March 28, 2024, 04:36:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770301 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: July 07, 2009, 10:26:12 PM »

Always like to read some good research...
 You do a great job doubledecker..
WE need information in order to understand the situation AND as our collected information increases the more educated our opinions become, AND our ability to draw a proper scenario for the situation increases based on an educated opinion.. 
You have a great value as a member of an investigative forum doubledecker.
We have a large group of research people, Of course that is just my opinion. 

KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1601 on: July 07, 2009, 10:36:01 PM »

this came to me on the drive home from work
the reason i had such a problem with the 'disturbed' myspace is that when i saw it on the dd site her mood was 'adored' with little red hearts...then it went to the cool i'm on Lindsey's myspace mood 'wet'....do we know which 'friend' had changed it?? the 'wet' is bothering me...was it after they had gone swimming? is it sexual in nature (like one of the 'mean' kids KaraK mentioned?  Is there a lake/pond/large body of water in the area????
I don't know I thought Kara said her daughter changed it  I will admit the mood wet, bothered me from the get go.
do you know for sure???  'cause i don't
No, I do not know for sure, I do believe Kara said this though, maybe she can clear it up.

It was my daughter and another friend that changed it to "cool I'm on Lindsey's myspace" originally. The mood wet had I'm told been like that since the girls went swimming the day before Lindsey went missing.  I know it was quite a shocker to see it there (the mood) but that is  one of the hings that these girls don't quite understand yet and use it innocently in reference to swimming etc.
Kara,do you happen to know if the girls went swimming at the same house they swam at friday,the day Lindsey went missing?And do you know this person/s?Who else hangs out there?Who lives there?Sorry if this has been asked.....I'm behind on reading.

I'm going to try and catch up I know that I missed some questions but there will be a delay - we have to meet friends at the park who will be releasing some B-day balloons for Lindsey.

The girls were swimming at the same home both days. At the time the girls were there it was 2 to 3 other girls (9 to 12), Lindsey, my daughter and the mother of one of the other girls (the mother to the child whose house they were at). - Hope that makes sense.

As for the argument: according to my daughter right now: it started at Shell station (this is where they left the bike) then they continued walking til they were on Maple (I know this was confused earlier possibly because I didn't understand what Kayla was saying) they were several houses down from mine when the family friend (who apparently was visiting a another friend on this street) told Josh to go home.    - Does that make sense? If not I'll try to make it clearer but I got to run but will come back and try to catch up on any ?'s.
Thank you Kara
Is there a reason Josh did not hang out with your son(or did he?)because they are about the same age?

Two very different groups I guess you'd say. Every now and again they'd hang out for a few if everyone else they knew was doing something else but my son is a little skater/ biker that hangs out with kids usually who enjoy the same. Josh is more the fishing, playing video games type of kid.
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1602 on: July 07, 2009, 10:37:43 PM »

One of the reader comments .  Anyone local or if Kara comes by, can you please explain why Forks?

This girl twitters, does Facebook and prolly has a cellphone, too. What do parents expect? Ten year olds do not need these things. This child most likely is far away from that town with someone she met via one of the above. Hope she comes home soon.

Of course, if she is not found soon they should look up in Forks.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49891642.html

BUMP
this is something else I am thinking to look into, this post, the poster, etc.  we really don't know what they meant, might be something cryptic for all we know.  I will try to check more on this

I actually just heard about this today from my old mans boss. I talked to Melissa and they had not mentioned anything to her either so not sure where forks came into play in this.
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1603 on: July 07, 2009, 10:51:08 PM »

Yes, that is all I meant.  Good morning K!  I live in FL where all this mess (as everywhere else) with Caylee, Haleigh, Adji and several missing women recently.  I am suspect of everyone.  You probably are too now.  I forgot to ask you about Lindsey's brother.  Any real possibility of him harming her?  I know this is all our opinion but I'd like to hear your thoughts.  Thank you for allow my curiosity to be answered.  I do appreciate the way you handled it. Thank You again.

I appreciate that you guys are that way. It may not always seem that way but I do. Lindsey's brother has a temper but to seriously hurt her I do not think so -  I've seen them fight and argue numerous times and know he gets mad for a minute and then he's over it. They both are a bit temperamental but he especially thinks highly of Lindsey and nothing in me since she's gone missing made me think he was any way involved. - Now that is just my gut feeling topped with the lack of any form of transportation.

