March 28, 2024, 02:30:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770268 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1780 on: July 08, 2009, 10:20:54 PM »

OMG OUCH .....................

damn I know this Hurt.

Shorty's new Pic on his Myspace  - I don't know about you ..but that looks likes a home stitch job ..  That is a deep wound.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=445914790&albumID=651867&imageID=12140170

Heck no! I couldn't of handled that. He went with family (Grandma, Grandpa, aunts etc) to a cabin for fourth of July and slept walked over the railing of the loft - knocked down a picture frame on his way down and then landed on it. They drove him home to me and we took him to the local hospital - looked gory but it was apparently not deep but filleted **gross**. Ended up with 18 stitches and not allowed to ever sleep in the loft again.
SORRY FOR THE O/T - But Kara is here and I want her to read this.
Kara I know you don't want to hear this. But I am looking at the stitches and the way they are sutured. I have had stitches too when I was his same age. I had over 70 in my face. I was mauled by a big Dog. I am a Esthetician * (skincare tech) with 8 yrs exp -with  little bit over a year working with a plastic surgeon. I think you should take him to a plastic surgeon in your area and have a consult before the skin starts to heal. For one it is very open and it is very pulled ( the skin) You don't want him to have a raised permanent scar. It will come up as thick scar tissue that looks web like and it will harden. If you don't take him. Call a Plastic Surgeon and ask about the Doc who did do the sutures. I am sure there is a Plastic Surgeon within the staff of the hospital. Post care for your Son - (( your doc gave you instructions)) but after your done with those.  ( tell him too as it heals do not scratch it- it will itch)
What will aid in preventing him to have " a Scar for life":
* you obviously know keep the area sterile
but after the skin starts to close, use 100 percent cocoa butter - it comes in a stick - like a push up deodorant. Costs less than 3.00. Tell him to apply it every evening on to damp clean skin. And then when he is in the Sun * After skin is closed - Use a Sun Block. Not Screen. Block. Because his skin will turn Brown ..because its new skin and the Sun will grab it and turn * new cells and pigment dark. He has olive skin .. I have seen his pics.  You want to prevent scar tissue from forming too due to his skin tone. If the scar tissue creates itself it will be white/raised and very visible against his skin tone.
Or he can use 100 percent Zinc Oxide to block the Sun
http://www.etbrowne.com/products/Collection.aspx?CollectionID=27
http://pediatrics.about.com/od/sunscreen/a/06_sunblock.htm

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: July 08, 2009, 10:25:52 PM »

Please forgive me everyone for going through this again as I am still on the confused vine.  I just want to make sure I understand.

Josh, Kayla and Lindsey walk to Kayla's house.
Lindsey and Josh get in fight over bike at/near Shell. 
Bike gets left at Shell.
The 3 of them keep walking to Kayla's.
Kayla and Lindsey get under Josh's skin.
Neighbour A is visting a friend on Maple and sees the fight, sends Josh home.
Kayla and Lindsey make it to Kayla's house
Few minutes pass and Lindsey walks home alone back down Maple.
Neighbour A now on her way to work says she sees Lindsey walking home between 5th and 6th
Second Neighbour B - also says they saw Lindsey walking home in this same area.

Neighbour A - works for the county but not in McCLeary, does not live on Maple, was visting a friend. 

I am still confused how Neighbour A can see the fight (she was outside visiting with the other neighbour or just going to her car to hear it?) and yet we have heard nothing about the friend she was visiting confirming what Neighbour A saw and did.  I am further confused how neighbour A can be going to work , presumably from her home which is not on Maple and yet still confirm seeing Lindsey on Maple between 5th and 6th.  Maple does not apprear to connect to anything as you get close to Kara's house and from the images I would not think you could see down maple that far if you are comming off the main road or a side street to say it was Lindsey.

Kara - here is my reference to Neighbour A.

Thank you!

I wish I could answer for you how she saw her or where she lived and worked but I honestly don't know. I've asked around and the only one left to ask is Lindsey's mom so I can try to find out that way.

