March 28, 2024, 02:25:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 770397 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1880 on: July 09, 2009, 08:06:23 PM »

There was witnesses that saw her on any other street than maple. Why is everyone talking about her going up sixth street? Just a theory?

all this is just working on theories, we are out of facts hahaha.  I am stuck on the dogs going down 6th.  I believe it is true. but for all of those who don't believe that I am fine with that and will work on any other theory also.  I also believe she could have got to her house or by there in a car.  but I do believe she initially went down 6th and then the feds will not say anymore. 

Thanks.

There has been no verification by LE that dogs found scent anywhere and no verification by LE that she "went up sixth street".

I just didn't want someone jumping into the case who hasn't been following it from the beginning, to take theory as known facts.

Smile

true nothing has been said publicly about that I guess

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: July 09, 2009, 08:11:03 PM »

okay I am going to get off of my 6th street dog trailing etc, because ... well.  hmmm   I think I should just leave it at that, that I believe that, and not say why.  ugh.  so in other words I can't say.

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1882 on: July 09, 2009, 08:23:01 PM »

okay I am going to get off of my 6th street dog trailing etc, because ... well.  hmmm   I think I should just leave it at that, that I believe that, and not say why.  ugh.  so in other words I can't say.
I wish you could say, because all the theories that have been thrown out here, I can see that as happening, stranger abduction, abduction by someone she knew, but something is off for me, can't explain it, just something isn't right.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1883 on: July 09, 2009, 08:23:04 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1884 on: July 09, 2009, 08:35:18 PM »

does anyone know if lindsey ever went out of town to elma?  did she have friends over there as well.

To find me:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: July 09, 2009, 08:36:34 PM »

DD ... I disagree.

I think the alernate Sixth Street should be pursued.  I personally  am a believer in the witness observations but ... IF MuffyBee is correct and the witnesses are not credible ... If the private tracking dogs did detect Lindsey's scent ... then research on all the 6th Street  businesses and residences is where it is at.  DD ... this is the reason that I copied and pasted all of Kara's posts ... that referenced the 6th Street route and the private tracking dogs ... in the thread that you created.

We do not all have to be on the same page in our speculations regarding what happened to Lindsey Baum.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: July 09, 2009, 08:42:16 PM »

DD ... I disagree.

I think the alernate Sixth Street should be pursued.  I personally  am a believer in the witness observations but ... IF MuffyBee is correct and the witnesses are not credible ... If the private tracking dogs did detect Lindsey's scent ... then research on all the 6th Street  businesses and residences is where it is at.  DD ... this is the reason that I copied and pasted all of Kara's posts ... that referenced the 6th Street route and the private tracking dogs ... in the thread that you created.

We do not all have to be on the same page in our speculations regarding what happened to Lindsey Baum.

Janet

well just because she MIGHT have been on 6th street would not mean someone who lived on 6th took her, she could have turned down 6th because someone was following her,  she could have even made it past the witnesses seeing her on maple, and then turned aroud to get away from someoone, doubled back to 6th.  I did look up all the 6th street addresses and people as much as I could find ad they are over in the thread 6th street.

but let me be sure to add here, I do believe the feds have her scent elsewhere as well and just have not said..

To find me:
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: July 09, 2009, 08:43:18 PM »

does anyone know if lindsey ever went out of town to elma?  did she have friends over there as well.

It was reported that she went to school in Elma last year.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: July 09, 2009, 08:54:33 PM »

DD ... I disagree.

Janet

well just because she MIGHT have been on 6th street would not mean someone who lived on 6th took her, she could have turned down 6th because someone was following her,  she could have even made it past the witnesses seeing her on maple, and then turned aroud to get away from someoone, doubled back to 6th.  I did look up all the 6th street addresses and people as much as I could find ad they are over in the thread 6th street.

but let me be sure to add here, I do believe the feds have her scent elsewhere as well and just have not said..

Hey DD ... you put a lot of time and effort into research and then you shared your hard work with us in the 6th Street Thread.  If it turns out that the private tracking dogs did pick Lindsey's scent on 6th Street ... then focus on those businesses and residences would become part of the investigative process ... especially security cameras.

