April 20, 2024, 09:44:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 451827 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1340 on: July 08, 2009, 10:50:46 PM »

I am not going to try to put any fuel on the fire that Kermit just posted. I will say that when I LiveSearched the addy today, it is right smack in the middle of the glades and very, very close to Imokalee and is very secluded. For what it is worth.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: July 08, 2009, 10:57:00 PM »

I am not going to try to put any fuel on the fire that Kermit just posted. I will say that when I LiveSearched the addy today, it is right smack in the middle of the glades and very, very close to Imokalee and is very secluded. For what it is worth.   

Fanny, when you say in the middle of the glades, are you talking swamp land and alligators?  I am only familiar with the everglades.   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1342 on: July 08, 2009, 10:59:17 PM »

Thanks Sunny. My daughter is having a serious thorasic (sp) spinal surgery tomorrow. It  will depend on the neurosurgeon's decision whether to go in from the front or back. If from the front, they have to break some ribs, deflate a lung, and take some bone from the hips, to fix her problems. This is some heavy stuff to fix and I pray that they can fix her pain. This type of injury is usually from a severe accident but she did not have any. Strange!  Prayers are appreciated.

The following update cajun miracle regarding her daughter's surgery was posted in the Natalee Holloway thread.

Janet

++++++++

Just a quick update. My daughter's surgery went well but a little long. We were at the hospital at 5 AM and she was finally out of surgery and in her room by 1:30PM. She's doing well, in pain but this surgery was done from the back. If they would have had to go in from the front, they would have had to break some ribs, deflate a lung and take bone from her hips. If this surgery doesn't correct this problem, then the other damage will have to be done from the front.

Thanks for all of your prayers and kind words. I'll check back with all of you soon.
God Bless,
Cajun Miracle   an angelic monkey

Thank you for the update Cajun Miracle.

I am thankful that everything went well.

God Bless

an angelic monkey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: July 08, 2009, 11:00:50 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

wow, just WOW!  I took a little time off from the Caylee thing, well as much time as I can living near Orlando    There hasn't been much on tv lately about it anyhoo....

Months ago I turned a friend onto SM and we emailed eachother today...she told me she had been following what was going on w/Dolce, and how about that?? I had no clue, so she said I needed to come see....so all day I've been reading from page 57 of the last Musing thread. I'm glad you all slowed down this evening 

I never connected with Dolce... thought she liked to brag too much about the rich things in life.  I really did think she was prego and had twins, never noticed the size difference, or any other things as I really didn't pay her too much attn.

I feel really bad for those of you she hurt with her lies.  When I started reading about it today, I did think that it sounded like a Casey. 

Well that will teach me to take a break...   

an angelic monkey

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: July 08, 2009, 11:10:50 PM »

Fanny, when you say in the middle of the glades, are you talking swamp land and alligators?  I am only familiar with the everglades.   

If you live search the addy that was listed for the pool cleaning service, which I believe was a business done out of the home, you will see it is part of Big Cypress Swamp and is part of the Everglades. It is close to Alligator Alley. Some of it is farmland, mostly cane fields and vegetables. Imokalee is right on the edge of the glades. There are dry and wet places there. That is the best I can describe it. Maybe someone can do a better job of it than me.

When I used to drive down there, it was a long way down that way with not much of anything. Maybe it has changed. But from what I am seeing, it has not. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1345 on: July 08, 2009, 11:23:46 PM »

OK I sent a reply to Steel a little while ago and no shocker, he has NOT replied. Oh well. Here is what I sent him above his COMPLETE last post at SM. I hope he is embarrassed three ways to Sunday about this!

Dan, below is your last post. You talk about SM being a mean spirited dumping ground for viral comments. Yet you request "dirt" on Mytime? For what purpose? To spread contempt? To take joy in someone's shortcomings? You are a two faced little sh*t, I see nothing admirable in you. You are a white washed Pharisee that pretends to be all honest and pius on the outside yet filled with cobwebs and deceit on the inside. Take a good look in the mirror and ask, is this the person I want my friends and family to look up to? Is this the person I want people to remember after I'm gone? Would you be proud of your child if he did what you are doing? You aren't feeling sorry for anyone, you are taking joy in the fact that people were hurt. Shame on you. Look up the word Integrity and post it on your mirror! Dan, get a life!

WOW!!  You go, BOO!!   

Thank you!!!
   an angelic monkey
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: July 08, 2009, 11:25:00 PM »

If you live search the addy that was listed for the pool cleaning service, which I believe was a business done out of the home, you will see it is part of Big Cypress Swamp and is part of the Everglades. It is close to Alligator Alley. Some of it is farmland, mostly cane fields and vegetables. Imokalee is right on the edge of the glades. There are dry and wet places there. That is the best I can describe it. Maybe someone can do a better job of it than me.

When I used to drive down there, it was a long way down that way with not much of anything. Maybe it has changed. But from what I am seeing, it has not. JMO

OK, thanks..

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1347 on: July 08, 2009, 11:26:51 PM »

Leaving this for BlueMoon....................

