April 19, 2024, 03:32:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 773266 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: July 07, 2009, 04:57:17 PM »

okay I have a dilemma here.

I am actually new to this board even though I post a lot.   I have tried to keep with the "norm" of what the board allows and does not allow.  Like don't post the ss #'s of dead people, don't post phone #s. etc. 

Now it seems some of the posters do not wish me to post research info or work on certain theories which research specific persons.  Everyone has their own opinions on what should and should not be posted or said, and it is that way on every board on the net, so which ever way this board wants to go is fine with me.  If you want me to quit researching on the open board, I can do that no problem.  Like i said, I am new to this board and I don't want to upset the way things work around here.  So if you want me to quit posting research and quit brainstorming and posting theories or ideas or looking into specific people etc, then say so and I will quit. I can always keep track of all my research somewhere else etc.  It's not a problem for me to do that at all.  I just posted it because I thought 100 minds going over this stuff is a lot more thorough than just me looking at it, and 100 people looking at the info and adding to it gets things done a whole lot faster than if I do it all by myself. 

but I am thinking now perhaps others don't see it that way.  I can't research like that and only say certain things and leave all the other stuff out.  sorry, it is not that it bothers me or I am getting weird about it, it is just not the way I research a case.  It does me no good to sit here and not go through the info and have feedback and brainstorming sessions about it. 

so without any bad feelings or whatever, I just think I need to quit posting unless someone specifically asks me to look up something for them.  so here is my email keysring@yahoo.com.

DD - not sure what brought this about and don't need to know to be honest.  All I know is that there is a 10 year old girl missing.  Anything after that we need to research and you are fast and good at it.  JMO.

DD, I haven't seen anything problematic with what you've posted.  Quite frankly, an "investigation" involves "investigating" people. It's the nature of the beast.  And, as I recall, law enforcement indicated in an article that it is looking at blogs and forums for ideas as part of its investigation.  LE may be looking at this one for all we know.  Every little bit helps, especially since Lindsey seemed to have disappeared without a trace.

Lindsey deserves our best efforts.  Let's give them to her.

Jesse much better said than I ever could. I also wish to correct my response - All I know is that there is a 10 11 year old girl missing.  Happy Birthday Lindsey, please be safe and come home soon.  We are working hard to help find you!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: July 07, 2009, 04:57:20 PM »

I am actually new to this board even though I post a lot.   I have tried to keep with the "norm" of what the board allows and does not allow.  Like don't post the ss #'s of dead people, don't post phone #s. etc. 

Now it seems some of the posters do not wish me to post research info or work on certain theories which research specific persons.  Everyone has their own opinions on what should and should not be posted or said, and it is that way on every board on the net, so which ever way this board wants to go is fine with me.  If you want me to quit researching on the open board, I can do that no problem.  Like i said, I am new to this board and I don't want to upset the way things work around here.  So if you want me to quit posting research and quit brainstorming and posting theories or ideas or looking into specific people etc, then say so and I will quit. I can always keep track of all my research somewhere else etc.  It's not a problem for me to do that at all.  I just posted it because I thought 100 minds going over this stuff is a lot more thorough than just me looking at it, and 100 people looking at the info and adding to it gets things done a whole lot faster than if I do it all by myself. 

but I am thinking now perhaps others don't see it that way.  I can't research like that and only say certain things and leave all the other stuff out.  sorry, it is not that it bothers me or I am getting weird about it, it is just not the way I research a case.  It does me no good to sit here and not go through the info and have feedback and brainstorming sessions about it. 

so without any bad feelings or whatever, I just think I need to quit posting unless someone specifically asks me to look up something for them.  so here is my email keysring@yahoo.com.

doubledecker

Your research is appreciated by this computer illiteratee more than you can know.  I read the forum and ... I read articles ... my only sources for my speculations.

As long as the info that is accumulated on those who could possibly be considered persons of interest is public record ... I say go for it!  A little girl named Lindsey is missing.  Researching ALL avenues that may provide closure is where it is at.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: July 07, 2009, 05:18:11 PM »

DD - I appreciate everything you are doing and especially in this case I think everyone needs to be looked at.

I agree with you not to post the SS numbers or phone numbers but other than that, everything you are posting is public record.

I don't want you to quit posting and I don't have the time to figure out who was asking you not to.  Please reconsider.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: July 07, 2009, 05:38:52 PM »

DD keep posting I afor one would like to see some information regarding some adults I find suspect.

