April 18, 2024, 09:35:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 451681 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1160 on: July 08, 2009, 05:25:42 PM »

After we get all this Dolce and Steel "stuff" out of our system, I agree with Muffy and think we should get over them and back to MP cases (except for when we are OT in OT areas, lol).  I think Friday is a good cut off 

I'll even change my avatar.     

My heart stops every time i scroll down & see that avatar! Knock it off, CC   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1161 on: July 08, 2009, 05:26:50 PM »

After we get all this Dolce and Steel "stuff" out of our system, I agree with Muffy and think we should get over them and back to MP cases (except for when we are OT in OT areas, lol).  I think Friday is a good cut off 

Has IM seen any of this?   I feel so bad for her!!  That is the part that really got me mad!   

I do too MyTime. I haven't seen her in a couple of days. I don't mind us talking about  Dolce and Steel. I just don't think they should be able to see what we are saying. I know we all need to get it out of our systems, and I agree, it will take a few days. I just don't want them to be able to reap the benefits of what they have done. JMO

Fanny I thought about that too. Problem is is that the computer IP is banned. The person can just go on another computer and watch as a guest. So no matter what, the person will always be able to see here if they really want to.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: July 08, 2009, 05:26:52 PM »

an angelic monkey Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: July 08, 2009, 05:27:13 PM »

That's probably a good idea.  The next thing we know, you might start posting all about your due date and such, and prattle on about your pool, your BMW, and etc.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: July 08, 2009, 05:27:55 PM »

Has IM seen any of this?   I feel so bad for her!!  That is the part that really got me mad!   

I do too MyTime. I haven't seen her in a couple of days. I don't mind us talking about  Dolce and Steel. I just don't think they should be able to see what we are saying. I know we all need to get it out of our systems, and I agree, it will take a few days. I just don't want them to be able to reap the benefits of what they have done. JMO

Fanny I thought about that too. Problem is is that the computer IP is banned. The person can just go on another computer and watch as a guest. So no matter what, the person will always be able to see here if they really want to.

So let them be inconvienced a little bit. Works for me.  Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: July 08, 2009, 05:29:35 PM »

that what I just posted is why .. WHY I am so crushed. Because not only did I feel she had Adji in her heart that he was of her interest.
And he is still My Interest and I too jumped thru hoops trying to get Adji Media time. I was able to contact my friend Victor Allen. 

He is the associate director of a internet radio show Pax Stereo- and I wrote first to the owner of the site .. and received no response from him. Why because they do not talk about such subjects of missing children, they talk about Music and sports ..
So I rewrote back to the owner " Mario Hemsley"  and sent the email cc to Victor - and then I got a response. I have known Victor for almost 4 yrs online. Victor is a humanitarian and he responded quick and he made it all happen. Why because he cares about me. He knew after reading my letters that He could not let me down.  What messes with my head is that I gave Victor all of Dolce's info - to back me up. I am thankful,  Victor was " good" with Just me as being the contact.  I can't even tell you if - If I found out that Dolce's works/promises were false when it came to Adji. I told Victor that she met his parents and his Grandmother and she was working with LE to aid in the search of Adji ..etc.
If I ever find out that is all false " Fantasy claims" via her.. I swear .. 
My credibility was resting on Dolce's shoulders at One point. No Longer. None.
the vid  - if you watch it - I am Bixa - as KCJ knows  - I do not make false statements.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY_0fOYS6zo

BUMPED

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: July 08, 2009, 05:29:48 PM »

Right now I feel like Bob Seager's "Against the Wind." So I will say no more.   

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: July 08, 2009, 05:30:32 PM »

Well, I guess it would be an awfully lot to ask for all discussion about those two to just stop.  Just keep it outta the mp threads.  Maybe change the subject title on Dolce's baby thread and go there and vent or post pics/comparisons.  Of course, musings works too.  LOL

Muffy I agree on keeping this stuff out of the MP threads, but this is the thread where we are supposed to be able to talk about anything....and this subject has loose ends...like what if someone finds the belly or the doctor or the twins....lol    I think it might be nice not to call it Dolce's thread....my heavens, not too many people have their own thread about themselves....so maybe it could be called the Hoax or the Scam...or should I just be quiet? 

