March 28, 2024, 03:58:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770291 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1760 on: July 08, 2009, 09:34:09 PM »

OMG OUCH .....................

damn I know this Hurt.

Shorty's new Pic on his Myspace  - I don't know about you ..but that looks likes a home stitch job ..  That is a deep wound.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=445914790&albumID=651867&imageID=12140170
  That hurt.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: July 08, 2009, 09:37:02 PM »

can we try to weed out the rumors and hear say....I hate rumors, honestly they drive me crazy.  You think you are following a true clue and it turns out to be nothing but cr** we don't have time to follow leads that do not make sense,   

Where are we at? What do we know for a fact.

FACT:  Lindsey Baem was last observed by witnesses on Maple within two blocks of her home about 9:30 PM on the evening she disappeared.

Janet

WITNESSES

Where is Lindsey Baum? Police, FBI Search for 10-Year-Old
Girl's Mother Frantic After Lindsey Never Made it Home From a Friend's House

June 30, 2009

Scott said witnesses were able to put Lindsey within a couple of blocks of her house just after 9:30 p.m. The last person reported to have seen her, he said, was a neighbor on her way to work.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7966924&page=2

Focus now on abduction
BY JACOB JONES The Daily World
Thursday, July 2, 2009 12:25 PM PDT
JACOB JONES | THE DAILY WORLD

Scott said a second person came forward Tuesday with a confirmed sighting of Baum from Friday night in the same area along Maple Street near Fifth Street.

http://**/articles/2009/07/02/local_news/doc4a4cf43c1b1dd881132403.txt

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: July 08, 2009, 09:40:18 PM »

it would really help to know what kind of person "A" is.  it might make some sense if they were an authoritive figure of some kind.  teacher, cop, counselor, someone who is use to taking control and from a lifestyle where they believe it is okay for an adult to take control and expect kids to listen. 

but on the other hand, what if this person is some type of pushy person who is just bossy/bully etc or just will not tolerate a kid not listening.  or what if they were drunk or on drugs and out of control themself. 

see we just do not know what this person was thiking, what kind of lifestyle they come from etc.  they might be the type of person if a kid mouths off or just ignores them they think it is ok to backhand them  we just don't know.

Friend A is the only one I know about and he is 12, just recently turned 12 I believe and seems to be an outgoing kid, always friendly and respectful every time I've met him which has been several times. Popular with all the kids around here - not aggressive that I know of or that my kids know of.

oh this was about the neighbor withness who broke up the fight and sent josh home.  northern rose has refered to them as neighbor A

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1763 on: July 08, 2009, 09:42:02 PM »

I do not think this is MLaChester,I think Kara said it was or that this witness was heading to work at the BeeHive.
Maybe Kara can clear that up for us.
I have to go now but will watch the other videos tomorrow.
Have a good night you all.

No that was not MLaChester who saw them. It was someone else. As for working at the Beehive - I am part of that confusion apparently the witness was also the one who broke up the fight but she does not work at the BeeHive.

The BeeHive thing I got confused with something someone else had said - so I apologize for that because that was not correct.

*** Does Lindsey's brother have a standing reputation in the community ??

Yes, not a real good one - with the kids at least. I have not met anyone who claims to be his friend.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: July 08, 2009, 09:45:05 PM »

it would really help to know what kind of person "A" is.  it might make some sense if they were an authoritive figure of some kind.  teacher, cop, counselor, someone who is use to taking control and from a lifestyle where they believe it is okay for an adult to take control and expect kids to listen. 

but on the other hand, what if this person is some type of pushy person who is just bossy/bully etc or just will not tolerate a kid not listening.  or what if they were drunk or on drugs and out of control themself. 

see we just do not know what this person was thiking, what kind of lifestyle they come from etc.  they might be the type of person if a kid mouths off or just ignores them they think it is ok to backhand them  we just don't know.

Friend A is the only one I know about and he is 12, just recently turned 12 I believe and seems to be an outgoing kid, always friendly and respectful every time I've met him which has been several times. Popular with all the kids around here - not aggressive that I know of or that my kids know of.

Friend A is 12? A 12 year old sent Josh home? It is said this person was going to work? Did I misunderstand you????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: July 08, 2009, 09:47:54 PM »

I do not think this is MLaChester,I think Kara said it was or that this witness was heading to work at the BeeHive.

No that was not MLaChester who saw them. It was someone else. As for working at the Beehive - I am part of that confusion apparently the witness was also the one who broke up the fight but she does not work at the BeeHive.

The BeeHive thing I got confused with something someone else had said - so I apologize for that because that was not correct.

Yes, not a real good one - with the kids at least. I have not met anyone who claims to be his friend.

Kara ... was it MLaChester who intervened in the argument between Lindsey and Josh.

Janet

+++++

ABC NEWS – June 30, 2009

Baum said she last saw her daughter when Lindsey, along with her 12-year-old brother, Josh, headed out to Lindsey's friend's house in hopes she could get permission to spend the night at the Baum's house.

