April 26, 2024, 08:12:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 452239 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: July 08, 2009, 06:17:23 PM »

Wow CBB, I love it.  Thanks so much !!

Jessie...Love the new avatar!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: July 08, 2009, 06:18:33 PM »

I am wondering who that SteelyDan really is?
The posting style is hauntingly familiar. And isn't that the GM Monkey he used as his avatar?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: July 08, 2009, 06:22:55 PM »

Can someone post Steel's unrated version of his last post? I'm going to send it to him!
“Ants are free today to damage the memorial!...bozo that is keeping the anthony's from seeing their spiteful bi+ch of a daughter...what a pair of jerks...she'll hang herself, the bitch!...Conman is an idiot...they make me so sick!!!...put down the crack pipe...these people are dumber than I thought...They need to be sedated, put in a straight jacket, hauled off to the mental hospital...I can hear the SQUISH now!!!...Family of EVIL psychos...their god is the almighty dollar!!...Art Carney is calling he wants his vest back...those deranged psychos as "family".... I hope they all rot in Hell... swelling up like an outraged toad--Self-serving, self-involved, narcissistic wench that she is...The Milpigs will show up or at least do a drive by to show their disdain...and their lunch contain e.coli!...You stupid witch...I hope Cindy and George have a bad day everyday till the day they die....You selfish witch...I wonder how Skanky liked Spindy's little cameo today???... They truely are deranged freaks...I would love to see that witch get a good slap...It's like a disease, the Anthonys Effect, destroying everything it touches...The Anthony's need to go home and STFU...even a jackass like Baez ...A couple of lying b*tches...clean up your physical appearance, it does matter to a jury when they have to look at a slob...Kiss your sorry skank @$$ buh-bye...Good gravy mama mushroom head needs a serious bra consultation...Cindy will them pass around her overstretch bra for donations ...don't say nude and Cindy in the same sentence...she looks like a paranoid bag lady...She just wishes those puppies would float like that...The way we keep talking about Spindy's girls, she is probably going to get some implants with some of the Cayleemarie Foundation funds...If she didn't wear so many necklaces maybe her boobies wouldn't droop so...bewbs!!!!...What with her torpedo ta ta's?...you sound like a real dumb-azz....I was hoping one of the main chains around her neck would choke her!...with her natural "witch green" skin tones.....I wonder if the drunken cowboy will show up?...Cindy herself is a sociopath too...All we need is to pan down and see her drooping tata's!!! ...Go get her you great big Wilderbeast...She's a POS!!!...hope they choke on their food...I hope they get gas so bad from their fancy meal...And I hope they get mugged...Maybe someone will pull one of Cindy's necklaces off her wretched neck...after they choke her with it...And she sits in jail and feeds her pimply face...I hope her face get pimplyer...Go ahead protect your hoe of a daughter... shut your piehole already you lousy no good lowlife mushroom head!...Ant's you all su$k!!!...I wish that lightning strikes Spindy right in all her clanky jewelry and rings...Saggy breest Mr T Cindy and Hoss Cartwright George .......”

That pretty much says it all.

Sure does!!  All true and pretty damn good quotes!! Monkey Devil!

I think they are too!!! Some of them were even mine.   Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: July 08, 2009, 06:24:44 PM »

You guys ready for this??

Apparently Steel Monkey thought my trash email addy was Dolce's. Here is his email below:

Subject line: From Steel Monkey

Hello Dolce!

I do not give a rats ass about all of the drama surrounding you on SM.  I still consider you a friend, and really hate to see the way that they are tearing you apart - especially MyTime threatening to go after your Father-in-Law.

My request to you is that if you know anything about MyTime, please let me know.  As you know, I was banned from SM so they no longer have my loyality.

While I doubt I could ever repair your image (or mine for that matter) on SM, I would love nothing more that to expose MtTime.

Think about it!

Your good friend Dan

Hmmmmm Dan, Karma is a bitch isn't it? You try to go after someone for spite and it ends up biting you in the butt. I think you need to look up the word Integrity too, apparently you missed that lesson in life. People are pissed here for good reason, Dolce did 9 months of deception, and we are hurt. YOU are going after Mytime just for fun. This isn't fun, we are in pain. Shame on you!!

I apologize in advance if this isn't proper forum behavior, but I was shocked to see this. 
Boo...thanks for exposing this right away.  We need to see this kind of thing up-front and not later after damage is done. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: July 08, 2009, 06:25:25 PM »

The day Steel took off his Tux and put up his old avi, I knew something was up. It was. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1205 on: July 08, 2009, 06:34:32 PM »

Steele is not too bright!!  His email to me showed his real name and IP address.  Wouldn't be too hard to find him either!   

But I wouldn't waste my time!!  But he better be careful with his little emails as it can come back in bite him in the azz.  Just sayin' 

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: July 08, 2009, 06:39:20 PM »

Steele is not too bright!!  His email to me showed his real name and IP address.  Wouldn't be too hard to find him either!   