Did you guys catch that I changed the location of where the argument was broken up? I talked to my daughter today and then Lindsey's mom and we were both originally confused at that point but it was cleared up for us today. so my post from earlier today is actually the accurate location.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: July 07, 2009, 11:07:47 PM »

Thank you Kara for your continued postings and insight. I will ask again  in the case you didn't read it a day or so ago. If you can't answer the question it is ok to simply say you cannot comment right now or something to that effect.

What do you think happened to Lindsey? Is there anybody or groups of people high on your radar? There are many speculations and theories, does anything seem to fit?

We are lucky to have you on here. You are there and know the area well. If there are theories out there we maybe able to help develop them.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: July 07, 2009, 11:14:10 PM »

DD - i thought the only thing I asked not be posted was SS# and phone numbers.  That's all.

that is all YOU said, and I don't have a problem with that

I guess if anyone else does not like what I post they can complain to you, because I am just going to ignore them and post whatever I want
Hello. It was me who had the problem last night. But that is me. If it's ok with Klaasend, it's ok with me. I am serious, I was not and am not mad.
Just wanted some caution exercised, that's all.
In the Tori Stafford case, the family, the sister and several others were raked over the coals in the Canadian media and in the blogs. Everything they did was hinky. Turned out the actual persons arrested were no one from the family or their close friends. It was just some random persons.
In this case, there is too much we don't know and I felt funny about this Wayne's name being put out there as if he was a suspect. And yet, he makes a hinky meter go off. I really hope the police are and have looked at his movements.
I am not angry and if I was speaking to you in person, it might come off better than the way I have been writing as you would be able to tell from my tone of voice, ok ? We all want the same thing here, for the girl to come home safe and sound, please take no offense. 
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1606 on: July 07, 2009, 11:38:55 PM »

Thank you Kara for your continued postings and insight. I will ask again  in the case you didn't read it a day or so ago. If you can't answer the question it is ok to simply say you cannot comment right now or something to that effect.

What do you think happened to Lindsey? Is there anybody or groups of people high on your radar? There are many speculations and theories, does anything seem to fit?

We are lucky to have you on here. You are there and know the area well. If there are theories out there we maybe able to help develop them.

I really wish that I had any sort of an inkling of the who part of this. WW strikes me as a bit odd but then so does any adult who spends one on one time with a child that is not theirs. After seeing the numerous SO's listed with Elma & Shelton addresses that raises the hair on my neck just because there are a lot of people in this town with friends and family in those areas and we get through traffic for both places as well. Not to mention as it is here there is a lot of heavily wooded or otherwise sheltered homes and areas surrounding McCleary, Elma and Shelton.

I really just wish they'd take their dogs "into" every home between here Shelton and Elma - I honestly don't think that it was someone who lives that far away and feel that it is someone most likely familiar with McCleary and find it hard to believe that they were not familiar with Lindsey as well. The timing would have just had to of been so perfect for some random out of towner at that time. I know that it is possible but I just don't think it is the case.

I know that is no help. I really just don't know what to think yet
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: July 08, 2009, 12:10:34 AM »

Lindsey's brother should be looked into, just because he is 12 means nothing. There is a reason that someone is posting things about this boy, maybe the people posting unflattering comments about him are nuts, or maybe they are being truthful. IMO

Based on this past McCleary NIGHTMARE, age and relationship should have absolutely no bearing in the investigation on what and who is responsible. WOW!
http://www.seattlepi.com/archives/1995/9508150047.asp

I just keep praying that Lindsey's dads pleas get SOMEONE to step forward.  His appeal and story of deployment soon for Iraq is about as heart-wrenching as I can take. What a nightmare way to have to spend your daughters birthday.

http://**/articles/2009/07/07/local_news/doc4a538c6eba73f127760123.txt

The difference I am seeing with the kids and violent crime is, they do not disappear the bodies and leave some/lots of evidence behind.  Just try to get an adolescent to clean up after themselves, their cleanup sometimes makes is worse.  If there was not adult help in the actual crime, it seems that there wass help in the disappearance, afterward.  I am not saying she is not living.  I mean any crime.

DD, please keep posting.  I am amazed at the research you have done.  I am not sure what the problem is, but I am interested in the research in this case.  Thank you.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: July 08, 2009, 12:13:17 AM »

i also wouldnt be suprised if it was ms lachester posting the second comment about the family having problems as well...i wish there was a way to trace the ip's...either way, i just am very concerned that ww lived in all those places where there are other girls missing.