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house. When Lindsey's friend found out she couldn't stay the night, Lindsey headed for home around 9:30 p.m.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: July 08, 2009, 09:50:10 PM »

Friend A is 12? A 12 year old sent Josh home? It is said this person was going to work? Did I misunderstand you????

No.  It was the witness who was going to work.

Janet

+++++

June 30, 2009

Scott said witnesses were able to put Lindsey within a couple of blocks of her house just after 9:30 p.m. The last person reported to have seen her, he said, was a neighbor on her way to work.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: July 08, 2009, 09:52:30 PM »

Kara ... you have met Josh.  Why do think that this young man has problems with relationships?

Janet

_____

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1768 on: July 08, 2009, 09:53:40 PM »

Going back to Bully's
*** all this speculation of Josh being a Bully. Just because he is young means nothing to me. Growing up I had a Boy who was my same age and he lived across the lake from me. We shared the same bus and went to the same schools.
He was a Bully. He was Mean. He was Cruel and he Was Hated by Many. I met him in 4th grade and he was a Bully then.  I moved to the neighborhood when I was in 4th grade.
He had built himself a reputation even then. His younger sister 2 yrs younger - was always being threatened. You tell your brother ..yadda or she was always asked WHAT is wrong with your Brother??? And it made her feel like Dirt.
Then when she was with her Brother alone he would turn around and terrorize her .. What did you say ..?? So this little Sister was always in the Middle of the Brother being and acting like a total freak job.  I remember when he was 13 or so .. he and his Dad found the family dog had been hit by a car. So Dad and son went into the garage and sawed off the dog's leg. I  am not kidding. The dog was a Adult Male Doberman. The dog lived. And everyone in the Neighborhood was just as scared of that Dog as they were of the Dad and Son. What came of him. He is now a lifer in prison. He murdered/raped a 12 year old girl down the street from his house. He just turned 15 I believe .. We were in Junior High Middle School that I do remember. She gave a statement to LE in regards to a Breaking and Entering Charge he had against him. That she was a Witness.  And he said on the Bus one day .. ( I had no idea what he was talking about at the time) He was getting off the bus and he yelled across to her ... I am going to Kill you. We just all Looked like WHAT is he up to Now ( none of us knowing) because He was always threatening others .. and making himself a spectacle. He did what he said he was going to do.
And every day after his arrest ... Everyone kept saying .. WE All knew he was capable of doing it and WE did believe without question he did do it. He killed her on Devils Night and came to school that Monday with scratches all over his face and neck .. and they found his Dna under her nails ... was an easy arrest for police.

Kids who are known to be trouble makers and or bullies even at a Young age ..
Everyone knows they are bullies as in the kids in the neighborhood and yet still many kids will not come forward and tell their tale or experience with this Bully ..for fear of not only their own safety but of their friends/family.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: July 08, 2009, 09:53:44 PM »

This is the kind of statement that can get taken out of context. I am going to ask you to please clarify what you mean by stating "not a real good one" regarding his reputation. Other things you had said Josh was getting picked on by other children in the area, even your children had participated in this. Some had even spit on him. you had stated he had a temper but was always good at your home. What type of "reputation" did Josh have with the other kids? You state, Not a real good one, can you expand? Did they think he was nothing more then a jerk? A little nerdy or weird? Whiney? Hyper?
I had asked you if you believed he was something like ADHD, you said no but it is something, can you explain?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: July 08, 2009, 09:54:58 PM »

Is the Friend A that Kara is referring  ... a friend of her son Shorty in facebook?

Janet

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: July 08, 2009, 09:56:13 PM »

No.  It was the witness who was going to work.

Janet

+++++

June 30, 2009

So a 12 year old was going to work??? can someone please put this into words a tired and frustrated monkey can understand before I really slam my head against the wall!!!!
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1772 on: July 08, 2009, 09:56:28 PM »

oh this was about the neighbor withness who broke up the fight and sent josh home.  northern rose has refered to them as neighbor A

Oh crud. Sorry! I don't know the lady personally. I can ask though fairly easily and get an overall feeling about the type of person that she is. I will let you know if I find out.
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1773 on: July 08, 2009, 09:58:15 PM »

I had made the reference to friend A and B etc so I was confused. I missed the reference to neighbor A. Hopefully that was cleared up quick enough to not leave any lasting confusion.
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1774 on: July 08, 2009, 10:01:42 PM »

Kara ... was it MLaChester who intervened in the argument between Lindsey and Josh.

Janet

+++++

No it was not her.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1775 on: July 08, 2009, 10:02:02 PM »

Pass the advil!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: July 08, 2009, 10:02:53 PM »

Pass the advil!