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/bluemoon21.gif
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1348 on: July 08, 2009, 11:29:48 PM »

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1349 on: July 08, 2009, 11:30:24 PM »

Oh, I love this avatar!!  Great job CBB!!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: July 08, 2009, 11:30:49 PM »

In other words, if one were to go out walking around in their Jimmy Choos, they just might get wet?  Or chased by a gator one may need to go toss their LV bag into the car and have their driver  start up the Escalade for a quick getaway for a mani/pedi near the pool, with the two nannies watch the twins?  Something like that?  All the while crashing through the cane fields on home to the alligators?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 11:32:58 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1351 on: July 08, 2009, 11:33:45 PM »

CBB.... I think you missed my post that I need to get out of my flag.  Not sure what you can do with my Avi...but I would appreciate any help! 

I'd love to help, AZ! Check my thread in a while, and I'll leave it here as well. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1352 on: July 08, 2009, 11:34:32 PM »

In other words, if one were to go out walking around in their Jimmy Choos, they just might get wet?  Or chased by a gator one may need to get toss their LV bag into the car and have their driver  start up the Escalade for a quick getaway for a mani/pedi near the pool, with the two nannies watch the twins?  Something like that?

Don't forget the "gated community".
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1353 on: July 08, 2009, 11:35:05 PM »

I'd say they were like little porcelain dolls.................. 12 inch ones.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: July 08, 2009, 11:36:06 PM »

OK, thanks..

Most people think of the Everglades as swampy and marshy, and a lot of it is. There have been canal cut through it to drain it for farmland as it is very fertile. You think of the everglades and think the area around Miami when you head west. There are airboat rides on the canals and the natural waterways. If you remember the plane crash that happend taking off from Miami and crashing into the everglades, that was near US 27 closer to Miami. Further north are many cane fields with processing plants right in the middle of them, and housing for workers. The glades nearer Naples are more wooded, and farmland.

Alligator Alley, which is really part of I-75 is a long stretch through the swampy area and full of alligators. That is where a man took a little girl, I believe a girlfriends child, and dumped her out alive. She was just a baby, and the alligators ate her, and he was convicted for murder iirc.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1355 on: July 08, 2009, 11:38:25 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

wow, just WOW!  I took a little time off from the Caylee thing, well as much time as I can living near Orlando    There hasn't been much on tv lately about it anyhoo....

Months ago I turned a friend onto SM and we emailed eachother today...she told me she had been following what was going on w/Dolce, and how about that?? I had no clue, so she said I needed to come see....so all day I've been reading from page 57 of the last Musing thread. I'm glad you all slowed down this evening 

I never connected with Dolce... thought she liked to brag too much about the rich things in life.  I really did think she was prego and had twins, never noticed the size difference, or any other things as I really didn't pay her too much attn.

I feel really bad for those of you she hurt with her lies.  When I started reading about it today, I did think that it sounded like a Casey. 

Well that will teach me to take a break...   

an angelic monkey

We missed you anyway, Fla Beagle Mom!!! Welcome Back!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: July 08, 2009, 11:43:28 PM »

MYTIME, I waited up to see you make an appearance in your pasties to out your own self. I guess I will be disappointed tonight.

I am babbling, I am so tired. I was awakened by a cat hacking a hairball this morning, and my day has gone downhill from there.

I hope you all have fun and enjoy what is left of the night.

Good night, ya'll, and God Bless.  an angelic monkey

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: July 08, 2009, 11:45:05 PM »

Most people think of the Everglades as swampy and marshy, and a lot of it is. There have been canal cut through it to drain it for farmland as it is very fertile. You think of the everglades and think the area around Miami when you head west. There are airboat rides on the canals and the natural waterways. If you remember the plane crash that happend taking off from Miami and crashing into the everglades, that was near US 27 closer to Miami. Further north are many cane fields with processing plants right in the middle of them, and housing for workers. The glades nearer Naples are more wooded, and farmland.

Alligator Alley, which is really part of I-75 is a long stretch through the swampy area and full of alligators. That is where a man took a little girl, I believe a girlfriends child, and dumped her out alive. She was just a baby, and the alligators ate her, and he was convicted for murder iirc.

Fannie, you described it well from what I remember. We went down to Key West and drove down I75.  I don't remember much housing growth in many parts...but that was about 2 years ago.

Missed you all too CBB! 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1358 on: July 08, 2009, 11:47:09 PM »

MYTIME, I waited up to see you make an appearance in your pasties to out your own self. I guess I will be disappointed tonight.

I am babbling, I am so tired. I was awakened by a cat hacking a hairball this morning, and my day has gone downhill from there.

I hope you all have fun and enjoy what is left of the night.

Good night, ya'll, and God Bless.  an angelic monkey

Night Fanny, I'll try to get MT to leave you "herself, in all her glory"!  God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: July 08, 2009, 11:48:30 PM »

In other words, if one were to go out walking around in their Jimmy Choos, they just might get wet?  Or chased by a gator one may need to get toss their LV bag into the car and have their driver  start up the Escalade for a quick getaway for a mani/pedi near the pool, with the two nannies watch the twins?  Something like that?

Don't forget the "gated community".

The stories must have been hard to keep straight.  Oh well, everyone has a photographic memory.  Some just don't have film.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.