I too hope LE or the FBI are not allowing this case to become cold.  I too hope the silence implies stuff is being investigated behind the scenes ... stuff we are not privy to.

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: July 09, 2009, 08:54:57 PM »

I agree with Rob that is was an abduction of opportunity. It was either someone coming through town going home, leaving a job (say construction at the school) or going to one of the group (AA/NA/SO) at the church.

Scent on 6th has not been mentioned by LE and I am not saying it is not true, I am saying it has not come from LE.

I am upset with the media with this case and also with LE for not holding pressers to correct the media and if there are empty suites at the BEE that have not been checked, then they are well over their heads and need to say so.  Has LE checked who comes to the close SO meetings at the church?  I really hope Deputy Dawg is not as remiss as what it appears to be.

Running through the night I would like to hear theories on how Neighbour A can have a second sighting of Lindsey on Maple between 5th and 6th when to be at this point you would have already missed the opportunity to turn on 6th.  Did Lindsey go down 6th , turn around and come back and then continue down Maple till Neighbour A saw her?  Did Neighbour A see Lindsey on Maple  and Lindsey  then turned around backtracked on Maple and then headed down 6th?  Either way Neighbour A still sets my hinky meter off.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: July 09, 2009, 09:04:54 PM »

DD ... I disagree.

Janet

Hey DD ... you put a lot of time and effort into research and then you shared your hard work with us in the 6th Street Thread.  If it turns out that the private tracking dogs did pick Lindsey's scent on 6th Street ... then focus on those businesses and residences would become part of the investigative process ... especially security cameras.

I too hope LE or the FBI are not allowing this case to become cold.  I too hope the silence implies stuff is being investigated behind the scenes ... stuff we are not privy to.

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

I really hope LE does have the scent else where.  I stayed up to watch the KIRO news last night and LE stated they have called off the ground search as there are no new leads to search. That tips have dropped off to a tickle and until a tip came in that pointed to something they had not looked at yet, the ground search would be halted and they were going back to interviewing those that had been interviewed already.

This to me does not sound good, or that there was another scent on 6th.  If tips have trickled off, and there was a scent on 6th, why would LE not say so?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: July 09, 2009, 09:09:24 PM »

OT Please say a prayer and light a candle for Sister's sister Connie:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=conni

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: July 09, 2009, 09:19:17 PM »

It was reported that she went to school in Elma last year.

oh that is right, she did. I have forgotten that, and also I guess she worked at the store over there. and that is where mccann lives?  I forget if that is right?  so I guess she did know people over there.

I guess what my question should be is.. did lindsey go to anything "social" with friends over there recently? 

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1893 on: July 09, 2009, 09:29:17 PM »

I wish we knew who Neighbor A was and who Neighbor A  was visiting. I may have missed the answer but does it make sense that Lindsey got picked up on maple in a car which went down 6th street, jumped out in an attempted to run but the person caught her and put her back in the car? Would that explain the dog picking up a scent and then poof?
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: July 09, 2009, 09:40:53 PM »

just a thought....

maybe lindsay did make it home, and her brother and mom told her that the bike was still at the shell station and she had to go pick it up and something happened from there?

i dont know...i am out of ideas Sad
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: July 09, 2009, 09:45:31 PM »

just a thought....

maybe lindsay did make it home, and her brother and mom told her that the bike was still at the shell station and she had to go pick it up and something happened from there?

i dont know...i am out of ideas Sad

I thought that but couldn't think of why they would not just say they sent her back. Anyone???

I wish they would release some information or hold a press conference or something.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: July 09, 2009, 09:48:25 PM »

I think it is possible she got to her house "somehow".  but I don't think she stayed there long if she did. 
or there I go thinking again LOL

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: July 09, 2009, 09:48:59 PM »

what if she thought is was too dark and doubled back? 

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1898 on: July 09, 2009, 09:49:37 PM »

here is one thing I do really believe, someone is muddying the waters.  Instead of no clues, we have too many contradicting clues.  they can't all be right.  so somewhere along the line someone is lying.

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1899 on: July 09, 2009, 09:56:06 PM »

here is one thing I do really believe, someone is muddying the waters.  Instead of no clues, we have too many contradicting clues.  they can't all be right.  so somewhere along the line someone is lying.
With that I totally agree.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.