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: July 08, 2009, 10:07:37 PM »

Going back to Bully's
*** all this speculation of Josh being a Bully. Just because he is young means nothing to me. Growing up I had a Boy who was my same age and he lived across the lake from me. We shared the same bus and went to the same schools.
He was a Bully. He was Mean. He was Cruel and he Was Hated by Many. I met him in 4th grade and he was a Bully then.  I moved to the neighborhood when I was in 4th grade.
He had built himself a reputation even then. His younger sister 2 yrs younger - was always being threatened. You tell your brother ..yadda or she was always asked WHAT is wrong with your Brother??? And it made her feel like Dirt.
Then when she was with her Brother alone he would turn around and terrorize her .. What did you say ..?? So this little Sister was always in the Middle of the Brother being and acting like a total freak job.  I remember when he was 13 or so .. he and his Dad found the family dog had been hit by a car. So Dad and son went into the garage and sawed off the dog's leg. I  am not kidding. The dog was a Adult Male Doberman. The dog lived. And everyone in the Neighborhood was just as scared of that Dog as they were of the Dad and Son. What came of him. He is now a lifer in prison. He murdered/raped a 12 year old girl down the street from his house. He just turned 15 I believe .. We were in Junior High Middle School that I do remember. She gave a statement to LE in regards to a Breaking and Entering Charge he had against him. That she was a Witness.  And he said on the Bus one day .. ( I had no idea what he was talking about at the time) He was getting off the bus and he yelled across to her ... I am going to Kill you. We just all Looked like WHAT is he up to Now ( none of us knowing) because He was always threatening others .. and making himself a spectacle. He did what he said he was going to do.
And every day after his arrest ... Everyone kept saying .. WE All knew he was capable of doing it and WE did believe without question he did do it. He killed her on Devils Night and came to school that Monday with scratches all over his face and neck .. and they found his Dna under her nails ... was an easy arrest for police.

Kids who are known to be trouble makers and or bullies even at a Young age ..
Everyone knows they are bullies as in the kids in the neighborhood and yet still many kids will not come forward and tell their tale or experience with this Bully ..for fear of not only their own safety but of their friends/family.

Yikes about the dog leg! Geez!

I am going to counter your posting though. A bully can also be a child who has put up defenses so he/she will give it out  before he/she gets it. So many bullies are nothing more then scared children inside. I did a paper on this in one of my psych courses. It sounds like a bad movie but it is true.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: July 08, 2009, 10:16:01 PM »

Please forgive me everyone for going through this again as I am still on the confused vine.  I just want to make sure I understand.

Josh, Kayla and Lindsey walk to Kayla's house.
Lindsey and Josh get in fight over bike at/near Shell. 
Bike gets left at Shell.
The 3 of them keep walking to Kayla's.
Kayla and Lindsey get under Josh's skin.
Neighbour A is visting a friend on Maple and sees the fight, sends Josh home.
Kayla and Lindsey make it to Kayla's house
Few minutes pass and Lindsey walks home alone back down Maple.
Neighbour A now on her way to work says she sees Lindsey walking home between 5th and 6th
Second Neighbour B - also says they saw Lindsey walking home in this same area.

Neighbour A - works for the county but not in McCLeary, does not live on Maple, was visting a friend. 

I am still confused how Neighbour A can see the fight (she was outside visiting with the other neighbour or just going to her car to hear it?) and yet we have heard nothing about the friend she was visiting confirming what Neighbour A saw and did.  I am further confused how neighbour A can be going to work , presumably from her home which is not on Maple and yet still confirm seeing Lindsey on Maple between 5th and 6th.  Maple does not apprear to connect to anything as you get close to Kara's house and from the images I would not think you could see down maple that far if you are comming off the main road or a side street to say it was Lindsey.

Kara - here is my reference to Neighbour A.
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1779 on: July 08, 2009, 10:19:41 PM »

Please forgive me everyone for going through this again as I am still on the confused vine.  I just want to make sure I understand.

Josh, Kayla and Lindsey walk to Kayla's house.
Lindsey and Josh get in fight over bike at/near Shell. 
Bike gets left at Shell.
The 3 of them keep walking to Kayla's.
Kayla and Lindsey get under Josh's skin.
Neighbour A is visting a friend on Maple and sees the fight, sends Josh home.
Kayla and Lindsey make it to Kayla's house
Few minutes pass and Lindsey walks home alone back down Maple.
Neighbour A now on her way to work says she sees Lindsey walking home between 5th and 6th
Second Neighbour B - also says they saw Lindsey walking home in this same area.

Neighbour A - works for the county but not in McCLeary, does not live on Maple, was visting a friend. 

I am still confused how Neighbour A can see the fight (she was outside visiting with the other neighbour or just going to her car to hear it?) and yet we have heard nothing about the friend she was visiting confirming what Neighbour A saw and did.  I am further confused how neighbour A can be going to work , presumably from her home which is not on Maple and yet still confirm seeing Lindsey on Maple between 5th and 6th.  Maple does not apprear to connect to anything as you get close to Kara's house and from the images I would not think you could see down maple that far if you are comming off the main road or a side street to say it was Lindsey.

Kara - here is my reference to Neighbour A.

Thank you!

I wish I could answer for you how she saw her or where she lived and worked but I honestly don't know. I've asked around and the only one left to ask is Lindsey's mom so I can try to find out that way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.