April 23, 2024, 09:06:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09 #1  (Read 773927 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1900 on: July 09, 2009, 09:58:17 PM »

Doubled back from the shell station? Didn't LE say they didn't catch her on the video?

DD what clues are you feeling are not the truth and which ones are you considering valid? I have my thoughts, I would like to hear yours
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: July 09, 2009, 10:00:15 PM »

here is one thing I do really believe, someone is muddying the waters.  Instead of no clues, we have too many contradicting clues.  they can't all be right.  so somewhere along the line someone is lying.
With that I totally agree.

I think this is the problem we are all having.  rather than not enough clues to figure this out, we have all these contradicting clues we each have to personally "choose" from, so depending on the one we choose to believe, that is the direction we go.  we can't use ALL of the clues because if we do it is impossible, so that is why we are coming up with so many different theories that will or will not work.  so why would someone be muddying the water?  why so many clues tossed out there that make no sense and none which do.  how do we pick which ones to believe and which ones to toss out.  if we were to map every clue we have we would be spinning donuts all over the map of mccleary  Monkey Devil!

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: July 09, 2009, 10:02:42 PM »

Doubled back from the shell station? Didn't LE say they didn't catch her on the video?

DD what clues are you feeling are not the truth and which ones are you considering valid? I have my thoughts, I would like to hear yours

I really don't know at this point LOL
I have faith in dogs, I really do, but I am not talking to the "DOG" LOL  I only know what has been said about where they were.  And to be truthful here I have heard more than what I read here.  truth be I am talking to residents in mccleary and elma, so I am hearing a lot of things.  so I guess I am more confused that the rest of you LOL

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1903 on: July 09, 2009, 10:07:52 PM »

i have no idea..did LE say that?  if they didn't see her the first time why would they see her the second??

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: July 09, 2009, 10:10:35 PM »

i have no idea..did LE say that?  if they didn't see her the first time why would they see her the second??
and no not the shell station, where her sent ended......she walks, gets spooked, then turns back the way she came.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: July 09, 2009, 10:13:18 PM »

here is one thing I do really believe, someone is muddying the waters.  Instead of no clues, we have too many contradicting clues.  they can't all be right.  so somewhere along the line someone is lying.

i completely agree, i am so frustrated with this case. i dont even know where to begin...i think it is possible she made it home and just never made it back to get the bike at the shell station, which is why it wasnt on video...maybe the mom sent both the kids to get the bike and then something happened..i dunno, thats the only way i can see the josh theory fitting in with mom covering up...again, i dont know how likely that is..just throwin it out there
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1906 on: July 09, 2009, 10:17:20 PM »

Unless she was at the gas pumps, the positioning of the cameras at the Shell wouldn't likely have picked her up. There is a link in the picture thread to pictures of the Shell's 2 cameras.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1907 on: July 09, 2009, 10:18:26 PM »

LE said she wasn't on any of the Shell video.

Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1908 on: July 09, 2009, 10:37:03 PM »

I agree with Rob that is was an abduction of opportunity. It was either someone coming through town going home, leaving a job (say construction at the school) or going to one of the group (AA/NA/SO) at the church.

Scent on 6th has not been mentioned by LE and I am not saying it is not true, I am saying it has not come from LE.

I am upset with the media with this case and also with LE for not holding pressers to correct the media and if there are empty suites at the BEE that have not been checked, then they are well over their heads and need to say so.  Has LE checked who comes to the close SO meetings at the church?  I really hope Deputy Dawg is not as remiss as what it appears to be.

Running through the night I would like to hear theories on how Neighbour A can have a second sighting of Lindsey on Maple between 5th and 6th when to be at this point you would have already missed the opportunity to turn on 6th.  Did Lindsey go down 6th , turn around and come back and then continue down Maple till Neighbour A saw her?  Did Neighbour A see Lindsey on Maple  and Lindsey  then turned around backtracked on Maple and then headed down 6th?  Either way Neighbour A still sets my hinky meter off.

