March 28, 2024, 05:36:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770314 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: July 08, 2009, 08:07:06 PM »

Please forgive me everyone for going through this again as I am still on the confused vine.  I just want to make sure I understand.

Josh, Kayla and Lindsey walk to Kayla's house.
Lindsey and Josh get in fight over bike at/near Shell. 
Bike gets left at Shell.
The 3 of them keep walking to Kayla's.
Kayla and Lindsey get under Josh's skin.
Neighbour A is visting a friend on Maple and sees the fight, sends Josh home.
Kayla and Lindsey make it to Kayla's house
Few minutes pass and Lindsey walks home alone back down Maple.
Neighbour A now on her way to work says she sees Lindsey walking home between 5th and 6th
Second Neighbour B - also says they saw Lindsey walking home in this same area.

Neighbour A - works for the county but not in McCLeary, does not live on Maple, was visting a friend. 

I am still confused how Neighbour A can see the fight (she was outside visiting with the other neighbour or just going to her car to hear it?) and yet we have heard nothing about the friend she was visiting confirming what Neighbour A saw and did.  I am further confused how neighbour A can be going to work , presumably from her home which is not on Maple and yet still confirm seeing Lindsey on Maple between 5th and 6th.  Maple does not apprear to connect to anything as you get close to Kara's house and from the images I would not think you could see down maple that far if you are comming off the main road or a side street to say it was Lindsey.

thank you very much.  you are the kind of person who like logic puzzles?   

very good.  I agree with what you say, it just is too weird to me.  its all possible but I think something is still screwed up.  might might just be me, but I question the whole thing

Yes I adore logic puzzles !  The whole double sighting by neighbour A is way too koinkydental and she must have a superhero cape to get all over the place and see everything in those few minute.

I adore you and what you do DD! 
Thank you for confirming I am not a nutcase just quite yet.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: July 08, 2009, 08:08:29 PM »

it would really help to know what kind of person "A" is.  it might make some sense if they were an authoritive figure of some kind.  teacher, cop, counselor, someone who is use to taking control and from a lifestyle where they believe it is okay for an adult to take control and expect kids to listen. 

but on the other hand, what if this person is some type of pushy person who is just bossy/bully etc or just will not tolerate a kid not listening.  or what if they were drunk or on drugs and out of control themself. 

see we just do not know what this person was thiking, what kind of lifestyle they come from etc.  they might be the type of person if a kid mouths off or just ignores them they think it is ok to backhand them  we just don't know.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: July 08, 2009, 08:08:34 PM »

Submit
your shorty at 1:26 PM Jun 27
i know she never went home after she was at my house1 comment total

this is off of * girl's myspace as well...
maybe Lindsey???
i'll bump the whole thing 3rd from the top iirc

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: July 08, 2009, 08:10:56 PM »

Please forgive me everyone for going through this again as I am still on the confused vine.  I just want to make sure I understand.

Bike gets left at Shell.
Neighbour A now on her way to work says she sees Lindsey walking home between 5th and 6th

Neighbour A - works for the county but not in McCLeary, does not live on Maple, was visting a friend. 

I am still confused how Neighbour A can see the fight (she was outside visiting with the other neighbour or just going to her car to hear it?) and yet we have heard nothing about the friend she was visiting confirming what Neighbour A saw and did.  I am further confused how neighbour A can be going to work , presumably from her home which is not on Maple and yet still confirm seeing Lindsey on Maple between 5th and 6th.  Maple does not apprear to connect to anything as you get close to Kara's house and from the images I would not think you could see down maple that far if you are comming off the main road or a side street to say it was Lindsey.

very good.  I agree with what you say, it just is too weird to me.  its all possible but I think something is still screwed up.  might might just be me, but I question the whole thing

Yes I adore logic puzzles !  The whole double sighting by neighbour A is way too koinkydental and she must have a superhero cape to get all over the place and see everything in those few minute.

I also love logic puzzles 

I can see you brain going "if this then that, if not this then not that" haha.  process of elimination.

anyway, if you think like me you JUST MIGHT BE nuts  Monkey Devil!

