March 28, 2024, 04:35:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770300 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1740 on: July 08, 2009, 08:41:58 PM »

Submit
your shorty at 1:26 PM Jun 27
i know she never went home after she was at my house1 comment total

this is off of * girl's myspace as well...
maybe Lindsey???
i'll bump the whole thing 3rd from the top iirc

The statement could be taken two ways.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: July 08, 2009, 08:45:15 PM »

Submit

maybe Lindsey???

I know who this is, and it makes perfect sense for them to say that.  they do know she did not make it home from their house.  I'll let kara answer this

the wording...i know she never went home??? 

yes I had saw that right off too; the wording... but since someone else can answer this much better because they know the person, I'll let them answer that.     you will understand why I choose to let them answer when they do.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: July 08, 2009, 08:46:08 PM »

Submit

maybe Lindsey???

I know who this is, and it makes perfect sense for them to say that.  they do know she did not make it home from their house.  I'll let kara answer this

Shorty is Kara's son

well there you go  Monkey Devil!  I figured I would let kara tell you.  I kept writing it out and thought no I won't I might get yelled at hahahaha

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1743 on: July 08, 2009, 08:50:12 PM »

How old is Shorty?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: July 08, 2009, 08:50:22 PM »

Nice to see NG has layed off the MJ thing and is doing a piece on Lindsey now.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: July 08, 2009, 08:56:53 PM »

Nice to see NG has layed off the MJ thing and is doing a piece on Lindsey now.
shoot i just missed it...i guess i'll catch it at 9

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1746 on: July 08, 2009, 09:12:27 PM »

There has been maybe one or two press conferences regarding Lindsey. LE has parceled out information to different reporters. Those reporters and media has put their own spin on this information and doing a lot of paraphrasing rather than directly quoting individuals. There was a reporter on JVM tonight who said Josh and Lindsey got into a fight on the way home. He also said a friend walked Lindsey part way home. Both not true but now they are out there as "fact" adding to confusion.

KaraK. I suggest you call or have a sit down with LE and tell them they need to call a press conference. Get all the reporters on the same page.
Tell the facts as they know it. The timeline as they know it. How many witnesses saw Lindsey on the walk home. Was it two, was it three?

They really need to clear up all the fact from fiction. All the fiction out there, does nothing to help find Lindsey.

jmo

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: July 08, 2009, 09:15:23 PM »

There has been maybe one or two press conferences regarding Lindsey. LE has parceled out information to different reporters. Those reporters and media has put their own spin on this information and doing a lot of paraphrasing rather than directly quoting individuals. There was a reporter on JVM tonight who said Josh and Lindsey got into a fight on the way home. He also said a friend walked Lindsey part way home. Both not true but now they are out there as "fact" adding to confusion.

KaraK. I suggest you call or have a sit down with LE and tell them they need to call a press conference. Get all the reporters on the same page.
Tell the facts as they know it. The timeline as they know it. How many witnesses saw Lindsey on the walk home. Was it two, was it three?

They really need to clear up all the fact from fiction. All the fiction out there, does nothing to help find Lindsey.

jmo
Yes they do, just like with Haleigh, a person doesn't know what is rumor or truth 
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1748 on: July 08, 2009, 09:15:38 PM »

How old is Shorty?

I thought he changed that name - But Shorty is my son and he is 11 years old. So he was referencing Lindsey.
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1749 on: July 08, 2009, 09:18:30 PM »

jmo

I agree. I will make that suggestion and ask MB to as well hopefully they will follow through and clear things up.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: July 08, 2009, 09:19:08 PM »

....This is driving me batty. Let me get this straight now so there are no more misunderstandings. The neighbor who saw Lindsey is not that Marilyn lady but some other person. Honestly I read that somewhere, I have been reading other places such as news sights and other boards, myspaces, facebooks, blogs...I don't know if I brought that here or not, if I did then I am sorry, it seems that is not correct information.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: July 08, 2009, 09:19:27 PM »

How old is Shorty?

I thought he changed that name - But Shorty is my son and he is 11 years old. So he was referencing Lindsey.
Thank-you
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: July 08, 2009, 09:20:36 PM »

....This is driving me batty. Let me get this straight now so there are no more misunderstandings. The neighbor who saw Lindsey is not that Marilyn lady but some other person. Honestly I read that somewhere, I have been reading other places such as news sights and other boards, myspaces, facebooks, blogs...I don't know if I brought that here or not, if I did then I am sorry, it seems that is not correct information.