I don't have a problem in asking ourselves about the brother, EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE LOOKED AT
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: July 07, 2009, 05:42:13 PM »

OOPS! the tab key will post!

What I was saying is, the brother, sure he could have done it but in my opinion many people should be looked at as well. The fact he has no car, he is 12 and so far this thing seems to be a well acted out plan since no one can find the poor girl to me says he didn't do it.

I think it is an adult, with a car who has taken her out of the town or has her hidden in such a good hiding place the dogs, the fbi or the entire town cannot find her.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: July 07, 2009, 05:51:10 PM »

DD if it is my post then I am sorry. If you have something to post about the brother then by all means post away. If he is responsible, then it needs to be known so we can find this girl. Time is running out.

Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1566 on: July 07, 2009, 05:56:07 PM »

Lindsey's brother should be looked into, just because he is 12 means nothing. There is a reason that someone is posting things about this boy, maybe the people posting unflattering comments about him are nuts, or maybe they are being truthful. IMO

Based on this past McCleary NIGHTMARE, age and relationship should have absolutely no bearing in the investigation on what and who is responsible. WOW!
http://www.seattlepi.com/archives/1995/9508150047.asp

I just keep praying that Lindsey's dads pleas get SOMEONE to step forward.  His appeal and story of deployment soon for Iraq is about as heart-wrenching as I can take. What a nightmare way to have to spend your daughters birthday.

http://**/articles/2009/07/07/local_news/doc4a538c6eba73f127760123.txt
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: July 07, 2009, 05:59:17 PM »

i also wouldnt be suprised if it was ms lachester posting the second comment about the family having problems as well...i wish there was a way to trace the ip's...either way, i just am very concerned that ww lived in all those places where there are other girls missing.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: July 07, 2009, 06:04:18 PM »

LINDSEY BAUM - THE WAYNE WATNE CONNECTION

She’s no runaway, family says
By Steven Friederich - The Daily World
Wednesday, July 1, 2009 12:13 PM PDT

Lindsey was in Girl Scouts. She went to church at the Evergreen Christian Center in McCleary, an offshoot of a larger church in west Olympia. She sometimes worked the front counter at Baum’s store in Elma, a “dollar store.”

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

Hundreds gather for Baum vigil
By Callie White - The Daily World
Wednesday, July 1, 2009 12:13 PM PDT

Wayne Watne of Evergreen Christian Community in Olympia and two other local ministers said prayers for Lindsey’s return. Watne took speakers from the assembled crowd. Friends of the family stepped up, taking turns expressing their hope and their pain.

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4baa38c6082474655699.txt

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1245 on: July 05, 2009, 11:23:14 PM »

Josh does not have any regular friends that I am aware of but I will ask around but I know Wayne Watne tries to help out there by taking him fishing and there may be other adults and such that have stepped in to provide friendship as well. Most of the time that I see Josh he is hanging out with Lindsey and my 10 and 11 yr old. I really wanted to add just so you know that Josh has been to my home several times with Lindsey or coming over to see if the kids were here playing and I've personally never had an issue with him and he was always very polite and respectful.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865772#msg865772

WATNE, WAYNE S
WATNE, WAYNE
(DOB: 10/1964)
(Age: 44)

400 S 3RD ST
MCCLEARY, WA 98557-9658
GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY
(05/2008-05/2008)

Credit: doubledecker

+++++

Wayne Watne - Missionary At Lindsey's Church; Took Josh Fishing Etc

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5614.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: July 07, 2009, 06:05:20 PM »

DD if it is my post then I am sorry. If you have something to post about the brother then by all means post away. If he is responsible, then it needs to be known so we can find this girl. Time is running out.

no it is not you. 

I am not mad, I am not stopping researching the case, I just have to do it in my own way and I can't pick and choose what to post because someone does not like the info on certain people put out here.  I don't pick and choose and although I have my own persons of interest, I keep researching them ALL.  any name that pops up anywhere I research it, I don't care who it is or if my relative pops up I will still research it but I just can't pick and choose and edit out what I say etc.  And it seems that there are things people don't like said or certain persons they don't want their names on here or whatever, and I never know who that is until I put it out there and am told about it. ugh.  so it is just a waste of time putting out half-a$$ info and leaving so much out. 

oh brother I guess I should have never said anything but I felt I should give an honest explanation for not posting, rather than just never post and have people wonder why ugh. 