But I wouldn't waste my time!!  But he better be careful with his little emails as it can come back in bite him in the azz.  Just sayin' 

WOW....and I was trying to figure if he was a previously banned SM or someone else floating around the missing persons forums.  He is dumb.   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: July 08, 2009, 06:43:09 PM »

The avatar that Steel Monkey was using was the same one that Rogier aka Sam Redman aka Scrux used.  Coincidentally, Steel Monkey claimed to live in Texas and I believe Rogier also lived in Texas.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: July 08, 2009, 06:48:06 PM »

Well since my Grandson had his adenoids and tonsils out today.
Oh by the way he had to see them in a jar,what a boy.
 I have been watching him watch movies and reading all this to keep myself busy.
OMG this is was too much, this girl needs to stop, what a nut.
I think I'm going to put on my Manolo Blahnik sandles, with my Gucci shorts.
and  my ARMANI tank top and do some yard work.
Then have a hot fudge sundie.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: July 08, 2009, 06:49:57 PM »

The avatar that Steel Monkey was using was the same one that Rogier aka Sam Redman aka Scrux used.  Coincidentally, Steel Monkey claimed to live in Texas and I believe Rogier also lived in Texas.

Thank you, Klaas
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1210 on: July 08, 2009, 06:50:21 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Plase don't break a nail though!!   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: July 08, 2009, 06:50:28 PM »

Hi Blonde,  please spare your grandson from this.  He will thank you someday. 

Hope you are doing o.k. and we miss you.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: July 08, 2009, 06:50:57 PM »

Blonde - good to see you!  CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS STUFF?  Then Steel Monkey, LOLOL 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: July 08, 2009, 06:52:49 PM »

Good Afternoon, Monkeys,

Just trying to read back on all these developments with Dolce.  Is she thought to be an independent troll or was she acting in concert with one of the troll sites?  The reason I ask is because at one time, fairly recently, she contacted me off forum asking about a Yorkie puppy that she said someone she knew wanted. 

Thankfully, I didn't give her any personal information and referred her to a couple of other breeders who had puppies as I am not breeding the dogs any more.  They never heard from the people who were supposed to be wanting the puppy.  I was suspicious and this is why I gave her only information of others available online already.

Sometimes it really is good to trust just those gut instincts that tell us to be careful with people.  I think she thought I would give her all sorts of personal information but something told me not to do that and even if I had pups to pass on this one.  Now I wonder why she wanted personal information and if she was asking for others who have shown interest in the past.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1214 on: July 08, 2009, 06:53:13 PM »

Blonde - good to see you!  CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS STUFF?  Then Steel Monkey, LOLOL 

and and and - Klaas did you know that you can know longer view CnG?   

What a sad day!!   Monkey Devil!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1215 on: July 08, 2009, 06:55:12 PM »

You guys ready for this??

Apparently Steel Monkey thought my trash email addy was Dolce's. Here is his email below:

Subject line: From Steel Monkey

Hello Dolce!

I do not give a rats ass about all of the drama surrounding you on SM.  I still consider you a friend, and really hate to see the way that they are tearing you apart - especially MyTime threatening to go after your Father-in-Law.

My request to you is that if you know anything about MyTime, please let me know.  As you know, I was banned from SM so they no longer have my loyality.

While I doubt I could ever repair your image (or mine for that matter) on SM, I would love nothing more that to expose MtTime.

Think about it!

Your good friend Dan

Hmmmmm Dan, Karma is a bitch isn't it? You try to go after someone for spite and it ends up biting you in the butt. I think you need to look up the word Integrity too, apparently you missed that lesson in life. People are pissed here for good reason, Dolce did 9 months of deception, and we are hurt. YOU are going after Mytime just for fun. This isn't fun, we are in pain. Shame on you!!

I apologize in advance if this isn't proper forum behavior, but I was shocked to see this. 

Steel..you are an azzhole!!  You and Dolce deserve each other!!

And this is all the more reason to get that information to the FIL...I pity that family if they don't know what she's capable of doing.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: July 08, 2009, 06:56:45 PM »

Klaas,
Remember also DaninTx who went on to create his own website about Shango mostly?  I think he was the first to use the avatar with the monkey wearing the glasses, long ago.  I can't recall if he was banned in the original purge or not.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: July 08, 2009, 06:57:21 PM »

Good Afternoon, Monkeys,

Just trying to read back on all these developments with Dolce.  Is she thought to be an independent troll or was she acting in concert with one of the troll sites?  The reason I ask is because at one time, fairly recently, she contacted me off forum asking about a Yorkie puppy that she said someone she knew wanted. 

Thankfully, I didn't give her any personal information and referred her to a couple of other breeders who had puppies as I am not breeding the dogs any more.  They never heard from the people who were supposed to be wanting the puppy.  I was suspicious and this is why I gave her only information of others available online already.

Sometimes it really is good to trust just those gut instincts that tell us to be careful with people.  I think she thought I would give her all sorts of personal information but something told me not to do that and even if I had pups to pass on this one.  Now I wonder why she wanted personal information and if she was asking for others who have shown interest in the past.

Wow Anna  - good point regarding her motives.  I have no idea.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: July 08, 2009, 06:58:20 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Hey Steel,

There is nothing to expose but have fun trying!!   

BTW - maybe you re-read my post!!  I didn't say I was going to do anything!!  But I know others might!! 

I don't think you are helping your friend, Dolce!!! 

Mytime

Mytime, are you in the Witness Protection Program?? 

Take warning new monkeys, don't be giving out personal information it can come back to bite you!!

Boo, I'm so glad you had a throw-away email addy out there and Steel Monkey sure gave  us a show!  Thanks for sharing.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: July 08, 2009, 06:58:33 PM »

Klaas,
Remember also DaninTx who went on to create his own website about Shango mostly?  I think he was the first to use the avatar with the monkey wearing the glasses, long ago.  I can't recall if he was banned in the original purge or not.

Yes, I remember DaninTx and he did use the monkey with the glasses avatar.  I don't think he was ever banned, I think he may have had trouble after one of our crashes and assumed he was banned.  I don't think he was.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.