Someone who posts accusations with no backup, gets my hinky meter going.  Why claim you know more than the police.  If you do, wth?  Why would you try to obstruct justice?

I believe in miracles!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: July 08, 2009, 12:16:13 AM »

"I really just wish they'd take their dogs "into" every home between here Shelton and Elma - I honestly don't think that it was someone who lives that far"
from Kara.
I would hope that they would do that too. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: July 08, 2009, 12:16:36 AM »

DD if it is my post then I am sorry. If you have something to post about the brother then by all means post away. If he is responsible, then it needs to be known so we can find this girl. Time is running out.

no it is not you. 

I am not mad, I am not stopping researching the case, I just have to do it in my own way and I can't pick and choose what to post because someone does not like the info on certain people put out here.  I don't pick and choose and although I have my own persons of interest, I keep researching them ALL.  any name that pops up anywhere I research it, I don't care who it is or if my relative pops up I will still research it but I just can't pick and choose and edit out what I say etc.  And it seems that there are things people don't like said or certain persons they don't want their names on here or whatever, and I never know who that is until I put it out there and am told about it. ugh.  so it is just a waste of time putting out half-a$$ info and leaving so much out. 

oh brother I guess I should have never said anything but I felt I should give an honest explanation for not posting, rather than just never post and have people wonder why ugh. 

its been more than one time and more than one person saying things to the affect of
we shouldn't put that name out here, what did they do... or we should only give that info to so and so and not post it, or I am slandering someone.  gee (it's libel anyway, not slander, and I know the law about that; I have not said anyone did anything, never accused anyone ugh) Just one thing after another, to the point I don't know the board expectations of posters and I am obviously not doing was is expected of me, so rather than keep reading I am basically out of line for what I post, I just am better off not posting.  ugh.  grrr. 

it's like going to the garden party with ricky nelson, or sittin' on the dock of the bay. 
now there is a cryptic  hahaha

We do not have an ignore button, but there are some people I just scroll past and ignore.  I hope this will help you.

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: July 08, 2009, 12:21:00 AM »

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_070709WAB-mccleary-missing-girl-SW.1a87dc5d.html

Family of missing girl celebrates birthday privately

03:29 PM PDT on Tuesday, July 7, 2009

By DREW MIKKELSEN / KING 5 News

McCLEARY, Wash. - Lindsey Baum’s family celebrated the missing girl’s 11th birthday privately Tuesday.

“It’s a rough day for them,” said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

Baum disappeared while walking home from a friend’s house in McCleary June 26.

Search efforts for the girl have been scaled back.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: July 08, 2009, 12:36:24 AM »

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_070709WAB-mccleary-missing-girl-SW.1a87dc5d.html

McCLEARY, Wash. - Lindsey Baum’s family celebrated the missing girl’s 11th birthday privately Tuesday.

I hope the reason they have scaled back is because they have a concrete lead.  Give Lindsey back!

I believe in miracles!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: July 08, 2009, 01:44:32 AM »

i also wouldnt be suprised if it was ms lachester posting the second comment about the family having problems as well...i wish there was a way to trace the ip's...either way, i just am very concerned that ww lived in all those places where there are other girls missing.

Someone who posts accusations with no backup, gets my hinky meter going.  Why claim you know more than the police.  If you do, wth?  Why would you try to obstruct justice?

You know what bothers me the most about her comments and what makes me feel she is just blowing wind. She states Lindsey was an abused child, she was the one person who knew this child better then anyone else, she helped her call cps so she could help protect her...great,but what about the night she saw Lindsey get into a fight with a person who she claims was abusing her, then she sees Lindsey walking all alone as night was falling. Why didn't' she stop? I am not sure if this witness account can be considered valid, in my opinion. She is probably just being opportunistic unfortunately.

Norrose is there any word on the devise which caused the fire?

Kara are you familiar with the area, Fall Creek Campground where the fire was? I have not been to your state, is this area easily accessible? have you heard of anyone speaking of that area? Did you notice anyone not around on Friday that is would normally be around?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: July 08, 2009, 01:56:09 AM »

I hope the reason they have scaled back is because they have a concrete lead.  Give Lindsey back!

