March 28, 2024, 01:05:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770389 times)
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1500 on: July 06, 2009, 11:51:30 PM »

I believe you said they had made friends with her again, is that correct? If so, do you feel it was genuine? Do any of the girls go to the same church?

Yeah, they had just recently become friends again. It was part of that crowd where she had been swimming the day of and prior to her going missing.

I am not aware of which ones go to church I know Lindsey did not regularly attend though.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: July 06, 2009, 11:52:38 PM »

by open i MEAN PUBLIC..in case of any mis-understanding

Yeah I am sure she would be able to change that since she has the information. As long as the log in details have not been changed yet.
well, i'm sure she's in bed by now..go ask her to do it in the morning....

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: July 06, 2009, 11:54:52 PM »

Kara

Is Wayne Watne married or ... living on his own.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1503 on: July 07, 2009, 12:03:13 AM »

Kara

Is Wayne Watne married or ... living on his own.

Janet

I've only met him twice - once at the vigil and the other time when I was selling cupcakes for the Baum family. Both times he was by himself and had not mentioned a wife.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: July 07, 2009, 12:06:20 AM »

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that i think it's possible wayne watne could have been involved in this and needs to be polygraphed and questioned thoroughly by authorities, including a search of his home...hopefully he would willingly volunteer this information if he was not involved at all

for those who havent looked over at the thread specifically on him yet, please do so and look at the map of his home on 3rd street...its entirely possible that lindsey crossed right into this path on her way home based on the information we know...i got goosebumps when i saw where his house was located...

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1505 on: July 07, 2009, 12:08:47 AM »

Kara, Lindsey's family didn't regularly attend church? Did Wayne Watne spend time with other children as well? Does your daughter have any idea what the entry means in her myspace about being afraid of something happening?
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1506 on: July 07, 2009, 12:15:36 AM »

Kara, Lindsey's family didn't regularly attend church? Did Wayne Watne spend time with other children as well? Does your daughter have any idea what the entry means in her myspace about being afraid of something happening?

No, Lindsey did not regularly- I am not sure about her mom and brother. I had Lindsey over here many Sunday mornings and afternoons so I would not call it regular and she honestly rarely mentioned church to me.

I'm going to ask her about Lindsey's entry on her MySpace page. I actually sent her to be with family for a few days to try and give her a break but I will let you know what she says about that.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: July 07, 2009, 12:20:16 AM »

The temporary restraining order does concern me but ... there does not appear to be anything on this amazing extensive research that implicates Wayne Watne in any wrongdoing.  Do I have that right?

Does the research on others that have any connections to Lindsey Baum case reveal a checkered past?

Nevertheless ... considering  Wayne Watne's connection to both Josh (Fishing) and Lindsey (Church) and ... the location of his residence to the Baum's residence ... to the location of where Lindsey was walking the night she went missing ... I believe he should be questioned and checked out by LE ... in the process of elimination.

Janet

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: July 07, 2009, 12:31:21 AM »

The temporary restraining order does concern me but ... there does not appear to be anything on this amazing extensive research that implicates Wayne Watne in any wrongdoing.  Do I have that right?

Does the research on others that have any connections to Lindsey Baum case reveal a checkered past?

Nevertheless ... considering  Wayne Watne's connection to both Josh (Fishing) and Lindsey (Church) and ... the location of his residence to the Baum's residence ... to the location of where Lindsey was walking the night she went missing ... I believe he should be questioned and checked out by LE ... in the process of elimination.

Janet

I have found quite a few things in people's backgrounds but nothing making me go hmmm.  people speed or get arrested now and then ect but what I normally pay attention to are sex offenders or people with assaults or other violent criminal arrests.

as for wayne watne what I am hmmm about on him is that he living where young girls are going missing.  this is why I posted the 3 case back a few posts.  they are where he was living at the time he was aroud there.  I am still checking to see if others are missing in the other places he lived.   which really tells u nothing because people go missing all over the place, but those last 3 all went missing in july.   so what is goig on in july. 

I'm fally asllep over here so will finish looking up missing people compared to where he lived /when and see what might be going on.  it could all be coicidence. 

right not I have to get off of here and go to sleep ugh 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: July 07, 2009, 12:38:03 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!