its been more than one time and more than one person saying things to the affect of
we shouldn't put that name out here, what did they do... or we should only give that info to so and so and not post it, or I am slandering someone.  gee (it's libel anyway, not slander, and I know the law about that; I have not said anyone did anything, never accused anyone ugh) Just one thing after another, to the point I don't know the board expectations of posters and I am obviously not doing was is expected of me, so rather than keep reading I am basically out of line for what I post, I just am better off not posting.  ugh.  grrr. 

it's like going to the garden party with ricky nelson, or sittin' on the dock of the bay. 
now there is a cryptic  hahaha

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: July 07, 2009, 06:10:31 PM »

1. THE 6TH STREET ROUTE - KARA KAMPEN

KaraK
« Reply #350 on: July 01, 2009, 05:25:22 PM »

For some of the other posters regarding the camera's and Lindsey's route: From a possible witness on the night that Lindsey disappeared she did not take her regular route home. If that is true she would not have had to come through an area where she would have been picked up on those camera's. Instead she would have been headed up 6th street hill into a strictly residential area where there are no businesses which would be consistent with the original trail said to have been picked up by the dogs.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg860401#msg860401

2. THE 6TH STREET ROUTE - KARA KAMPEN

KaraK
« Reply #1013 on: July 04, 2009, 10:27:20 PM »

I do want to let you know I just had a visitor that Lindsey's family hired - an independent tracker renowned for helping where others have failed

http://www.k9sardog.com/harryoakes.html

and he says he picked up a scent nearly the same as I was told before. He cut his usual fee and is currently trying to track using his trained dogs. Pray he finds something that the others have missed!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg864394#msg864394

3.  THE 6TH STREET ROUTE - KARA KAMPEN

KaraK
« Reply #1162 on: Today at 06:45:55 PM »

If someone is interested in giving it a shot they could try calling Harry Oakes and see if he can tell you specifically if he tracked the scent straight down Maple or up 6th - I don't know the exact details of his search but that way you would have the information directly without it coming through me... Just a thought. I imagine you could tell him you are trying to put together maps and such. Not sure if he'd share the info or not...

International K-9 Search & Rescue Services
c/o Harry E. Oakes, Jr.
P.O. Box #1472
Longview, Washington 98632 USA

Oregon phone: 503-705-0258
Outside Oregon phone and fax: 360-414-8093

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.new#new

++++++++

Re: 6th Street Info, Who LIves Their, Connections Etc

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5593.0

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: July 07, 2009, 06:22:52 PM »

doubledecker

On a forum there are going to be contrary opinions but ... that must not stop each of us from researching in a direction that we deem is the right road in the process of elimination in regards to potential persons of interest.

On some aspects we will have to respectfully agree to disagree while not discouraging.

doubledecker ... thank you again for all your research on behalf of a little girl named Lindsey who is missing.  Stay the course.

Janet

++++++

Galatians 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1572 on: July 07, 2009, 06:29:38 PM »

Awwww,don't go DoubleDecker.You are a very valuable researcher and poster here on ScaredMonkeys.I know I'm not the only one here who appreciates what you contribute to these cases.
So please stay and post whatever way you want and don't worry about hurting anyones feelings or opinions.
When Klaas or one of our great Mods here see that something is out of line with your postings and research,they'll let you know about it.
You are doing a great job,so please stay!
I have to go read the Wayne Watne thread.....I think I found some info we could use(images and such)but have to see if it's already over there.
{{{{DD}}}}

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1573 on: July 07, 2009, 06:46:32 PM »

Please don't tell me we have the relative of an RSO (SK) who lives in McCleary (who was discovered by one of the Monkey's here the other night) and whose, along with another possible female relatives Myspace page was linked here, has actually been interviewed in the story of missing 10 year old Lindsey???

Please say it ain't so   

“I can’t believe something like this happened in a small town like this,” said Tim Kuhn, who lives in McCleary and has roots in the small town. “This has changed everything about the town.”

Kuhn said he hadn’t seen such a change in the town since the Bassett murders. In August of 1995, Brian Bassett was convicted of murdering his mother, father and little brother and sentenced to three life terms. He was 16 at the time of the murders. A then-17-year-old friend who participated in the killings, Nicholaus McDonald, was convicted on two murder counts.

Those murders shook the community, Kuhn said, but did not rob it of its sense of neighborliness in nearly the same way.