How very sad for them...Prayers of strength are sent out tonight to hopefully help comfort them in this most unimaginable difficult time .
CrazyCanuck
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1615 on: July 08, 2009, 02:57:39 AM »

Kara ... or a Monkey
I don't want to know her * name  ..just relation to Lindsey.
Who is this girl? I saw her pic on one of Lindsey's friend/family myspaces
I am getting confused
She likes to show her chest in photo's ( don't know what it is with taking pics in the bathroom)

http://www.myspace.com/ebony_luvs_jerry5

I wish her Dad would see these - I think he would shut her space down.

how old is this girl?

she has umpteen boyfriends, wishing she could MEET someone, swimming at the ponds, is that the creek? 
going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣'s Status and Mood Updates ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣MISSING MY BABY ALLREADY GRRRRS I WISH HE DIDNT HAVE TO GO TO MONTANA RAWRSSSSSSSSS. i swear on my moms grave i am going to be faithful to cody schwitzer foreveat 2:00 AM Jun 29
Mood: in love with him 
comment message
Add comment...

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show 
commentmessage ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣MISSING MY BABY ALLREADY GRRRRS I WISH HE DIDNT HAVE TO GO TO MONTANA RAWRSSSSSSSSS.at 5:05 AM Jun 28 Mood:angry 
commentmessage Add comment...

Submit
♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣ at 9:49 PM Jun 28
that is what i have been doing i also have been helping look for her to. but thanxs for helping.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒεvεrµßσdµs ƒσσℓƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ at 9:33 PM Jun 28
Pray for Lindsey Baum. I'm sure you would want everyone to be praying for you and searching for you if some kind of sick freak took you also. please pray.2 comments total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣GOING TO LOOK FOR A MISSING GIRL IIN MCCLEARY SHE IS 10 AND HER NAME IS LINDSEY. GOING TO THE POLICE STATION TO VOLINTEER TO LOOK FOR SCARED OF WHATS GOING TO Hat 12:37 PM Jun 27 Mood:angry 

Submit
your shorty at 1:26 PM Jun 27
i know she never went home after she was at my house1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣going out with cody SCHWIETZER YAYYYY LOL :} REALLY HAPPY... FEEL LIKE MY HEART WAS REPAIRED ;}at 12:25 AM Jun 27 Mood:strong 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣GOING TO THE DANCE !!!!!!!!at 4:40 PM Jun 26 Mood:accomplished 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣excited for tomorrow get to see HIM Very Happy & HANGING OUT MY CUZZ MITCHEL RUSSELLat 12:52 AM Jun 26 Mood:JARED MOORE 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣IDK ANYMORE,,,,at 11:15 PM Jun 21 Mood:aggravated 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣LEXI GUZMAN YOU ARE STILL BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU AND DANE ARE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE AND DONT LET ANYTHING OR ANYONE BRAKE THAT ILY BOTH I AM SO Hat 6:40 PM Jun 19 Mood:EXCITED 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣NEWWWW PICS OF MY NEW HAIR COMMENT :Dat 4:39 PM Jun 18 Mood:AHA. 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣AM GOING TO MISS MONTE PEEPS.at 9:29 PM Jun 17 Mood:crunk 

Submit
♥LizzyBeth♥ at 10:17 PM Jun 17
lol what about missing me!!1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣died my hair omg lol aha.AMAZING. AHA.at 3:17 PM Jun 13 Mood:crunk 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣going out with colby boyce he is amazing and sweet. i think i love him :Dat 10:10 AM Jun 7 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣confused and hurt....at 1:34 PM Jun 6 Mood:blah 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣going to the ponds to go swimminggggg ya yahhhh.at 4:57 PM Jun 3 Mood:excited 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣for all you monte chicks f*** with me about amanda bennett i will go after her again trust me :Dat 10:25 PM Jun 2 Mood:excited 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣just got done swimming at the ponds hoping for some fun but no ? had to be an ass whole. well what eve.at 6:25 PM May 31 Mood:angsty 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣wow i am talking to him on the phone ♥MATT♥at 11:30 PM May 30 Mood:GIGGLY 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣GOT SUSPENDED FOR THREE DAYS YA YAHHH LOL HAHA BITCH DISSERVED IT :Dat 8:33 PM May 28 Mood:GIGGLY 

