April 25, 2024, 10:05:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 452177 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: July 08, 2009, 09:23:50 PM »

Look at the compare............ She even stretched the fake picture!   

When I first saw the picture...the stretched one, my first thought was I couldn't remember every seeing a more beautiful pregnant woman......
Me too, and I can top that, I actually felt jealous that here she was, she seemed to have the perfect husband, perfect family, perfect home, beautiful and just had twins, she seemed to have everything. I guess that should have been a clue that it was all made up 

I am obviously WAY out of the loop on this one....
I just figured she was busy with newborns and hadn't had time to post.
What's this all about?

Oh Lord! Go back to page 57 on the last musing thread. Be sure you have something to munch on and have a strong beverage of choice.   

Redbull

Oh my goodness, I am out of date on this one.
Thanks, I've been reading.
Seems Dolce is really a little man with a very small penis who has to invent a personality to make up for it..
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1321 on: July 08, 2009, 09:24:17 PM »

OK I sent a reply to Steel a little while ago and no shocker, he has NOT replied. Oh well. Here is what I sent him above his COMPLETE last post at SM. I hope he is embarrassed three ways to Sunday about this!

Dan, below is your last post. You talk about SM being a mean spirited dumping ground for viral comments. Yet you request "dirt" on Mytime? For what purpose? To spread contempt? To take joy in someone's shortcomings? You are a two faced little sh*t, I see nothing admirable in you. You are a white washed Pharisee that pretends to be all honest and pius on the outside yet filled with cobwebs and deceit on the inside. Take a good look in the mirror and ask, is this the person I want my friends and family to look up to? Is this the person I want people to remember after I'm gone? Would you be proud of your child if he did what you are doing? You aren't feeling sorry for anyone, you are taking joy in the fact that people were hurt. Shame on you. Look up the word Integrity and post it on your mirror! Dan, get a life!

I wonder why he never answered??? 

Fanny, do you think I was rude??           
I am not FannieMae either.
I thought it was awesome Boo. He didn't answer back because he is yellow bellied(sp) snake in the grass.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1322 on: July 08, 2009, 09:25:24 PM »

OK I sent a reply to Steel a little while ago and no shocker, he has NOT replied. Oh well. Here is what I sent him above his COMPLETE last post at SM. I hope he is embarrassed three ways to Sunday about this!

Dan, below is your last post. You talk about SM being a mean spirited dumping ground for viral comments. Yet you request "dirt" on Mytime? For what purpose? To spread contempt? To take joy in someone's shortcomings? You are a two faced little sh*t, I see nothing admirable in you. You are a white washed Pharisee that pretends to be all honest and pius on the outside yet filled with cobwebs and deceit on the inside. Take a good look in the mirror and ask, is this the person I want my friends and family to look up to? Is this the person I want people to remember after I'm gone? Would you be proud of your child if he did what you are doing? You aren't feeling sorry for anyone, you are taking joy in the fact that people were hurt. Shame on you. Look up the word Integrity and post it on your mirror! Dan, get a life!

I wonder why he never answered??? 

Fanny, do you think I was rude??           

butting in....not Fanny...but HELL NO!!!

Damn, I was going for rude. Guess I need to brush up on my skills. It's funny, but when I write anything, I am always very conscious that it could be repeated, so I want to be careful what I say and truly express how I feel so if it is thrown back in my face I can say, yep, that was me! But if you were to TALK to me, I swear like a fricking sailor on leave!!  If anyone wants me to write their tell off's, I charge a dime a word!  Monkey Devil!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1323 on: July 08, 2009, 09:25:29 PM »

Western *******     
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: July 08, 2009, 09:41:15 PM »

For the life of me I can't understand why Dolce the troll would send the same email to  me as she did to Boo and to Klaas.  I never held any special place for her, and she never impressed me.  Just so you all know, I got one of the emails too.  Big deal.   

I as well received one and came here to try to figure out what was going on. I have not been on much so was unaware of this situation.

I guess you  were among the "chosen", Searching.   
I've missed seeing you.   an angelic monkey

I guess I was as well.

I have missed you and all the monkeys, I have been quite busy with school as of late as well as with the grown children and their problems. I was quite shocked to see what was going on with Dolce and am still in a bit of shock. Unbelievable.... I do not understand what drives people to do such things as this.

Great seeing you Muffy, I always in vision your avatar when I think of SM as you are such a cute little bee.

Well, what am I???? Chicken feathers?????? (((Hugs))))

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: July 08, 2009, 09:50:18 PM »

Of course you're not chicken feathers, Fanny Mae    

Queen
"Fat Bottom Girls"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D99n9f3vU4

Deja Vous    Didn't I just post this like a day or so ago? 
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 09:52:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1326 on: July 08, 2009, 09:51:27 PM »

For the life of me I can't understand why Dolce the troll would send the same email to  me as she did to Boo and to Klaas.  I never held any special place for her, and she never impressed me.  Just so you all know, I got one of the emails too.  Big deal.   

I as well received one and came here to try to figure out what was going on. I have not been on much so was unaware of this situation.

