April 18, 2024, 10:55:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 451726 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #140 on: July 07, 2009, 11:57:57 AM »

Klaas I found Dolce is still on facebook and have been able to get all the pages from it. Do you want me to still send it to you? It has the Adji pictures of her search on it? If so, please give me your email again. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: July 07, 2009, 11:59:13 AM »

Klaas I found Dolce is still on facebook and have been able to get all the pages from it. Do you want me to still send it to you? It has the Adji pictures of her search on it? If so, please give me your email again. TIA JSM
  Klaas is gone now I see. Sorry for this post. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #142 on: July 07, 2009, 12:00:59 PM »

So all the things she was doing for Adji, I guess that was all lies also 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: July 07, 2009, 12:04:03 PM »

Why are you apologizing for the post?  Klaas will see it.....however I think this is her hotmail addy

smklaas@hotmail.com,

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: July 07, 2009, 12:05:41 PM »

Good Morning Pretty Monkeys..........It's a new day!  I sure hope everyone is doing OK.   

I am going shopping today.....I refuse to turn the TV on and watch the MJ crap!!  I can't believe the amount of money this is costing the city....who has no money!!  Why are the jackson family NOT footing the bill?? Anyway......I am going shopping.....but just to Macy's not top designer's for me just a simple dress to wear to the Il Divo concert Friday night...

OH SUNNY!!! I saw them with Streisand in New York! You'll love it!!   

WOW I would love to have seen that.....but I never thought I'd ever get to see them period, so I am THRILLED!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: July 07, 2009, 12:10:47 PM »

Good Morning Pretty Monkeys..........It's a new day!  I sure hope everyone is doing OK.   

I am going shopping today.....I refuse to turn the TV on and watch the MJ crap!!  I can't believe the amount of money this is costing the city....who has no money!!  Why are the jackson family NOT footing the bill?? Anyway......I am going shopping.....but just to Macy's not top designer's for me just a simple dress to wear to the Il Divo concert Friday night...

Sounds like a great plan Sunny!  Im a little jealous...Il Divo!   

I am back already....bought the first dress I tried on.....and it was on sale!!  A cute black and white dress....and with the savings I bought a new pair of black strappy 2 1/2 inch heels..Ok I am ready!  Come on Friday!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: July 07, 2009, 12:11:34 PM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!!

Good Morning CBB....I love my new avi!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: July 07, 2009, 12:20:29 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys...!

I have tried three times to post my thoughts about this fantasy....and I just can't do it.  I don't care anymore.  For the past month I really wanted to know if she was for real....now that I know, it is over for me.  I am no longer looking on the internet for pictures of pregnant women or twin babies....LOL. 

Of course, that does not mean that I don't have a few opinions about how to stop her from doing that again.  I always do a face to face.....so too bad that I no longer live in Florida.  I would be calling her hubs for pool service....lol.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: July 07, 2009, 12:22:05 PM »

She sure had lots of time on her hands.
 Was she a charter of a fiction novel in her head.
All I can say is gezzzzzz why lie about who you are, was her life so boring she had to live in never land and make up stories for attition.
 Well  remember this ,you can be anyone one you want on the internet.

Hi Blonde...good to see you. Yes, you can be anyone you want to be....thank goodness most of us are just what we see!

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: July 07, 2009, 12:24:12 PM »

Why are you apologizing for the post?  Klaas will see it.....however I think this is her hotmail addy

smklaas@hotmail.com,
I didn't want to bother her and wanted to make sure she still wanted the print screens. Do you think I should send it or wait until she says yes or no? TIA JSM

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: July 07, 2009, 12:25:59 PM »

All I can say is gezzzzzz why lie about who you are, was her life so boring she had to live in never land and make up stories for attition.

Hi Blonde! Good to see you!

She could be who she wanted to be for a while, but pulling that in a forum full of Sleuths was really stupid. One more thing that is pure speculation, but I'd bet on it................

With her "out of the park" reaction to people who are overweight, I'd bet money the real Dolce is fat. 

(If that doesn't pull her out of the woodwork, NOTHING will!)

hahahahaha...Come out Dolce!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: July 07, 2009, 12:27:56 PM »

Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 -
« Reply #1281 on: July 06, 2009, 12:03:01 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: CBB on July 05, 2009, 11:58:35 PM
If she had only charged her driver with keeping up with the calendar, and doing a little research on birth weights, we would never have known!   

