April 19, 2024, 02:20:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 451739 times)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: July 08, 2009, 05:02:12 PM »

Just thinking, after reading one of Fanny Mae's posts.  Maybe we should all decide to stop giving Dolce the troll any attention after say, noon on Friday.  That would give us all time to vent or whatever.  We are giving her what she seemed to want most and that is attention.  Our focus isn't on the missing as much right now.  What do you think?  Put her azz on ignore.  I hope discussion of her doesn't stink up the mp threads. I think if someone slips and talks about her, I should move it to "her" thread.  MB

I love this idea Muffy!  You are a smart bee.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: July 08, 2009, 05:03:08 PM »

Just thinking, after reading one of Fanny Mae's posts.  Maybe we should all decide to stop giving Dolce the troll any attention after say, noon on Friday.  That would give us all time to vent or whatever.  We are giving her what she seemed to want most and that is attention.  Our focus isn't on the missing as much right now.  What do you think?  Put her azz on ignore.  I hope discussion of her doesn't stink up the mp threads. I think if someone slips and talks about her, I should move it to "her" thread.  MB

I think it is a great idea.   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1142 on: July 08, 2009, 05:03:50 PM »

Just saying 

OMG Klaas I am laughing so hard. Thank you I think we all need a good laugh!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1143 on: July 08, 2009, 05:04:05 PM »

Just saying 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: July 08, 2009, 05:04:54 PM »

Put Steel's e-mail and his last post together, and I think it's obvious that Steel is hardly a good moral compass to be lecturing others.  Rolling Eyes

Now he thinks I am Dolce!!!!   

I sent him this -

Hi Steel -

Is there something I can help you with? What exactly do you want to know about me?   

Mytime

His reply -

Now isn't this interesting!  It is getting stranger all the time.  I was upset with the way you were attacking Dolce, but maybe you are Dolce.

Care to explain how my email to her got to you?

No Steele - I don't care to explain ANYTHING to you!!   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Has the sun set over the yardarm yet?  It's five o'clock somewhere....maybe someone (!?) has started happy hour a tad early today...  drunken drunken drunken

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1145 on: July 08, 2009, 05:06:05 PM »

Can someone post Steel's unrated version of his last post? I'm going to send it to him!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1146 on: July 08, 2009, 05:06:36 PM »

Put Steel's e-mail and his last post together, and I think it's obvious that Steel is hardly a good moral compass to be lecturing others.  Rolling Eyes

I sent him this -

Hi Steel -

Is there something I can help you with? What exactly do you want to know about me?   

Mytime

His reply -

Now isn't this interesting!  It is getting stranger all the time.  I was upset with the way you were attacking Dolce, but maybe you are Dolce.

Has the sun set over the yardarm yet?  It's five o'clock somewhere....maybe someone (!?) has started happy hour a tad early today...  drunken drunken drunken

OMG!!  I was just saying the same thing!!   
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: July 08, 2009, 05:08:33 PM »

I sent him this -

Hi Steel -

Mytime

His reply -

Well, Jeesh, the Frikkin Moron sent it to the wrong email addy, how does he THINK it got to you?????    Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1148 on: July 08, 2009, 05:08:39 PM »

Can someone post Steel's unrated version of his last post? I'm going to send it to him!

STEEL'S LAST POST:

Ah, my monkey friends.  It is with great sadness that I say that this is in all probability my last post here on SM. 

I have a few things to say about this forum, which used to have the most thoughtful posts regarding a beautiful child and the tragic circumstances surrounding her death. 

We have lost our way monkeys.  In fact, today more than ever, this forum sounds like a mean spirited dumping ground for viral comments.  SM was and should be a place for intelligent dialogue and quality detective work.  I saw very little of that today.

Please pretend for a minute that you are an outsider, or a lurker, or the media, or even an Anthony supporter for a moment.  Below are selected clips from today’s postings.  I realize that sometimes we feel the need to post something funny.  But sadly, I see no respect for Caylee or this forum in the comments below.  I am not calling out any particular monkey, but if you should see yourself below, please try and remember what this forum truly was, and can be.  God bless Caylee, and God bless all of the Scared Monkeys.

Forgive me Klaas and all of the monkeys I so deeply respect.