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: July 08, 2009, 08:12:31 PM »

Kara ... or a Monkey
I don't want to know her * name  ..just relation to Lindsey.
Who is this girl? I saw her pic on one of Lindsey's friend/family myspaces
I am getting confused
She likes to show her chest in photo's ( don't know what it is with taking pics in the bathroom)

http://www.myspace.com/ebony_luvs_jerry5

I wish her Dad would see these - I think he would shut her space down.

how old is this girl?

she has umpteen boyfriends, wishing she could MEET someone, swimming at the ponds, is that the creek? 
going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣'s Status and Mood Updates ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣MISSING MY BABY ALLREADY GRRRRS I WISH HE DIDNT HAVE TO GO TO MONTANA RAWRSSSSSSSSS. i swear on my moms grave i am going to be faithful to cody schwitzer foreveat 2:00 AM Jun 29
Mood: in love with him 
comment message
Add comment...

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show 
commentmessage ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣MISSING MY BABY ALLREADY GRRRRS I WISH HE DIDNT HAVE TO GO TO MONTANA RAWRSSSSSSSSS.at 5:05 AM Jun 28 Mood:angry 
commentmessage Add comment...

Submit
♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣ at 9:49 PM Jun 28
that is what i have been doing i also have been helping look for her to. but thanxs for helping.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒεvεrµßσdµs ƒσσℓƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ at 9:33 PM Jun 28
Pray for Lindsey Baum. I'm sure you would want everyone to be praying for you and searching for you if some kind of sick freak took you also. please pray.2 comments total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣GOING TO LOOK FOR A MISSING GIRL IIN MCCLEARY SHE IS 10 AND HER NAME IS LINDSEY. GOING TO THE POLICE STATION TO VOLINTEER TO LOOK FOR SCARED OF WHATS GOING TO Hat 12:37 PM Jun 27 Mood:angry 

Submit
i know she never went home after she was at my house1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣going out with cody SCHWIETZER YAYYYY LOL :} REALLY HAPPY... FEEL LIKE MY HEART WAS REPAIRED ;}at 12:25 AM Jun 27 Mood:strong 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣GOING TO THE DANCE !!!!!!!!at 4:40 PM Jun 26 Mood:accomplished 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣excited for tomorrow get to see HIM Very Happy & HANGING OUT MY CUZZ MITCHEL RUSSELLat 12:52 AM Jun 26 Mood:JARED MOORE 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣IDK ANYMORE,,,,at 11:15 PM Jun 21 Mood:aggravated 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣LEXI GUZMAN YOU ARE STILL BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU AND DANE ARE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE AND DONT LET ANYTHING OR ANYONE BRAKE THAT ILY BOTH I AM SO Hat 6:40 PM Jun 19 Mood:EXCITED 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣NEWWWW PICS OF MY NEW HAIR COMMENT :Dat 4:39 PM Jun 18 Mood:AHA. 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣AM GOING TO MISS MONTE PEEPS.at 9:29 PM Jun 17 Mood:crunk 

Submit
♥LizzyBeth♥ at 10:17 PM Jun 17
lol what about missing me!!1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣died my hair omg lol aha.AMAZING. AHA.at 3:17 PM Jun 13 Mood:crunk 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣going out with colby boyce he is amazing and sweet. i think i love him :Dat 10:10 AM Jun 7 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣confused and hurt....at 1:34 PM Jun 6 Mood:blah 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣going to the ponds to go swimminggggg ya yahhhh.at 4:57 PM Jun 3 Mood:excited 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣for all you monte chicks f*** with me about amanda bennett i will go after her again trust me :Dat 10:25 PM Jun 2 Mood:excited 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣just got done swimming at the ponds hoping for some fun but no ? had to be an ass whole. well what eve.at 6:25 PM May 31 Mood:angsty 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣wow i am talking to him on the phone ♥MATT♥at 11:30 PM May 30 Mood:GIGGLY 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣GOT SUSPENDED FOR THREE DAYS YA YAHHH LOL HAHA BITCH DISSERVED IT :Dat 8:33 PM May 28 Mood:GIGGLY 