Northern Rose, I agree with your "hinky meter" re: Neighbor A.  I have watched many a newscast over the years, where the eyewitness is interviewed regarding a sighting of the victim of a crime.  We have not heard one peep about this person's identity from any source.  If this is so secret, why?!  What's the big deal, really, about this person saying they saw Lindsay at so and so at this time, etc.?  Again, why is this information secret?  If this eyewitness doesn't want to get involved, well sorry they can't unring that bell.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1909 on: July 09, 2009, 10:55:30 PM »

Perhaps he/she asked police not to reveal her identity. He/she may have not wanted the added attention that comes from the media and the public.   Perhaps LE has their own reason for not wanting the name of the 2 witnesses that saw Lindsey that evening made public. As long as LE knows who they are, I don't have a problem with not knowing.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love to to know, because I have a need to "nose". LOL

demonKatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1910 on: July 09, 2009, 11:21:10 PM »

Is it possible that Lindsey-on her own- on the way home from Kara's house, went behind the Shell station to retrieve the bike, and got grabbed by someone?  That would more than likely NOT show on video. 

Also, in many cases, "witnesses" who spoke to the media ended up getting taken apart later-criticised, speculated about and in some cases, implicated-so they may not wish to speak to media.  This happened in the Cummings case, also. 

I am hoping the tight web of silence is instructed by the media, as a means to NOT put speculation and.or false information out there, perhaps in the hopes of NOT spooking a person of interest.

I read a lot, post infrequently..(very shy)..
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: July 09, 2009, 11:27:12 PM »

falling sleep over here.  maybe tomorrow

To find me:
Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1912 on: July 09, 2009, 11:28:39 PM »

Very interesting for sure. so do you have a sense of where she is? What town? What type of car?

I wish we had access to more information such as video from the gas station.

TG - pardon my typos. I didn't feel like type with a ton of accuracy. It's a bad habit.

As I indicated the other day - Lindsey is with in one hundred and twenty miles.

Probable job descriptions are - insurance, gutter protection, home improvements, roofing, carpeting and such.

Probable vehicle - SUV with company logo, SUV individually owned with no markings or company logo, pick-up truck with equipment to hold ladders, van used for carpeting.

I don't think that the person actually stopped at the Shell station after the abductions. The intent was to stop, but saw a crime of opportunity. There is a chance that the person needed gas and stopped at a town down the road and got gas there. There is also the chance that the Shell station did grab and image of a vehicle that is unknown in the community especially at that time of night.

As for that dogs, there is some indication that the dogs go to a spot and then - nothing. Lindsey is gone. All the hallmarks of a vehicle abduction.

I agree with what you have posted today regarding a vehicle abduction.  This is an extremely violent crime with a motivation that can only come from the darkest corners of sexual perversion. I don't believe the Church employee could cross the boundaries into what it would take to mentally pull off a crime like this and THEN be so clever as to conceal it all within hours of daylight.

Think of the time and the privacy needed to commit and cover up this sort of crime!

The other point I absolutely agree with you on is the fatherless home factor. Recently an attempt to pass legislation called The Boyfriend Bill failed.  In a nutshell, it's intention was to protect these children who are continually being exposed to high risk boyfriends of mothers, something about cutting off their welfare checks if a boyfriend was actually living with them.  It was an attempt at a preventative measure to ensure the safety of children and was the result of yet another boyfriend raping and killing a small child where he was living.  The legislation failed due to "politcal correctness".

I really think the perp is a sex offender living within a fairly close radius of McCleary. I believe he is a sexual deviant, murdering, drug induced, evil maniac monster, and LE better get their leads working!

I hope you continue to post in this thread.  I appreciate reading your experience, insight and input. 

demonKatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1913 on: July 09, 2009, 11:57:02 PM »

*I meant to say on instructions from LE, to the media.

I do have to disagree on the 'church employee'-not this one in particular, but ANY church employee in general-let us not forget Sandra Cantu.  I think people who can commit these crimes have the ability to be employed in MANY fields, most of which bring them into contact with children-Sunday School teachers, churches, schools, playgrounds, etc. Meaning no disrespect,  It would be naive to think because they are employed by, or involved in, a church, they could not commit these crimes.  Any career field you find children in, you will also find pedophiles.

Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1914 on: July 10, 2009, 12:20:31 AM »

I do have to disagree on the 'church employee'-not this one in particular, but ANY church employee in general-let us not forget Sandra Cantu.  I think people who can commit these crimes have the ability to be employed in MANY fields, most of which bring them into contact with children-Sunday School teachers, churches, schools, playgrounds, etc. Meaning no disrespect,  It would be naive to think because they are employed by, or involved in, a church, they could not commit these crimes.  Any career field you find children in, you will also find pedophiles.

I did not say "any church employee", I said "the" church employee.  I totally agree with you.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: July 10, 2009, 01:52:04 AM »

Is it possible that Lindsey-on her own- on the way home from Kara's house, went behind the Shell station to retrieve the bike, and got grabbed by someone?  That would more than likely NOT show on video. 

Also, in many cases, "witnesses" who spoke to the media ended up getting taken apart later-criticised, speculated about and in some cases, implicated-so they may not wish to speak to media.  This happened in the Cummings case, also. 

I am hoping the tight web of silence is instructed by the media, as a means to NOT put speculation and.or false information out there, perhaps in the hopes of NOT spooking a person of interest.

This is very possible. I am not of the opinion that she was grabbed, I believe that for some reason she got close to whoever took her, either because she had seen them before or another reason. Someone that goes through McCleary regularly and could have seen Lindsey before in the store, at the park etc. A face she was familiar with but did not necessarily know well.  I can only base this on Kara mentioning she had slip on shoes that would have come off in a  struggle, and if she had practice scratching her brother up in sibling fights she would have put up a  fight that could have left some evidence the dogs would have sniffed out.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: July 10, 2009, 01:57:04 AM »

Reader Comment:
ummm ok. this isnt king,snohomish or pierce countys. this is grays harbor. the poorest county in our state, where tweakers and pedophiles run rampant. This poor little girl is missing and all of our hearts ache and feel sick to our stomach when we all think of what she may be enduring or have already endured. the problem is, is there is tons of acres of wooded area, so easy for someone to hide someone. GH Sheriffs dont have the resources or the man power to keep this going and its sad. someone needs to get Tim Miller from Texas Equsearch here to help.

http://www.king5.com/localnews/south/stories/NW_070609WAB-missing-mccleary-girl-SW.14c01624.html
demonKatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1917 on: July 10, 2009, 02:12:58 AM »

I did not say "any church employee", I said "the" church employee.  I totally agree with you.

I am sorry, I had misread what you meant by this post...I thought you meant someone 'in church employ'...on "this" church employee, I don't know enough myself to have an opinion...(although I am reading as fast as I can to catch up on all the info here Wink)

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1918 on: July 10, 2009, 03:24:24 AM »

DD ( I know your sleeping ) ..
I am still looking for the info .. not yet to find .. you have Nanners though.
I am sure I will find you during the afternoon. Maybe I will come across it by then. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1919 on: July 10, 2009, 06:55:45 AM »

Perhaps he/she asked police not to reveal her identity. He/she may have not wanted the added attention that comes from the media and the public.   Perhaps LE has their own reason for not wanting the name of the 2 witnesses that saw Lindsey that evening made public. As long as LE knows who they are, I don't have a problem with not knowing.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love to to know, because I have a need to "nose". LOL

Hi Pink Angel!  As far as any witness(es) not wanting any added attention from the media, doesn't look like much worry there!! Unfortunately, there is no investigative journalism going on in this case...none.  However, if it is LE that doesn't want their name(s) made public, then, again, why?  Also, according to Kara, LE did not have a problem with her posting here at Scared Monkeys.  While I realize Kara and her family were "public" from the beginning, I still think this is kinda weird.

Finally, I agree with you that as long as LE knows who they are, no big deal.  However, then all we have left at this point is what info we already have.....and MOO we are at a dead end realistically sleuthing this case.

Prayers for Lindsay...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.