She just sounds like superwoman to be able to break a fight , go home, and then drive to work and still see Lindsey twice all in that short timeframe. I hope LE has talked to her and are satisfied with her timeline.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: July 08, 2009, 10:30:46 PM »

Kara has your daughter told you about what the woman said or what the kids said to her?

Also, I asked if you could clarify your statement about Josh so to not have any misconceptions on what you might have meant. Do you mind please answering that post? I would appreciate it.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1783 on: July 08, 2009, 10:32:58 PM »

Going back to Bully's
*** all this speculation of Josh being a Bully. Just because he is young means nothing to me. Growing up I had a Boy who was my same age and he lived across the lake from me. We shared the same bus and went to the same schools.
He was a Bully. He was Mean. He was Cruel and he Was Hated by Many. I met him in 4th grade and he was a Bully then.  I moved to the neighborhood when I was in 4th grade.
He had built himself a reputation even then. His younger sister 2 yrs younger - was always being threatened. You tell your brother ..yadda or she was always asked WHAT is wrong with your Brother??? And it made her feel like Dirt.
Then when she was with her Brother alone he would turn around and terrorize her .. What did you say ..?? So this little Sister was always in the Middle of the Brother being and acting like a total freak job.  I remember when he was 13 or so .. he and his Dad found the family dog had been hit by a car. So Dad and son went into the garage and sawed off the dog's leg. I  am not kidding. The dog was a Adult Male Doberman. The dog lived. And everyone in the Neighborhood was just as scared of that Dog as they were of the Dad and Son. What came of him. He is now a lifer in prison. He murdered/raped a 12 year old girl down the street from his house. He just turned 15 I believe .. We were in Junior High Middle School that I do remember. She gave a statement to LE in regards to a Breaking and Entering Charge he had against him. That she was a Witness.  And he said on the Bus one day .. ( I had no idea what he was talking about at the time) He was getting off the bus and he yelled across to her ... I am going to Kill you. We just all Looked like WHAT is he up to Now ( none of us knowing) because He was always threatening others .. and making himself a spectacle. He did what he said he was going to do.
And every day after his arrest ... Everyone kept saying .. WE All knew he was capable of doing it and WE did believe without question he did do it. He killed her on Devils Night and came to school that Monday with scratches all over his face and neck .. and they found his Dna under her nails ... was an easy arrest for police.

Kids who are known to be trouble makers and or bullies even at a Young age ..
Everyone knows they are bullies as in the kids in the neighborhood and yet still many kids will not come forward and tell their tale or experience with this Bully ..for fear of not only their own safety but of their friends/family.

Yikes about the dog leg! Geez!

I am going to counter your posting though. A bully can also be a child who has put up defenses so he/she will give it out  before he/she gets it. So many bullies are nothing more then scared children inside. I did a paper on this in one of my psych courses. It sounds like a bad movie but it is true.
TG - there was a reason WHY he was a Bully. He was tortured all his life by his Father.
His Dad was not even Human to many. He/Dad was a convicted felon. His parents were arrested countless times for selling hard core street drugs out of the home. There house looked like a Hell pit. They had no windows at times and the grass was over 3 feet high.
But there was no Subdivision Group or any type of org for the houses. And everyone else was scared shi*less to make a complaint against this family.  The kids were at the mercy of their parents because not only did the courts fail the kids .. but the people who lived within the sub were terrified of this Man - R's Father.
His Mother was once a victim yet became the alliance to the Husband - due to she had no other resources but to join him. Was very rare that she even showed herself outside the house. I recall in 6th grade it was right when school was to be let out for summer. He came * R* came to class wearing a Wool ski hat. It was June.  The teacher got mad and said R take off that hat.. and he did .. and when he did .. it was brutal. His head had been shaved and his scalp was filled with deep gouge cuts and scrapes. And when he took that hat off - the entire class " GASPED".
He said point blank back to the Room - not speaking to anyone directly. He said something of the effect ...  My Dad didnt like my Report Card.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: July 08, 2009, 10:42:06 PM »

Oh gosh Deenie it is horrible what some children go through. That poor child didn't have a chance.