I read all over as well, I could have sworn I read that as well, it is not just you 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: July 08, 2009, 09:22:07 PM »

jmo

I agree pink angel.  JVM guest got it all wrong.

I am not impressed what I have heard coming out of the mouth of Sheriff Scott.  He appears to be more of an advocate for the family rather than a missing little girl named Lindsey.  Unless he has proof that Lindsey went missing within two blocks of her home ... then I am concerning about the apparent bias.

It is my hope that the FBI are still working with McCleary LE.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1754 on: July 08, 2009, 09:23:00 PM »

it would really help to know what kind of person "A" is.  it might make some sense if they were an authoritive figure of some kind.  teacher, cop, counselor, someone who is use to taking control and from a lifestyle where they believe it is okay for an adult to take control and expect kids to listen. 

but on the other hand, what if this person is some type of pushy person who is just bossy/bully etc or just will not tolerate a kid not listening.  or what if they were drunk or on drugs and out of control themself. 

see we just do not know what this person was thiking, what kind of lifestyle they come from etc.  they might be the type of person if a kid mouths off or just ignores them they think it is ok to backhand them  we just don't know.

Friend A is the only one I know about and he is 12, just recently turned 12 I believe and seems to be an outgoing kid, always friendly and respectful every time I've met him which has been several times. Popular with all the kids around here - not aggressive that I know of or that my kids know of.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1755 on: July 08, 2009, 09:24:47 PM »

OMG OUCH .....................

damn I know this Hurt.

Shorty's new Pic on his Myspace  - I don't know about you ..but that looks likes a home stitch job ..  That is a deep wound.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=445914790&albumID=651867&imageID=12140170

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1756 on: July 08, 2009, 09:28:08 PM »

jmo

I agree. I will make that suggestion and ask MB to as well hopefully they will follow through and clear things up.

Thank you. I think it would be very helpful. They need to get all the facts out there in one shot. (the facts that they think the public should know) With all the reporters being there, there will be no excuse for misreporting. It also will help get Lindsey's name back out there in the news. I have spoke to 2 friends in WA today and they said it seems the local media has begun to forget about Lindsey. Which is sad. A press conference would help stir up some interest and help get her name and picture out there.

Also mention WW and make sure he has been interviewed. LOL
Lindsey's mom may have not mentioned WW to LE because he is a friend of the family and has been a father figure to Josh. I do think everyone that had contact with Lindsey should be interviewed. As Janet says, in order to eliminate. Smile

Prayers for Lindsey that she is found. Prayers for her family and friends.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1757 on: July 08, 2009, 09:31:27 PM »

it would really help to know what kind of person "A" is.  it might make some sense if they were an authoritive figure of some kind.  teacher, cop, counselor, someone who is use to taking control and from a lifestyle where they believe it is okay for an adult to take control and expect kids to listen. 

but on the other hand, what if this person is some type of pushy person who is just bossy/bully etc or just will not tolerate a kid not listening.  or what if they were drunk or on drugs and out of control themself. 

see we just do not know what this person was thiking, what kind of lifestyle they come from etc.  they might be the type of person if a kid mouths off or just ignores them they think it is ok to backhand them  we just don't know.

Friend A is the only one I know about and he is 12, just recently turned 12 I believe and seems to be an outgoing kid, always friendly and respectful every time I've met him which has been several times. Popular with all the kids around here - not aggressive that I know of or that my kids know of.

Kara what happened to your Son's arm ?? Omg it looks painful

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: July 08, 2009, 09:32:10 PM »

can we try to weed out the rumors and hear say....I hate rumors, honestly they drive me crazy.  You think you are following a true clue and it turns out to be nothing but cr** we don't have time to follow leads that do not make sense,   

Where are we at? What do we know for a fact.
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1759 on: July 08, 2009, 09:32:57 PM »

OMG OUCH .....................

damn I know this Hurt.

Shorty's new Pic on his Myspace  - I don't know about you ..but that looks likes a home stitch job ..  That is a deep wound.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=445914790&albumID=651867&imageID=12140170

Heck no! I couldn't of handled that. He went with family (Grandma, Grandpa, aunts etc) to a cabin for fourth of July and slept walked over the railing of the loft - knocked down a picture frame on his way down and then landed on it. They drove him home to me and we took him to the local hospital - looked gory but it was apparently not deep but filleted **gross**. Ended up with 18 stitches and not allowed to ever sleep in the loft again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.