Submit
♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣ at 9:24 PM May 28
i got into a fight lol hahahhahadevin at 9:23 PM May 28
why did u get suspended4 comments total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣scared i think i made a mistake....at 7:08 PM May 24 Mood:hurt really bad 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣idk what to say i can not explain how CRAZY i am about HIM :Dat 6:43 PM May 21 Mood:IN LOVE 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣idk what to say i can not explain how happy i am :Dat 10:11 PM May 19 Mood:think i like him 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣ WANT TO MEETTTT HIM REALLY BAD HE SEEMS LIKE A PRETTY CHILL GUY :Dat 8:13 PM May 14 Mood:ADORED 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣ummm. wish i could celebrate mother's day but there is a missing peice ..... R.I.P MOMat 12:43 PM May 10 Mood:WATCHING OVER ME 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣dance tonight Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dat 4:40 PM May 8 Mood:SCURED 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣walking the streets alone without my sister andi and my mom R.I.P ILY BOTH : { : {at 10:47 PM May 5 Mood:SCURED 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣doing boxing soon ya yahhhhhh lol Very Happy:D:Dat 6:34 PM May 5 Mood:pumped lol ☻ 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣got new pic haha coment please i got alot hahaat 10:06 PM May 2 Mood:haha happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣scuredddd i feel like something bad is going to happy hate this feeling :{at 10:43 PM May 1 Mood:scared fur shurr 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣going to the dance Very Happy:D:Dat 5:06 PM May 1 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣just got back from shopping in olympia Very Happy:D:D:Dat 10:18 PM Apr 30 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣boom boom boom tic tic tic Very Happy***** iloveyou heather hutson*****at 7:35 PM Apr 27 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣went to the races last night ya yahhh lol it was amazing Very Happy:D:D and hung out with someone really nice Very Happy:D:Dat 10:08 AM Apr 26 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣Very Happy:D:D:D im really happy Very Happy:D:Dat 1:52 PM Apr 25 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣still and allways will be in love with bo barber Very Happy it makes me sad that he is not mine anymore :{ i could see myself with him forever Very Happy ily **HUNNYBUNNS** BO at 5:08 PM Apr 23 Mood:*ILY BO BARBER** 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣confusedddd :{ i love him alot but he never talks to me as much :{at 5:30 PM Apr 21 Mood:aggravated 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣going to the elma baseball park today :Dat 2:21 PM Apr 19 Mood:anxious 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣NEW PICS COMMENT PLEASE :Dat 7:33 PM Apr 15 Mood:in love Very Happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣♥dating mitchel kinns again♥**ily babe allways and four ever**at 10:03 PM Apr 11 Mood:in love Very Happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣get to see my him today :Dat 5:03 PM Apr 11 Mood:goofy face Very Happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣died my hair Very Happy:D:Dat 10:13 PM Apr 7 Mood:calm 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣VERY SICK JUST WOKE UP HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL LAST NIGHT AND GET A CAT SCAN :{ NOT SAYING ABOUT IT IDK JUST BEEN REALLY SICK LATLEY at 8:38 PM Apr 6 Mood:SCERD 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣WISHING MY MOM WAS STILL ALIVE WITH ME AND IM IN HER ARM'Sat 8:16 PM Apr 1 Mood:DEPRESSED 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣ALLMOST GOT KISSED BY A NASTY GUY NAMED ROBY OMFG EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ELK...... SICK I ALLMOST PUKED HE IS 30 SOMETHING HE ACTS LIKE HE IS FIVE IM FOURTEEN NOOOOOOat 7:03 PM Mar 31 Mood:CREEP OUT HELLA 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣I MISS MY MOM AND ANDY SO MUCH♥RIP♥at 3:27 AM Mar 29 Mood:crappy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣??????????at 1:47 PM Mar 27 Mood:angsty 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣going to the hospital tonight side hurts really bad i might go it all depends :{:{:{ really really scared :{at 8:53 PM Mar 26 Mood:angsty 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣going to the hospital tonight side huts really bad i might go it all depends :{:{:{ really really scared :{at 8:51 PM Mar 26 Mood:angsty 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣MY SISTER ANDY PAST AWAY IM SO SAD!!!!at 7:28 PM Mar 26 Mood:PIST OFF 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣????? upset :{:{:{at 2:39 PM Mar 14 Mood:angsty 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣?????at 2:39 PM Mar 14 Mood:adored 
commentmessage