Submit
♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣ at 9:24 PM May 28
i got into a fight lol hahahhahadevin at 9:23 PM May 28
why did u get suspended4 comments total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣scared i think i made a mistake....at 7:08 PM May 24 Mood:hurt really bad 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣idk what to say i can not explain how CRAZY i am about HIM :Dat 6:43 PM May 21 Mood:IN LOVE 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣idk what to say i can not explain how happy i am :Dat 10:11 PM May 19 Mood:think i like him 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣ WANT TO MEETTTT HIM REALLY BAD HE SEEMS LIKE A PRETTY CHILL GUY :Dat 8:13 PM May 14 Mood:ADORED 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣ummm. wish i could celebrate mother's day but there is a missing peice ..... R.I.P MOMat 12:43 PM May 10 Mood:WATCHING OVER ME 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣dance tonight Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dat 4:40 PM May 8 Mood:SCURED 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣walking the streets alone without my sister andi and my mom R.I.P ILY BOTH : { : {at 10:47 PM May 5 Mood:SCURED 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣doing boxing soon ya yahhhhhh lol Very Happy:D:Dat 6:34 PM May 5 Mood:pumped lol ☻ 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣got new pic haha coment please i got alot hahaat 10:06 PM May 2 Mood:haha happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣scuredddd i feel like something bad is going to happy hate this feeling :{at 10:43 PM May 1 Mood:scared fur shurr 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣going to the dance Very Happy:D:Dat 5:06 PM May 1 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣just got back from shopping in olympia Very Happy:D:D:Dat 10:18 PM Apr 30 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣boom boom boom tic tic tic Very Happy***** iloveyou heather hutson*****at 7:35 PM Apr 27 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣went to the races last night ya yahhh lol it was amazing Very Happy:D:D and hung out with someone really nice Very Happy:D:Dat 10:08 AM Apr 26 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣Very Happy:D:D:D im really happy Very Happy:D:Dat 1:52 PM Apr 25 Mood:adored 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣still and allways will be in love with bo barber Very Happy it makes me sad that he is not mine anymore :{ i could see myself with him forever Very Happy ily **HUNNYBUNNS** BO at 5:08 PM Apr 23 Mood:*ILY BO BARBER** 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣confusedddd :{ i love him alot but he never talks to me as much :{at 5:30 PM Apr 21 Mood:aggravated 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣going to the elma baseball park today :Dat 2:21 PM Apr 19 Mood:anxious 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣NEW PICS COMMENT PLEASE :Dat 7:33 PM Apr 15 Mood:in love Very Happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣♥dating mitchel kinns again♥**ily babe allways and four ever**at 10:03 PM Apr 11 Mood:in love Very Happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣get to see my him today :Dat 5:03 PM Apr 11 Mood:goofy face Very Happy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣died my hair Very Happy:D:Dat 10:13 PM Apr 7 Mood:calm 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣VERY SICK JUST WOKE UP HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL LAST NIGHT AND GET A CAT SCAN :{ NOT SAYING ABOUT IT IDK JUST BEEN REALLY SICK LATLEY at 8:38 PM Apr 6 Mood:SCERD 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣WISHING MY MOM WAS STILL ALIVE WITH ME AND IM IN HER ARM'Sat 8:16 PM Apr 1 Mood:DEPRESSED 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣ALLMOST GOT KISSED BY A NASTY GUY NAMED ROBY OMFG EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ELK...... SICK I ALLMOST PUKED HE IS 30 SOMETHING HE ACTS LIKE HE IS FIVE IM FOURTEEN NOOOOOOat 7:03 PM Mar 31 Mood:CREEP OUT HELLA 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣I MISS MY MOM AND ANDY SO MUCH♥RIP♥at 3:27 AM Mar 29 Mood:crappy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣??????????at 1:47 PM Mar 27 Mood:angsty 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣going to the hospital tonight side hurts really bad i might go it all depends :{:{:{ really really scared :{at 8:53 PM Mar 26 Mood:angsty 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣going to the hospital tonight side huts really bad i might go it all depends :{:{:{ really really scared :{at 8:51 PM Mar 26 Mood:angsty 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣MY SISTER ANDY PAST AWAY IM SO SAD!!!!at 7:28 PM Mar 26 Mood:PIST OFF 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣????? upset :{:{:{at 2:39 PM Mar 14 Mood:angsty 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show ♣going out with cody schwitzer eeek ily babe♣?????at 2:39 PM Mar 14 Mood:adored 
commentmessage

Gosh I hope I've done this right for my first post.  I didn't snip as I feel this girls' dialogue may lead somewhere.  I have been following this case since it broke and have some concerns about this "Roby" that Ebony talks about.  I have highlighted the message she posted in red above. I searched through her friends and she had a friend named Robert.  Could this be the Roby she's referring to?   I realize he states he's 20.  http://www.myspace.com/Zidane326  I know she states he's 30 something but I recall when I was 14 everyone over 18 seemed OLD to me lol.   I have also seen this girl mentioned at this link http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49581997.html where it states she's a friend of Lindsey's.  Kara, is she a friend of your daughter or Lindsey?  She talks about going swimming at the ponds.  Do you know who this Roby could be?  Thank you so much to doubledecker and deenie for the information you have gathered.  Thanks also to Klaasend for accepting my membershiip.  I normally lurk and have been, since back toTrenton Duckett, Neil Entwistle, etc.  Usually by the time I have finished reading, all of my questions have been answered but for some reason this one seemed to slip by.  Maybe it's nothing or maybe it's something but I had to put this out there as it's been bothering me for a few days now.  Roby needs to be looked at whether he is related to this particular case or not.  Thanks for reading and I hope Lindsey is found soon.  It's a shame she wasn't home for her 11th birthday.   IMO
BUMP

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: July 08, 2009, 08:15:14 PM »

Submit

maybe Lindsey???