“Ants are free today to damage the memorial!...bozo that is keeping the anthony's from seeing their spiteful bi+ch of a daughter...what a pair of jerks...she'll hang herself, the bitch!...Conman is an idiot...they make me so sick!!!...put down the crack pipe...these people are dumber than I thought...They need to be sedated, put in a straight jacket, hauled off to the mental hospital...I can hear the SQUISH now!!!...Family of EVIL psychos...their god is the almighty dollar!!...Art Carney is calling he wants his vest back...those deranged psychos as "family".... I hope they all rot in Hell... swelling up like an outraged toad--Self-serving, self-involved, narcissistic wench that she is...The Milpigs will show up or at least do a drive by to show their disdain...and their lunch contain e.coli!...You stupid witch...I hope Cindy and George have a bad day everyday till the day they die....You selfish witch...I wonder how Skanky liked Spindy's little cameo today???... They truely are deranged freaks...I would love to see that witch get a good slap...It's like a disease, the Anthonys Effect, destroying everything it touches...The Anthony's need to go home and STFU...even a jackass like Baez ...A couple of lying b*tches...clean up your physical appearance, it does matter to a jury when they have to look at a slob...Kiss your sorry skank @$$ buh-bye...Good gravy mama mushroom head needs a serious bra consultation...Cindy will them pass around her overstretch bra for donations ...don't say nude and Cindy in the same sentence...she looks like a paranoid bag lady...She just wishes those puppies would float like that...The way we keep talking about Spindy's girls, she is probably going to get some implants with some of the Cayleemarie Foundation funds...If she didn't wear so many necklaces maybe her boobies wouldn't droop so...bewbs!!!!...What with her torpedo ta ta's?...you sound like a real dumb-azz....I was hoping one of the main chains around her neck would choke her!...with her natural "witch green" skin tones.....I wonder if the drunken cowboy will show up?...Cindy herself is a sociopath too...All we need is to pan down and see her drooping tata's!!! ...Go get her you great big Wilderbeast...She's a POS!!!...hope they choke on their food...I hope they get gas so bad from their fancy meal...And I hope they get mugged...Maybe someone will pull one of Cindy's necklaces off her wretched neck...after they choke her with it...And she sits in jail and feeds her pimply face...I hope her face get pimplyer...Go ahead protect your hoe of a daughter... shut your piehole already you lousy no good lowlife mushroom head!...Ant's you all su$k!!!...I wish that lightning strikes Spindy right in all her clanky jewelry and rings...Saggy breest Mr T Cindy and Hoss Cartwright George .......”

That pretty much says it all.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1149 on: July 08, 2009, 05:11:34 PM »

I think it is a great idea.   

I agree, that is a great idea!! 

I just want to say this too - I don't care either way if Dolce is banned or not!  That is Klaas's call.  I doubt she would come back on but I do know from others - it really does sting when you get banned!! 

Getting banned from a Missing Child's forum is not something I would want to add to my resume....just sayin'   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: July 08, 2009, 05:12:42 PM »

After we get all this Dolce and Steel "stuff" out of our system, I agree with Muffy and think we should get over them and back to MP cases (except for when we are OT in OT areas, lol).  I think Friday is a good cut off 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1151 on: July 08, 2009, 05:15:18 PM »

After we get all this Dolce and Steel "stuff" out of our system, I agree with Muffy and think we should get over them and back to MP cases (except for when we are OT in OT areas, lol).  I think Friday is a good cut off 

Has IM seen any of this?   I feel so bad for her!!  That is the part that really got me mad!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: July 08, 2009, 05:16:17 PM »

Well, I guess it would be an awfully lot to ask for all discussion about those two to just stop.  Just keep it outta the mp threads.  Maybe change the subject title on Dolce's baby thread and go there and vent or post pics/comparisons.  Of course, musings works too.  LOL

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: July 08, 2009, 05:18:17 PM »

I sent him this -

Hi Steel -

Mytime

His reply -

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: July 08, 2009, 05:20:14 PM »

Well, I guess as long as they both are allowed to read, and Dolce is allowed to post, we should give them an earful. But I think they are both getting off on it, just like the night the whole thread got closed down. Bella was registered too, and she ran havoc with our thread for hours on a Saturday night. I guess we will wait around till the guards go down and see what happens. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1155 on: July 08, 2009, 05:21:56 PM »

I'll even change my avatar.     

Do No Evil 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: July 08, 2009, 05:22:37 PM »

I do too, now let'em have it!!  Monkey Devil!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: July 08, 2009, 05:23:17 PM »

Well, I guess it would be an awfully lot to ask for all discussion about those two to just stop.  Just keep it outta the mp threads.  Maybe change the subject title on Dolce's baby thread and go there and vent or post pics/comparisons.  Of course, musings works too.  LOL

Muffy I agree on keeping this stuff out of the MP threads, but this is the thread where we are supposed to be able to talk about anything....and this subject has loose ends...like what if someone finds the belly or the doctor or the twins....lol    I think it might be nice not to call it Dolce's thread....my heavens, not too many people have their own thread about themselves....so maybe it could be called the Hoax or the Scam...or should I just be quiet? 

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: July 08, 2009, 05:23:52 PM »

Has IM seen any of this?   I feel so bad for her!!  That is the part that really got me mad!   

I do too MyTime. I haven't seen her in a couple of days. I don't mind us talking about  Dolce and Steel. I just don't think they should be able to see what we are saying. I know we all need to get it out of our systems, and I agree, it will take a few days. I just don't want them to be able to reap the benefits of what they have done. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1159 on: July 08, 2009, 05:25:01 PM »

I do too MyTime. I haven't seen her in a couple of days. I don't mind us talking about  Dolce and Steel. I just don't think they should be able to see what we are saying. I know we all need to get it out of our systems, and I agree, it will take a few days. I just don't want them to be able to reap the benefits of what they have done. JMO
Island is on vacation for the week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.