Gosh I hope I've done this right for my first post.  I didn't snip as I feel this girls' dialogue may lead somewhere.  I have been following this case since it broke and have some concerns about this "Roby" that Ebony talks about.  I have highlighted the message she posted in red above. I searched through her friends and she had a friend named Robert.  Could this be the Roby she's referring to?   I realize he states he's 20.  http://www.myspace.com/Zidane326  I know she states he's 30 something but I recall when I was 14 everyone over 18 seemed OLD to me lol.   I have also seen this girl mentioned at this link http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49581997.html where it states she's a friend of Lindsey's.  Kara, is she a friend of your daughter or Lindsey?  She talks about going swimming at the ponds.  Do you know who this Roby could be?  Thank you so much to doubledecker and deenie for the information you have gathered.  Thanks also to Klaasend for accepting my membershiip.  I normally lurk and have been, since back toTrenton Duckett, Neil Entwistle, etc.  Usually by the time I have finished reading, all of my questions have been answered but for some reason this one seemed to slip by.  Maybe it's nothing or maybe it's something but I had to put this out there as it's been bothering me for a few days now.  Roby needs to be looked at whether he is related to this particular case or not.  Thanks for reading and I hope Lindsey is found soon.  It's a shame she wasn't home for her 11th birthday.   IMO
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1616 on: July 08, 2009, 03:42:49 AM »

You know what bothers me the most about her comments and what makes me feel she is just blowing wind. She states Lindsey was an abused child, she was the one person who knew this child better then anyone else, she helped her call cps so she could help protect her...great,but what about the night she saw Lindsey get into a fight with a person who she claims was abusing her, then she sees Lindsey walking all alone as night was falling. Why didn't' she stop? I am not sure if this witness account can be considered valid, in my opinion. She is probably just being opportunistic unfortunately.

Norrose is there any word on the devise which caused the fire?

Kara are you familiar with the area, Fall Creek Campground where the fire was? I have not been to your state, is this area easily accessible? have you heard of anyone speaking of that area? Did you notice anyone not around on Friday that is would normally be around?

I'm  not familiar with the area myself never actually had heard of it until the fire and we've never been there. My old man is a trucker though and I asked him and he says from the little he has seen of it - it appears easily accessible. Most areas around here are though.
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1617 on: July 08, 2009, 03:54:50 AM »

CrazyCanuk - I don't know this girl but she is apparently the girlfriend of one of these kids' friends. So a friend of my kids is friends with the kid she says is her boyfriend. That sounds confusing - hopefully not too much so.

Age wise she to me appears to be in the 15 yr old range - but not positive. I will see if I can find out if they hang out around here or not. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: July 08, 2009, 08:48:07 AM »

Kara ... or a Monkey
I don't want to know her * name  ..just relation to Lindsey.
Who is this girl? I saw her pic on one of Lindsey's friend/family myspaces
I am getting confused
She likes to show her chest in photo's ( don't know what it is with taking pics in the bathroom)

http://www.myspace.com/ebony_luvs_jerry5

I wish her Dad would see these - I think he would shut her space down.

how old is this girl?

she has umpteen boyfriends, wishing she could MEET someone, swimming at the ponds, is that the creek? 
going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣'s Status and Mood Updates ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣MISSING MY BABY ALLREADY GRRRRS I WISH HE DIDNT HAVE TO GO TO MONTANA RAWRSSSSSSSSS. i swear on my moms grave i am going to be faithful to cody schwitzer foreveat 2:00 AM Jun 29
Mood: in love with him 
comment message
Add comment...

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show 
commentmessage ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣MISSING MY BABY ALLREADY GRRRRS I WISH HE DIDNT HAVE TO GO TO MONTANA RAWRSSSSSSSSS.at 5:05 AM Jun 28 Mood:angry 

Submit
♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣ at 9:49 PM Jun 28
that is what i have been doing i also have been helping look for her to. but thanxs for helping.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒεvεrµßσdµs ƒσσℓƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ at 9:33 PM Jun 28
Pray for Lindsey Baum. I'm sure you would want everyone to be praying for you and searching for you if some kind of sick freak took you also. please pray.2 comments total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣GOING TO LOOK FOR A MISSING GIRL IIN MCCLEARY SHE IS 10 AND HER NAME IS LINDSEY. GOING TO THE POLICE STATION TO VOLINTEER TO LOOK FOR SCARED OF WHATS GOING TO Hat 12:37 PM Jun 27 Mood:angry 