Mere, FWIW, I tend to agree with you.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1168 on: July 08, 2009, 05:30:36 PM »

So let them be inconvienced a little bit. Works for me.  Monkey Devil!

It is actually easier than that - and I am sure Dolce knows how to do it!!   
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: July 08, 2009, 05:32:17 PM »

Well, I guess it would be an awfully lot to ask for all discussion about those two to just stop.  Just keep it outta the mp threads.  Maybe change the subject title on Dolce's baby thread and go there and vent or post pics/comparisons.  Of course, musings works too.  LOL

Muffy I agree on keeping this stuff out of the MP threads, but this is the thread where we are supposed to be able to talk about anything....and this subject has loose ends...like what if someone finds the belly or the doctor or the twins....lol    I think it might be nice not to call it Dolce's thread....my heavens, not too many people have their own thread about themselves....so maybe it could be called the Hoax or the Scam...or should I just be quiet? 

LOL.....that is because we both have problems with our heads.....it's the neurons talking....!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: July 08, 2009, 05:35:04 PM »

Makes sense to me. Anything can be discussed here of course.  But if anyone is doing research, comparisons and such, I think it should go to one thread. It gets hard to troll (pu intended) back through many posts on a general use thread.  But I'm okay with whatever Klaas says.  I just don't like seeing it on missing person's threads.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1171 on: July 08, 2009, 05:35:50 PM »

That's probably a good idea.  The next thing we know, you might start posting all about your due date and such, and prattle on about your pool, your BMW, and etc.   

Funny you should mention that...here's a picture of my pool, with my nanny watching my three 13" kids.  The Jaguar is in the shop.

Do No Evil 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: July 08, 2009, 05:35:54 PM »

Mere, lololol

Have your neurons call my neurons one day and they can do lunch?   Monkey Devil!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: July 08, 2009, 05:37:48 PM »

The other woman did it!!

POLICE CONFIRM EX-NFL STAR STEVE MCNAIR'S GIRLFRIEND KILLED HIM BEFORE SHOOTING
HERSELF

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com for more                                                           

Leaves behind 4 young boys...

and a devastated wife.....such a shame!!  all for a piece of azz!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: July 08, 2009, 05:39:05 PM »

Mere, lololol

Have your neurons call my neurons one day and they can do lunch?   Monkey Devil!

Thanks Art.....lobster or crawfish?   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: July 08, 2009, 05:40:05 PM »

This is my pool, and bottom left is where I stepped off backwards & twisted my ankle!   
I hope it's not huge! 

« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 05:45:53 PM by klaasend » Logged

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: July 08, 2009, 05:40:06 PM »

Looks like Steele needed a little attention too! 

My God, what is wrong with people??  Are their lives that empty, are they that messed up? 

My life is far from perfect.  But it is mine!!  I made it - the good and the bad!! And I wouldn't change it for the world.  Certainly, there are things about me I could change and will - when I am ready.

Steele is welcome to try "expose" me ~ I don't think it will be much fun though!   

BTW - Steele, reputuable people on SM KNOW me!!  Can you say the same?? 

I don't know how reputable I would be classified as....but I'd trust MT any day, anytime...sure can't say the same about steele!!  the only thing he exposed was himself

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: July 08, 2009, 05:40:15 PM »

A little of both would be wonderful   Monkey Devil!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: July 08, 2009, 05:40:59 PM »

ARRRGGGHHH!!! it is!!!!!!    

Phaedrus
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1179 on: July 08, 2009, 05:42:33 PM »

Looks like Steele needed a little attention too! 

My God, what is wrong with people??  Are their lives that empty, are they that messed up? 

My life is far from perfect.  But it is mine!!  I made it - the good and the bad!! And I wouldn't change it for the world.  Certainly, there are things about me I could change and will - when I am ready.

Steele is welcome to try "expose" me ~ I don't think it will be much fun though!   

BTW - Steele, reputuable people on SM KNOW me!!  Can you say the same?? 

I don't know how reputable I would be classified as....but I'd trust MT any day, anytime...sure can't say the same about steele!!  the only thing he exposed was himself

Thank you Sunny, CBB and Klaas!!   an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.