I worked for a time at a child abuse center, the things I saw, heard and learned about was horrifying. I could only stay on there for a couple of years, it was too hard. I will never forget the children's faces....
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: July 08, 2009, 10:52:22 PM »

damn I know this Hurt.

Shorty's new Pic on his Myspace  - I don't know about you ..but that looks likes a home stitch job ..  That is a deep wound.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=445914790&albumID=651867&imageID=12140170
wth???

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1786 on: July 08, 2009, 10:54:02 PM »

Oh gosh Deenie it is horrible what some children go through. That poor child didn't have a chance.

I worked for a time at a child abuse center, the things I saw, heard and learned about was horrifying. I could only stay on there for a couple of years, it was too hard. I will never forget the children's faces....
TG the crazy thing is. He never ever said Boo to me. He always smiled at me " Nice" not weird. He I was extremely leary of, but he never personally gave me a reason to " fear him".
He sat next to me for years in many of my classes. Maybe because I was so Shy .. I was not a bother to him.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: July 08, 2009, 11:07:12 PM »

DD has 'nanners

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1788 on: July 08, 2009, 11:17:31 PM »

damn I know this Hurt.

wth???
Mamma is that not a beauty ... HOLY CRAP ..that HURT

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: July 08, 2009, 11:21:55 PM »

damn I know this Hurt.

wth???
yep ..whats up with the stitch up job...i want the name of that doctor

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1790 on: July 08, 2009, 11:27:11 PM »

damn I know this Hurt.

wth???
Doc McFeary drunken ??? 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1791 on: July 08, 2009, 11:29:29 PM »

After seeing that .. 
And I don't have anything more to add at this time ...   
I am moving to Musings ..
Hugs to you all still in Lindseys Cage.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: July 08, 2009, 11:36:01 PM »

Going back to Bully's
*** all this speculation of Josh being a Bully. Just because he is young means nothing to me. Growing up I had a Boy who was my same age and he lived across the lake from me. We shared the same bus and went to the same schools.
He was a Bully. He was Mean. He was Cruel and he Was Hated by Many. I met him in 4th grade and he was a Bully then.  I moved to the neighborhood when I was in 4th grade.
He had built himself a reputation even then. His younger sister 2 yrs younger - was always being threatened. You tell your brother ..yadda or she was always asked WHAT is wrong with your Brother??? And it made her feel like Dirt.
Then when she was with her Brother alone he would turn around and terrorize her .. What did you say ..?? So this little Sister was always in the Middle of the Brother being and acting like a total freak job.  I remember when he was 13 or so .. he and his Dad found the family dog had been hit by a car. So Dad and son went into the garage and sawed off the dog's leg. I  am not kidding. The dog was a Adult Male Doberman. The dog lived. And everyone in the Neighborhood was just as scared of that Dog as they were of the Dad and Son. What came of him. He is now a lifer in prison. He murdered/raped a 12 year old girl down the street from his house. He just turned 15 I believe .. We were in Junior High Middle School that I do remember. She gave a statement to LE in regards to a Breaking and Entering Charge he had against him. That she was a Witness.  And he said on the Bus one day .. ( I had no idea what he was talking about at the time) He was getting off the bus and he yelled across to her ... I am going to Kill you. We just all Looked like WHAT is he up to Now ( none of us knowing) because He was always threatening others .. and making himself a spectacle. He did what he said he was going to do.
And every day after his arrest ... Everyone kept saying .. WE All knew he was capable of doing it and WE did believe without question he did do it. He killed her on Devils Night and came to school that Monday with scratches all over his face and neck .. and they found his Dna under her nails ... was an easy arrest for police.

Kids who are known to be trouble makers and or bullies even at a Young age ..
Everyone knows they are bullies as in the kids in the neighborhood and yet still many kids will not come forward and tell their tale or experience with this Bully ..for fear of not only their own safety but of their friends/family.