Submit
your shorty at 1:26 PM Jun 27
i know she never went home after she was at my house1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣going out with cody SCHWIETZER YAYYYY LOL :} REALLY HAPPY... FEEL LIKE MY HEART WAS REPAIRED ;}at 12:25 AM Jun 27 Mood:strong 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣GOING TO THE DANCE !!!!!!!!at 4:40 PM Jun 26 Mood:accomplished 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣excited for tomorrow get to see HIM Very Happy & HANGING OUT MY CUZZ MITCHEL RUSSELLat 12:52 AM Jun 26 Mood:JARED MOORE 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣IDK ANYMORE,,,,at 11:15 PM Jun 21 Mood:aggravated 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣LEXI GUZMAN YOU ARE STILL BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU AND DANE ARE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE AND DONT LET ANYTHING OR ANYONE BRAKE THAT ILY BOTH I AM SO Hat 6:40 PM Jun 19 Mood:EXCITED 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣NEWWWW PICS OF MY NEW HAIR COMMENT :Dat 4:39 PM Jun 18 Mood:AHA. 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣AM GOING TO MISS MONTE PEEPS.at 9:29 PM Jun 17 Mood:crunk 

Submit
♥LizzyBeth♥ at 10:17 PM Jun 17
lol what about missing me!!1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣died my hair omg lol aha.AMAZING. AHA.at 3:17 PM Jun 13 Mood:crunk 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣going out with colby boyce he is amazing and sweet. i think i love him :Dat 10:10 AM Jun 7 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣confused and hurt....at 1:34 PM Jun 6 Mood:blah 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣going to the ponds to go swimminggggg ya yahhhh.at 4:57 PM Jun 3 Mood:excited 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣for all you monte chicks f*** with me about amanda bennett i will go after her again trust me :Dat 10:25 PM Jun 2 Mood:excited 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣just got done swimming at the ponds hoping for some fun but no ? had to be an ass whole. well what eve.at 6:25 PM May 31 Mood:angsty 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣wow i am talking to him on the phone ♥MATT♥at 11:30 PM May 30 Mood:GIGGLY 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣GOT SUSPENDED FOR THREE DAYS YA YAHHH LOL HAHA BITCH DISSERVED IT :Dat 8:33 PM May 28 Mood:GIGGLY 

Submit
♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣ at 9:24 PM May 28
i got into a fight lol hahahhahadevin at 9:23 PM May 28
why did u get suspended4 comments total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣scared i think i made a mistake....at 7:08 PM May 24 Mood:hurt really bad 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣idk what to say i can not explain how CRAZY i am about HIM :Dat 6:43 PM May 21 Mood:IN LOVE 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣idk what to say i can not explain how happy i am :Dat 10:11 PM May 19 Mood:think i like him 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣ WANT TO MEETTTT HIM REALLY BAD HE SEEMS LIKE A PRETTY CHILL GUY :Dat 8:13 PM May 14 Mood:ADORED 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣ummm. wish i could celebrate mother's day but there is a missing peice ..... R.I.P MOMat 12:43 PM May 10 Mood:WATCHING OVER ME 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣dance tonight Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dat 4:40 PM May 8 Mood:SCURED 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣walking the streets alone without my sister andi and my mom R.I.P ILY BOTH : { : {at 10:47 PM May 5 Mood:SCURED 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣doing boxing soon ya yahhhhhh lol Very Happy:D:Dat 6:34 PM May 5 Mood:pumped lol ☻ 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣got new pic haha coment please i got alot hahaat 10:06 PM May 2 Mood:haha happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣scuredddd i feel like something bad is going to happy hate this feeling :{at 10:43 PM May 1 Mood:scared fur shurr 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣going to the dance Very Happy:D:Dat 5:06 PM May 1 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣just got back from shopping in olympia Very Happy:D:D:Dat 10:18 PM Apr 30 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣boom boom boom tic tic tic Very Happy***** iloveyou heather hutson*****at 7:35 PM Apr 27 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣went to the races last night ya yahhh lol it was amazing Very Happy:D:D and hung out with someone really nice Very Happy:D:Dat 10:08 AM Apr 26 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣Very Happy:D:D:D im really happy Very Happy:D:Dat 1:52 PM Apr 25 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣still and allways will be in love with bo barber Very Happy it makes me sad that he is not mine anymore :{ i could see myself with him forever Very Happy ily **HUNNYBUNNS** BO at 5:08 PM Apr 23 Mood:*ILY BO BARBER** 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣confusedddd :{ i love him alot but he never talks to me as much :{at 5:30 PM Apr 21 Mood:aggravated 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣going to the elma baseball park today :Dat 2:21 PM Apr 19 Mood:anxious 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣NEW PICS COMMENT PLEASE :Dat 7:33 PM Apr 15 Mood:in love Very Happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣♥dating mitchel kinns again♥**ily babe allways and four ever**at 10:03 PM Apr 11 Mood:in love Very Happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣get to see my him today :Dat 5:03 PM Apr 11 Mood:goofy face Very Happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣died my hair Very Happy:D:Dat 10:13 PM Apr 7 Mood:calm 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣VERY SICK JUST WOKE UP HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL LAST NIGHT AND GET A CAT SCAN :{ NOT SAYING ABOUT IT IDK JUST BEEN REALLY SICK LATLEY at 8:38 PM Apr 6 Mood:SCERD 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣WISHING MY MOM WAS STILL ALIVE WITH ME AND IM IN HER ARM'Sat 8:16 PM Apr 1 Mood:DEPRESSED 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣ALLMOST GOT KISSED BY A NASTY GUY NAMED ROBY OMFG EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ELK...... SICK I ALLMOST PUKED HE IS 30 SOMETHING HE ACTS LIKE HE IS FIVE IM FOURTEEN NOOOOOOat 7:03 PM Mar 31 Mood:CREEP OUT HELLA 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣I MISS MY MOM AND ANDY SO MUCH♥RIP♥at 3:27 AM Mar 29 Mood:crappy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣??????????at 1:47 PM Mar 27 Mood:angsty 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣going to the hospital tonight side hurts really bad i might go it all depends :{:{:{ really really scared :{at 8:53 PM Mar 26 Mood:angsty 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣going to the hospital tonight side huts really bad i might go it all depends :{:{:{ really really scared :{at 8:51 PM Mar 26 Mood:angsty 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣MY SISTER ANDY PAST AWAY IM SO SAD!!!!at 7:28 PM Mar 26 Mood:PIST OFF 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣????? upset :{:{:{at 2:39 PM Mar 14 Mood:angsty 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣?????at 2:39 PM Mar 14 Mood:adored 
commentmessage