(from an Article posted on SM on 7/3/09 by AZSunny) - thank you AZSunny
http://**/articles/2009/07/03/local_news/doc4a4e415cdb51d302573546.txt
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: July 07, 2009, 06:51:36 PM »

doubledecker

On a forum there are going to be contrary opinions but ... that must not stop each of us from researching in a direction that we deem is the right road in the process of elimination in regards to potential persons of interest.

On some aspects we will have to respectfully agree to disagree while not discouraging.

doubledecker ... thank you again for all your research on behalf of a little girl named Lindsey who is missing.  Stay the course.

Janet

++++++

Galatians 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

I am really wanting off this subject so this will be my last post about this, as this board is for helping victims not creating drama ugh, which I certainly had no intention of doing. ugh. 

I don't care who thinks what, I just don't like to be told to quit posting this or that, or tell only so and so about this or that, blah blah blah.  I have been really trying to not post what klaas asked me not to post, and I respect that because that is klasss right here, but when other posters start telling me what I should and should not be doing, just because they might not agree with me, the it just gets ridiculous.  this is about the 10th time I have had someone tell me to not do something on this board and so I figured maybe I am on the wrong board.  so rather than get mad, I just go find somewhere else to post.  that is pretty simple.  I want to post the way I want to post, and when it gets to be where I have someone other tha the admins tellig me what to do, then I am out of here. Hope you uderstand.  I tried to explain it nicely, now I am just saying it straight up.  If one more persons tells me what to post and what not to post, I'm off of here.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: July 07, 2009, 06:53:03 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5622.new#new

Questions for Karak

Link to Karak's Posts

« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 06:55:49 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1576 on: July 07, 2009, 07:00:14 PM »

Please don't tell me we have the relative of an RSO (SK) who lives in McCleary (who was discovered by one of the Monkey's here the other night) and whose, along with another possible female relatives Myspace page was linked here, has actually been interviewed in the story of missing 10 year old Lindsey???

Please say it ain't so   

“I can’t believe something like this happened in a small town like this,” said Tim Kuhn, who lives in McCleary and has roots in the small town. “This has changed everything about the town.”

Kuhn said he hadn’t seen such a change in the town since the Bassett murders. In August of 1995, Brian Bassett was convicted of murdering his mother, father and little brother and sentenced to three life terms. He was 16 at the time of the murders. A then-17-year-old friend who participated in the killings, Nicholaus McDonald, was convicted on two murder counts.

Those murders shook the community, Kuhn said, but did not rob it of its sense of neighborliness in nearly the same way.

(from an Article posted on SM on 7/3/09 by AZSunny) - thank you AZSunny
http://**/articles/2009/07/03/local_news/doc4a4e415cdb51d302573546.txt
I have read your post five times, I must be really stupid, and I so want to understand what you are saying, please who is SK? Can you say the name or is it not appropriate? I have a feeling what you are saying, but not sure, thanks 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: July 07, 2009, 07:11:54 PM »

So lets say you are trying to convince a whole bunch of people that there were problems some where and everyone is basically looking at you as though you are nuts...Wouldn't you want someone else to come on and verify? I am not buying it for a minute. My gut is telling me it is the same person posting things in order to get back at Josh for fighting with her son.

You know Josh is a 12 year old kid. If you saw him in the pic he doesn't look like a trouble making kid, he was wearing ok cloths, walking normally. It is said everyone picks on him (!)and this was said by a person who also admitted her children picked on him.

Who hasn't fought with a sibling? These kids had problems it seems socially, emotionally.  I fought with my brother everyday, 100 times per day. He bothered the heck out of me and I him. Once we threw ashtrays at each other and I hit in in the eye and gave him a black eye and laughed in his face as he cried! Even as adults we fought, we actually had a fight right after my mom died and we didn't speak to each other for 6 months, until I found out he was dying of cancer, then I was the one crying the loudest at his funeral because under all of that, I loved him. Siblings fight, heck my kids fight and argue and I once had to break up a physical altercation. Everyone has been searched, questioned and willingly taken lie detectors. The brother, I strongly feel could not have done this. Even if he did, how on earth could have had hidden her for this long? I think there are a lot of angles and possibilities which make a lot more sense then this boy doing this to his sister. One thing that is telling to me, the neighbor says the two was fighting and she sent him on his way home...He went, he left. He didn't tell her to go to hell, he did as she said which tells me maybe he was not that bad of a kid, kwim?