Yikes about the dog leg! Geez!

I am going to counter your posting though. A bully can also be a child who has put up defenses so he/she will give it out  before he/she gets it. So many bullies are nothing more then scared children inside. I did a paper on this in one of my psych courses. It sounds like a bad movie but it is true.
TG - there was a reason WHY he was a Bully. He was tortured all his life by his Father.
His Dad was not even Human to many. He/Dad was a convicted felon. His parents were arrested countless times for selling hard core street drugs out of the home. There house looked like a Hell pit. They had no windows at times and the grass was over 3 feet high.
But there was no Subdivision Group or any type of org for the houses. And everyone else was scared shi*less to make a complaint against this family.  The kids were at the mercy of their parents because not only did the courts fail the kids .. but the people who lived within the sub were terrified of this Man - R's Father.
His Mother was once a victim yet became the alliance to the Husband - due to she had no other resources but to join him. Was very rare that she even showed herself outside the house. I recall in 6th grade it was right when school was to be let out for summer. He came * R* came to class wearing a Wool ski hat. It was June.  The teacher got mad and said R take off that hat.. and he did .. and when he did .. it was brutal. His head had been shaved and his scalp was filled with deep gouge cuts and scrapes. And when he took that hat off - the entire class " GASPED".
He said point blank back to the Room - not speaking to anyone directly. He said something of the effect ...  My Dad didnt like my Report Card.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: July 08, 2009, 11:37:02 PM »

After seeing that .. 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: July 08, 2009, 11:49:51 PM »

After seeing that .. 
monkey hugs 

KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1795 on: July 09, 2009, 12:00:15 AM »

damn I know this Hurt.

wth???

I know it looks like a crappy job but I was pleased considering how much the skin had retracted since it was just the top layer of skin. I remember the doctor saying it wouldn't look great but followed up with a "But that is what happens with these types of cuts because its like trying to sew toilet paper."
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1796 on: July 09, 2009, 12:13:01 AM »

I do not think this is MLaChester,I think Kara said it was or that this witness was heading to work at the BeeHive.
Maybe Kara can clear that up for us.
I have to go now but will watch the other videos tomorrow.
Have a good night you all.

No that was not MLaChester who saw them. It was someone else. As for working at the Beehive - I am part of that confusion apparently the witness was also the one who broke up the fight but she does not work at the BeeHive.

The BeeHive thing I got confused with something someone else had said - so I apologize for that because that was not correct.

*** Does Lindsey's brother have a standing reputation in the community ??

Yes, not a real good one - with the kids at least. I have not met anyone who claims to be his friend.

Kara ... you have met Josh.  Why do think that this young man has problems with relationships?

Janet

I am no Dr and I never dug but he does take medication for some condition - more mental than physical. He is not what kids would call "cool" and strikes you as being younger than he actually is if you talk to him. He came over a few times and we'd talk about something and he'd start jabbering about something completely off topic - when we were all out looking for Lindsey I was trying to talk to him about where we'd already looked and he just wanted to know if my son could come over the next day. So I guess you could say unfocused.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: July 09, 2009, 12:15:20 AM »

Missing girl’s 11th birthday passes with her still away

Authorities had kept Lindsey Baum’s birthday in mind as an unofficial deadline of when they hoped to have her home.

That didn’t happen Tuesday as the missing McCleary girl turned 11 years old and the frustrating search for answers entered its 11th day.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott said investigators continue to look ahead to new leads in the disappearance, but Baum’s birthday stood as a milestone for deputies and the family.

“Obviously, a day they’d hoped to be celebrating,” he said, pausing. “It’s not the celebration they’d hoped for.”

Baum, a 4-foot-9 brown-haired girl, disappeared off a McCleary street on June 26 while making the short walk from her friend’s house to her home. While two people reported seeing her within a few blocks of home, she never made it back.

Hundreds of volunteers and officers have searched the town of 1,500 without finding any sign of the girl or indication of how she vanished. Scott said investigators are exploring all possibilities from runaway to kidnapping, though an abduction has become more likely as the days stretch on.