Gosh I hope I've done this right for my first post.  I didn't snip as I feel this girls' dialogue may lead somewhere.  I have been following this case since it broke and have some concerns about this "Roby" that Ebony talks about.  I have highlighted the message she posted in red above. I searched through her friends and she had a friend named Robert.  Could this be the Roby she's referring to?   I realize he states he's 20.  http://www.myspace.com/Zidane326  I know she states he's 30 something but I recall when I was 14 everyone over 18 seemed OLD to me lol.   I have also seen this girl mentioned at this link http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49581997.html where it states she's a friend of Lindsey's.  Kara, is she a friend of your daughter or Lindsey?  She talks about going swimming at the ponds.  Do you know who this Roby could be?  Thank you so much to doubledecker and deenie for the information you have gathered.  Thanks also to Klaasend for accepting my membershiip.  I normally lurk and have been, since back toTrenton Duckett, Neil Entwistle, etc.  Usually by the time I have finished reading, all of my questions have been answered but for some reason this one seemed to slip by.  Maybe it's nothing or maybe it's something but I had to put this out there as it's been bothering me for a few days now.  Roby needs to be looked at whether he is related to this particular case or not.  Thanks for reading and I hope Lindsey is found soon.  It's a shame she wasn't home for her 11th birthday.   IMO

This is jmo about Roby.  Take it with as much salt as needed.

Only going by what he has posted, he appears to be a person with at least a Learning Disability.  He says he graduated high school in 2007 and says he is 20 years old.  He appears to go around collecting kisses and wants to know if people like him, he posts his cell phone.  His interests are toward the young side.

This is definitely inappropriate behavior.  Depending on how much this person is disabled, this behavior may have been tolerated and actually encouraged when he was younger, then when he got older it was never stopped.  IMO it should have been nipped in the bud when it started.

I think he should be looked into, he definitely has self-esteem issues and inappropriate behaviors if nothing else and at the very least appears to have a need for counseling.  I hope he gets some.

I am going out on a limb and this is all moo.

Lindsey is 11 years and 1 day old today.  Please send her home!!!

Good Morning, Monkeys.  KaraK, I hope your daughter is coping.  Is she getting help?  You do not need to answer that question, it is something for you to think about. 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: July 08, 2009, 08:57:17 AM »

Dear Lord, please make this the day that Lindsey is found safe and sound.  Please send her home to her family and friends.  Let today be the day someone finds the clue that leads to a safe return.  Lord, you saw your parents suffered when your were lost in the temple as a youngster.  Please do not let this family go on suffering any longer, let her be found as you were, safe. 

I know all things in God's time, but You know You made us humans and You know as humans we are impatient.  Please, indulge our humanity and send her home right away.  Thank you.  Amen.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.