April 26, 2024, 03:30:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 452229 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: July 08, 2009, 05:44:53 PM »

Looks like Steele needed a little attention too! 

My God, what is wrong with people??  Are their lives that empty, are they that messed up? 

My life is far from perfect.  But it is mine!!  I made it - the good and the bad!! And I wouldn't change it for the world.  Certainly, there are things about me I could change and will - when I am ready.

Steele is welcome to try "expose" me ~ I don't think it will be much fun though!   

BTW - Steele, reputuable people on SM KNOW me!!  Can you say the same?? 

I don't know how reputable I would be classified as....but I'd trust MT any day, anytime...sure can't say the same about steele!!  the only thing he exposed was himself

MyTime is a "good heart". I trust her too and its very very hard for anyone to gain my trust as I am an old Beeatch.  Monkey Devil!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: July 08, 2009, 05:44:58 PM »

After we get all this Dolce and Steel "stuff" out of our system, I agree with Muffy and think we should get over them and back to MP cases (except for when we are OT in OT areas, lol).  I think Friday is a good cut off 

I'll even change my avatar.     

That's probably a good idea.  The next thing we know, you might start posting all about your due date and such, and prattle on about your pool, your BMW, and etc.   

Funny you should mention that...here's a picture of my pool, with my nanny watching my three 13" kids.  The Jaguar is in the shop.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: July 08, 2009, 05:46:09 PM »

My God, what is wrong with people??  Are their lives that empty, are they that messed up? 

My life is far from perfect.  But it is mine!!  I made it - the good and the bad!! And I wouldn't change it for the world.  Certainly, there are things about me I could change and will - when I am ready.

Steele is welcome to try "expose" me ~ I don't think it will be much fun though!   

I wouldn't worry much MT -- jeesh, he can't even get an email address correct!

here's his sign

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: July 08, 2009, 05:48:09 PM »

I wouldn't worry much MT -- jeesh, he can't even get an email address correct!

here's his sign

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1184 on: July 08, 2009, 05:55:06 PM »

I think this is the best post - I have been waiting for a month for Sweet Morgan to call her out. (I don't know if Sweet Morgan knew for sure or not - but I love how she threw "How long were the babies" in her post to Dolce.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: July 08, 2009, 05:59:05 PM »

I think this is the best post - I have been waiting for a month for Sweet Morgan to call her out. (I don't know if Sweet Morgan knew for sure or not - but I love how she threw "How long were the babies" in her post to Dolce.

LMAO!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: July 08, 2009, 06:01:11 PM »

For the life of me I can't understand why Dolce the troll would send the same email to  me as she did to Boo and to Klaas.  I never held any special place for her, and she never impressed me.  Just so you all know, I got one of the emails too.  Big deal.   

She WUBS you BEE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: July 08, 2009, 06:01:56 PM »

In regards to the email from Dolce:

NR - PRICELESS!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1188 on: July 08, 2009, 06:02:47 PM »

I don't know how reputable I would be classified as....but I'd trust MT any day, anytime...sure can't say the same about steele!!  the only thing he exposed was himself

MyTime is a "good heart". I trust her too and its very very hard for anyone to gain my trust as I am an old Beeatch.  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

Oh, why thank you Art!!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: July 08, 2009, 06:03:05 PM »

For the life of me I can't understand why Dolce the troll would send the same email to  me as she did to Boo and to Klaas.  I never held any special place for her, and she never impressed me.  Just so you all know, I got one of the emails too.  Big deal.   

I didn't get one.

She DON'T WUBS you....he hee hee

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: July 08, 2009, 06:03:38 PM »

And are the shoes Manolo Blahnik's?

Well snob that I am, I don't wear anything that sounds like it came off a Mexican take out menu!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: July 08, 2009, 06:04:22 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Oh, why thank you Art!!   

You are very welcome   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: July 08, 2009, 06:04:56 PM »

Not a dumb question, yes they retro back.  Does my butt look big in my avatar?

Thanks Jackie and CC.  It was the past posts I didn't know about.

CC, no, your butt looks fine but you really could use a haircut.

Jessie...your avi is adorable!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1193 on: July 08, 2009, 06:05:25 PM »

I didn't get one.