I guess I was as well.

I have missed you and all the monkeys, I have been quite busy with school as of late as well as with the grown children and their problems. I was quite shocked to see what was going on with Dolce and am still in a bit of shock. Unbelievable.... I do not understand what drives people to do such things as this.

Great seeing you Muffy, I always in vision your avatar when I think of SM as you are such a cute little bee.

You should know I have missed you Fanny my friend. We have been through a lot together for me to not miss you. ((((HUGS))))

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: July 08, 2009, 09:55:03 PM »

Thank you for your kind words, Searching.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1328 on: July 08, 2009, 10:00:46 PM »

Thank you for your kind words, Searching.

I meant every word Muffy, You are my favorite bee. You are fair and really do a great job keeping the bad out of here.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: July 08, 2009, 10:07:52 PM »

CBB.... I think you missed my post that I need to get out of my flag.  Not sure what you can do with my Avi...but I would appreciate any help! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: July 08, 2009, 10:09:47 PM »

CBB.... I think you missed my post that I need to get out of my flag.  Not sure what you can do with my Avi...but I would appreciate any help! 

I don't see CBB right now but I'll make sure she sees your post 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1331 on: July 08, 2009, 10:18:50 PM »

Carolb, everytime I see your name I want chocolate! Why is that??   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: July 08, 2009, 10:26:36 PM »

* Dolce is a person who became very interesting in the Missing boy Adji.
* Dolce states her father is LE
* Dolce states her husband and father searched for the missing boy Adji
* Dolce has over 10,844 posts
* Dolce' background is a father in law enforcement YET

She creates a false story about her being pregnant
She posts false photos to support her false story
She creates a false story about her being a designer
She creates a false story about her husbands business
She dupes people into friendships
When caught she removes all the accounts she can that she created to falsify her stories

COULD THIS PERSON BE INVOLVED IN THIS MISSING BOY ADJI'S ABDUCTION?

The reason I ask is because of some of her posts, the wording, her high
interest in this case
. A lot of times guilty parties will watch the cases
and that is why Law Enforcement watch the websites/funerals etc. for the
perpetrator(s) to show up. Just, in my experience, people leave clues to who they are or what they are up too in their own words. It just takes being able to recognize it.

I'm just thinking out loud - as I am a curious froggy.

HER whole lie was she was having CHILDREN!

What if she is the one involved in the abduction of a child?

ODD that she is 24 or 27 yrs old and has siblings this age????
Adji Desir is 6 years old.

I do not allow my own siblings ages 5, 7, and 9
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4380.60

I had lunch late afternoon with my family so I took the oportunity to try and pick my fathers brain a bit on the Adji case.  He could not disclose much of anything to me, he gave me his usual speech of protecting the case and the evidence, as that is one of their oathes, among many, that they take.
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4380.220

living vicariously through my father and LE neighbors who are nice enough to indulge my need for info (the kind that is tell-able).
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4380.140

and family in LE who have been helping with the search for Adji. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4380.120

If he was taken, he was taken by someone who knew him and knew the area. Someone who would not stick out to the other children playing and adults sitting on their front patiosSomeone who knew enough about Adji to know that he would yell "Help" or scream, because he did not feel threatened let alone his undeveloped speach.

Rob
I feel that you are very right with your post about the abductor being right under their nose.

Someone who needs to be watchful 24/7 does not sound like a person who is running a pool business or pregnant. Just doesn't add up to what she portrayed herself to be, in my own opinion.
I am available via email all the time as I have it uploading to my BlackBerry
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4380.40

Lt. Tom Smith, one of the lead Collier County Sheriff's Office investigators
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4380.60

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: July 08, 2009, 10:31:05 PM »

I just found a post by Sister:

Sorry I haven't been here for a few days.  My youngest sister suffered a massive stroke sometime over the weekend, I found her Monday afternoon.  But even now, I pray for justice for all the silent victims, God-willing my sister will come out of her silence -- for the others we will continue to be their voice.

I left a copy of this post in the prayer thread.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 10:37:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: July 08, 2009, 10:37:21 PM »

Kermit - who knows, at this point anything is possible. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: July 08, 2009, 10:40:00 PM »

Jackie, MT -- please check email

TY

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: July 08, 2009, 10:40:16 PM »

Dolce Date Registered:     August 21, 2008, 02:17:38 PM

Adji Desir Missing Since:        January 10, 2009

Just information

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: July 08, 2009, 10:42:49 PM »

Dolce Date Registered:     August 21, 2008, 02:17:38 PM

Adji Desir Missing Since:        January 10, 2009

Just information

I think that Dolce came to SM because of the Caylee Anthony case.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1338 on: July 08, 2009, 10:42:51 PM »

Jackie, MT -- please check email

TY

Hey Silly Monkey - I did and responded.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: July 08, 2009, 10:44:37 PM »

I guess I was as well.

You should know I have missed you Fanny my friend. We have been through a lot together for me to not miss you. ((((HUGS))))

Right back at you Searching my friend and sister.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.