I know who this is, and it makes perfect sense for them to say that.  they do know she did not make it home from their house.  I'll let kara answer this

To find me:
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1726 on: July 08, 2009, 08:21:38 PM »

Neighbors Children
I have had two instances with my neighborhood kids.
And I did yell at them. For good reason.
They were about 8, 9 years old * boys and they each had lighters and were going to shoot " Bottle Rockets " fireworks into my yard from the street. They were with their knees on the curb directly in front of my house. (( I have no clue where these boys came from)) or who their parents were.
I think they were aiming for the " Sky" ... I saw my front porch with a BIG Target on it ... from were they were pointing.
It was 10 am in the morning ... 
I opened my Door and I stood on my porch and I had arms crossed and I didnt say a word.  I was listening to them. I cleared my throat and they both looked up. I said Does your Mother know you have Lighters and fireworks... and they Both got POPEYED 
They were like AWE ... our fun is over ... waaah.
I said I don't know where you boys are from but I suggest You Leave my Yard and Go Home. I wasn't mean, but I was stern.
The other was my neighbor across the street. Her Grandson... ooooo he is something else. I love kids too, but this young boy  ... No. I do not like him.  Was last fall and I was putting Mums on my porch and I had decorated my porch for Halloween and I went all out. I had so much fun doing it too. He came into my yard and came to the bottom of my steps and he gave me this angry face ... and He said Why did you decorate your porch?
I was trying to be nice, I said because Halloween's coming. He says back ... Well when you leave your house .. I am coming back and I am tearing it all down. And You can't stop me he says...  Mind you he is standing on my stairs of my porch and says that ...
So I got real quiet and I looked deep into his eyes and said as loud as I could " Get off my Porch" ... and he did. Oh snap. His Grandmother is not much different in behavior. He has even verbally accosted my guests that come over to my house. He is being taught very well by his own family ...how not to act. And he is 7 yrs old at best.
Evil little bugger.
Me Wondering
*** Does Lindsey's brother have a standing reputation in the community ??
Usually if there is One Bad kid in the lot of the neighborhood ... the weaker siblings gets the brunt from other children. Because they can't take it out on the Bully so they go towards the next best thing ... " The little Sister, or Little Brother" ..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1727 on: July 08, 2009, 08:21:51 PM »

I thought at one time, Marilyn and Melissa were on good terms, until there was a problem with the kids. The lady who sent Josh home and then later saw Lindsey is not Marilyn, but do we know who the heck this woman is?????

no rose colored glasses

No ... I do think we do but ... I could be wrong.  However ... I believe that "neighbour" implies that Lindsey was identification was confirmed.

Janet

++++++++

WITNESSES

Where is Lindsey Baum? Police, FBI Search for 10-Year-Old
Girl's Mother Frantic After Lindsey Never Made it Home From a Friend's House

June 30, 2009

Scott said witnesses were able to put Lindsey within a couple of blocks of her house just after 9:30 p.m. The last person reported to have seen her, he said, was a neighbor on her way to work.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7966924&page=2

Focus now on abduction
BY JACOB JONES The Daily World
Thursday, July 2, 2009 12:25 PM PDT
JACOB JONES | THE DAILY WORLD

Scott said a second person came forward Tuesday with a confirmed sighting of Baum from Friday night in the same area along Maple Street near Fifth Street.

http://**/articles/2009/07/02/local_news/doc4a4cf43c1b1dd881132403.txt
Notice on June 30th det.Scott said witnesses,implying more then one saw Lindsey on Maple around 9:30 PM after she left Kayla's house.I think there may have been 2 witnesses(at least)who saw Lindsey around 9:30 PM on Maple.
Now notice on the 2nd article dated July 2nd states another witness has come forward that saw Lindsey on Maple around 9:30 PM.
Sounds like 3 witnesses(at least)saw Lindsey after she left Kayla's house.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: July 08, 2009, 08:24:43 PM »

mlachester 1 day ago wrote:
Also people need to know Lindsey had told a friend a white car had been folling her and that another 11 year old girl was also talked to by someone a=in a white car the guy tryed to get her in by going as far as telling her she could drive the car. She ran and told her mom and yes the police knows this too.

how does she know all this information?  if this is accurate at all it sounds like it could be a stranger abduction but who knows if this is accurate
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: July 08, 2009, 08:26:31 PM »

Submit

maybe Lindsey???

