March 29, 2024, 03:52:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Obama's, The National Enquirer, and Globe Magazine  (Read 3828 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 30, 2009, 06:01:19 PM »

It had to happen some time.  Bush 43 & Laura were in for drinking and divorce.

MICHELLE OBAMA BOOZE BINGES

Michelle Obama - cracking under the pressure of being First Lady - is drinking way more than she should, friends fear.

Longtime pals have been keeping a close eye on her White House booze intake for months, sources told The ENQUIRER, and her husband President Barack Obama even stepped in when she recently consumed too much alcohol.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/michelle_obama_booze_binges_barack_livid/celebrity/66873

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 06:08:42 PM »

Michelle Obama's Enemies List

FIRST Lady Michelle Obama has compiled a secret hit list of critics and rivals she's vowing to ruin, sources tell GLOBE in a blockbuster world exclusive. Find out who is on her list, how they made it - and what she intends to do, according to insiders who rip the lid off her ruthless ambition.

http://www.globemagazine.com/story/361

I saw the headline and paper copy at the store today.  Inside, among others it lists Oprah, Hillary, Rush, and Sara Palin.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 06:15:31 PM »

Michelle Obama's Tears

PRESIDENT Barack Obama is caught up in a new gay sex and drug scandal - and his loving wife is heartbroken, sources tell GLOBE in a blockbuster world exclusive. Find out all the details of the letter Michelle Obama received from the MAN who claims to be her husband's lover - and how America's devastated First Lady is fighting back against a shocking new tell-all book. It's must reading!

http://www.globemagazine.com/story/310

I wonder who is writing the book?

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 11:33:25 AM »

oh my, the honeymoon is over with our new president. We'll see how it feels to be hit from all sides and how the first couple responds to it.

I'd like to know who's writing that book too WG.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.