No evidence has turned up to point detectives in a “new direction,” Scott said today. He noted tips over the hotline have fallen to a “trickle,” but investigators continue to follow specific leads and conduct interviews.

“We’ve got a dozen (deputies) out on the street today,” he said this morning, but the widespread ground search of the town and outlying areas has been suspended for now.

Authorities left the family to itself much of Tuesday as the girl’s father, Scott Baum, spent time with his son, the undersheriff said. The father recently flew in from Tennessee where he serves in the National Guard and faces deployment to Iraq in the coming weeks.

Scott said the passing of Lindsey Baum’s birthday without any answers is disappointing, but it doesn’t undermine the determination of the investigators.

Though many deputies have worked overtime and labored through weekends, about 15 deputies and detectives are expected to remain on the case throughout the week in hopes of finding a break.

“They’re not giving up,” he said. “There’s no defeat in them.”

Law enforcement officials are asking anyone who might have any information about the whereabouts of Lindsey Baum to come forward with tips. Tips can be made by phone at 1-866-915-8299 or via e-mail at soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us. They may also be mailed to PO Box 305 McCleary, WA 98557.

http://**/articles/2009/07/08/local_news/doc4a54e9c946020927750602.txt
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: July 09, 2009, 12:17:19 AM »

Reader Comment left on site

<snipped>
The other person that needs to be looked at is this 'forestry' guy that does or did live on Pine Street. He is affiliated with a church and has lived in places where children have come up missing.

http://**/articles/2009/07/08/local_news/doc4a54e9c946020927750602.txt
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: July 09, 2009, 12:18:55 AM »

I do not think this is MLaChester,I think Kara said it was or that this witness was heading to work at the BeeHive.
Maybe Kara can clear that up for us.
I have to go now but will watch the other videos tomorrow.
Have a good night you all.

No that was not MLaChester who saw them. It was someone else. As for working at the Beehive - I am part of that confusion apparently the witness was also the one who broke up the fight but she does not work at the BeeHive.

The BeeHive thing I got confused with something someone else had said - so I apologize for that because that was not correct.

*** Does Lindsey's brother have a standing reputation in the community ??

Yes, not a real good one - with the kids at least. I have not met anyone who claims to be his friend.

Kara ... you have met Josh.  Why do think that this young man has problems with relationships?

Janet

I am no Dr and I never dug but he does take medication for some condition - more mental than physical. He is not what kids would call "cool" and strikes you as being younger than he actually is if you talk to him. He came over a few times and we'd talk about something and he'd start jabbering about something completely off topic - when we were all out looking for Lindsey I was trying to talk to him about where we'd already looked and he just wanted to know if my son could come over the next day. So I guess you could say unfocused.

Something is not right.  Josh's sister is missing and ... somehow he does not comprehend the seriousness of it all.

Kara ... it appears to be the inappropriate behavior that Josh displayed at the vigil.

Janet

+++++++

mamahead 13 hours ago wrote:

This heartbreaking story has effected so many people in our little county. Lindsey was a friend of my grandaughter and has broke so many hearts. Why has the mother not showed any emotion? We are not letting our children out of our sight. Lindsey has been afraid of her brother for a very long time. He has threatned her many times. Where is she? And why is the mother not crazy with sadness or emotion. Show us some tears. The friend that Lindsey was last with shows more emotion than the mother. And why was the brother begging for money for fireworks at his little sisters candlelight vigil? Give me a break. Lindsey and my grandaughter share the same birthday. Same day and same year. We are lighting an extra candle for her little friend on her birthday cake. For you Lindsey. We will celebrate your life no matter where you are God is watching over you and he has his arms around you. The reason it took her daddy so long is because when you are government property you go when they say. He was probably crazy till they let him go. Give that father a break. He at least has showed more emothion than the mother.Our prayers go out to you Lindsey.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070609WAB-missing-mccleary-girl-SW.14c01624.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.