I know who this is, and it makes perfect sense for them to say that.  they do know she did not make it home from their house.  I'll let kara answer this

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: July 08, 2009, 08:29:00 PM »

Submit

maybe Lindsey???

the wording...i know she never went home??? 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: July 08, 2009, 08:29:07 PM »

Bike gets left at Shell.

I also love logic puzzles 

I can see you brain going "if this then that, if not this then not that" haha.  process of elimination.

anyway, if you think like me you JUST MIGHT BE nuts  Monkey Devil!

LOL when then I am in fine company!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1732 on: July 08, 2009, 08:30:36 PM »

Submit

maybe Lindsey???

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1733 on: July 08, 2009, 08:33:03 PM »

MammaCrazy

That is the girl on the myspace that has all the pics of her in the bathroom and cleavage shots. That she took you can tell by the angle of the photo. Says her Mother passed away.
Um on her myspace too if you go back to it. It says she is BI in sexual preference and as well says she is Black African American.  I noticed that. I also have found 2 other myspaces on this girl. I will have to go back and find them.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: July 08, 2009, 08:34:06 PM »

MammaCrazy

That is the girl on the myspace that has all the pics of her in the bathroom and cleavage shots. That she took you can tell by the angle of the photo. Says her Mother passed away.
Um on her myspace too if you go back to it. It says she is BI in sexual preference and as well says she is Black African American.  I noticed that. I also have found 2 other myspaces on this girl. I will have to go back and find them.

please do 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1735 on: July 08, 2009, 08:35:58 PM »

Submit

maybe Lindsey???

Shorty is Kara's son

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1736 on: July 08, 2009, 08:36:11 PM »

sorry could not find the one vid with the Strawberry Blond woman talking ... Sad

8:31 on this Vid - NG asks about Neighbor who was stated to see Lindsey
The one who broke up argument with Josh

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/A5HZIC1lQ_E&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&quot;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/A5HZIC1lQ_E&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&quot;</a>
3:47: - Talks about Josh and Lindsey and the when they were walking

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QAa6zS6o3X8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/QAa6zS6o3X8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

At 22 seconds - says Neighbor (*unknown name) spotted Lindsey 3 blocks from Lindsey's House.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IhB9oz37Vs0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/IhB9oz37Vs0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>
Thank you Deenie
The strawberry blonde lady may be Melissa McCann...she was the family spokes person for a while.
Things I have learned from the first video:
The reporter states the kids liked to hang out at the creek by the mill.
Does anyone know where this is?

The reporter says that the same neighbor who broke up the fight is the same neighbor who saw Lindsey on Maple around 9:30 PM.This neighbor/witness was on her way to work.She works in a nearby county.
[/b]

I do not think this is MLaChester,I think Kara said it was or that this witness was heading to work at the BeeHive.
Maybe Kara can clear that up for us.
I have to go now but will watch the other videos tomorrow.
Have a good night you all.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1737 on: July 08, 2009, 08:37:58 PM »

Submit

maybe Lindsey???

Shorty is Kara's son
Thanks
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: July 08, 2009, 08:40:14 PM »

mlachester 1 day ago wrote:
Also people need to know Lindsey had told a friend a white car had been folling her and that another 11 year old girl was also talked to by someone a=in a white car the guy tryed to get her in by going as far as telling her she could drive the car. She ran and told her mom and yes the police knows this too.

how does she know all this information?  if this is accurate at all it sounds like it could be a stranger abduction but who knows if this is accurate

Implicating McCleary LE would be unwise if one were diverting from the truth.  Lies can be easily be exposed.

Janet

++++++

mlachester 2 hours ago wrote:

NN1, AND SUMITHRYO, I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1739 on: July 08, 2009, 08:41:17 PM »

Submit

maybe Lindsey???

the wording...i know she never went home??? 

yes I had saw that right off too; the wording... but since someone else can answer this much better because they know the person, I'll let them answer that.     you will understand why I choose to let them answer when they do.

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.