Janet
9:40 PM PT

_____

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: July 07, 2009, 12:39:04 AM »

if i don't get an answer in the morning i'm gonna' be pod'.....
ya'll like who ya want but don't you remember the first person to get to an arson site is the one did it??  oh i'm just gonna' pizz off folks...goin' to the bunkey....

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: July 07, 2009, 12:49:02 AM »

ya'll like who ya want but don't you remember the first person to get to an arson site is the one did it??  oh i'm just gonna' pizz off folks...goin' to the bunkey....
mods delete if ya' want but it's all smelly to me....

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: July 07, 2009, 12:49:25 AM »

Mamacrazy30 What is going on? Izzz a confused monkey.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: July 07, 2009, 12:52:10 AM »

mods feel free to delete my post  which I quoted mamacrazy if you wish.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: July 07, 2009, 01:26:41 AM »

As for how many kids go missing, I was in WalMart in the USA last week and on my way out, noticed the Missing Children posters. There were a few featured, but the total was well in excess of 8,000.
I did look at quite a few of them. Many were parental abductions. Many were not and dated back years. How is this possible ?
This Wayne guy has tweaked something. Kara can take care of it with LE or with the Mum to discuss with LE. I am not comfortable putting his name out here like this when the man , well , what did he do ? Nothing as far as I can see.   'cept take Josh fishing. Maybe he is just a good egg.  ( or not ) .
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: July 07, 2009, 07:57:08 AM »

Mama I'm kinda wit u on this.  Hi Monkeys!  Please understand this is all IMO but where she was seen last, the friends house, have they realllllyyy checked out this entire family?  KaraK, husband and daughter can prove they were home all night?  Did anyone see Lindsey leave KaraK's house.  I'm feelin hinky here and the guy too close to other girls missing bothers me also.
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1516 on: July 07, 2009, 09:00:19 AM »

Mama I'm kinda wit u on this.  Hi Monkeys!  Please understand this is all IMO but where she was seen last, the friends house, have they realllllyyy checked out this entire family?  KaraK, husband and daughter can prove they were home all night?  Did anyone see Lindsey leave KaraK's house.  I'm feelin hinky here and the guy too close to other girls missing bothers me also.

Well I don't think mammacrazy30's post should be deleted because it is her opinion although I am not sure what question she is referencing to needing an answer on - but if it is directed at me then by all means please re-post because I have not a clue what you are referring to.

As far as my family being checked out I guess that depends on what you consider being checked out - if background check, criminal record and history checks, numerous home checks, vehicle check, numerous property checks, polygraph (for Scott - probably cause he's the only one who can drive and I was in the process of writing and drafting several articles), numerous FBI interviews, numerous police interviews, numerous sheriff's dept interviews, search dogs, phone records, copy of computer hard drives and such then I would say yes we have been checked out pretty thoroughly.

I like the fact that you guys are open in your processes and ideas and I agree that everyone needs to be looked at thoroughly regardless of who they are and I don't think you should be shy in looking into that or being open with your opinions. Not easy from this side but understandable especially after reading about some of the past cases you guys have dealt with-

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: July 07, 2009, 09:28:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

For the most part ... I will be off until next week.  Family wedding this weekend and ... relatives from out of town are beginning to arrive today.

I pray that answers are forthcoming very soon regarding Lindsey.  I have been watching Seattle KIRO for the past 30 minutes ... nothing on this missing little girl.  I hope the silence implies that something is happening behind the scenes in the investigation.

Janet
6:30 AM PT

_____

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: July 07, 2009, 09:28:49 AM »

Yes, that is all I meant.  Good morning K!  I live in FL where all this mess (as everywhere else) with Caylee, Haleigh, Adji and several missing women recently.  I am suspect of everyone.  You probably are too now.  I forgot to ask you about Lindsey's brother.  Any real possibility of him harming her?  I know this is all our opinion but I'd like to hear your thoughts.  Thank you for allow my curiosity to be answered.  I do appreciate the way you handled it. Thank You again.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: July 07, 2009, 09:31:36 AM »

I forgot to add that I think, correct me someone if wrong, that Mamacrazy was wanting and answer this am about your dtr's ability to change L's MySpace from private.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.