She DON'T WUBS you....he hee hee

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1194 on: July 08, 2009, 06:06:00 PM »

She asked like 3 times!!  I think she may been a little    !!

To be honest, I didn't even catch the lengths as being to small.  Then I just thought it was a mistake!!  Then I knew it was BS!!  Then I got mad!!  Then I .........  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: July 08, 2009, 06:06:13 PM »

In regards to the email from Dolce:

NR - PRICELESS!!!!

OMG...I missed that..LMAO!  Can we make this the "Post of the Day"???        
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: July 08, 2009, 06:06:53 PM »

Put Steel's e-mail and his last post together, and I think it's obvious that Steel is hardly a good moral compass to be lecturing others.  Rolling Eyes

Now he thinks I am Dolce!!!!   

I sent him this -

Hi Steel -

Is there something I can help you with? What exactly do you want to know about me?   

Mytime

His reply -

Now isn't this interesting!  It is getting stranger all the time.  I was upset with the way you were attacking Dolce, but maybe you are Dolce.

Care to explain how my email to her got to you?

No Steele - I don't care to explain ANYTHING to you!!   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

LOSER!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1197 on: July 08, 2009, 06:07:43 PM »

Not a dumb question, yes they retro back.  Does my butt look big in my avatar?

Thanks Jackie and CC.  It was the past posts I didn't know about.

CC, no, your butt looks fine but you really could use a haircut.

Jessie...your avi is adorable!!

I love yours too, Sunny!!  CBB is so creative and talented!!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: July 08, 2009, 06:08:28 PM »

Just saying 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: July 08, 2009, 06:11:25 PM »

Can someone post Steel's unrated version of his last post? I'm going to send it to him!
“Ants are free today to damage the memorial!...bozo that is keeping the anthony's from seeing their spiteful bi+ch of a daughter...what a pair of jerks...she'll hang herself, the bitch!...Conman is an idiot...they make me so sick!!!...put down the crack pipe...these people are dumber than I thought...They need to be sedated, put in a straight jacket, hauled off to the mental hospital...I can hear the SQUISH now!!!...Family of EVIL psychos...their god is the almighty dollar!!...Art Carney is calling he wants his vest back...those deranged psychos as "family".... I hope they all rot in Hell... swelling up like an outraged toad--Self-serving, self-involved, narcissistic wench that she is...The Milpigs will show up or at least do a drive by to show their disdain...and their lunch contain e.coli!...You stupid witch...I hope Cindy and George have a bad day everyday till the day they die....You selfish witch...I wonder how Skanky liked Spindy's little cameo today???... They truely are deranged freaks...I would love to see that witch get a good slap...It's like a disease, the Anthonys Effect, destroying everything it touches...The Anthony's need to go home and STFU...even a jackass like Baez ...A couple of lying b*tches...clean up your physical appearance, it does matter to a jury when they have to look at a slob...Kiss your sorry skank @$$ buh-bye...Good gravy mama mushroom head needs a serious bra consultation...Cindy will them pass around her overstretch bra for donations ...don't say nude and Cindy in the same sentence...she looks like a paranoid bag lady...She just wishes those puppies would float like that...The way we keep talking about Spindy's girls, she is probably going to get some implants with some of the Cayleemarie Foundation funds...If she didn't wear so many necklaces maybe her boobies wouldn't droop so...bewbs!!!!...What with her torpedo ta ta's?...you sound like a real dumb-azz....I was hoping one of the main chains around her neck would choke her!...with her natural "witch green" skin tones.....I wonder if the drunken cowboy will show up?...Cindy herself is a sociopath too...All we need is to pan down and see her drooping tata's!!! ...Go get her you great big Wilderbeast...She's a POS!!!...hope they choke on their food...I hope they get gas so bad from their fancy meal...And I hope they get mugged...Maybe someone will pull one of Cindy's necklaces off her wretched neck...after they choke her with it...And she sits in jail and feeds her pimply face...I hope her face get pimplyer...Go ahead protect your hoe of a daughter... shut your piehole already you lousy no good lowlife mushroom head!...Ant's you all su$k!!!...I wish that lightning strikes Spindy right in all her clanky jewelry and rings...Saggy breest Mr T Cindy and Hoss Cartwright George .......”

That pretty much says it all.

Sure does!!  All true and pretty damn good quotes!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.