, waiting for the police to figure out what they wanted to do.
Oh yes, I almost forgot. My 19 yr. old son was the last one to see my niece. That made him #1 suspect!

The police said that they wanted to talk to everyone that was here when Lydia was here. But guess what?? They 'talked' to my son. And only my son.

We could understand why. What we couldn't understand was that while they talked to him, no one could continue looking for Lydia!

We had to sit there. We sat there from 11 p.m. until 7am waiting for them to let us go looking some more.

We then find out they didn't want anyone but their officers to be out looking.

We sat there all that time and not do anything!
The police wound up taking our son to the station to do some more talking. They finally had search & rescue come out and try to find something.

The dogs found Lydias' scent in my yard, out to the highway, and down the road about 200 yards from my home. From there???

My son got to leave the station at about 7:30am. He told the police that he would be more than willing to take a polygraph. So they let him come to my home for awhile, so they could set up the questions they wanted.

The family was told not to go out looking at all. The police were afraid that we might mess up any evidence that might be ??
Search & rescue tried to find something, but lost Lydias scent and couldn't find anything after the 200 yards.

My family had many offers from search & rescue that was in different counties. But because of the political hoop-la, the police in Skagit County didn't accept. Didn't want the offers. It was very clear that they felt that they could handle it on their own.

It is know Sept. 4th, and we still don't have Lydia. We don't have a clue.

The only thing we are sure of, is that the police department has finally admitted to the family that they don't know what to do. That they have had only 1, mind you 1 missing child in the last 20 or so years.

Oh they apologize to my sister and to us. But how is that getting Lydia home to her family?

This family was out every night for 2 1/2 weeks, around the clock looking for her. All the police did was tell us not to trespass on private property. Even if we got a call from someone who said that they had seen Lydia! (which we did. numerous times!)

We are at a point that the police don't know where to go, the family has lost any leads we had.

If there is anyone out there that can give us a clue as to where to go from here, the family would be very grateful. The police in Mt. Vernon, Washington are not helping one little bit.

The family has even had outside help come in at our own expense.
We don't know what to do.

We do know that the police don't know what their are doing!!

Submitted: 9/20/2001 12:00:00 AM
Modified: 10/10/2001 12:00:00 AM ,

UPDATE ...here is something a little interesting also
Since this time, I, the motherof the missing child, have had to return to Wisconsin and help my 16 year old son get ready for school. I have driven back to Washington State and am planning on leaving this coming Friday. I drove back here. Since I have been back this time, there has been 'nothing new' and as far as I know there may not be anything ever new.

Although, there was a key that I have asked the detective to find out what it was for and where it came from and there still has not been any reply. So what did I do, do you ask? Took the bull by the horns, again, and drove to Beverton, Ore. I took that key and I got in touch with Lydia's father and he met me at the hotel that I was staying at. We called the skating rink and discovered that it was a key to a locker down there. The problem is this; the locker was opened and emptied of anything that was in there within the last 3 weeks. Who emptied it? Good question, we still don't know. Wish we did though.

Also, here is something a little interesting also. On last Sunday, a 15 year old girl from Montana was at the Puyallup Fair and she is now missing. What is going on? Is there a possible connection?

Please help me and my family with this in any way that you can.

Thank you.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/0 ... 006515.htm

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: July 06, 2009, 10:53:15 PM »

KaraK--if your daughter knows the pass word can she set the myspace 'disturbed' from private to open?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1488 on: July 06, 2009, 11:23:09 PM »

You should also tell Law enforcement if you think it might lead to a tip or lead.  Don't hesitate.

Most definitely I would. I am fairly certain that there is no connection what-so-ever and that may be easily verified by location. I am just computer illiterate when it comes to finding stuff online.
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1489 on: July 06, 2009, 11:28:00 PM »

KaraK--if your daughter knows the pass word can she set the myspace 'disturbed' from private to open?

I am not sure - we were trying to figure out that process with my sons MySpace a while back and were not clear on how to do it. I can find out though if I would be able to do that....
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: July 06, 2009, 11:30:11 PM »

I am not sure - we were trying to figure out that process with my sons MySpace a while back and were not clear on how to do it. I can find out though if I would be able to do that....
?????

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: July 06, 2009, 11:32:54 PM »

I don't have myspace but is there an account setting?

Kara how old are the girls that were picking on Lindsey?
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1492 on: July 06, 2009, 11:34:04 PM »

?????

I may have misunderstood your question. I believe you can set your MySpace to private at any time if you have your log in details but I am not sure of the exact process that it would take to change it from private to open or vice versa.

Do you think that the access needs to be changed?  or are you wondering if maybe my daughter had changed it recently?

Thanks and sorry if I misunderstood.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: July 06, 2009, 11:35:09 PM »

this came to me on the drive home from work
the reason i had such a problem with the 'disturbed' myspace is that when i saw it on the dd site her mood was 'adored' with little red hearts...then it went to the cool i'm on Lindsey's myspace mood 'wet'....do we know which 'friend' had changed it?? the 'wet' is bothering me...was it after they had gone swimming? is it sexual in nature (like one of the 'mean' kids KaraK mentioned?  Is there a lake/pond/large body of water in the area????
I don't know I thought Kara said her daughter changed it  I will admit the mood wet, bothered me from the get go.
do you know for sure???  'cause i don't
No, I do not know for sure, I do believe Kara said this though, maybe she can clear it up.

They went swimming at a friends house. If you click on KaraK's name and click the link to read all her posts. It explains all this. Smile

KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1494 on: July 06, 2009, 11:35:15 PM »

I don't have myspace but is there an account setting?

Kara how old are the girls that were picking on Lindsey?

They were 4th and 5th graders so between 9 and 11 years old.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: July 06, 2009, 11:38:40 PM »

I believe you said they had made friends with her again, is that correct? If so, do you feel it was genuine? Do any of the girls go to the same church?
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: July 06, 2009, 11:40:05 PM »

?????

I may have misunderstood your question. I believe you can set your MySpace to private at any time if you have your log in details but I am not sure of the exact process that it would take to change it from private to open or vice versa.

Do you think that the access needs to be changed?  or are you wondering if maybe my daughter had changed it recently?

Thanks and sorry if I misunderstood.
maybe i misunderstood...from what i can gather from pink angles post it was your daughter that got on her (lidsey's)  myspace and posted the 'i'm on lindsey's myspace comment...so i would assume that she (your daughter) [if pink angle was correct in her statement] could access it again and change the setting from private to open?

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: July 06, 2009, 11:43:00 PM »

by open i MEAN PUBLIC..in case of any mis-understanding

KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1498 on: July 06, 2009, 11:49:33 PM »

Yeah I am sure she would be able to change that since she has the information. As long as the log in details have not been changed yet.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: July 06, 2009, 11:50:21 PM »

Mama, whenever you need a mod, got to the report post to moderator.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.