In the process of elimination... I think the neighbor who is hell bent on trying to blame a 12 year old kid and blaming a mother of not crying enough should be questioned and submitted to a lie detector. Her behavior is irrational and borderline unbalanced. I also ask myself is she unbalanced enough to get back at this family by hurting or hiding Lindsey? I don't know, I don't know her. Maybe however it should be looked into. She has experience with drawing blood at the hospital she works at or does she work at the medical care place, the one with the empty units not searched?  She must be able to get a drug and a syringe.
She was around an awful lot, she saw the fight, she was around when Lindsey was walking...BTW, why didn't she offer her a ride? She passes by a young girl walking by herself when it is getting dark and she just goes on her marry way? This was a child she claims was getting abused and she was trying to protect? So she allows her to walk by herself? I would think a person would stop and ask if she was OK if she was spending time trying to help her. Or was she manipulating the situation? Was she convincing Lindsey what she was going through was abusive and she needed to report it? She said she helped Lindsey call CPS, right?

An argument can be made for anyone, that is why all adults should be brought in for polys. I am debating whether or not to hit post, I dont' want to upset anyone, sorry if I do.

I agree with you, TG. 

The reason everyone gets emotional is because everyone cares so much.

Some people like to be right and just keep posting the same theory over and over and that is like water torture.  It certainly can divert a thread from what they are talking about which might just have been leading up the right path.

If you know what happened to Lindsay, FGS, tell LE, if not, welcome other theories, too.

The other thing I would caution posters about is telling KaraK what to do.  Lindsey's myspace may be being watched by LE and telling her to open it could cause interference, which we do not want.  KaraK should ask LE first.  You should not demand that she do something immediately, especially before talking to LE, as it could interfere with the investigation.

This is jmo, but I would hate to see this interfered with by a monkey who thinks they have the authority to demand something and leading KaraK to do it, thinking you do have that authority.

I hope you understand I am coming from a place of protecting that which could be evidence.  I want this girl found and I want the crime punished.

Thanks.

I have created a thread so you can keep track of KaraK and the answers she has provided already and a place to share information with her or ask her questions.  I see several posters getting confused about what she did/did not say.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5622.new#new

Thank you, KaraK for caring enough to post here and answer any questions we have.

Happy Birthday, precious girl.  We are trying as hard as we know how, to find you.  Please leave us a sign that we can follow to you.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1578 on: July 07, 2009, 07:14:04 PM »

Hang on NRCG, I'm trying to find the previous discussion in the archives.  Don't mean to be "cryptic".  Using the last name on Family watch dog and then Myspace might get you there quicker Smile 

Sorry to confuse ~
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1579 on: July 07, 2009, 07:37:19 PM »

this came to me on the drive home from work
the reason i had such a problem with the 'disturbed' myspace is that when i saw it on the dd site her mood was 'adored' with little red hearts...then it went to the cool i'm on Lindsey's myspace mood 'wet'....do we know which 'friend' had changed it?? the 'wet' is bothering me...was it after they had gone swimming? is it sexual in nature (like one of the 'mean' kids KaraK mentioned?  Is there a lake/pond/large body of water in the area????
I don't know I thought Kara said her daughter changed it  I will admit the mood wet, bothered me from the get go.
do you know for sure???  'cause i don't
No, I do not know for sure, I do believe Kara said this though, maybe she can clear it up.

It was my daughter and another friend that changed it to "cool I'm on Lindsey's myspace" originally. The mood wet had I'm told been like that since the girls went swimming the day before Lindsey went missing.  I know it was quite a shocker to see it there (the mood) but that is  one of the hings that these girls don't quite understand yet and use it innocently in reference to swimming etc.
Kara,do you happen to know if the girls went swimming at the same house they swam at friday,the day Lindsey went missing?And do you know this person/s?Who else hangs out there?Who lives there?Sorry if this has been asked.....I'm behind on reading.

I'm going to try and catch up I know that I missed some questions but there will be a delay - we have to meet friends at the park who will be releasing some B-day balloons for Lindsey.

The girls were swimming at the same home both days. At the time the girls were there it was 2 to 3 other girls (9 to 12), Lindsey, my daughter and the mother of one of the other girls (the mother to the child whose house they were at). - Hope that makes sense.

As for the argument: according to my daughter right now: it started at Shell station (this is where they left the bike) then they continued walking til they were on Maple (I know this was confused earlier possibly because I didn't understand what Kayla was saying) they were several houses down from mine when the family friend (who apparently was visiting a another friend on this street) told Josh to go home.    - Does that make sense? If not I'll try to make it clearer but I got to run but will come back and try to catch up on any ?'s.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.