CBB.....It would have been hard for those twins to continue to live here on SM....imagine the pictures and the stories....high school graduation....getting married....having their own kids....!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SHOCKED (NOT REALLY).  When the length of those twins was posted I had a very big problem with it.  My son weighed 5.2 pounds when born and he was 21 inches long.  Look really odd for the weight and he was full term.  I just could not bring myself to post that that HAD to be a mistake. I think she has some "plaining" to do.

Blue Moon

I never had a hinky feeling at all.  All the clues that something was no right did not register.  I fell for everything hook, line and sinker.  I cried when the birth was announced.  I was so thankful that all was right with Dolce and the babies.  I was so happy for this young couple.

Janet

You had reay emotions....she was very convincing in many ways...but she carried her game too far!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: July 07, 2009, 12:31:12 PM »

Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 -
« Reply #1281 on: July 06, 2009, 12:03:01 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: CBB on July 05, 2009, 11:58:35 PM
If she had only charged her driver with keeping up with the calendar, and doing a little research on birth weights, we would never have known!   

CBB.....It would have been hard for those twins to continue to live here on SM....imagine the pictures and the stories....high school graduation....getting married....having their own kids....!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SHOCKED (NOT REALLY).  When the length of those twins was posted I had a very big problem with it.  My son weighed 5.2 pounds when born and he was 21 inches long.  Look really odd for the weight and he was full term.  I just could not bring myself to post that that HAD to be a mistake. I think she has some "plaining" to do.

Blue Moon

I never had a hinky feeling at all.  All the clues that something was no right did not register.  I fell for everything hook, line and sinker.  I cried when the birth was announced.  I was so thankful that all was right with Dolce and the babies.  I was so happy for this young couple.

Janet

You had reay emotions....she was very convincing in many ways...but she carried her game too far!!

Right Sunny....she forgot she was supposed to deliver...!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: July 07, 2009, 12:31:16 PM »

smklaas@hotmail.com,
I didn't want to bother her and wanted to make sure she still wanted the print screens. Do you think I should send it or wait until she says yes or no? TIA JSM

JMS...I would send it.....it takes a lot to bother Klaas and sending her an email is not going to push her over the top   I think she would appreciate you sending it...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: July 07, 2009, 12:33:13 PM »

good morning, Peeps

I thought it strange that she bragged that her husband surprised her with a new Mercedes because the Cadillac Escalade was just too big for her in her "Condition." There are very few people in the world who can afford all of this stuff she bragged about but several posters seemed to know her well and I thought I was just being overly suspicious.  And then when she said her father was a sheriff, well as fine people as sheriffs are, few of them are multi-millionnaires. Then there was the "Yet again" house.  Many of us have trouble keeping the house we have, much less "Yet again." The "mani and the pedi?"  I have to admit I haven't had a pedicure in my life, although I have had a manicure a few times.

I don't believe much about personal claims on the internet about wealth, great experience, or frankly, much else.  People who live the life she claimed would hardly be on the internet 24/7. And as a rule, I rarely post any personal facts.  I can assure you I am not a super wealthy person nor do I have a stable of expensive cars or lead a life of great excitement and interest.  I just get along as do most people.  I have no need to exaggerate my life. Which leads me to wonder why "Dolce" had the desperate need to do this.  I think she must have some mental problem which needs treatment by professionals, but that's just me I guess.  I know I am a sceptic, sorry about that. 

I'm sorry that some of you were hurt by Dolce's fairytale.  I must admit, for the most part she was good.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: July 07, 2009, 12:34:44 PM »

I was so fearful she was going to come up with a story about something awful happening to the 'babies'...like her stalker biomom kidnapped them or worse.  She loves drama!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #156 on: July 07, 2009, 12:38:48 PM »

Hi Blonde...good to see you. Yes, you can be anyone you want to be....thank goodness most of us are just what we see!
I just want to let you all know...I don't look anything like my Avatar 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: July 07, 2009, 12:45:09 PM »

I was so fearful she was going to come up with a story about something awful happening to the 'babies'...like her stalker biomom kidnapped them or worse.  She loves drama!

Sunny...maybe she saw what was happening to the other woman with the baby "hoax" and decided enough was enough.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #158 on: July 07, 2009, 12:47:02 PM »

I just want to let you all know...I don't look anything like my Avatar 

I do!! I look exactly like my avatar!! My face is bigger than my waist and I have 3 inch feet!!!   

BabyBear!    Good to see you! My hinky meter on much of what you mentioned was with yours, but I sort of let that stuff go. The babies were different, to me. I bought it hook, line, and sinker........ for a while.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #159 on: July 07, 2009, 12:50:13 PM »

My curiousity is up, I read she was adopted, but what is all this about a stalker biomom? It sounds like something out of a soap opera 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.